Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2009, 03:58 PM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk
Default Bad Girl Jade Louise and the chav lads

At uni I was a good girl when I did my History degree. I didn't party at all. Lol now im a bad girl who gets it off a chav crew.

I got a knock on the window late last Sunday night. It was Danny of the chav lads. Jamie was with him. They were both a bit high and pissed and wanted to shag me. I told them I was going to sleep.

Well they would not go away and I was a bit worried they would get seen. Anyway I put a coat on and went out to them. Under my coat I had on just a red bra and red lacy knickers. I had red stockings on as well. They grabbed me as soon as they saw me. Danny took me by the arm to the shed.

He shut the door and opened my coat which then dropped to the floor. he sucked my tits in the bra eating and sucking and licking my cleavage. He then sucked and kissed and bit my neck. I moaned in pleasure over this. My nipples were like bullets as it was cold. He sucked and kissed my neck more as I felt his hard throbbing cock though his trackkies.

He got my tits out of the bra and sucked on them good, my hands on the back of his sexy shaved head. After he did this for a bit he pulled my knickers off and sat me on the work bench, he spread my legs and put his fingers in my tight wet c*nt. He fingered me and sucked my tits and then Jamie got his cock out. I wanked Jamie's cock hard whlist I was being fingered. Jamies big cock felt great in my hands and his balls were so nice to hold and feel too. Jamie had his hand over my mouth to gag me which turned me on even more as I have thing about that especially when the chavs wear motorbike gloves which jamie had on. Im into ball gags, love being gagged whlist getting fucked.

Jamie then said "fuck her c*nt danny, fuck her fucking hard" Danny then pulled me off the bench, he bent me over it and put his dick up my now soaking tight pussy. His trackkies down his ankles he had no shirt on neither did jamie. these chavs just dont feel the cold somehow. Anyway he fucked me good his hands on my hips driving me into his hard throbbing cock while jamie who was sat on the bench now had his dick in my mouth he fucked my face, his hands running though my hair as he pumped my face with his hard dick. He pulled out for a bit as I sucked his lovely balls licking them good too. I told danny then "keep fucking me baby fuck me gorgeous like the fucking wh*r* i am, im your crew's fucking sl*t" he pounded me hard and fast whlist I took Jamie's cock in my mouth going up and down on it, sucking it whlist licking his balls at same time.

Danny continued to pump my tight c*nt, I felt so good as his large dick went in and out of my soaking fuck hole. His hands feeling my tits as his hard dick fucked me. His balls slapping against me making a sexy noise. When I didn't have Jamie's cock in my mouth I moaned loud and it was total pleasure, my body shaking as I orgasmed.

Danny fucked harder and cam hard in my pussy I felt his juices it felt so nice. He had made me cum 3 times so it was only fair I made him cum in me. Jamie then wanted to fuck my arse so he had me have some weed with him to losen me up to make it easier for me to take his cock up my arse. When I was off my face (lol I dont touch the stuff expect when the chavs have me do it as it turns them on plus it gets me ready for arse sex with only spit for lube) Jamie had me on all fours on his coat on the floor and fucked me hard up the arse. He streached and pumped my tight arsehole with his huge dick his balls slapping on my c*nt. He felt my tits at same time. He pumped me harder and harder. He then shot his load up my arse. I felt it up me it felt so good to have chav cum in both my holes. i then had long snogging make out sessions naked with both of them. I was then naughty and smoked with them even though ive quit, damn you sexy chavs lol. I then snuck back in the house and had a shower.

When I was in the shower I was so turned on by what had happened and fingered myself to orgasm squirting hard 2 three times over the hard fucking the sexy chavs had given me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bad girl jade louise uk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s