Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 09:12 PM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts
Default clarify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalquaz View Post
I hope you don't mind my asking: I notice in the preview clips on the site you have a condom on with Christina, but here you don't. Did you take it off mid-way?
the footage posted here is not from anything currently on the step1 site. the video i posted on the site is from a while back and the video posted here is from a few nights ago so this is the only place the "no-condom" video is located until i post it on step1 in the future
Old 11-27-2012, 04:31 AM

Default riley!

here is a clip from the latest update on step1models.com ... You can read the full story on step1models, but long story short, she is a friend of mine who needed money. she is married and extremely afraid of being recognized so she is the one model on my site who refuses to show her face. I have always wanted to see her naked and more so when she shocked me by asking to shoot for money (she and her husband are having some pretty extreme financial problems), i jumped at the chance to get my hands on her. this is another thing i never thought i'd get to do with her (anal) but when we were discussing options for her last shoot she made the mistake of telling me she lets her hubby do anal once a month. it took me a while to talk her into it(because she was afraid of the size of my weenie), but for a hefty price and me promising to only take 15 mins of footage, she finally gave in... this is a clip of me fingering her ass with my camera and face right in close hehehe.. my heart was pounding!!

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 2.mp4 (18.41 MB, 1682 views)
Streaming Videos

1m:13s

Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Default kimberly

kimberly preggo update is on step1 and her preggo dildo footage will be up in a few days
Old 12-25-2012, 07:35 AM

Default Heather B and her friend Amy

here is a preview clip of Heather B and Amy. for those of you that have been keeping up with the thread, you'll remember that i originally mentioned "kyra" well it was really "amy" and it was amy who didn't wan't this to be posted. for those of you who keep up with www.Step1Models.com, you'll remember a while back when Amy was taken down from the site too...well obviously Amy is back now, but the only way she would let me post this preview on the forum when i originally asked was to not use her original model name and to not show her face...i just had to show you guys some of the footage and that was the only way she would say yes lol. anyways, now amy has signed full releases for the threesome shoot and i even paid her more money than i originally offered because of the popularity of the preview clip...so i will be posting all of the amy footage that i have left on Step1Models.com (i have a good amount of it) she is no longer afraid of people seeing her and she is no longer with the boyfriend she had during the threesome clip we did ....however, so far, she won't do any new shoots, but she said she will keep thinking about it. maybe if you guys write some nice messages to her on here, i can show them to her and show her that she has fans that love her stuff and want to see even more. hehehe... ok so now that we have this cleared up, check out the first part of the threesome shoot that is currently posted on www.Step1Models.com and keep an eye out for future amy hardcore footage along with the rest of the threesome footage!!

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
occ feb prev.jpg   occ feb prev-001.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 occ feb prev.mp4 (6.99 MB, 1911 views)
Streaming Videos
occ feb prev

0m:27s

Last edited by Fango; 11-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:01 PM

Thanks for keeping your word with previews on OCC before anywhere else!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:20 AM

Default happy ALLY new year!!

to ring in the new year, i thought i would post more ally. again, ally sexual content is only in the bonus section and is not available for download. this is what she requested. the update includes humping doggy style and her riding me...also includes me blasting a load on her boobs. some of you may have seen this footage a while back before it was removed from the site, but a lot of you haven't. i'm simply putting the ally stuff back on the site in the order that it was originally posted. the next update of ally will be the last i have of her (dildo and blow job footage)...it has been almost 4 years since the shoot and she will absolutely NEVER shoot again. i just feel lucky to have the only videos of her and especially the ONLY sexually explicit video of her on the net. enjoy the update...(will be on step1 by tomorrow night)

ALSO: i am doing a very special new year's sign-up fee of 15.00 so get it while it lasts!! you can join here:

http://www.step1models.com/special

and finally, watch for my next riley short bonus clip coming very soon!! (when i get around to editing it hehe) i talked her into stopping by for a holiday quickie. she was at a christmas party. her husband and some friends got really drunk so she dropped off her husband at home, then took their friends home. then she came over here looking hot!! the first thing she said when i opened the door was "we really need to hurry. he just called me twice" ...man, this is getting more and more exciting lol. this may be wishful thinking, but i am starting to notice her flirting with me a little when i flirt with her. i really think she is warming up to me...

P.S. the party she was at was one of those masquerade themes and she let me get some very quick views of her face with the mask on so we are making progress. she is just making me wait to post it until she can look at it and make sure she isn't recognizable in the video...

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
occ-001.jpg  
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM

Default member

Like for Oneclickchicks, I'm now one of your members !! Keep up the good job :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to alios For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 09:12 PM

Default yaaay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alios View Post
Like for Oneclickchicks, I'm now one of your members !! Keep up the good job :-)
thanks for the compliment! is this your first time joining?? and did you use the special link to join for 15.00?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
thanks for the compliment! is this your first time joining?? and did you use the special link to join for 15.00?
Yes first time joining and using the special link (sorry, I'm a poor student... but i support the way I can ! )
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM

Great site man, Ally is amazing, but am I missing where the BJ video is??
The Following User Says Thank You to brockman For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
naked rabbit converted

1m:52s

12-11-2016
Another load all over face

1m:03s

10-26-2017
hgg