Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-30-2013, 07:48 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldernudist View Post
there are only 5 guys other than myself that have fucked my wife and all since we were married. there are a lot of other men that have played with her and thousands that she has flashed b ut only 5 that have actually slipped their cock into her but those 5 between them have fucked her somewhere between80 and 100 times.i have known 4 of them and watched these guys have her and only one guy i didn,t know and didn,t get to see. i know there,ll be some who will critisise and say were taking too many riske but all of these guys have barebacked her and filled her with spunk. i love sloppy seconds and some guys will think thats gay but i love the feel of her c*nt when its full of another mans spunk. it,s been some years now since the last time but i would love for her to hook up with some guy again
I have done it only once, but it wasn't my wife. What a freaking turn on. She had a boyfriend on the side of her husband and we were Friends with benefits. She told me she was running out for a nooner and she would be back to cover for her, I told her only if she called me on the cell and let me listen without him knowing, and when she got back I could have her. She said ok but she had to clean up first, I told no then the deal was off. She said really? I was like yes she said ok then. Well I listened in and was hard the entire time, hearing her get the crap screwed out of her and coming like a b*tch in heat a few times. When she got back she just beamed with that just fucked look and I told her to meet me in the storage room, when you get in there I want you bent over skirt up around your waist holding on to the shelves. I couldn't get there fast enough. I was pleasantly surprised when I got in there and she was ready and that pussy was a feeling I'll never forget! Then I finished in her and stayed in it
Old 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
I have done it only once, but it wasn't my wife. What a freaking turn on. She had a boyfriend on the side of her husband and we were Friends with benefits. She told me she was running out for a nooner and she would be back to cover for her, I told her only if she called me on the cell and let me listen without him knowing, and when she got back I could have her. She said ok but she had to clean up first, I told no then the deal was off. She said really? I was like yes she said ok then. Well I listened in and was hard the entire time, hearing her get the crap screwed out of her and coming like a b*tch in heat a few times. When she got back she just beamed with that just fucked look and I told her to meet me in the storage room, when you get in there I want you bent over skirt up around your waist holding on to the shelves. I couldn't get there fast enough. I was pleasantly surprised when I got in there and she was ready and that pussy was a feeling I'll never forget! Then I finished in her and stayed in it
Not sure which part is hotter fucking her cum filled used pussy or having her bent over waiting with cum dripping out of her?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Default Vanity Hair question

VH,

Sounds like your wife was deliciously sl*tty "back in the day". Did the first hubby ever find out some other guy was tapping that pussy?

And is she still that way?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 02:45 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Size Queen

We've lost count of how many men have fucked her. She's turned into a size queen sl*t. She'll fuck anyone with a dick at least 10 inches now so her pussy is too stretched out for my 6 inches. She gives me blow jobs and I fuck her ass when I need to get off. But eating her cum filled pussy out is still good.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM

Default Excellent

Great stories Dvornak, do you have any more?

Or better yet, some with pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 PM

She had at least six before we were married. She will admit to five afterwords but I think there were more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davewh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 PM

Default Any you know personally?

Do you know any of the guys Dave?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 03:05 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johne5 View Post
Before we started dating, my wife had fucked 5 other guys, most of whom I knew fairly well. While dating, we had several fights/temporary break ups and she fucked 3 other guys that I know about for sure, and may have done 1 or 2 others that she still has yet to admit to me.

The first guy she fucked when we were "broken up" ...................
I knew a guy that dated a girl all thru Jr High, all of HS, and into college.
They broke up, she immediately started dating someone else (the 'someone else' didn't cause the breakup),
and she got pregnant and had the kid not quite 10 months after breaking up with a guy (the only guy) she dated
for over 7 years. So, she got popped on the first date after breaking up with the guy I know, we figured....

That almost destroyed the guy.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:57 AM

Default Great stories all!

Any one else want to share?
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2013, 06:27 PM

Smile Just found out after the fact..........

As I have written, my wife and I had a very unusual courtship. We were together for about a year. And then her family moved 2000 miles across the country.

I started going out to visit in the summers and soon we were screwing like rabbits--she loved getting plowed. And always bareback.

Together with the early college years, we were apart for three years--except for two or three months each summer, when we screwed at every chance we got. While we considered ourselves "going together", we both agreed it would be OK to "date" others while apart for the school years.

We never specified what was permitted while "dating others"--I figured she'd be good and faithful and I'd exploit the loophole. Turned out we both used the "loophole"--a lot.

The last year we were separated I invited her to my school's Winter Carnival--the big weekend event of the semester. She told me her parents wouldn't allow her to come--as they were pretty suspicious and figured we'd screw away the whole weekend.

As I later found out, she spent that weekend with a guy from her school--I'm sure he boned her as much as he could. I ended up inviting a girl from our home town--one that my GF (later wife) was very jealous of. And I think I probably got blown and laid more that weekend than my future wife did.

Jokes on her--she hates talking about that time. I always say "but I invited you first, and you couldn't come".

Of course, I didn't find out about her weekend until after we were married.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia