Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2017, 04:05 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts
Default My Wife Modls Her New Fishnet Nighty

A most cherished memory of my wife sharing her body with another man.

*My wife and I had been into the sharing of her body for a while, we had posted ads in swingers magazines searching for partners. I had went out that morning and purchased a very revealing fish net see thru teddy for her to wear for picture taking and partying in.
Danny our steady fuck buddy dropped by that afternoon. As the three of us sat around just talking about different things, I told Danny about getting my wife that little teddy, I said " why don't you go get it babe and show it to Danny" she said OK. and went to the bedroom to get it, Danny and I were just talking, but she had been gone for a while and I was beginning to wonder what was keeping her.

Then we heard her say “how does this look Danny?" We turned to look in her direction, there she was leaning back against the door jamb standing on one leg, the other leg bent with her foot close to her ass, a pose that most strippers would have been jealous of, the knee pointed out to the side leaving her pussy in full view. She had left the panties and bra off so all that was covering her naked body were a few black strings forming a fishnet look. She looked absolutely beautiful she had one hand caressing her left boob, the other hand was at the side of the lips of her moist glistening pussy lightly toying with it. Playing with herself but in doing so not blocking our view of her luscious pussy.

Danny and I got out of our chairs, standing in the middle of the room admiring the fantastic sight before us. She toyed with herself a few minutes then she put her leg down, turned to face us. She stood there with her hands on her hips, her legs spread wide apart allowing perfect access to her sweet pussy.
She just stood there as did we, then she said, "Well Danny how does it look? I put it on special for you, I thought you might enjoy seeing it this way instead of hanging on a hanger" Danny was almost speechless as he stood there taking in her sexual beauty, finally saying " You look damn hot, thank you for modeling it for me" Saying that he stepped forward taking her into his arms. They embraced, started kissing each other. My wife took her hand off his neck in the middle of a kiss, reached down guiding his hand to her moist pussy. As his fingers penetrated her she let out a low sexual moan and pushed down onto his probing fingers, slowly rotating her hips. Literally fucking his hand.

She was about as hot as I had seen her in a long time, she must have been working her self up in the bedroom before coming out. As Danny fingered her she reached for his cock, rubbing it thru his pants. Danny said "damn your pussy is so hot and wet" she replied " I'm hot all over and I want fucked NOW!!!!" Danny lifted her in his arms, carried her into the bedroom placing her on the bed. I followed, as Danny and I got out of our clothes my wife shed the fish net laying there stroking her wet pussy. I said to myself I had never seen her that turned on before we had gotten around to playing with her body. This passion was out of the blue. She can get that turned on with a few drinks to loosen her up, or a with the two of us working on her for a while. I wondered what the hell she was doing to herself before coming out. What ever it was I sure was not complaining. As she lay there, legs spread wide open waiting for Danny's hard cock. Danny got on the bed with her positioning himself to enter her sweet pussy. I will never forget the sight as the head of his cock pressed into my wife and disappeared into her c*nt. Danny went halfway into her and pulled part of the way out. Then in one move, he thrust his cock into my wife’s waiting c*nt and I heard the sound of my wife’s gasp and then a moan as her pussy stretched around a hard cock. I knelt on the bed beside them, watching as my wife eagerly gave her body to another man, watching as another man pumped his cock into my wife’s pussy, watching as they quickly lost any sense that I was in the room. I listened to her moans, whimpers, as Danny thrust and pumped into her. I watched her legs wrap around him, her hands moving to his ass and pulling repeatedly to draw him further into her,and I was watching as she willingly and passionately accepted his cock. The passion between them was as powerful as I had ever seen it.
Danny began to jackhammer her pussy with his hard cock, she was meeting his every thrust with her own. This went on for a good fifteen minutes, both of them pounding into each other. Both gasping for breath, moaning in pleasure Then Danny's body stiffened as he pushed fully into her, holding mostly still except his entire body was quivering. I knew he was filling her hot c*nt with his cum. My wife grabbed both cheeks of his ass, pulling him deeper into her while pushing into him hard enough to raise him off the bed then she began to quiver also. My best friend, along with my wife had just had one of the most passionate mutual orgasms that I had ever witnessed in all our years of wife sharing. It was absolutely fantastic. This happened several years ago but it was such a powerful experience that it is as fresh in my mind as if it was just last night. I close my eyes I can still see her standing there. I can still see his cock madly fucking her wet c*nt, I still hear their moans of pleasure. It is so vivid in my mind I can almost even smell the wonderful sex aromas that filled the room.

When they finally finished, Danny just collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. She kept him wrapped in her legs for a few minutes, slowly rubbing her self into his pubic bone, then she unwrapped her legs pushing Danny off saying " I need air" I moved to her holding her in my arms, gave her a couple of kisses then reached down to her cum filled pussy and started to roll on top of her to get my raging hardon in her well fucked pussy. She pushed me away saying "can you wait a little while honey , I need to recoup and rest a little". I complied with her wishes, went to the kitchen to get some drinks took a few minutes to relive what I had just seen, then headed back to the bedroom. Surprise! I walk into the room with the drinks, My wife and Danny are both sound asleep, she was still on her back with her legs spread wide, her beautiful wide open pussy with little dribbles of their cum running into the crack of her ass. I stood there taking in this wonderful sight and wanting to bury my throbbing cock deep into her, but I knew she was exhausted after what she had just been thru, so I tiptoed out of the room, shut the door and went to watch tv for a while.
About two hours went by when she came out of the bedroom still naked. She said hi then sat on my lap giving me a kiss, then she took my hand, guided it to her pussy and spreading her legs so I had access to her still wet pussy. she gave me another kiss as I slowly pushed my fingers in and out of her. She snuggled me for a moment then told me she was sorry I didn't get to fuck her explaining that she was so drained that she would have been like a rag doll. I said it was OK and I understood, she then said she was starving, could we get something to eat before going on. I agreed I was hungry also, so we got Danny up, got dressed, went out to eat then came back We finished up the night with our usual three way party with Danny. Around five hours of Danny and I giving my wife's body all the sexual pleasure we could think of, It was a fantastic night especially the beginning. We spent 13 years of sharing my wife with Danny, hundreds of sessions but as good as most of them were few compared with the beginning of that night.
Attached Thumbnails
Party 3.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFM4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 07:12 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

Nice story. You are a lucky guy to have such a dynamic
Thing with your wife and some other stud. But you can't title a story in this way without showing us the wife in the fishnets. It's false advertising.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:48 AM

Thanked 2,343 Times in 99 Posts

Yeah, all that build up, then ... nothing? (I mean about the outfit.)
The Following User Says Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full