photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-11-2016, 04:18 PM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts
Default Has anyone shocked you with a sexual revelation?

I can think of a few, once was my assistant, a pretty young lady about 10 years my junior. We were on a company trip at the corporate HQ to present a report. The night before the big meeting we were in my room going over all the details of the presentation. BTW, we have never had a sexual conversation in the years we worked together, we are both married with children.

After we were both satisfied that we were prepared for the meeting, she asked if we could order some wine from room service and relax a little, I suggested we just go down to the bar, but she said she would rather just relax in the room since she had changed into casual clothes. OK. We are just sitting around taking about family and stuff and she mentioned she was separated from her husband and living with her sister. I had no idea and asked what happened, she just said "his libido is just to low for me, I want sex, I want lots of sex and I like to try different things, he doesn't". She went on to talk about in college she had a BF who introduced her to anal sex and group sex, she wanted to do those things again.

Neither of us wanted to jeopardize anything by having sex with each other, but I looked sat her differently from that day on, in a good way. When I left that company I had no problem recommending her for my job.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:47 PM

Thanked 84,459 Times in 2,947 Posts

In was on a trip, having dinner with a co-worker. Out of the blue she told me she can't wait to tell her ex how muck she loves to suck cock. She said when they were married she hated it.

I can tell you she was very good at it!
Old 04-11-2016, 06:50 PM

Thanked 84,459 Times in 2,947 Posts

I had another instance where a girl I went to HS with told me she had a crush on me. She said it was too bad we never got together, because shwe said she was the class sl*t, and I never knew it!
Old 04-11-2016, 09:29 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default 1st summer after HS

1st summer after HS, I started dating a girl from a few towns over..... we began fucking, and one night she got drunk and while in bed the pillow got hot, when out of no where she starting telling me how she & a girlfriend used to give out blowjobs in the park w/ HS friends!!! .... she said, which shocked me,,," I never looked up to see who they were , we just sucked their cocks for fun ,one after another"...... holy shit!!! I was pretty shocked by that and started to drift away from her quickly... I just wasn't ready for that @ 19 years old right out of HS..
Old 04-12-2016, 02:45 AM

Default Not going into it...

But a very cute female friend likes dogs.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 03:40 AM

Default Don't know if that violated the rules

Did not go into any detail just stated it. I was quite shocked buy that info.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
But a very cute female friend likes dogs.
Most of the people i work with like dogs, my parents have had several. My neighbour even has one
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 07:37 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts

When I was in college, and newly married, I briefly worked a part time evening job as a telemarketer, calling people and selling newspaper subscriptions. Cramped in a small room with tables and phones, my co-workers were one somewhat older guy in a wheelchair who worked shorter hours, and a half-dozen young women, some single and some married. Most were very attractive, and apparently horny. One cute married one would rub up against me under the table when the others couldn’t see; another smoking hot wife flirted a little with me; and the single ones talked openly about their sex lives.

One really super-cute sweet wholesome innocent-looking single blonde with freckles, who couldn’t have been more than about twenty, revealed that she had previously worked at a “massage parlor”, just outside the city limits.

Once I was on the phone with a customer. There was a pause in the phone conversation, and I heard this blonde telling another woman that her massage parlor customers told her that she was good at sucking cock. She said, “They liked the way I swirled my tongue around the head like licking an ice cream cone.”

All of the girls looked at me looking at them. Just then my phone customer started talking to me again, and the girls in the room got a giggle out of the way my face went flush as I continued my phone conversation.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:55 AM

Default My Assistant and I discuss sex and relationships

She told me of a time her husband asked her to have MFM threesome with a buddy of his (divorced now). She was't thrilled about the idea but did it anyway. She said there were pictures taken, I have searched & found a one or two that remotely look like her. When I shared them with her she said that it wasn't her in the picture.

She is very attractive, brunette, looks like Megan Fox.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts

Unfortunately, I have had two women tell me that they were molested as young girls.

I had a married co-worker with whom I was not having a relationship show me a Victoria's Secret bra and panty set that she was buying to wear for me.

A co-worker told me how she would slip her married lover into her office for a quickie during the work day.

More if they come to mind.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife