Our forum has over 9 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-01-2017, 06:04 PM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default Stunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
After losing bet, stripping in front of my co-workers and boss went like this.. She had new born a few month earlier and breast feeding baby around that time...
You are holding out on us. Just when we think you have shared everything you bring out another one that is to good to believe. That picture takes my breath away..
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 08-01-2017, 07:25 PM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
You are holding out on us. Just when we think you have shared everything you bring out another one that is to good to believe. That picture takes my breath away..
Is this the same party where you fell asleep early and they got her drunk and were able to suck her nipples? I could see wanting to do that from this picture.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 08-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Ysuguru77's Avatar
Ysuguru77 Ysuguru77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 3,023 Times in 202 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Is this the same party where you fell asleep early and they got her drunk and were able to suck her nipples? I could see wanting to do that from this picture.
No. It was end of the year and after farewell dinner for one of our boss (not the one fucked my wife). After dinner boss wanted to visit our apartment since was not far from the restaurant and I took all to our place thinking Miyuki and kids supposed to be at grand parents place. Yet Miyuki was home alone and all guys had blast seeing her. We had so much drink and played Mahjong. Eventually we started to bet belongings and one joked about bet my wife to kiss the winner..... eventually I lose too much which begged her to strip... Later I learned boss was a great Mahjong player...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 08-01-2017, 08:35 PM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
No. It was end of the year and after farewell dinner for one of our boss (not the one fucked my wife). After dinner boss wanted to visit our apartment since was not far from the restaurant and I took all to our place thinking Miyuki and kids supposed to be at grand parents place. Yet Miyuki was home alone and all guys had blast seeing her. We had so much drink and played Mahjong. Eventually we started to bet belongings and one joked about bet my wife to kiss the winner..... eventually I lose too much which begged her to strip... Later I learned boss was a great Mahjong player...
She is crazy sexy there. Love her bush and her nipples are soooo big. And she is young the men must have gone wild when she took her clothes off. Did she stay naked?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 08-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Ysuguru77's Avatar
Ysuguru77 Ysuguru77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 3,023 Times in 202 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
She is crazy sexy there. Love her bush and her nipples are soooo big. And she is young the men must have gone wild when she took her clothes off. Did she stay naked?
Each co-workers let her sit on their lap to serve drink for them. Two even groped her breasts. Boss let her sit on his side the watched her hard nipples while kept playing more to make me finally lose final game which he won to take a bath with her. All men were drunk... only Miyuki was not.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 08-02-2017, 03:58 AM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Each co-workers let her sit on their lap to serve drink for them. Two even groped her breasts. Boss let her sit on his side the watched her hard nipples while kept playing more to make me finally lose final game which he won to take a bath with her. All men were drunk... only Miyuki was not.
It isn't often that you find a cuck with such a beautiful wife. Most are ordinary looking. Bet your coworkers cocks were hard as stone with her sitting on their laps as she served them drinks and groped her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 08-02-2017, 08:01 AM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default Junior partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
It isn't often that you find a cuck with such a beautiful wife. Most are ordinary looking. Bet your coworkers cocks were hard as stone with her sitting on their laps as she served them drinks and groped her.
Did it excite you and her to have your coworkers feeling her breasts and playing with her nipples in front of you. It's not really fair to do that while gambling with you. I would imagine you were distracted watching her being played with. You hadn't been married long. Did she like it?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 08-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Ysuguru77's Avatar
Ysuguru77 Ysuguru77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 3,023 Times in 202 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Did it excite you and her to have your coworkers feeling her breasts and playing with her nipples in front of you. It's not really fair to do that while gambling with you. I would imagine you were distracted watching her being played with. You hadn't been married long. Did she like it?
No. Miyuki told me she could not believe I did such thing even I was drunk... She said reluctantly did since boss was there and he was the one begged most. This boss is usually very quiet and cool guy yet he was loud that night. While taking bath she wore tank top initially. Boss offered to wash her and ripped the cloth. He also demanded her to wash his hard penise and shake it hard...

This is not from that day but from our family trip... but from a gathering last year. One stranger managed to take her to bath... I am sure boss did something like this in our apartment's small bath..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_party_056.jpg  
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 08-02-2017, 10:35 AM
14sailor 14sailor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: US
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1,213
Thanked 238 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
No. Miyuki told me she could not believe I did such thing even I was drunk... She said reluctantly did since boss was there and he was the one begged most. This boss is usually very quiet and cool guy yet he was loud that night. While taking bath she wore tank top initially. Boss offered to wash her and ripped the cloth. He also demanded her to wash his hard penise and shake it hard...

This is not from that day but from our family trip... but from a gathering last year. One stranger managed to take her to bath... I am sure boss did something like this in our apartment's small bath..
She was very innocent and neither of you knew what you were like back then. I'm surprised none of them tried to taste her stiff nipples or stick their stiff cocks in her as she sat on their laps. Being drunk would make them aggressive but the boss was there and wanted her. Did the coworkers stay around while the boss took her into the bath? I imagine they teased you about losing your wife. By "shake it hard" do you mean masturbate him?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 08-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Ysuguru77's Avatar
Ysuguru77 Ysuguru77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 3,023 Times in 202 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
She was very innocent and neither of you knew what you were like back then. I'm surprised none of them tried to taste her stiff nipples or stick their stiff cocks in her as she sat on their laps. Being drunk would make them aggressive but the boss was there and wanted her. Did the coworkers stay around while the boss took her into the bath? I imagine they teased you about losing your wife. By "shake it hard" do you mean masturbate him?
Yes 2 did felt her nipples and firm breasts. Boss told us need complete privacy... no one saw except Miyuki who told me all including he watched all of her and every hole...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
20081006034503

1m:32s
201 Views

01-29-2012
shower3

3m:02s
305 Views

08-15-2016
Sexy Cock Sucking sl*t Wife 003

1m:47s
204 Views

03-03-2014
dr miz toi 003k

3m:18s
306 Views

02-07-2006
hardcore contri 43

8m:12s
1,833 Views

04-13-2009

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.