Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2016, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallet1 View Post
I love hearing about everyone's wives braving it and getting their bare boobs out for all to see, I have another couple of pics of my wife topless on the beach if anyone wants to see?
Love to see them, she is hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2016, 03:39 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I really hope topless never dies out

A question for you.

Is it hotter to see a woman topless on the beach with tan lines around her boobs or with no visible tan lines at all?

Both have their own implications
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 07:18 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 72 Posts
Default My wife

My wife sunbath topless everytime we are abroad but never at home. I just love thar other men can see her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nitrotech6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 01:19 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

I've mentioned this before in another thread, but it seems women's attitudes to being topless change with age. I know many girls that went topless in their youth that wouldn't dream of it now, maybe due to lack of self confidence in their bodies. Likewise, I know girls that when they were at their 'perkiest' wouldn't dream of it but now have much more self confidence. My other half is kind of between the two. Our first holiday she went topless but it was only the two of us, then didn't for a long time. Then did it again on holiday with her sister, sisters husband, best friend and her husband. Then didn't for a while and has done a few times recently. Once in front of brother in law again and once at a hotel with some girlfriends. Personally I try and encourage her whenever I can. It's only a pair of boobs. And I love em ;-)
Oh and I've always said this too. That seeing a pair of boobs on someone you know is so much nicer than seeing them on a stranger. Ha ha
Old 10-15-2016, 05:29 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallet1 View Post
I love hearing about everyone's wives braving it and getting their bare boobs out for all to see, I have another couple of pics of my wife topless on the beach if anyone wants to see?
Uh, YEAH! Your wifes tits is a 10/10!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 09:06 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Once my wife starting getting used to going topless on the beach it stopped being 'a thing.' (Don't get me wrong it is great, but the initial shock is gone.) The first time she was a bit hesitant and it was only for a short bit. A couple years later when we returned to the same resort again, she was fine hanging on the beach topless. She really enjoyed her time in the ocean too. She is not one to flaunt. She's not one to push such things back home at all. We noticed that often when she took off her top other women within sight would follow. It's nice. I enjoy it. The trend for topless even on Euro heavy Caribbean beaches seems to be waning. Sad.
My fiancée's first time truly topless was at Club O. I convinced her to go to the nude beach with me; and she was very hesitant but willing to "check it out." She wore a bathing suit cover with a bikini bottom.
We got to the beach and just about everyone around us was nude. She was still hesitating to go topless; but she got some encouragement from both me and a friendly nudist sitting next to us. She finally agreed to go topless and took off her bathing suit cover but was still being shy. After interacting with our nudist neighbors for a bit she gradually became more comfortable and started walking around topless, chatting and joking. Her initial shyness was gone. She didn't even care about people looking at her breasts. Eventually at the end of the day she did go nude for a short while before we left.

I think what was really helpful for her was that in spite of being topless, she was still "less naked" than people around us. That provided her with a sense of not being the "center of attention." That's why I recommend the nude beach - if she's willing - because being around nude people can take away the fear of "standing out" too much.

We're going back to St Martin in March and this time she wants to go completely topless at the beach; and try spending a day naked at Club O.
But I do admit: that first time topless is priceless. To see her "releasing" the puppies openly for the first time; and then see her reaction to being looked at change from shyness/embarrassment to confidence and openness: priceless.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 1,736 Times in 80 Posts

You have a beautiful wife ad it's a pleasure to see her happy to expose her gorgeous body
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4TheLuv0fBoobies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2020, 07:30 PM

Default always big tease

We are russian couple 29 - 32 y.o living in Turkey,(sorry for my english) Turkey is muslim country but they are so modern about tourism and respect all kind off peoples life styles , specially at resorts. 1 year ago we visited one hotel at the mediterranean coast of turkey. We check in hotel around 12:00 afternoon with my wife we decided to catch sun for few hours and after relax in room, so we went down to beach, while we pass pool area we recognise a lot of women around the pool was having sunbath topless with thong, I was having fun with the nice view but
my wife hit me with her elbow and said helooo u there

I told her I was shock I never expect there can be a lot of topless women in the hotel, She said its the part of europe and its very acceptable, u should get used to this view and keep ur eyes front . I couldnt belive my wife is normally shy, she surprised me with a modern perspective.

when we reached the beach we left our towels to the nearest empty sunbed,
My wife immediately took off her dress and run to the sea for swimming with her 2 piece bikini, I told her I ll go to bar and get drinks for us until she get out. As my wife got out of the sea and sipping our drinks, we noticed that most of the couples around us were topless on the beach. I said to her its my lucky day I can see many beautifull breasts around me today, She said may be I should also take my top off and make other couples husband happy? she probably thought that I would envy her with her question and say no but my answer was sure why not?
my wife looked at me with shocked eyes and asked me seriously? She probably never showed her bare breasts before in public and idea make her exiting. She said she ll think about it and after few hours we went room for relaxing for the rest of the day..

Next Day we went to the beach little earlier and there were a few couples around us. One of the couples were Turkish & British couple in their 40s, after they swim few minutes at sea they came back their area and woman asked her husband, if is it ok sunbathing topless and husband answer sure and she directly took her wet top off and hang umbrella and let her tits free to everyone to see. I was so concentrated on the conversation of couple that I didn't realize that my wife was watching me, My wife said that, if she wasn't ashamed, she wanted to take her top off in order to attract my attention, but she was embarrassed by other people's eyes. I told her that everyone on the beach is foreign and we will not see them again after holiday, please feel free, its still early in the morning and its not crowded beach so good chance to try. She finally agreed to go topless and took off her bathing top and let her 36 D white tits out and lay down . Wow I never thought, see her topless in public can tease me that much, she said finally I can take ur attention huh? I asked her if she ever try it before but she said no, but she said it feel so good to feel sunshine on my bare breasts. She didn't even care about people passing by beach looking at her breasts. it's great experience to see your wife go topless in public for the first time. After half an hour There was two guys 20's behind us that got a great views of her tits, never seen her so shy in her life and we have been together. She was going to put her bikini top back on but I told her to make their days for few minutes, They were only exposed for about ten mins but it must have been the longest ten mins of my girlfriend's life, after while we went our hotel room back and we talked about it, It turned us both on so we thought we would share the experience, We know loads of women go topless but it was a massive thing for my girlfriend to try...
Old 07-25-2020, 11:04 AM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default no tan lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
A question for you.

Is it hotter to see a woman topless on the beach with tan lines around her boobs or with no visible tan lines at all?

Both have their own implications
I much prefer no tan lines. That indicates the woman goes topless or nude all the time which I find to be very sexy. Tan lines make the woman look like she is still wearing a bikini, even when she is naked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 04:12 AM

Default House Sitting

My girlfriend at the time but future wife has an aunt who owned about 30 acres that was pretty secluded. She asked us to house sit for the weekend so we came up Friday afternoon from college and got settled in. I talked her into laying out nude on her aunts front porch and we did that for about 30 minutes. We did that for about 30 minutes before I had enough and bent her over the deck rail. I fucked her until she came and then I pulled out of her. She got behind me and put my dick between the pickets and beat me off until I blew my load on the walkway below from the driveway to the house.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to primetimesamroberts For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019