uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-02-2016, 09:23 AM

Default stolen camera

Hello.

Long time lurker... but i thought i would share a quick story... and ask some advice.

My gf and i had some fun one night, took some photos then had our camera stolen in a break in. No idea who it was.
I have always wondered who had seen her photos, or where they might have ended up!!!
After many years, im yet to spot them online.

Does any one have any tips on how to look for things like this... I have tried searches for similar photos serial numbers.

or.. has any one had similar experiences - photos stolen and turned up somewhere?

I am not yet brave enough to share a photo of her hoping someone recognizes her... maybe in time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ausdude23 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 10:29 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default yes

Happened to us 10 yrs ago... we found our 6 min video on a site-- (DINO TUBE-Share wife).... and some of our photos on another site...we've never heard anything from anyone about the video as often they are not really recognizable as to who is in them..... the pictures are safe... as a rule w/ us, we take our pics "headless"... We actually take the pic like that, not edit it later headless We post pics., but they are always "headless" for that reason....we try to protect our selves from the beginning.......

There is no search.. unless you have an internet name they are posted under.... ours were found by accident while surfing the web.. the name used w/ them was not a name we use.. ...... use common sense -- (if anyone has it anymore?) --taking pics & posting them.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0286.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-02-2016 at 10:36 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2016, 05:54 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts
Default photos

Back in the early 90's before everyone had computers I read an add in a photography magazine that said we pay up to $1500 for a roll of good nude negetives,so I sent in 3 pic of the first wife in the pool lying on a float with her big silicone tits and showing some pussy,they wanted to buy the negetives so I passed on it,about 10 years later I was searching ebay one night and looking at amateur nudes and guess what,theres a oic of my house and pool with my ex wife naked in the pool,these 3 pics were on ebay for about 3 years and were selling for 6-8 dollars each.
I had about 60 nudes of her in the pool,I gave them all away and the negetives to some EMT in the CarolinasI haven't seen a pic of her scence,I thought by now someone would post a pic of her by now,she was a blond with 34DD tits and a tiny 22" belly,,and a big ass..
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2016, 10:38 AM

I had a digital camera stolen in 2008 that was full of nudes of my wife. I've never found the pictures online. My buddy that in law enforcement told me to check with local pawn shops and eBay. I tried that, but never found the camera. I'd also keep an eye on Craigslist.

It might be worth a shot to set a Google alert for the serial number. If somebody happens to post it online and list the serial number, you'd get a notification.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:30 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

As an IT pro, let me make a recommendation, never store pics on a hard drive. Mine go from camera media to a password protected flash drive and the camera SD card is immediately reformatted and overwritten. I have been called in several times to recover deleted files from hard drives, it's not that hard. Even password protected cloud storage is preferable.

I have taken many hard core movies and photos of my wife, none have ever been put on my PC hard drive, always encrypted and password protected.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
As an IT pro, let me make a recommendation, never store pics on a hard drive. Mine go from camera media to a password protected flash drive and the camera SD card is immediately reformatted and overwritten. I have been called in several times to recover deleted files from hard drives, it's not that hard. Even password protected cloud storage is preferable.

I have taken many hard core movies and photos of my wife, none have ever been put on my PC hard drive, always encrypted and password protected.
I`m linux admin, and must say - never store pics on HDD, bad practice. Cloud storage with strong password.
The Following User Says Thank You to miloalko For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2016, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloalko View Post
I`m linux admin, and must say - never store pics on HDD, bad practice. Cloud storage with strong password.
Cloud storage?? The fappening 1 and 2. Colin Powells emails
Old 09-29-2016, 05:57 PM

Thanked 3,725 Times in 192 Posts
Default not stolen but....

While travelling I visited my BFF's younger sister while out on business. She came over to my hotel for a drink and mentioned to me she wanted to take her husband's old phone to replace her older phone. I offered to clean things up and set it up for her while I was in town. Later that evening she came over and dropped off the phone. I ran a photo recovery app and recovered all the photos her husband deleted. I recovered about 50 photos of her in all sorts of undress and sexual positions.
When I saw her 2 days later to give her the phone, I invited her to my room to show her how the phone worked. When we got to the room I also told her I found a bunch of photos. She asked to see the photos so I open up the laptop and ran a slide show. You could see her face turn beet red as she watched each photo go by (1 second per photo).
She goes "oh my god he said he cleaned the phone". I didn't tell her I ran the photo recovery software. I said I'd delete the photos but she had to do something for me. I said in exchange for the 50+ photos I wanted to take 6 photos of her in any state I wanted. She objected so I showed her all the explicit sexual photos of her older sister which she did not object to look at. Finally she said "fine, 50 for 6". I had to promise I would never show anyone the photo.
The photos I took of her were:
1. topless with her pulling on her long nipples
2. lying on the bed with her face and tits exposed plus he legs spread
3. taking a short trip to the woods and removing her top for a photo in the wilderness
4. her and I naked in a photo together
5. her giving me a blow job shot, cock inside her mouth
6. her giving me a hand job

I took the photos with her Nikon and my SD card to ensure the photos were a nice quality.
I kept my promise and delete all 50+ photos of her in front of her. I could recover it with the software app but that would not be fair.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:50 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

I realise this will be of no help to the original poster, but I would actually love this to happen to us.

Some years back, before phones were as good as any camera, we used to always bring our camera and two SD cards with us on holiday - one for sightseeing pics etc and the other for naughty stuff. On the last night of one trip, I almost convinced my lady that it would be a thrill to 'forget' the card full of naughty pics, by perhaps leaving it behind in one of the drawers in our hotel room.

She almost went for it but couldn't get comfortable with the idea of her face being in the pics. I told her it wouldn't be believable that we had forgotten the card, if the photos looked edited or whatever.

So, long story short, we didn't go through with it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2016, 02:48 PM

when we got married we actually got 2 nice camera's as wedding gifts, both exactly the same. This was 5 years ago and my best friend asked to buy one of them from me, however one night I took at least 100 pics of the 2 of us, mostly her though, and no lie I got the 2 cameras mixed up with each other and gave him the one with all our pics. I never even thought about it until one night he confessed he had them all, and it all started coming back to me. He promised to delete them, and I believed him, and thought nothing of it until 3 months ago again when he told me he was scared to let me know he had lost the camera, he thinks he donated it when he moved, and never actually deleted the pics like he said he would. Now whether someone actually has it, or will even use it in this day of smart phones, I have no clue.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to danyg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia