Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM

A few of us were working in the office over the weekend to make a deadline. The cleaning lady came through. She is probably late 40s or so. Blond hair, skinny, with probably a B-cup. She was wearing an all white outfit that included an some tight light fabric pants, a tanktop, and a light jacket over it that wasn't zipped up. She came to empty the trash can next to my desk and bent over. She wasn't wearing a bra and was dangling pretty good. Couldn't see nipples, but must have been close. As she was walking away, I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing panties either. It made my day and is something to look forward to next time I work late.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM

I worked late enough twice so far this week and was able to see the cleaning lady come in again. The first evening she was wearing a polo type shirt and I got a pretty good view of her cleavage and bra when she bent over. Today was even better. She was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt that was sort of low cut in front. She knelt down in front of me and stayed there as she changed out the bag in my trash can. She wasn't more than 5 feet away. She was leaning forward as she did it and I saw pretty far down her top. I could see her boobs hanging in the bra.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 AM

Default Friend's daughter

I hope a premature update is allowed - a downblouse bound to happen... My wife's friend's daughter is staying with us, and she has a major downblouse written all over her. She is wearing tank tops and loose or low cut T-shirts, and during the first day she has already used two different bras and clearly gone without one too (nipples poking visibly and some side boob showing...) Many many chances already, but I just haven't caught her at the right moment!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sika For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 04:03 AM

Default Friend's daughter revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sika View Post
I hope a premature update is allowed - a downblouse bound to happen... My wife's friend's daughter is staying with us, and she has a major downblouse written all over her. She is wearing tank tops and loose or low cut T-shirts, and during the first day she has already used two different bras and clearly gone without one too (nipples poking visibly and some side boob showing...) Many many chances already, but I just haven't caught her at the right moment!
Took longer than expected but then - wow! Not only one downblouse but three - and not counting the ones when she was wearing a bra!

First was when she helped to empty the dishwasher. When she leaned forward to take the dishes out, her low cut T-shirt and bright kitchen light gave an excellent view all the way down. She had no bra on, so I could well see both her funbags hanging free...

Second time was a magnificent side boob when she was wearing a tank top. Now she was standing but bent forward to better see the laptop screen. Her top couldn't handle that at all, and I got a prime view when sitting just two feet away!

Finally, wearing another loose fitting top (probably her nightie) she was sitting and using the computer. She asked me to show something on the google map and when I partially leaned over her for a few seconds I got a nice glimpse down her top...

Had to say which one these incidents was my favourite -- I really was only missing the view from below..!

Her breasts are about size C-cup. Nipples didn't seem too long or puffy, but clearly erect so they were easily visible. She has rather small but dark areolas. But I have to say the support of a bra is very beneficial for her - her boobs aren't too firm or perky for her age, and kind of placed low on her chest. But they surely would be nice to play with!
Old 10-19-2013, 06:41 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Silk Blouse - No Bra

I worked in an engineering department with a woman who was in her early thirties. She looked like Clair Danes (Carrie on Homeland) except her two upper front teeth were misaligned a little and she had bigger tits. Smart lady and a very good engineer. She was known for wearing silk or satin shirts with no bra. Really sexy bounce to her large but still firm tits every time she walked across the floor. Everyone could see her nipples poke through the thin material, but her shirts were opaque and for over a year I never quite got to see her nips. Then came the crunch project. She was in charge of seeing that a project she and several other engineers, including me, got completed in as short of a time as absolutely possible. After the first few weeks of project planning she asked everyone working on the project to come in for a half-day on Saturday to make sure we were all going in the right direction. We all agreed, and come Saturday we all showed up. When I saw her come in I was flabbergasted. Instead of her usual dressy slacks she was wearing stretchy jeans that looked painted on. She was on the thin side anyway, and looked absolutely fantastic. I never imagined that her ass was THAT great, and she was sporting a sweet camel toe (tight jeans of the day were cut to encourage that). In addition, she had on the usual silk shirt and no bra, but that day she had two fewer buttons buttoned.

She held a go-around-the-room style meeting and everyone reported where they were, and talked about any problems they were having. The project looked good, with only a few of us encountering any problems. She thanked everyone for coming, and dismissed the meeting but asked those of us with challenges to stay for a few more minutes. She started with me, and came to my desk to review my work and see where my challenge was. She stood on my right and bent over to look at a drawing I had done, and when she leaned in her blouse gaped and there it finally was - a very cute right nipple. It was dark brown, nice erect pokie maybe a half inch long. Her areola was smaller that I expected - about the size of a quarter. I was able to sneak about five peeks before she stood up and told me that I was going in the right direction and thanked me for coming in. I told her (honestly) that I was glad to do so, and packed up and went home.

Shortly after that project ended she started wearing a bra all of the time. Less than a year later she got a nice promotion, and the conjecture around the engineering department was that senior managers told her that she was making a name for herself for her job performance, but that some of the powers-that-be didn't take her seriously because of her "comfortable" work attire.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 02:10 AM

Thanked 15,536 Times in 653 Posts
Default The boys see her nipple

My wife never wears a bra and often leaves several buttons of her blouse or shirt open. This photo is of her when she was clearing a coffee table where I was sitting with 4 mates so that she could serve some coffee to us. I had my phone out looking at some contacts and took the photo. When she returned to the kitchen one of them said to me did you see that. Of course I said she never wears a bra, and I took a photo - I showed him the photo. All of them looked at the photo. Can you send
it to me the first friend asked. Of course I said, I will send it to all of you so that you can see what I get every night. I sent them all a message with the photo and told my wife when they had gone home. You didn't she said. Yes I did I said and showed her the message. She obviously loved it as she was very horny and wet that night!!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 11-22-2013, 01:06 PM

Default cashier

I remember one day years ago I stopped in to get a gallon of milk at a gas station/convenience store to bring home. There where a few people on line to get to the girl at the register. As I got closer to paying for the milk, I watched the girl bend over to get a plastic bag to put the other customers things in. Well, when she did she had a sweatshirt on that was very loose and had a good part of the neck cut out. She bent over and both tits where in perfect view to the whole place. I mean they were out there for display.

It was my turn to pay and I put the milk on the counter and she asked me if I wanted a bag. Of course I said yes! Once again she bent down to get it and out they came again. Plain as day. They lady in back of me gave me the dirtiest look I've ever got. There was another girl behind the register with her dressed similar but I think they were taking turns showing off. I left with a major hard on and a huge smile on my face. When I got home, My wifey got the benefits from it all.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:43 PM

Default Another one

Years ago I used to read meters for a living. I was in a pretty exclusive area and loaded with rich women. I approached the house and an older lady came to the door and I told her I was here to read the meter. When I was leaving, She said "don't forget the greenhouse around the back.t has a separate meter to it". "OK" I said and I walked around the back.

When I went in the greenhouse I saw that it was also being used as a pottery making area. I found a beautiful young lady sitting at the potters wheel. She had nice brown hair and a very loose old t shirt on . She had cut off denim shorts that were way to big on her. I asked her if I could watch her make something as I've never seen it done before. She said it would be fine. We were all alone in this greenhouse.

She leaned over the already spinning wheel and when she did, her perfect tits were on display for me. She was focused so hard on the piece she was making that she wasn't watching me at all. It was perfect. I decided to go around the other side of her and dam..... those loose shorts were so loose that I could see down the backs of them. I followed the crack of her ass way down. She wore no panties. Then I was viewing from the other side of her at her perfect tits.

By the time I left, which was about a half hour or so, I was ready to explode. I thanked her and she said "anytime". Well every two months I was scheduled to read the meter again. But I never saw her there after that.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:44 PM

Default First down blouse of the warm season

This is my first post and contribution to likely my favorite genre:

It's finally beginning to warm as Spring rolls in, so I decided to take my dog for a walk on onto the college campus while my extremely attractive 6 year younger fiance was in class. I walked her to class, with my dog and parted when she arrived to class. Less than one minute later while walking through campus, I glanced across the street where a guy and girl stood, while she was hunched over digging through her bookbag. I saw she was wearing an open 'throw over' or something, kind of like a knit sweater the has no front. I seriously thought that was all, though it wouldn't make since, but that's how far open the k neckline was to her shirt beneath. I could see only her right breastfeeding hanging down, cupped in a tan bra that wasn't holding tight. Keep in mind, I could see this from 15 feet away! So I crossed the street and walked straight toward them and got a better look. Though it was very sunny, her breast was shaded and I wouldn't have a chance in Hell for my smartphone to take a picture, nor did I come up with an excuse to stand in front of them discretely. As I crossed the street I came closer and closer and sure enough, I was able to see her entire right breastfeeding and soft light pink nipple. Her breastfeeding was easily a C cup, and her aereola just larger than a quarter. I had to pass, but I approached slow enough to view closely for at least 5 seconds. I immediately wrote my fiance what I saw whom laughed and reminded me that this season will likely bring a lot more of those. Yes, I'm an extremely lucky man to have a woman like her. She said, I'm glad you talk to me about these things. I reply, I'm glad I can tell you these things!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rise07 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 12:47 AM

I actually posted this in another section of the forum earlier.

Continuing the padded bra theme, I just got home from somewhere where I had to take a 1 1/2 hour flight each way.On the way there I was seated next to a Russian girl, about mid 20s and quite pretty. Too bad she could only speak a little english. I would definitely have tried my luck if I we could communicate properly.As she took her seat my eyes were fixated on her chest - big and nicely rounded. Definitely padded. I had an aisle seat while she was at the window. The middle seat was vacant. As the flight wore on she eventually fell asleep. Since the side on the window is curved she had to rest her head towards the middle seat (and towards me basically).*Out of some slice of good fortune her top button popped open and the fabric pushed upwards, giving me an unbelievable down blouse view. We were on the front row so the air crew were always around. Couldn't even steal a look.Finally the crew had to serve food and I had a chance to take a good look... and look and look... Then I finally saw it - her bra was about 1in thick! Her teat like nipple was beigy with a slight pinkish hue. It was folded upwards against the cup of the bra. She looked like a C but was really an A!Didn't have the guts to try and take pictures. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep the rest of the flight.*
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jm6379 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife