photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2013, 10:25 PM

RAW starts live from Seatte, Washington. The crowd is going wild with anticipation of what tonight’s events have in store. A male ring announcer is standing in the ring with a microphone.

Male Announcer: Please welcome, tonight’s guest ring announcer, a participant at WrestleMania 28 and the host of Extra, Maria Menounos!

The fans cheer at the unexpected sight of the beautiful television host come out from the back wearing a form fitting dress that hugs her curves and ends just below the curve of her ass showing off all of her long, tanned legs. She makes her way down to the ring smiling and waving to the fans and quickly enters the ring, accepting the microphone from the male announcer.

Maria Menounos: It’s great to be back here on Monday Night RAW! Competing at WrestleMania is one of the highlights of my life and when I received the invitation to come back and appear on RAW, I jumped at the opportunity even though everyone said I was crazy. I’ve missed out on watching as much recently and there are a lot of new but friendly faces backstage since I was last here. So lets get things started with one of those friendly faces and the wonderful woman responsible for inviting me here tonight, General Manager AJ Lee!!

AJ makes her way out onto the stage followed by her normal entourage of Tamina and Kharma. AJ has a huge smile on her face as she happily skips down to the ring, clothed in new attire of a sleeveless, silk white shirt and a pair of navy blue tight shorts that hug her ass as she quickly makes her way into the ring, giving a hug to Maria as she takes the microphone from her. Maria makes her way to a chair at ringside as Kharma and Tamina join AJ in the ring.

AJ: First to start tonight I’d like to thank Maria for showing up tonight and being our guest ring announcer. Second, as you can see, I am doing a lot better than last week. I got rid of Vickie finally, embarrassing her completely in the process to make sure we will never see her again. I felt so good I had to go out and get myself a new outfit. And while we are speaking of being in a good mood, that brings me to my next point. The past few weeks have lacked the fun and unpredictability that the first few weeks of my new regime had featured. Therefore, tonight we are going to have just a special old-fashioned bikini contest to start the show off tonight. Maria can you re-join us in the ring to introduce the entrants please.

Maria quickly makes her way back into the ring taking a few index cards from AJ’s grasp.

Maria: Introducing first, former Divas Champion, Alicia Fox.

Alicia Fox slowly walks out from the back wearing a silk robe that shows off most of her legs as she makes her way down to the ring, teasing the fans, slightly opening the top of her robe showing off her cleavage. She makes her way into the ring joining, AJ, Tamina, Kharma, and Maria.

Maria: Our second contestant, Aksana.

Aksana comes out wearing a silk robe similar to Alicia’s showing off her legs as she also makes her way down into the ring.

Maria: Our final contestant, our guest ring.... wait a seocnd. AJ, I didn’t agree to this. I am just here to ring announce, not prance around in a bikini. I don’t even have one with me.

AJ: I need you to do it Maria. It isn’t a contest with only two people and everyone else here tonight is already booked in something. I need you to do it. I won’t take no for an answer.

Maria: Sorry, you can say whatever you want, but you’re crazy if you think I am participating. (the crowd audibly gasps when Maria calls AJ crazy).

AJ: What did you call me?

Maria: I said you’re crazy if you think I am participating.

AJ: Grab her!!!

Kharma and Tamina each grab one of Maria’s arms before she knows what happened. The much smaller woman is screaming for help as Aksana and Alicia just stand silently off to the side.

AJ: Now you’re lucky Maria, I am in a good mood this week, so I’m not going to strip you of all of your clothes.

Maria: (screaming) You’re damn right, you’re not going to strip me you crazy b*tch.

AJ: I suggest you stop talking before you get yourself in more trouble and just listen for a second. Apparently you haven’t seen what we have been doing here recently. Each and every week these skanks who work here take their clothes off in this ring baring all their flesh for the fans to see. When I just said I embarrassed Vickie last week, I mean the three of us here in this ring removed every stitch of clothing on her body and spread her legs out wide so every fan in the arena and on national tv could see her bare breasts, pussy, asshole, and every little private spot on her body. And trust me it isn’t just her whose been exposed ask about of the women who have had dildos or microphones shoved in either their ass or pussy right here in this very ring and uncensored on national television. So do you still want to call me crazy or do you want to shut the hell up and let me finish talking?

Maria is just crying as she is still being held by Kharma and Tamina. She isn’t trying to break free or scream and yell at all. She is now terrified of being exposed and finally understands why everyone warned her about showing up at RAW. The last thing she wanted to do is have her private areas exposed to the world. She hadn’t ever done any nude photos and the one time the paparazzi got a photo of her vagina exposed accidentally she was absolutely mortified.

AJ: That’s better. I figured you wouldn’t have a bikini, so I have one for you to change into. This also allows me to bring back one of my favorite things we have done before is our special changing booth.

As AJ says that it drops from the ceiling right down into the center of the ring, as Maria’s face drops looking at where she is supposed to change, right in the center of the ring with a slightly see-thru plastic covering. Kharma shoves her into the circular booth as the short piece of plastic wrapped around her only stretches from shoulder to thigh and is rather wide across giving her the feeling of still being out in the open.

AJ: I suggest you get started changing, because we have a lot to do tonight and if you don’t hurry up, we will speed the process up for you.

Maria: Where is the bikini?

AJ: I have it right here. Remove your dress first in good faith and then I’ll let you have the bikini.

Maria realizing she has no chance at this point reaches behind her back to unzip her dress. She slowly unzips the dress as she looks around the arena red with embarrassment. As the zipper fully unzips the dress, while still on, begins to fall loose from her body. The fans cheers become deafening as with the zipper undone and how wide open the changing booth is the fans can see her completely bare back all the way down to the top of the round of her ass, but most importantly the fans notice the lack of a bra clasped around her back. Maria, practically frozen continues to just turn around at all sides not wanting to continue.

AJ: I suggest you hurry up before Kharma and Tamina lend a hand.

This snaps Maria out of her daze and unwillingly starts to slide the shoulder straps down off her shoulders. Realizing the fans are able to still see most of what is going on inside the changing booth she stands as close to the side of the booth as possible. As she finally slides the dress off both shoulders it quickly drops down to the mat and at her feet as the fans chant “Holy Shit”. Even though she is behind the slightly see-thru curtain the fans don’t get any glimpse of her bare tits as her hands immediately grasp at them to cover herself. With Maria’s hands preoccupied Tamina takes the opportunity to reach down and sn*tch the dress from the mat leaving Maria with nothing to cover herself.

Maria: Can I have my bikini now? Please!!! I feel so exposed!!!

AJ: I figure you need to really scout your competition before you choose your bikini as you have a few options here to wear. So you can stay there in the changing booth and lets watch Aksana and Alicia show what they got and afterwards we can decide which outfit you will wear to compete. So let’s get things started ladies. Drop your robes and show the fans what you got.

Maria realizing the angrier and more embarrassed she gets, the more AJ gets off on messing with her just stands close to the side of the booth still clutching her breasts. AJ begins to step off to the corner of the ring, but purposefully acts like she tripped knocking into the side of the booth causing the contraption being held from strings start to swing back and forth. With the swinging it allows for it to slightly dip down and let the fans get a quick glimpse of Maria’s bare breasts being clutched by her own hands. While the booth continues to swing back and forth it doesn’t dip down quite as far anymore so Maria can once again stay covered behind the curtain.

AJ: To make sure things stay interesting the winner gets a special reward. Due to all the new viewers and sponsors the winner gets a $1,000,000 prize and the fans vote on the winner right here in the ring afterwards. Let’s play some music and lose the robes and start entertaining the fans.

Music starts playing over the arena speakers as both Aksana and Alicia make their way to the center of the ring and begin to remove their robes. Both women tease the fans a little bit not fully taking off their robes. Alicia signals to Aksana to begin things. Aksana steps forward and quickly pulls her robe off exposing most of her body to the fans in just a tiny bikini. The top is nothing but two small triangles covering just enough skin to conceal her nipples and the bottom is the tiniest thong possible completely exposing her muscular ass and legs and providing just enough coverage to conceal her shaved pussy. Aksana dances around the ring allowing her exposed flesh to bounce all around including her ass and tits. Aksana climbs up on the ropes to lean forward for the fans to show off her cleavage and as she bounces forward on the ropes her tits pop right out of her bikini top exposing her hard pink nipples for the fans. Aksana doesn’t realize what caused the increase in flash bulbs right away, but once she does she twirls facing all sides of the ring flashing her tits before covering her nipples back up and stepping back to let Alicia go.

AJ: Very good. Maria, you are gonna have to really earn this if you want to compete, but lets see what Alicia has to offer before we decide anything about your outfit, but I’m already getting some good ideas.

Maria continues to stand there absolutely dejected at her continued exposure on live national tv and in front of a live audience of thousands. Music continues to play as Alicia steps forward to entertain the fans. She pauses before quickly dropping her robe to the mat. The fans cheer wildly as Alicia’s one piece outfit is revealed, however the fans enjoyment is due to that fact it is just a bikini bottom stretched all the way up and over her shoulders, just barely concealing her nipples and vagina and her ass completely exposed. From the side it almost looked as if she was completely nude as the fans cheer and snapped photos of all of Alicia’s exposed skin. As she dances around the ring her large tits completely out jiggle all around as her nipples continue to stay concealed due to how tight her outfit is. The fans start to chant “Show Your Tits”. Alicia realizes what the fans want and slides the straps to the sides of her tits exposing her completely bare nipples for the fans. She continues to dance around topless letting fans on all sides of the arena see her completely exposed breasts. As she steps to the side she doesn’t even bother trying to cover her nipples back up and just stands off to the side next to Aksana with her nipples still exposed.

AJ: Wow, you definitely have taken this contest to the next level Alicia. I think we have a leader in the clubhouse. (the fans cheer wildly and begin to chant Alicia’s name)

Aksana now steps back to the center of the ring and quickly rips her bikini top completely off and throws it in to the first row letting her tits bounce in the process. She now stands back over next to Alicia, both of them topless. The fans are now chanting Aksana’s name.

AJ: (giggling) This is quite a competition. With this type of reward I almost want to get in on the fun. (the fans cheer and chant “Show Your Tits”) Don’t get your hopes up, you all got your quick peak a few weeks ago but that is never happening again. Back to this competition. I don’t know who the front runner is now, but we are in for some more fun as it is now Maria’s turn.

Maria: When do I get my bikini?

AJ: Sorry honey, I brought you here to win and there is only one way to do that.

Maria screams as the curtain she was standing behind starts to quickly raise to the ceiling. Maria stands frozen not wanting to move her hands from her hands from her bare breasts. As the curtain rises up her full bare legs and smooth, round, ass comes into view covered only by Maria’s tiny thong underwear she had on under her dress. The curtain quickly rises up all the way up and past Maria’s bare torso, and all the way up to let the fans see her small breasts covered only by her own hands. The curtain continues to make it all the way up and past Maria’s head as she stands surrounded by all the other women in the ring. Music begins to play but Maria just stands frozen as camera flashes go off all around the arena to capture the television hostess in such an exposed state.

AJ: Start to dance. The fans want to be entertained.

Maria starts to sway slowly back and forth, slowly moving her hips as the fans behind her are absolutely mesmerized by her ass. With her hands still clutching her breasts, the fans chant “Show Your Tits’. Suddenly after a few more seconds of awkward swaying, the fans cheers seem to be giving her confidence as while her breasts are still covered, she gets more into her dancing pointing her bare ass out and turning in a circle letting all the fans see her plump ass. She now walks to the ropes and encourages each side of the ring to cheer the loudest by teasing moving her hands from her breasts. Finally, she faces the side of the ring with the camera facing her and pauses momentarily and takes a deep breath before raising her arms above her head and revealing her bare breasts to the cameras and eyes of thousands. With her hands still above her head, Maria starts to hop back and forth on each foot allowing her little breasts to jiggle all around as she starts to turn to the other sides of the ring letting everyone now see her bare breasts. The music stops playing with Maria still clad in only her thong and dancing around.

AJ: Seems like somebody has a secret exhibitionist side to her. Time for the fans to decide the winner though.

Maria still having fun dancing around in the center of the ring in just her thong, is now joined by both Aksana and Alicia, both of which still in only a thong as well. All three women are now dancing around letting there bare breasts jiggle around to try to convince the fans to cheer for them.

AJ: Our first contestant was Aksana. Who thinks Aksana is our winner?

The fans cheer wildly as Aksana shakes her bare tits back and forth wildly to inspire cheering.

AJ: Wow. Some loud cheers. Our next contestant was Alicia. Who likes Alicia?

The fans cheer wildly as well for Alicia, Alicia bends over in the center of the ring and touches her toes, letting her full round ass stick out as the fabric is pulled all the way up into her crack just providing enough coverage of her pussy lips. The cheering seems to slightly outpace Aksana.

AJ: Just a tad louder there for you Alicia. Finally, we had our special guest tonight, Maria Menounos. Let’s hear it for Maria!!!

The fans cheer as the topless Maria shakes her breasts. However, it seems to be slightly quieter than Alicia’s cheers. Maria standing there topless and enjoying herself doesn’t want to have done this for nothing and makes a quick and bold decision, quickly pulling her tiny thong underwear down and to her feet and stands arms in the air, legs spread apart letting the fans see her shaved pussy lips with just a small landing strip leading down to be paired with her small pert breasts. The fans cheering grows and grows practically shaking the building.

AJ: I think we have a clear winner!!! Congratulations, Maria!!!

Aksana and Alicia both cover their breasts with their hands and quickly run to the back in shame, as their exposure was all for nothing. Maria continues to stand in the ring, fully nude her hands at her sides dancing around and enjoying herself. Maria now picks up a microphone.

Maria: This turned from one of the worst days of my life to one of my best. At first I was terrified of being exposed out here and now I couldn’t enjoy it more. Is it ok AJ is I continue to be the ring announcer tonight?

AJ: Of course!!

Maria: Is it ok if I do it nude?

The fans chant “Yes, Yes, Yes” so loudly, that no one can hear AJ’s response. After a minutes of the fans chanting “Yes” with Maria bouncing around the fans in enjoyment, it is finally quiet enough for AJ to be heard.

AJ: I don’t think I have a say in the matter. (giggling)

The fans cheer as Maria makes her way back to her seat ringside, fully nude as RAW goes to commercial.

RAW comes back from commercial break with AJ still standing in the ring, accompanied by Kharma and Tamina.

AJ: I have a little something special to share with you fans here tonight. Over the past two months that I have had my newfound power here on RAW, we have had special guests from WWE’s past join us, such as Maria Kanellis, Melina, Lita, Michelle McCool, and just tonight Maria Menounos. (Maria jumps out of her chair ringside and dance a little dance fully nude for the fans in the front row, while yelling “Whoo” at the mention of her name) And as I have proudly admitted on numerous occasions I grew up a fan of WWE and especially the wonderful and sexy divas who worked here. Everyone from Sable, Trish Stratus, and Terri Runnels back during the Attitude Days right up to more current divas like Kelly Kelly and hell even the bosses daughter, Stephanie McMahon. I love each and everyone one of them and they helped inspire me to be here and make my way here. Of course I would be ignoring my most important inspiration Lita if I didn’t mention her, but she showed up. One thing the five women, dare I say legends, of the diva’s division have in common is that they turned down an invite from me to appear on my new style of RAW. What they all said was the same, I’m afraid you will try to expose me. Now, I took that as an absolute insult and I wasn’t going to stand for it, so I decided to have some fun and dig into the WWE archives. And what did I find you ask, lets start with Kelly Kelly. I’m not sure if all of you remember her when she first debuted on WWE’s ECW brand back in 2006, well she was an exhibitionist, a pretty shitty one. Maria over there is an exhibitionist. (Maria once again jumps up and screams at the mention of her name) Kelly Kelly just teased you poor fans. Well no more as I have special outtakes from Kelly Kelly’s first video shoot as an exhibitionist from back in 2006 as a fresh faced 18 year old. Let’s go to the video.

A video begins to play on the Titan-Tron showing Kelly Kelly standing from the waist up with just a simple black background behind her. She is wearing a small bikini top showing off ample amounts of cleavage. She stares blankly into the camera and utters the phrase “Hi, I’m Kelly Kelly and I’m an exhibitionist”. She then pulls her bikini top up and off exposing her bare breasts to the camera in a replica of her original introduction only with nudity. From behind the camera you can hear the director yell “No, Kelly, you’re supposed to keep your breasts covered with your hands”. Kelly now shyly covers her breasts with one arm as she reaches to put her bikini top back on. The video ends, as a still shot of Kelly Kelly topless is frozen on the Titan-Tron as we now see AJ back in the ring as the fans cheer.

AJ: Well, that was fun. See I can expose you even if you aren’t here. They don’t delete any footage just ask Terri Runnels and her famous moment from the first episode of Shotgun Saturday Night back in 1997 when she still managed Goldust, as Marlena. Lets take a look at how she helped her man win his match against The Sultan.

A video now plays on the Titan-Tron of the original television feed as Marlena hops up on the apron, pulling down her top and showing her bare breasts to The Sultan. Distracting him long enough for Goldust to get the victory. Unfortunately for the viewer it is shot from behind so all we can see if Terri’s bare back. The video now ends as we AJ back in the ring.

AJ: Now, I know that was nothing new, but there was more than one camera in that building that night. So for the first time ever lets take a look at just what the camera on the other side of the ring caught that night.

A video begins to play from the same moment in the match just shown. However this time the camera angle is from the complete opposite side of the ring, filming over The Sultan’s shoulder as we see Terri hop up on the apron and now from the front yank her top down to distract The Sultan with her bare breasts. As the video ends, it freezes with a shot of Terri with her top still down on the Titan-Tron.

AJ: That was pretty daring doing it in the ring and all. Nowadays with camera phones and the like you could never get away with that. (giggling) As great as it was to just reveal two legendary divas for the first time the second part of my fun is going to wait next week. In the diva era of women’s wrestling in WWE there is a clear three greatest of all time. And those three are Stephanie. Trish, and Sable. I found video on the three of you, just like Kelly Kelly and Terri Runnels. I suggest you show up next week or it will be your turn exposed right up there on that screen.

A split screen shot of both Terri and Kelly Kelly in their topless states is now shown on the Titan-Tron as RAW goes to commercial.

As RAW comes back from commercial, AJ, Tamina, and Kharma are making their way up the ramp to the back as suddenly a large group comes pouring in from the side of the arena. There are nine of them in total and they are all wearing black ski masks and wearing identical black sweatsuits. Out of the nine three of the people are being held onto by two of the other people each. They storm into the ring and all jump in as the three people being held are put on their knees in the center of the ring in a row as the other six people stand behind them. The six people standing all remove their masks in unison to reveal Melina, leading Rosa Mendes, Cameron, Naomi, Kaitlyn, and Eve Torres. Melina is holding a microphone as AJ is now standing on the entrance way stopped waiting to see what is going to happen.

Melina: I brought back your lovely Beautiful People, AJ!!! But before I let them go I have a few demands.

AJ: I don’t negotiate will crazy b*tches.

Melina now removes the masks on the three kneeling people revealing The Beautiful People of Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, and Lacey Von Erich. All three are gagged and have bruised up faces and eyes.

Melina: I can do more damage to your friends or we can talk like reasonable people.

AJ: What do you want?

Melina: A match with you. Same stipulation as Vickie got last week. Right here tonight.

The fans chant “Yes, Yes, Yes” as AJ begins to pace back and forth on the entrance ramp.

AJ: You said talk like a reasonable person. Well I figure that means we can negotiate. I have an idea that is even better than that. A nine woman tag. Me, Tamina, and Kharma vs. the six of you in the ring. Same stipulation. We win your clothes and job. You win my clothes and my job. But not tonight, we do this next week.

Melina: I’ll take the numbers in my favor. Deal. You’re going to regret this.

Melina now leads her group out through the crowd as Tamina, Kharma, and AJ make their way back into the ring to help The Beautiful People up and to the back as RAW goes to commercial.

RAW comes back from break with Beth Phoenix and Natalya making their way down to the ring. The fans are chanting “Eat Pussy” at the two after last week Beth had her face forced into her tag team partners bare pussy as the reunited Laycool stripped Natalya fully nude in the ring and made Beth lick Natalya’s pussy. Natalya looks completely embarrassed after her exposure last week as Laycool also brought a camera into the Diva’s shower revealing Natalya fingering herself and climaxing to orgasm. They make their way into the ring as both are dressed in their normal wrestling attire and Beth grabs a microphone while still holding onto the Diva’s Championship Belt.

Beth: Layla, Michelle you two made a big mistake messing with us last week. You don’t try to strip us, or embarrass us. We do that to you. I know that you still have a title shot against me to come, but tonight me and Natalya both want our hands on the both of you, if you have any guts, come down here now and face us in a tag team match.

Layla’s music plays as Layla and Michelle makes their way out onto the entrance way. Layla is holding a microphone. Both of them are dressed to wrestle.

Layla: We will give you your match with us right now if you want. On one stipulation, if we win tonight I choose the special stipulation for our title match next week, and if you win then you get to decide the stipulation.

Natalya grabs the microphone out of Beth’s hands.

Natalya: It’s a deal, whatever you want. I want to get my hands on the two of you.

Beth now turns to face Natalya with an unhappy look on her face as they quietly talk to each other. Beth now takes the mic back.

Beth: Yeah, it sounds like a deal. Get your asses down here.

Layla drops the mic as both her and Michelle storm the ring as a wild brawl breaks out immediately with Layla and Beth pairing off and Michelle pairing off with Natalya. Natalya quickly gets an upper hand on Michelle, tossing her out of the ring at the same time as Layla sends Beth to the outside leaving just Layla and Natalya in the ring. Both women waste no time quickly starting to trade punches with each other as this rivalry has become very heated due to the increasing levels of embarrassment each side has done to the other. The women continue to trade punches with neither of them getting an upper hand. Natalya tries to deliver a forearm smash to Layla’s chin, but Layla manages to dodge the blow and responds with a hard kick to Natalya’s knee. The kick knocks Natalya off her feet and down to the mat. Layla doesn’t hesitate climbing on top of the downed Natalya and hitting her with a few punches before Natalya can defend herself. On the outside of the ring, Michelle has now climbed to her feet and grabs a steel cheer from ringside. She quickly runs with the chair and delivers a hard shot to the back of Beth’s head just as she was climbing to her feet on the outside of the ring. The shot knocks Beth unconscious outside the ring.

Layla still on top of Natalya in the ring is now joined by her partner, Michelle in the ring. Michelle still has the steel chair with her. Layla picks Natalya up off the mat and holds her in place for Michelle to deliver a hard shot with the side of the chair to Natalya’s gut. The shot causes Natalya to bend forward in pain freeing up her back for Michelle to follow with a hard shot to Natalya’s back, knocking her to the canvas. Michelle now places the chair flat on the canvas as Layla picks Natalya up again, before delivering a DDT down right onto the chair and knocking Natalya out cold. Michelle rolls back out of the ring and grabs the still downed Beth and rolls her into the ring. The Diva’s Champion and her partner are now both spread out cold on the mat next to each other as Layla grabs a microphone.

Layla: You two wh*r*s thought you were going to be able to beat us. Well, now you are going to pay. Natalya, it can’t get much worse than last week, but Beth, you have been one of the lucky few to not have your pussy exposed yet. I stripped you fully nude in the ring more than a month ago, but you covered yourself before the fans got the full show, and even last week in the shower we let you get away because Natalya was giving us such a great show, but the time has come for the fans to see your most private of areas.

The fans have begun to chant “Strip Her” as Michelle picks up Beth from the mat as Layla pulls out a pair of scissors. Layla doesn’t waste time teasing the fans as she quickly snips away at Beth’s wrestling attire leaving it in pieces on the mat and exposing a small strapless bra that pushes up Beth’s small boobs and a small pair of underwear that exposes most of her ass. Layla takes a step back and laughs at Beth’s exposure. The fans are now chanting “Don’t Stop”. However, before Layla can continue Natalya starts to climb to her feet after finally regaining consciousness after the assault with the chair. Layla stops what she is doing and delivers a hard kick to the head of Natalya knocking her back down and out on the mat. Beth also gains her consciousness and quickly realizes her level of exposure kicking and screaming as Michelle continues to restrain her.

Layla: Good I was hoping you would be aware of this when it happened.

Layla now steps forward and despite Beth trying to fight it off, she snips the side of Beth’s panties with the scissors and pulls it from her body revealing Beth’s neatly trimmed bush. Beth continues to kick and wiggle trying to break free, but unfortunately for her this only increases her exposure as her legs open up allowing the fans to see her enflamed pussy lips as she is starting to get slightly aroused. Even worse Layla, left Beth’s bra on, but with it being strapless and her wild movement it slides down and around her waist now allowing her natural breasts to bounce around freely as the fans cameras constantly go off to capture the moment. During the stripping of Beth, Natalya regained consciousness and instead of trying to fight and 2 on 1 fight and still mortified at her exposure from the week before quickly runs to the back leaving her partner alone in the ring with LayCool.

Michelle continues to restrain the now fully nude Beth turning her to all sides of the ring making sure the fans all get a great view of everything Beth can show. Suddenly, Maria Menounos, still fully nude from earlier reenters the ring as the fans cheer her and she wiggles her bare ass for the fans enjoyment.

Maria: AJ told me earlier that not only is losing clothes normal, but some of you have even orgasmed out here in the ring for the audience, well can I help you get Beth to that level. This is the most fun I have ever had and I want to see how far I can push it.

Layla: (laughing) Sure whatever you want.

Maria: Ok. Just keep holding her for now at least.

Maria now gets down on her knees in front of the nude Beth and immediately dives face first into Beth’s bare sn*tch and starts licking her pussy. Maria even makes sure her hair is back and out of the way so the fans can see her tongue disappearing between Beth’s legs. Beth already slightly wet, quickly starts to enjoy herself as Michelle now lets go of Beth, letting her fall to the mat, now laying on her back letting Maria climb on top of Beth, their fully nude bodies pressing against each other. Maria’s hand now disappears betweens Beth’s legs as she forces Beth’s knees apart spreading her legs wide open for the fans to see her pussy fully exposed. Maria now takes three fingers and starts shoving them in and out of Beth’s wide open pussy, as Beth now begins to loudly moan and scream in pleasure. Maria is also moaning as she is enjoying herself. Maria now takes her hand out of Beth’s vagina and puts her legs between Beth’s legs so their bare vaginas are now touching each other. Both women start to grind slowly against each other as they each caress the others breasts and make out, as Maria Menounos and Diva’s Champion Beth Phoenix are now having full out lesbian sex in the center of the ring. Layla and Michelle are just standing in the ring observing the show going on as the fans loudly chant “Holy Shit” at what they are seeing. After the two women grind against each other for another few minutes, they both finish will loud explosive orgasms as the fans explode in cheers and RAW goes off the air.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Can't wait for the nine diva tag match!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 05:59 PM

Here's hoping Steph doesn't show and has clip played to lead to a heated & revealing rivalry between her and AJ.

Time to humiliate the boss' daughter and reallyyyyy knock her down peg?
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2013, 04:00 AM

Talking

good one .. loved a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to limajenson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 PM

Keep up the great work loving it gets this girl wishing it was real
The Following User Says Thank You to Maryse ouellet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 06:31 PM

Hoping that the next episode is the best one yet- With the diva tag match, it easily could be.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:21 PM

Oi I'm so excited for the next excited *hopping up and down*
The Following User Says Thank You to Maryse ouellet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 01:45 AM

continue
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmerz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:39 PM

This is by far my longest chapter so far. Hopefully everyone enjoys it.

RAW comes on the air live from Miami, FL. The fans are cheering like crazy as the music for RAW GM AJ Lee plays and she makes her way out onto the stage followed by her entourage of Kharma, Tamina, and the returning trio of Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, and Lacey Von Erich. AJ is already dressed to compete for later wearing her normal wrestling attire of tight spandex shorts and top that showed off most of her legs and midriff for the fans. They all make their way down and into the ring as AJ grabs a microphone.

AJ: Welcome to a very busy night here on Monday Night RAW. To start things off, I’ve burned through another ring announcer now with Maria Menounos as she didn’t show up again this week, following the trend set by Lillian Garcia and Maria Kanellis. So I’ve tried again, and I think the fans will love who I got to join now, the best legs in wrestling history, Stacy Keibler.

The fans go wild as Stacy Keibler makes her long awaited return to RAW as she makes her way out from the back and walks down to the ring. Stacy is wearing a conservative for her dress that goes down below her knees concealing her famous legs. She makes her way down and into the ring, accepting the microrphone from AJ while giving her a quick hug.

Stacy: Thank you, it’s great to be back. Now as our General Manager AJ Lee just said, I will be the new ring announcer here on Monday Night RAW, AJ reminded us of them before, but lets take a look at some of the memories those three women provided for us.

A video plays on the Titan-Tron showing highlights, starting with Lillian stripping nude in the ring and falling forward and bent over with her full ass and vagina exposed. The next clip shown is a fully nude Maria Kanellis climbing up the ladder and into the pool fully nude as the cameraman sneakily exposes right inbetween her legs. Finally, a clip is shown from last week of Maria Menounos grinding fully nude and exposed having sex in the middle of the ring with Beth Phoenix. After the video we now see Stacy still in the center of the ring as the fans chant “Join The Club” at her.

Stacy: Now the reason that was shown to you is that I wanted to show you all the fans examples of the behavior I WILL not and DO not have to participate in. (the fans start to boo) I have been given a special contract by AJ when I decided to come back in which she guaranteed me that she won’t expose and degrade me like she did to my predecessors. I am here to announce and nothing more.

Stacy now hands the microphone to AJ and exits the ring to take her seat at ringside as the fans continue to boo and heckle her.

AJ: Now back to the business of tonight. As you can see from my attire and as we announced last week tonight’s main event is a special 9 women tag team match in which the losers lose not only their jobs, but their clothes. The winning team is who you see standing right here in the ring with me, Kharma, and Tamina. So I hope you fans are excited to see Melina, Eve, Kaitlyn, Rosa, Cameron, and Naomi lose their clothes later tonight. But, besides our exciting main event we have a huge co-main event as Diva’s Champion will have to recover from her extreme exposure last week to defend against Number One Contender Layla in a match type of Layla’s choosing.

Suddenly Natalya’s music plays and she comes out from the back holding a microphone.

Natalya: Sorry to interrupt.

AJ: (angrily) You should be. What is so important for you to come out now.

Natalya: Well, as Beth’s best friend and tag team partner I guess I need to tell you that Beth is nowhere to be found. She disappeared right after she left the ring last week and she hasn’t returned any of my calls, texts, or e-mails. She is taking what happened very hard and I’m afraid you will need to delay the title match.

AJ: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! WE ADVERTISED A MATCH THAT THE FANS WANT TO SEE AND NOW IT WON’T HAPPEN! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR PARTNER’S DISREPECT! YOU VS. LAYCOOL IN A HANDICAP MATCH LATER ON TONIGHT!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!

Natalya looks upset but just turns and heads to the back so she doesn’t upset AJ any further.

AJ: (immediately going back to a calm and relaxed demeanor) Our final contest this evening will feature The Beautiful People, still a too little beat up to compete in a match will face off with two unexpected stars from last week in Aksana and Alicia Fox in a Team Wet T-Shirt Contest. (the fans cheer loudly, even though they aren’t quite sure what to expect) One last thing that I’m sure you fans will be excited about before we officially get started this evening is a continuation of a new segment started last week in which I embarrass former Diva’s who refuse to make appearances with special uncensored footage from WWE’s Vault. Last week I exposed Kelly Kelly and Terri Runnels and promised footage of Trish Stratus, Sable, and Stephanie McMahon for tonight. Unfortunately, Stephanie will get one more chance to change her mind. She is here every week, but refuses to come out for you fans, but Trish and Sable got enough chances. The two hottest blondes in WWE history, both with huge fake knockers. Sable stripped off for Playboy Magazine while Trish never went fully nude, but here is a special video highlighting both women in some special unseen moments.

A video begins to play on the Titan-Tron, starting with Sable standing in the middle of the ring from the famous bikini contest with just hand prints painted on her large fake tits. A graphic than pops up saying half an hour before and shows Sable topless backstage before the paint is on her breasts, as she stands in the middle of the backstage area surrounded by Vince McMahon, Marc Mero, and Jacqueline, as well as various other wrestlers gawking at her in the background. Vince and Marc both take turns fondling Sable’s bare breasts in front of everyone has she is very red with embarrassment. After each men feel her breasts, they then call over Kane who was among the wrestlers enjoying the show. They then instruct him to fondle Sable’s tits, as Sable now looks pissed off at how long this is taking. Finally, after seeing Kane has humongous hands that completely cover Sable’s tits, they have him dip his hands in paint and once again grope Sable’s huge breasts, completely covering them as he covers her with two perfect hand prints for the contest later.

The second clip begins showing the highlights originally shown on tv of APA and T&A playing strip poker with Trish Stratus being the one losing clothes, only off camera. (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3l...y#.UU-Jvo5CfJw) A graphic then pops up saying “Outtakes”. It shows a camera angle from over the APA’s shoulder instead of T&A’s. It starts with Trish already down just to her bra and panties showing a ton of tanned leg and cleavage bursting out of the top of the bra. Besides the four men on camera, we can see a crowd of other superstars lurking in the background enjoying the show. Trish now reaches behind her back to remove her bra, knowing at the leas the four men in front of her are going to get quite a show, not to mention half the locker room if she wasn’t careful. As she looks forward though she notices the cameraman shooting her from the front. She quickly protests, asking why are they filming from that angle since it wouldn’t be able to be used. She was re-assured her boobs wouldn’t be seen and it was strictly for facial reaction shots for her. It eased her enough that she quickly loses the bra and drops it down revealing her large fake breasts to the four wrestlers, and unknowingly to her nice closeups of both breasts to the camera as she is too distracted by the leering eyes of Bradshaw, Faarooq, Albert, and Test. She asks quickly if they are done once the shot is over as she covers her breasts with her hands. However, much to her dismay she is informed that they want a shot of her removing her tiny panties as well. Trish protests, however the shot is decided upon and once again pauses, realizing that even though the wrestlers behind her hadn’t seen her tits and wouldn’t see her pussy, she was definitely going to be exposed to the locker room now as everyone would see her bare ass, not to mention the four men in front of her were getting quite a show of first her tits and now her vagina. She realizes the best thing to do is just hurry up and get it over so she could get dressed again. Unfortunately for her, she was so distracted once again that she forgot about the cameraman in front of her getting nice up close shots of her shaved pussy as she has to stand there confidently for a few seconds as the filming finishes. As soon as the filming is finished, Trish without thinking just turns and takes off through the locker room running as fast as she can for privacy, and allowing all the locker room to explode in enjoyment getting to see her fully nude body from all angles.

The third clip goes back to Sable. First we see a clip of Stephanie McMahon getting in a catfight with Sable backstage and stripping her completely of her shirt and bra leaving her briefly exposed topless. (dailymotion.com/video/xhcbne_stephanie-mcmahon-sable_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UU-PDo5CfJw) We now see a graphic that says “Outtakes” and we see Sable inside the limo after having her shirt completely stripped and she fights inside the limo to keep the door closed. The clip isn’t too long, but provides great shots of Sable’s fully nude breasts bouncing around as she struggles in the limo.

The final clip goes back to Trish. It starts with highlights of the time Vince McMahon forced Trish to strip down to only a thong in the ring and bark like a dog. Luckily for Trish, her tits remained covered as Vince gave her a jacket to cover herself. (dailymotion.com/video/xveyxg_trish-stratus-humiliated_sexy?search_algo=2#.UU-Suo5CfJw) A graphic now says, backstage. It shows Trish coming into the backstage area still clutching Vince’s jacket as she only is wearing just the tiniest of thongs and nothing else. As she comes through the curtain she is met by, Vince, Shane, a cameraman and almost the full locker room waiting for her and giving her a huge round of applause. Vince now approaches her and begins to take his sports coat back as Trish resists handing it to him. However, Trish doesn’t want to fight her boss and reluctantly lets go leaving her topless and exposed briefly to everyone before she covers her breasts with her hands. However, as the applause continues, Vince now leans in to give her a quick hug of support, forcing her to uncover her breasts with her hands as they press against her bosses chest and he gropes her mostly bare ass in only a thong. Trish looks more defeated than she just did in the ring, but is powerless to fight it. Shane follows his father’s lead and also gives Trish a hug and an ass squeeze before she can retreat to her locker room. And before Trish knows it there is a line of almost ten wrestlers giving her a hug and getting to feel her stiff fake breasts pressed against their chest and each getting a feel of her firm muscular ass before she can finally run off for cover to her locker room. After the video ends, RAW goes to commercial.

RAW comes back from commercial break with new ring announcer Stacy Keibler in the ring holding a microphone.

Stacy: Up next is our special first ever Tag Team Wet T-Shirt Contest. Introducing first, three women who absolutely disgust me, but you are all big fans of apparently, The Beautiful People.

The fans cheer wildly as Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Lacey Von Erich all make their way out from the back wearing only thin white t-shirts. All three women are completely bottomless as there small t-shirts do nothing to hide their bare asses and vaginas from the crowd. None of them are the least bit shy though as they quickly make their way into the ring as they get into Stacy’s face and begin to threaten her.

Stacy: Stay away from me! You can’t touch me! I was guaranteed by AJ that my clothes and body would be untouched by you animals employed here now. Its called decency, I teased but didn’t expose. Look at the three of you with your loose vaginas on display for the fans. Its insanity.

Angelina rips the microphone from Stacy’s hand.

Angelina: Our loose vaginas are just what the fans want to see (Lacey and Velvet bend at the waist and spread their legs showing off their most intimate areas to the fans enjoyment) and if you keep talking to us like that I don’t care about your contract guarantee, the fans will get a great show out here.

Stacy rips the microphone back.

Stacy: I don’t care if you are friends with AJ, because not only can’t you touch me, but if you do you lose your job and I’ll press charges. I suggest you don’t test me because I won’t hesitate to scream and get all three of you back on the pole where you belong or even worse behind bars. George wants me to be all his and doesn’t want all you dirty animals in the crowd to see what belongs to him. (the fans boo)

Angelina angrily turns away from Stacy while still threatening her, but realizing there is nothing she can do.

Stacy: And their opponents, two more sl*ts with no self respect, Alicia Fox and Aksana.

Aksana and Alicia make their way out from the back. They both have white t-shirts on, but unlike The Beautiful People they are each wearing rather conservative bikini bottoms that show off a little bit of ass, but compared to The Beautiful People is down right prude. They make their way to the ring as the fans chant “Lose The Bottoms” to them. Both women shake their head, as even though both have had their pussies exposed previously, neither is anxious to do it again. They make their way into the ring as each of them quickly say a few words angrily to Stacy as she just laughs back in their face, knowing she is untouchable.

Stacy: The fans cheers will decide which one of you are the winners here today. And trust me I use that term loosely. Let’s start with The Beautiful People.

There is a hose, along with three buckets filled with cold water in the ring. The three women start their performance by each picking up one of the buckets, as each one faces a different side of the ring. They then pour the cold water down over their shirts, causing them to stick tightly to their bodies and making the shirt completely see-thru exposing their tits and nipples to go along with their already bare pussies and asses. They now each rip the shirt from the middle like Hulk Hogan now leaving all three completely nude in the ring with their fake tits and round asses on full display. They continue with their apparent Hulk Hogan tribute each doing his normal post match poses, flexing biceps and putting their hands to their ear to influence the fans to cheer louder.

After all three women dance around the ring nude for a few more moments, they lead up to their grand finale as Lacey lays flat down on her back with her legs spread apart showing off all of her pussy to the crowd. Angelina and Velvet now take the hose with the water running out of her and places the tip right on her Lacey’s shaved vagina. They rub the tip of the hose against her lips as the water slowly comes out, tickling her vagina and causing Lacey to begin to moan in pleasure. Before her moans get to loud however, Velvet now walks over to Lacey’s face and squats down ass first. While Lacey continues to get off from the pressure of the water, she now starts licking at Velvet’s ass and vagina as Velvet sits on her face. Velvet now join in with Lacey with audible moaning as both women are clearly getting off and enjoying themselves. So as not to be left out, Angelina now comes around to the front of Velvet as she grinds on Lacey’s face causing her tits to bounce. Velvet now reaches out with a free hand and begins to jam her fingers in and out of Angelina’s pussy. All three members of The Beautiful People are in the process of orgasming in the ring as Lacey is the closest with the tickle of the water tickling her pussy. Lacey climaxes first, screaming in ecstasy still while munching on Velvet’s box. Not long after Velvet joins Lacey in orgasming causing her juices to coat Lacey’s face. Angelina is the last to finish, but does it with the most volume to her screams coming to a violently loud orgasm with her screams of pleasure echoing throughout the arena. All three Beautiful People now stand up fully nude and all covered with each other’s pussy juices and face all sides of the arena as the fans go absolutely wild with approval of what they just witnessed.

Stacy: Well, Alicia and Aksana that will be tough to follow. Me personally, I’m disgusted but that is just what these animals want. (the fans boo) Time to get started girls.

Both Alicia and Aksana look tentative as they don’t know know how to match the performance The Beautiful People just put on. Nor do they want to try and emulate it and go that far. The fans start to boo as neither women has started to do anything. As the booing grows louder the women seem to panic as they know they aren’t going to fulfill the fans expectations. Without warning Aksana makes the first move by reaching forward and grabbing Alicia’s thin white shirt and rips it right from Alicia’s body and exposing her gigantic natural breasts. Alicia screams and covers her breasts immediately with her hands, as even though she has been exposed multiple times it is still jarring to her. The fans cheer Alicia’s exposure, so Aksana tries to give more of what the fans want, reaching for Alicia’s bikini bottoms to try to pull them down. However Alicia stops her pulling back up, allowing a little bit of her big round ass to be seen but stopping before any of her vagina is exposed. Alicia is now pissed off by Aksana trying to strip her and angrily shoves Aksana back while still holding onto her shirt. As Aksana falls backwards, Alicia is still holding her shirt and Aksana’s hard pink nipples are exposed. Both women are now topless in the ring and in just their bikini bottoms, both losing their shirts not by their own doing.

The fans are now cheering as they are at least getting some exposed skin from the sexy divas. This allows both women’s anger to subside as they are comfortable at this point with just their tits being exposed. Alicia now grabs the hose and starts to spray Aksana’s exposed tits making her already perky nipples become very erect. Alicia then turns the hose on herself causing her boobs to get stiff as well. The fans are enjoying the show, but begin to get impatient and chant “Lose The Bottoms”. Both women now freeze up again as just like last week their tits are exposed, but they aren’t comfortable taking it one step further removing their bottoms. Both have unwillingly had their vaginas exposed in the ring in prior weeks, but neither could bring themselves to take it one step further. The fans now turn on them loudly booing, realizing that neither women is going to show anymore. The clear losers of the contest, Alicia and Aksana quickly leave the ring and sprint to the back covering their tits.

Stacy: Well, I think it is clear, the winners are The Beautiful People!

Angelina: Raise our hand!!

Stacy: Ewww. Not a chance I touch any of you.

Stacy quickly leaves the ring, as The Beautiful People stand victorious and fully nude in the ring as RAW goes to commercial break.

RAW comes back from commercial break with AJ walking through the backstage area with Tamina.

AJ: I’m not worried at all about tonight. They may have the numbers but they don’t have anyone that can match the power of either you or Kharma and no one to match the speed or cunning that I bring to the table.

Tamina: I know that we are the better team, but all I’m saying is that when you recruited me and Kharma, you promised that our clothes would always stay on. We aren’t the models like the rest of you. I’m confident in my body to a degree, but not parading in front of millions of eyes.

AJ: Don’t worry. It’s all set my word doesn’t get broken. Tonight and in the future your clothes and Kharma’s clothes are safe. Now come on I think this is the locker room they are in.

AJ and Tamina now open a door and enter a locker room where Aksana and Alicia are standing fully nude at their lockers drying off after a shower. Neither women immediately notice the presence of the general manager, Tamina, or the cameraman they have with them as their backs are to them giving everyone great views of both oft their round asses. Alicia is the first to turn around and scream as the fans get a quick glimpse of her pussy before covering up with her towel. Aksana turns before covering also giving the fans a quick glimpse of her pussy before she covers.

AJ: Stand at attention for me ladies. I’m your general manager.

Alicia: You’re crazy. I’m not doing that. What are you going to do to me anyway? You’re gonna lose your job tonight.

AJ: If you don’t stand at attention right now, hands at your side both of you will lose your jobs right now. And if I recall neither one of you are exactly friends with the group of girls that will take over, so you won’t be guaranteed a job in the very slim chance I lose tonight.

Alicia and Aksana both hesitate, but realize they need these jobs. Both women slowly drop their hands to their side which allows their towels to slowly drop off their body and to the floor.

AJ: Shoulders back, facing forward ladies. (giggling)

Alicia and Aksana both look at AJ angrily, but comply with her instructions pointing their large breasts out and forward towards the camera and allowing their shaved vaginas to now clearly be seen by the camera and all the fans.

AJ: Well, thank you for finally giving me the respect I deserve. Now the reason I am here is to discuss your performance the past two weeks. Neither one of you were stand outs on the show so far in my regime being outshined by acquisitions like The Beautiful People, returning guest stars like Melina, Maria Menounos, and Maria Kanellis, and even your peers like Layla, Eve, and Beth Phoenix. Aksana, your job was even on the line a few weeks back until your finally stepped up. Two weeks ago you came to me and asked me to give you a chance to stand out on the show again, and two weeks in a row now all I can say is you have wasted me tv time. Last week Maria Menounos defeated the two of you in a bikini contest and this week you lost to The Beautiful People in a wet t-shirt contest. The one thing both events had in common is that you two didn’t want to show your precious sweet vaginas. Well isn’t it funny how things work out. (AJ signals to the cameraman) Get closeups for the fans at home. (As AJ continues to talk the camera zooms in of close up shots of both women’s pussy lips) So the solution becomes that one of you is still gonna lose your job. The way I have decided to determine this is a Best of 3 Series between the two of you. Starting next week we will have the two of you face off and whichever one of you wins two of the three contests keeps your job. Just be prepared for next week, it will be fun.

AJ and Tamina now leave the locker room as the cameraman stays there continuing to film them as Alicia and Aksana now scream at him to leave the locker room.

We now go to a different place backstage as Stacy is with Melina, Kaitlyn, Eve, Rosa, Cameron, and Naomi.

Stacy: I’m here with the group of women that are now referring to themselves as The Alliance To End AJ. Tonight, these six women will match up with AJ, and her two monster bodyguards Tamina and Kharma in a match where of the ultimate humiliation as not only do the losers get fired, but they must relinquish their clothes int he center of the ring post match. I’m here to get some last words from these women before what I am sure is the biggest match of all their lives. First, lets start with some words from Brodus’s Funkettes, Cameron and Naomi.

Cameron: Since day one of your new regime me and Naomi have had our clothes taken off and I have relished the opportunity to get some payback. Tonight is that chance and I can’t wait to stand there and laugh in your face as all the fans gets to see your exposed body.

Naomi: There is no changing the fact that all the fans have now seen my exposed breasts. That is out there for the world to see forever, but AJ the pain I will inflict on you when I get you in the ring will also last forever. It isn’t about exposure anymore to me, you clearly get off on this, I will be the one to add the injury to insult tonight.

Stacy: Thank you, some strong words. Any words to add Rosa? (Rosa just angrily shakes her head no) Eve what do you want to add?

Eve: This is more than just AJ to me. Tamina has played just as much a role in my exposure as AJ and I know you don’t have a body to match me or any of us, I can’t wait to truly embarrass you.

Stacy: Now from the two most competitors with the most hate for AJ in this match, and coincidentally the biggest sl*ts out of a group of sl*ts. You should call yourselves the Alliance of sl*ts To End AJ. (giggling) And remember none of you can touch me. So, Melina what do you have to say?

Melina: (giving an angry glare at Stacy) I’m not gonna touch you now, but that contract you signed with AJ becomes null and void when we win tonight and she isn’t the general manager anymore. So I would flee from ringside if I were you because you will be losing your clothes right next to that little troll AJ. And as for you AJ, I have done all the talking I need to do. I will see you in the ring.

Stacy: And finally, the woman who I am amazed even still shows her face, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn: (looking right into the camera with a tear in her eye) AJ, me and you used to be best friends. We did everything together and told each other everything. Now these past two months have been the worst two months of my life, someone that I basically considered family has been responsible for my body being exposed on tv, in front of arenas of thousands, on the streets of New York. You have let people grope, penetrate, and fondle me. You have caused me to pee myself on The Howard Stern Show, orgasm on The Today Show, and show every inch and crevice of my body to my boobs, ass, and vagina on this show week after week. Just know AJ, you will not get off just losing your clothes when I get my hands on you, because one night of embarrassment can’t and won’t come anywhere near matching the weeks of shame you have inflicted on me.

RAW goes to commercial as Kaitlyn continues to intensely stare into the camera.

RAW comes back to commercial as LayCool are making their way down to the ring for their handicap match for Natalya. Both women are wearing normal wrestling gear showing off their firm legs, toned stomachs and modest but ample cleavage. They make their way into the ring as Layla grabs a microphone.

Layla: (laughing) Did all you fans enjoy that extra special show LayCool provided for you last week? It’s not every week that you get the WWE Divas Champion and a true Hollywood celebrity having full out lesbian sex on national television in front of an audience of thousands. And now I may win the Divas Title without even having to get in the ring with you because no one knows where you even are. I also get to decide the stipulation for our eventual title match if you choose to show your face again. So I figured, what is the most extreme stipulation I can think of to make sure you just stay in whatever hole you are hiding in, and it took some thought but then I got the perfect idea. Our match is going to be determined by whichever one of us can make our opponent orgasm right here in the ring first wins. See you next week if you choose Beth. Now where is your unfortunate partner that is going to get a demonstration of what is coming for you.

Natalya’s music now plays as she makes her way down to the ring. She is wearing her normal wrestling attire of pants and a top showing off a decent amount of cleavage and just a little bit of her stomach. She comes down to ringside, but seems unsure of continuing into the ring.

Layla: What are you waiting for? Get in here and take what is coming to you. You and Beth brought this upon yourselves when you shoved a microphone in my ass, Beth is never going to show her face again after last week and we are gonna make sure you join her in whatever hole she is hiding in.

Natalya walks all the way around the ring before walking up the ring steps and slowly making her way in before grabbing the microphone from Layla.

Natalya: Before we get things started, I have a special surprise for you two ladies. Now earlier this week I couldn’t get a hold of Beth, so I knew I was gonna need some extra back. So I called an old friend, someone the two of you know very well, MICKIE JAMES!!!!

Both Layla and Michelle go wide eyed in disbelief as the woman the two of them had run out of the WWE almost three years earlier has finally returned for revenge. The fans are going absolutely wild as Mickie comes running out from the back and sprints down to the ring as fast as she can and attacking Layla and Michelle before they are even prepared. Natalya hasn’t even got involved yet as Mickie clears both members of LayCool from the ring herself as she raises a fist in the air to acknowledge the loud cheers from the fans. Michelle and Layla are now on the outside of the ring trying to regroup from the shock of seeing their former rival. Before they even realize what is happening Mickie performs a slingshot tope outside the ring, coming crashing down hard on both women and causing all three to be crumpled up in a pile outside the ring. While Mickie is clearly a little shaken, she is the first to her feet picking up Michelle and throwing her inside the ring to a waiting Natalya.

Natalya picks up the dazed Layla off the mat and throws her off the ropes before coming back with a hard clothesline, knocking Layla down to the mat as she knocks the wind out of her. On the outside of the ring, Mickie hasn’t let up on Michelle continuing to deliver kicks and punches before slamming her face first into the ring post. Michelle falls back, knocked completely out from the hard blow against the ring post. Mickie now takes her and rolls her into the ring quickly following her in and joining Natalya in stomping on the downed Layla as Michelle still is out cold. Layla is meekly trying to fight back, but is getting nowhere agains the two fresh divas. They now pick Layla up off the mat as Natalya restrains her from behind and Mickie grabs a microphone.

Mickie: LayCool, the two of you are back together wreaking havoc here in the WWE. Well, when I saw that I realized it was time for me to finally get my revenge from when the two of you tortured and embarrassed me about my weight, calling me Piggie James, among other things. Well, you thought I was fat, how about your fat ass Layla. You expose it week after week out here, having your disgusting cellulite jiggle in front of these fans. I saw the video from when Natalya and Beth stuck a microphone up your plump posterior it stayed in perpetual motion. But the video doesn’t quite do it justice, what do you think Natalya?

Natalya just yells “Let’s give the fans a demonstration!” as Layla barely conscious can only barely cry no in response to Mickie’s query which is easily overpowered by the fans extraordinarily loud cheers.

Mickie: Seems like everyone wants another demonstration of just how much Layla’s ass can jiggle when her asshole gets penetrated. To start Natalya, I think we need to remove Layla’s bottoms. Access is key to this (laughter)

Layla starts to use any energy she has left to fight as hard as she can to not relive the worst day of her life. Natalya is still restraining her though and the stronger woman just tosses her around like a rag doll as Mickie approaches Layla and smashes her in the forehead with the microphone, knocking her out as Natalya lets her go and she falls hard to the mat.

Mickie: Take off her bottoms and just leave her there for now. Time to turn out attention to the scrawny b*tch before she comes to.

Layla is face down on the mat and out cold as Natalya quickly slides down her tight shorts and pulling her tiny thong down with them, exposing Layla’s fat ass to all the fans as it points up. At the same time, Mickie reaches down to pick up the still downed Michelle, but Michelle was playing possum and quickly tries to scatter away and out of the ring as Mickie goes to grab her. Before she gets too far though Mickie is able to grab onto the back of the waistband on Michelle’s bottoms. Michelle continues to crawl unaware at first that her bottoms are stretching back and staying behind in the grasp of Mickie. However, that quick cold breeze alerts her to look over her shoulder and realize that due to Mickie’s grasp her entire ass is exposed to the arena covered only by the tiny thong she wears underneath her wrestling tights. Michelle screams out in shock and with a burst of adrenaline delivers a hard kick in desperation to Mickie’s gut causing Mickie to lose her grip and fall back. Michelle quickly leaves the ring and runs to the back still with most of her ass exposed as the material is stretched out too much to snap back properly to her skin.

Unfortunately for Layla this leaves her alone in the ring, already completely bottomless and ass up, with two very angry women that she helped humiliate, embarrass, and mock in two very different but awful ways. Mickie still running high on adrenaline quickly heads towards the downed Layla. She grabs the out cold diva by the air and pulls her up from the mat, not only exposing her shaved vagina in addition to her round ass, but quickly bringing her back to consciousness due to the pain of her hair being yanked. She quickly realizes her bottomless state and is now screaming both in pain and embarrassment. Mickie is now holding Layla up by her hair in one hand and holding a microphone in the other.

Mickie: I promised you fans another demonstration on what Layla’s ass looks like while it is being penetrated. Time to follow through on that promise. Grab me another microphone Natalya.

Natalya quickly grabs a microphone and hands it to Mickie as she now throws Layla back down towards the mat, finally releasing her hair. Natalya quickly picks her up though as even though Layla is conscious she is very dazed and has no energy to fight back. Natalya now leans Layla over the second rope with her bare ass facing up and out. Mickie now approaches Layla with both microphone in hand. Mickie has a devious smile on her face as she suddenly takes the first microphone and shoves it violently up and into Layla’s vagina making almost the whole microphone disappear.

Mickie: Now for the real fun.

Mickie now takes the second microphone and presses it against Layla’s open asshole, slowly getting the thick microphone deeper within her anus. Suddenly, Michelle McCool comes running back into the ring, now wearing sweat pants over her stretched out bottoms. She is armed with a steel cheer and before Natalya and Mickie see her, Michelle wallops Natalya in the back with the cheer knocking her to the mat. Mickie takes a hint and quickly rolls out of the ring and pulls Natalya out by the foot as they quickly make their way to the back, leaving Layla bottomless in the ring with a microphone shoved up both her pussy and her vagina.

Michelle picks up Layla off the mat and tries to help her to the back without removing the mics, but Layla moans that she can’t move with them in her. Michelle looks at her and asks what she wants her to do. Layla responds pull them out of me as fast as possible as she has now been in the ring with them in her for almost a minute. Already before they are even being moved her breaths become more labored and she is moaning in between words. Michelle is unsure of pulling them out and Layla just responds with, it’s like a band aid, pull out both at the same time. Michelle just listens to her friends request and grabs the head of both microphones and yanks them from her partners ass and pussy. The sensation is too much for Layla, and once again her screams of orgasm echo throughout the arena, this times at the hands of her best friend. Layla is still orgasming as Michelle picks her up off the mat, juices dripping down her leg as Michelle tries to get her to the back as quick as possible as RAW goes to commercial.

RAW comes back with Stacy Keibler standing in the back with Mickie James and Natalya.

Stacy: Welcome back Mickie.

Mickie: Thanks.

Stacy: So clearly you have your eyes on LayCool. Tonight, you proved how skanky Layla can be, but are you satisfied with that?

Mickie: Clearly no. I am glad that Layla got what was coming to her. But as you said that is just Layla on her normal skanky ways. Michelle, other than that of so brief glimpse the fans got of your ass tonight, your modesty has been saved. Well after all the abuse you two gave to me, I personally plan on being the one to expose your body to the fans. And soon. Come on Natalya, lets get out of here.

Natalya and Mickie walk off as Stacy looks annoyed.

RAW comes back from commercial with Stacy in the ring ready to introduce the competitors for the main event. The excitement of the crowd is easily evident as they don’t know what to expect for the upcoming match.

Stacy: It is time for our main event of the evening. Quickly to go over the stipulations, it will be a 6 women versus 3 women handicap match. The losing team of tonight’s contest will have to disrobe fully in the ring completely nude and will also lose their jobs in the WWE. If AJ’s team wins she remains GM here on RAW, but if Melina’s team were to win she becomes GM. Now let’s bring out our competitors this evening. Introducing first, Team Melina, former Divas Champion Eve Torres, Kaitlyn, The Funkadactyls; Cameron and Naomi, Rosa Mendes, and Team Captain Melina.

The six women make their way out onto the stage. They are all dressed in their normal wrestling attire showing off tons of leg and cleavage, which the fans hope to see more of not much later. None of them are displaying their normal excitement and enthusiasm making their way to the ring as they are all very intense and ready for payback against AJ. They all make their way into the ring awaiting their opponents.

Stacy: And their opponents, Team AJ, the two monstrous divas Tamina and Kharma and their team captain and RAW GM AJ Lee.

The trio of women make their way out from the back. Tamina and Kharma both have intense looks on their faces, which is no different from normal, but AJ is displaying her normal carefree attitude still skipping her way down to the ring with a clear look of confidence. They make their way into the ring as all nine women are now in the ring staring each other down. The referee now orders all but two women to leave the ring. Melina tells her team she wants to start. She now yells across the ring, telling AJ she wants to start with her. AJ just laughs and shakes her head no. AJ signals to Kharma to start out in the ring against Melina.

The bell now rings as it is just Kharma and Melina alone in the ring. Melina looks a little worried about the size difference and just uses her speed advantage to circle around the ring trying to figure out a strategy. Kharma just stays centralized in the center of the ring ready to make her first move towards Melina. After a few more moments of stalling, Melina makes the first move bouncing off the ropes on one side of the ring and quickly speeding past Kharma to bounce off the opposite ropes before coming back with a crossbody block against Kharma. However, even with Melina’s momentum Kharma just catches her in the air and slams her hard down to the mat with a slam, falling down on top of the smaller women and knocking the wind from her. Kharma just stays on top for the first pin attempt of the match. 1....2...Eve rushes in and stomps Kharma in the back to break the pin. Melina is still down in pain on the mat, unable to get up. Eve continues to stomp down on Kharma’s back. However, Kharma just shakes them off and gets to her feet as the ref tries to remove Eve from the ring. Kharma reaches over the ref to deliver a hard punch right to the jaw of Eve. It knocks Eve backwards and out through the ropes and down to the floor outside.

Kharma now turns her attention back to Melina who is just starting to get back to her knees on the mat. Kharma now quickly charges at Melina and delivers a hard knee right to her head knocking her down and out cold. Kharma now grabs the unconscious Melina by the hair and drags her over to her own corner. Kharma now yells at Melina’s team asking them who’s next. Eve still hasn’t climbed back up onto the apron after the hard punch from Kharma and Melina is still unconscious. None of the four women jump forward and suddenly Kharma grabs Rosa’s arm and smacks it against Melina’s limp shoulder to tag her in. Rosa looks terrified and quickly smacks Cameron on the shoulder. Cameron doesn’t seem excited to get in the ring either and quickly smacks Kaitlyn, tagging her in. Kaitlyn follows the trend by quickly tagging Naomi. Naomi, while not looking confident still enters the ring.

Naomi starts with the same approach Melina had to start out, circling around Kharma and trying to decide what her first move will be. After a few moments, Naomi approaches Kharma slowly and tries to lock up with her. Kharma easily overpowers her and sends her off the ropes. However, that is just leading into what Naomi wants, as Naomi surprises Kharma by coming off the ropes and flying forward with her ass out. Naomi’s large ass crashes right into Kharma’s face and knocks Kharma stumbling backwards and into the ropes. Naomi quickly follows up with two hard kicks to Kharma’s abdomen causing Kharma to bend over forward. They are somewhat near Naomi’s corner, and Kaitlyn quickly calls for a tag as she climbs to the top rope. Naomi tags her in and before Kharma can stand back up, Kaitlyn comes crashing down on her back with a leg drop, sending Kharma crashing hard, face first into the mat with Kaitlyn using her as a crashing pad. Kharma looks out of it, so Kaitlyn quickly rolls her over for the cover. 1...2.Kharma kicks out by sending Kaitlyn flying up off of her and into the air. Kaitlyn quickly stumbles to make the tag to Cameron, as Kharma now takes the opportunity to tag in Tamina.

Cameron realizes that eventually she has to compete in the match, so she might as well get in the ring despite her lack of experience. Cameron having no formal wrestling training just runs at Tamina, throwing slaps, kicks, punches, and trying to pull at her hair. Tamina grabs at Cameron and easily overpowers her throwing her into the corner. Tamina now quickly charges into the corner and delivers a hard knee right to the face of Cameron, causing her to slump forward out cold in the corner. Tamina now just approaches the other teams corner and without warning drags Rosa by her hair over the top rope and into the ring. Rosa is screaming as she has almost no wrestling ability. Rosa just squirms all around trying to break free, but that only increases the pain as Tamina has yet to let go of her hair. Tamina now delivers a kick to Rosa’s stomach, followed by a knee to her face as she bent forward causing her to join Cameron in being out cold in the ring. Tamina sets both ladies next to each other on their back in the middle of the ring and then climbs to the top and comes crashing down on both women with the superfly splash. Tamina now grabs Rosa by the hair and tosses her from the ring, crashing hard down to the arena floor. She picks up Cameron and quickly disposes her from the ring as well. Melina is also still not on the apron and barely conscious on the floor outside the ring from her beating from Kharma. This leaves just Naomi, Kaitlyn, and Eve on the apron as Tamina awaits whichever diva wants to challenge her next.

Once again it is Naomi who takes up the challenge. She enters the ring and quickly blows past Tamina to bounce off the ropes. She comes flying back to attempt her ass attack on Tamina, but this time without the element of surprise Tamina ducks down and allows Naomi to go crashing over her. Naomi lands on her feet but her momentum takes her stumbling back to the ropes, where Tamina comes running at her with a hard clothesline to the throat and following through all the way bringing both women crashing out to the arena floor. Tamina lands on her feet, but Naomi came crashing down hard on her head, leaving her among the members of her team scattered around ringside. Tamina now walks over to her corner and tags in Kharma, bringing her back into the ring to go against either Eve or Kaitlyn.

Kharma doesn’t wait for the women to make a decision and goes running into their corner and grabs them by the head and smashes them face first against each other and knocking them off the apron and down to the floor. Kharma now exits the ring, joined by Tamina as AJ stands in the ring yelling encouragement at them. All six members of Melina’s team are either unconscious or very dazed on the outside of the ring. Tamina and Kharma just go around delivering hard kicks and stomps to all six women, just beating and toying with them at this point. Even being outnumbered, AJ’s team is unbeatable just with Tamina and Kharma. As the two women continue to dominate all six women on the outside of the ring AJ now grabs a microphone.

AJ: Give me Melina. I want to end this by pinning her.

Kharma now picks up Melina from the outside of the ring and rolls her into the ring for AJ. Melina isn’t unconscious but she has no energy to fight back as AJ delivers some kicks to her stomach and head. AJ now climbs on top for a cover in the center of the ring as Melina looks absolutely beaten.1.....2.....Melina kicks out in her last gasp of energy. AJ now screams out in frustration and begins to smash Melina’s head into the mat. Suddenly, the McMahon Family Music plays with the beginning lyric of “No Chance, That’s What You Got”. AJ’s attention is immediately taken away from Melina as she now faces the entrance ramp. The fans go wild as suddenly Stephanie McMahon makes her return to WWE programming and makes her way out onto the ramp. AJ screams at Tamina and Kharma to go get her. Tamina and Kharma waste no time, starting to head up the ramp. Stephanie looks worried at first, but before the two women get to here suddenly a group of former divas, consisting of Trish Stratus, Sable, Lita, Terri Runnels, and Kelly Kelly all storm out from the back and attack the two divas.

AJ’s attention has been taken so long by the actions on the ramp that Melina has crawled up behind her and quickly rolls her up for the pin attempt.1.....2........THR....AJ just kicks out as the fans go wild. Suddenly, AJ is all alone in the ring as Tamina and Kharma are losing to the numbers of Stephanie’s team at the top of the ramp. AJ gets back to her feet before Melina does in the ring though and now delivers some hard kicks to Melina’s front and back as she is still on her knees. Melina already has to be suffering from internal injuries after the hard slam from Kharma earlier in the match and the kicks become incredibly painful for her due to that. While AJ has avoided being physical as GM she still has wrestling training that kicks in as she now bounces off the ropes and delivers a dropkick to Melina’s face. Melina now stumbles back against the ropes. AJ quickly follows her against them, continuing her attack with her feet by delivering more kicks. Finally AJ winds up with the biggest kick possible right to Melina’s skull. Melina now falls flat on her back in the ring as AJ gets on top for the cover. 1.....2........3. AJ’S TEAM WINS!!!!

AJ is excited for her victory and quickly starts tearing at Melina’s top in the ring as she is still out on her back. Before AJ can expose anything though. The rest of Melina’s team have now slowly gotten back to their feet and back in the ring just too late. However, with Kharma and Tamina still being outnumbered at the top of the ramp they attack AJ in the ring. Melina is still down, but Eve, Kaitlyn, Naomi, Cameron, and Rosa are now all beating down AJ in the ring. Finally, getting some measure of revenge. However, before the revenge goes too far The Beautiful People of Lacey Von Erich, Angelina Love, and Velvet Sky come running through the crowd and come into the ring all holding steel cheers. They now attack AJ’s attackers with the cheers and send them down to the mat. The Beautiful People are now standing tall in the ring and help AJ back to her feet and hand her a microphone as she is surrounded by her downed and defeated opponents.

AJ: Stephanie, stop your goons, or I will tell them to play the video I have prepared for you.

Stephanie calls off her team of Kelly Kelly, Terri Runnels, Lita, Trish Stratus, and Sable. Kharma and Tamina both are still on their feet, but just a little beaten down but make their way back down to the ring to join AJ and The Beautiful People. Stephanie now has a microphone of her own.

Stephanie: You forget one thing AJ, I CAN FIRE YOU!!!

AJ: Fine, then fire me. I will still make sure the world sees your tape and trust me, if you think the rest of your team there got exposed, your video takes it a step further.

Stephanie: If you show that video you will regret it.

AJ: If you fire me I will show the video, otherwise you are safe for now if you leave me alone to finish my business with these downed wh*r*s around me.

Stephanie: Deal for now. But we are going to continue this conversation another time.

Stephanie now heads to the back followed by her team of former divas.

AJ: Now to finish the business of tonight. We have six women here who unfortunately for them at least just lost their jobs. However, as you all know they also must lose their dignity before they leave the ring. Time to start stripping ladies.

All six women are down on the mat, but none of them are unconscious they are just suffering a mixture of exhaustion, defeat, and embarrassment. Cameron panics and tries to exit the ring, but she doesn’t make it far before she is grabbed by the foot by Kharma and pulled to the center of the ring. Her teammates just watch as Kharma holds her and The Beautiful People quickly and violently rip at her clothes, tearing her top, her bottoms, and her undergarments of her and ripping them into pieces in the ring. In the blink of an eye, Cameron is fully nude in the ring for the first time exposing her fully bare ass and shaved vagina as The Beautiful People grab her legs pulling them apart letting all of her vagina lips to be seen by the cameras and the crowd. Kharma now takes Cameron out of the ring and throws her into the front row, fully nude as the fans grab and grope at her exposed body. Cameron is now left to run through the crowd fully nude as fans continue to grab a feel of her large natural breasts and bouncing ass as she panics trying to find a way to the locker room. As she disappears into the crowd the other five women look worried still sitting in the ring.

AJ: Well, I was going to let you all remove your own clothing, but Cameron apparently couldn’t handle that and had to leave through the crowd. Now I won’t do that to anymore of you as long as your adhere to the stipulations. Now start to strip.

All five women seemed to learn their lesson from Cameron as they all make their way to their feet and start to look at each other, wondering who will go first. Kaitlyn, Eve, Naomi, and Rosa are all still in their normal wrestling attire, as is Melina, except her top is ripped already causing most of her tits to be visible while her nipples are still covered.

AJ: You better start soon or you’ll get the Cameron treatment.

That is just what the divas needed to hear to get started. Melina is the first one to make a drastic move as she pulls the little bit of her top left down and past her breasts exposing her mammoth fake breasts to the crowd. The fans cheer wildly as her nipples are erect and perky. This lightens the tension for the other four women as they now all follow suit in pulling their tops up and over their heads revealing four more very different sets of breasts. Kaitlyn and Eve which the fans are both very familiar with have very large fake breasts and bright pink nipples and a perfect set of real breasts with nice silver dollar brown nipples respectively. Naomi also has real breasts, but the medium sized breasts drooped slightly as they aren’t her best asset. Rosa has a very large pair of fake breasts that match her olive covered skin. Camera flashes are continuously going off to capture five of the sexiest divas all together and topless in the ring.

That seemed to be the easy part for the five of them as there is now another waiting game before any of the women make a move for their bottoms. Once again Melina finally gets thing started, her being the captain, and starts to slide down her bottoms. The other four women quickly follow suit as they are now all left down to nothing but their tiny underwear. All five of them are showing their signs of embarrassment greatly now as they realize that not only are they going to be fully nude, but that will be their last memory inside of a WWE ring.

For the final step of revealing the most intimate areas this time Kaitlyn leads the group as she is most comfortable with nudity at this point and once again and for a final time reveals her shaved vagina and muscular ass for all the fans enjoyment. After facing all sides of the ring, with tears running down her cheeks she goes to leave the ring, but Tamina stops her.

AJ: Hold on a moment Kaitlyn. I need all of you to be fully nude, because after we get to that point, there will be one final part of this that I still need to reveal.

Kaitlyn, now being the only one fully nude in the ring, while the other four still have their tiny underwear on, now covers her pussy with her hands in embarrassment and screams for the other women to finish stripping so she can leave the ring. None of the four of them seem quick to continue, but finally accepting the inevitable Eve, Rosa, and Melina all start to slide down their thongs. Once again this is met with a steady stream of flash bulbs as they now can seem the shaved pussy lips of all three of them. They each follow Kaitlyn’s example of giving each side of the ring a clear view of their tits, vagina, and ass before shyly covering their vaginas.

None of the four women already fully nude are happy with their exposure, but all had been stripped to that point previously in the ring. However, Naomi as well as just moments before her partner Cameron had still kept the little modesty still contained in hiding their vaginas. Now she was going to finally have to show her thick pussy lips and fat ass fully nude for the fans. Realizing everyone’s eyes are on her awaiting her full on nudity she quickly slides the thong down her legs as her enormous ass jiggles constantly with movement in the ring. Her thick pussy lips are easily visible for all the fans eyes for the first time as she does a quicker spin to each side of the ring than the other divas did.

AJ: Now just a few more things before you ladies can go. First off, I want to make sure none of you get any cramps after our tough match earlier, so lets do some quick exorcises. Line up ladies

Kharma, Tamina, and The Beautiful People now exit the ring and surround the ring to make sure none of the five nude women can escape. The five nude divas all look at each other in confusion, but line up in a straight line across the ring.

AJ: Now I have just two thing to my normal cool down and you will follow my lead. First off, ten jumping jacks.

The fans immediately explode into a deafening chant of “Yes, Yes, Yes”. The divas protest following AJ’s example.

AJ: What you didn’t realize earlier was that Cameron wasn’t allowed backstage and she was kicked out of the building onto the street, fully nude. Now I can’t take your jobs, but I cant not let you get backstage either if you don’t listen.

This gets their attention. Eve, Kaitlyn, Rosa, Naomi, and Melina all now quickly try to get their jumping jacks over as quick as possible with as little exposure as they can manage. Unfortunately, that is possible as the fans are treated to wonderful views of bouncing breasts and asses, and spread legs and pussy lips from each women. Once they are done with the jumping jacks each women once again clutches their body in embarrassment at the extent of their exposure so far.

AJ: One last activity to cool down. Just to make sure no muscle strains, you need to stand with your feet shoulder length apart and touch your toes.

Once again this causes an explosion of noise from the crowd as they know they are going to get a great chance of seeing all five women’s pussies and assholes. At this point they realize there is no chance of resisting.

AJ: Stay down until I tell you otherwise.

All five women are now touching their toes as AJ has a cameraman go down the line of all of them getting nice up close shots of their most private areas, displayed on television and up on the Titan Tron for everyone to see.

AJ: Ok. Stand up. I have one last activity and this one is to save your job and is actually optional. If this job is important enough to you, then prove it to me with an orgasm right here in the ring right now. (The fans once again cheer this announcement with a wall of noise) No punishment on this one. Leave the ring and never come back if you wish. But if you want to continue to have the fame, the money, the adulation attached to being a WWE Diva, then this is my lifeline to you.

Rosa doesn’t even think about it and quickly exits the ring and heads to the back as fast as she can covering up her body. Melina looks to be contemplating doing it as she stops and looks around at the fans, giving each part of the arena another good glimpse of her nude body. The more she thinks though, the embarrassment of her previous in ring orgasm comes over her and she realizes she can’t relive that and exits the ring to the back. This now leaves just Naomi, Eve, and Kaitlyn. All three of them seem to be considering following through on AJ’s offer. Kaitlyn grabs the microphone from AJ.

Kaitlyn: I’ll orgasm, but it has to be at your hand AJ. If you finger my pussy to orgasm then I’ll do it. I mean its not like I haven’t made orgasms normal business for me on tv at this point.

The fans once again chant “Yes, Yes, Yes”. AJ looks at her angrily, but decides to make Kaitlyn prove herself. She approaches Kaitlyn and forces her to bend of the middle rope, ass in the air and legs spread apart with her pussy and asshole exposed once again. AJ quickly tickles Kaitlyn’s pussy lips with the tips of her fingers, causing slight gasps from Kaitlyn already. AJ continues to tease Kaitlyn’s pussy as Eve and Naomi continue to watch in the ring and ponder the offer. Then without warning to Kaitlyn, AJ makes a fist and starts to violently shove it in and out of Kaitlyn’s wide open pussy. Kaitlyn is now screaming out in a mixture of ecstasy and pain as AJ shoves her whole hand repeatedly into her pussy. With the speed that AJ continues to fist Kaitlyn is doesn’t take long before Kaitlyn shoots her juices all down AJ’s hand and arm as she crumples to the mat in exhaustion.

AJ: So Eve and Naomi. Only two remain. What will it be?

Eve and Naomi both still seem unsure of whether they are going to take up the offer. They are still standing there fully nude with all eyes on their breasts, asses, and pussies. Naomi finally nods her head yes to AJ and starts to rub her vagina with one hand, while she pinches her nipple with her other hand. She moans somewhat quietly as she stares with an intense look. She now slowly goes from a standing position to laying down on her back, spread eagle as two fingers jut intensely in and out of her vagina as she continues to play with her breasts. Her moaning gets faster but never louder as she seems to orgasm in the ring with a few loud gasps.

As Naomi continues to catch her breath, still laying on the mat, suddenly Eve comes over and sits right down on Naomi’s face and shoving her bare pussy right against Naomi’s mouth. Eve now yells lick it at Naomi. Naomi tries to push her off, but extended too much energy just before on her orgasm. Realizing that Eve is overpowering her she has no choice but to start and lick at Eve’s pussy lips. As Naomi licks at Eve’s clit, Eve now starts to grind against Naomi’s, basically face fucking her. Eve brings herself to climax as quick as possible, not dragging out enjoyment from the orgasm and squirting her juices all over Naomi’s face. Eve now falls off of Naomi’s face and off to the side of her as she just had her first orgasm live in the ring. But Naomi was the true star of the night laying spread eagle on the mat with her own pussy juices still all over her own exposed vagina and Eve’s juices all over her face as RAW goes off the air.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 02:13 PM

Woo! Finally! Can't wait to read it.. will leave feedback soon.

Tags
celebrity, enf, fiction, public nudity, story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s