Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2015, 12:21 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
I met her at a New Years party. She's the one in the green dress. She is married and I am fucking her now.
She's the hottest lookin gal in that group!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 04:03 PM

Thanked 7,090 Times in 129 Posts
Default Tanya, nice legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
I met her at a New Years party. She's the one in the green dress. She is married and I am fucking her now.
That is one hot looking woman with great legs. Good for you on banging her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barry.dirtydog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2015, 05:12 AM

Default revisited my friend

I mentioned my divorced friend and how she was racking up the numbers now she is divorced In another post.

We had another night of drinks recently. We got pretty hammered and she offered to suck my cock again. I was not quite as resistant this time. But i am in a difficult position as i would quite like to fuck her but i dont want it to become common knowledge what my wife and i are up to.

We had been busy drinking and chatting about sex, and she decided we would be better off talking in her flat. So up we went and to cut along story short i gave her a full oil pussy massage. i took it nice and slow and she really opened up, cumming a couple times. By the end i was good and horny, and she was now very keen to suck me. I gave in.

She took me all the way, which is not easy as i am very thick. But what was absolute magic was the force of suction she had on my head as as i was cumming. I really landed a big load in her mouth and she swallowed like a champion.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:18 PM

Thanked 25,721 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Kimbaby

Tell the swap story on OPEN-Wife Sharing thread... any pics?
Old 04-11-2015, 09:12 AM

Thanked 6,300 Times in 99 Posts
Default I cheated on my husband

With a much younger black man. He was a college student over 20 years younger then me.
Attached Thumbnails
msladybella02.jpg   msladybella03.jpg  

msladybella05.jpg   msladybella06.jpg  

msladybella11.jpg   msladybella12.jpg  

msladybella13.jpg   msladybella14.jpg  

msladybella23.jpg   msladybella26.jpg  

The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to lady_lani For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 09:33 AM

Lovely photos Lady Lani. I think we'd love to hear some details of how that came about - it sounds like fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2015, 08:29 PM

Thanked 5,673 Times in 110 Posts
Default Lani

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_lani View Post
With a much younger black man. He was a college student over 20 years younger then me.
You go girl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jane.ryklo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2015, 06:55 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 41 Posts
Default She can only estimate...

Great topic.

My sexy wife and I dated long ago, and we had each only had sex with one other person before we met. We were in love and worshipped each other... it was fantastic. We went to different universities, however, and while there we both started dating other people. She slept with four men her freshman year, and she came clean that summer with me. We were exclusive over the break, but then decided to call it quits in August.

Fast forward 25 years, and we are together again. From the moment we saw each other, we both knew we had to be together, and it has been incredible. Married immediately, but two very different paths to get to now however.

Where I was first married fairly young to a woman I met in college, she did not first marry until her mid 30s. So of course our conversations have gone in this direction after a few drinks. So what, or better yet who, exactly did she do during that time?

She slept with 12 more guys at college. She said the number would have been much higher, but she did see someone exclusively for her junior and half of her senior year. She said that most were one night stands. Considering this was a very small school, word got around.

She said that her insecurities got the best of her in her early career life, the drinking and such got a little crazy, and she went on a tear from her early 20s to mid 30s. We did some simple math, and we have estimated that it was probably close to 50-60 men during the ten plus year span. This included guys from her office, clients, guys from high school who looked her up, guys in her apartment building, men from the club (some much older who had probably eyed her when she was younger), plus dozens of random guys she dated briefly or one night stands she met at bars. She said it was a crazy time and she has provided some highly erotic details about some of the guys I know, which turns me on.

She got married then, rather quickly, but split after ten years. She has said that he shouldn't even count on her list. LOL. They split up, she joined Match, and slept with five guys during a two year period in her early 40s. And that is when we got back together.

Since we have been together, we have tried to keep things exclusive, but have fallen down the path of swapping and sharing a few times. She has been with 10 more men during.

So all in, around 80-90 men have had the pleasure of boning my wife. The number could be much higher, particularly in her 20s, but certainly not any lower. As I said, I find that the stories turn me on, and I love thinking about the other guys when we are having sex. Anyone recognize this body?
Attached Thumbnails
quickie - Copy.jpg  
Old 04-20-2015, 08:43 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclem View Post
Great topic.

My sexy wife and I dated long ago, and we had each only had sex with one other person before we met. We were in love and worshipped each other... it was fantastic. We went to different universities, however, and while there we both started dating other people. She slept with four men her freshman year, and she came clean that summer with me. We were exclusive over the break, but then decided to call it quits in August.

Fast forward 25 years, and we are together again. From the moment we saw each other, we both knew we had to be together, and it has been incredible. Married immediately, but two very different paths to get to now however.

Where I was first married fairly young to a woman I met in college, she did not first marry until her mid 30s. So of course our conversations have gone in this direction after a few drinks. So what, or better yet who, exactly did she do during that time?

She slept with 12 more guys at college. She said the number would have been much higher, but she did see someone exclusively for her junior and half of her senior year. She said that most were one night stands. Considering this was a very small school, word got around.

She said that her insecurities got the best of her in her early career life, the drinking and such got a little crazy, and she went on a tear from her early 20s to mid 30s. We did some simple math, and we have estimated that it was probably close to 50-60 men during the ten plus year span. This included guys from her office, clients, guys from high school who looked her up, guys in her apartment building, men from the club (some much older who had probably eyed her when she was younger), plus dozens of random guys she dated briefly or one night stands she met at bars. She said it was a crazy time and she has provided some highly erotic details about some of the guys I know, which turns me on.

She got married then, rather quickly, but split after ten years. She has said that he shouldn't even count on her list. LOL. They split up, she joined Match, and slept with five guys during a two year period in her early 40s. And that is when we got back together.

Since we have been together, we have tried to keep things exclusive, but have fallen down the path of swapping and sharing a few times. She has been with 10 more men during.

So all in, around 80-90 men have had the pleasure of boning my wife. The number could be much higher, particularly in her 20s, but certainly not any lower. As I said, I find that the stories turn me on, and I love thinking about the other guys when we are having sex. Anyone recognize this body?
She doesn't look familiar but I wish she did, she's HOT! Must be fun thinking about all those guys being with her.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 01:19 PM

Four.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vela For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break