uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Doctor-Related Views, Touches, Other Medical Mischief

There are other doctor-related threads on here, but I had a handful of stories from over the decades that I wanted to keep together without dominating someone else's thread, so I'm starting a new thread for my real stories. But I welcome anybody to share real medical-related stories, comments, or opinions, no matter how innocent. I can't be the only guy that this stuff has happened to.

GETTING MY BLOOD PRESSURE TAKEN

I don’t try to grope nurses when they take my blood pressure. Most women take my arm and place it where they want it, and I obligingly leave it wherever they put it. And if they just happen to press their breast into my arm, I don’t back off. The first real noticeable boob press I got this way was from a mature nurse, who didn’t seem to mind at all that my forearm was rubbing up and down over her breast while she took my blood pressure. After a few more minor rubbings from various nurses over a few years, I found one attractive nurse who seemed put out by it. As usual she placed my arm where she wanted it, and I left it there, and when she rubbed her tit into my arm, I didn’t back away. She didn’t look at me, but she got an irritated expression on her face, and threw my arm over her shoulder before continuing checking my blood pressure.

Then one time at a doctor’s evening appointment for some minor thing, I had a nurse that I had never seen before, and she was very very pretty, perhaps early 30s, medium build, B cup tits, great figure, classy looking. And she was also very friendly. I sat down on the end of the exam table and she began taking my blood pressure. She placed my right hand on her left side, my hand facing inward and holding her side. Her positioning, not mine. She even held it there with her left arm. And as she started taking my blood pressure, she rubbed her right tit all over the inside of my forearm. She took her sweet time, flopping her tit up and down over my arm while keeping my hand pinned to her side. She started to unwrap my arm, then said, “There’s something wrong with the machine. Oh, the tube was disconnected.” So she placed my hand back on her side, wrapped me up again, and rubbed her tit all over my inside forearm again, with a little smile on her face, as she took my blood pressure for the second time. Unfortunately, I never saw this nurse again.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:31 PM

Default OPEN GOWN MOM

When my wife was in the maternity ward after her first baby, an attractive brunette was admitted right after her, so “we” shared the room with her for two days. Late the second day, the other woman returned from the hall or bathroom, and as she climbed back into her bed by the window, the back of her gown pulled open, and I was treated to the sight of her completely bare ass. Yes, she’d just had a baby two days before, but it was still a nice surprise seeing a young wife’s completely bare butt.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM

Default BOOB PRESSING DOCTOR

A couple of years ago, I went to a periodontist for some gum work. The periodontist was an attractive blonde with a trim figure, in her mid 40s approximately. As she studied the chart at the counter, I stared at her nice butt in her black slacks. Then she started in with a preliminary exam of my mouth. Her thigh was rubbing against my side, and as she leaned over me, her B-cup tits were rubbing all over my shoulder and forearm. I could feel her breast give beneath her thin blouse and flimsy bra cup as she pressed and rubbed them against me, over and over again. I've been to a number of female oral hygientists and orothontic assistants, and none of them had ever given me a boob press once, but this doctor was rolling them all over me. On the other side of me was a mature, pretty, brunette assistant, and I don’t know what she could see or what she thought.

After my preliminary exam, when she actually did the procedures, there was none of the rubbing stuff. Which I was okay with, as I didn’t want someone with sharp instruments in my mouth not concentrating on the work. But even on follow up visits, she was all business. Maybe she was just particularly horny that first day, but I tend to think that she was using her sexuality to sell me on getting the procedure.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:03 AM

Thanked 26,356 Times in 1,265 Posts

My hygienist is a tall, thin lady of about 35, very attractive. Because of neck injury a few years ago, I ask her not to put the chair as far back as it is usually positioned for a cleaning. Now if I leave my hands on the arm rest her pelvis is constantly rubbing against the back of my hand. One time I could feel her labia against my hand so I moved it out of the way, that seemed to draw attention to it and I think she was embarrassed, she even apologized. Now I just leave my hand there and let her rub, I don't think she is aware unless I move it.

Many years ago my wife's GYN was getting his office remodeled, the examination rooms were partitioned so he examined patients while they installed some cabinets on the other side. However, the partition didn't go all the way to the ceiling, there was a gap at the top and my wife said she looked up while she was on the table with her legs spread and saw the back of the head of one of the workmen. She doesn't know if he saw her but she covered up and told the doc the guys had to go while she was there.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:27 AM

Default DENTAL HYGIENIST

I once went to a really hot looking dental hygienist – and nothing happened. I missed an appointment, and they threw me back into the pool, and for the next ten years I had a mature hygienist who didn’t turn me on much. Not unattractive, but not sexy; sort of a square jaw a little extra flesh, glasses, and older than me. And every visit I’d look down the hall and see the hot chick that I didn’t go to anymore. But one time after about ten years, I was really horny and in a “what the hell” mood, and while the mature woman was working on me, I pressed my arm into her thigh as she worked on me. Instead of backing away, she pressed into me more, and through most of the cleaning, she was rubbing her thigh and hips up against my arm, and the back of my hand. I wasn’t going to push things with a woman with a sharp object in my mouth and the door open, but there was a clear tension between us that the touching was more than professional. And for the first time, as we finished up, instead of being all business, she started asking me more personal questions. Not sexual really, but just friendly and getting to know me (she knew I was married). And then, the next time I went in for a cleaning, looking forward to the visit, she was gone, replaced by a less attractive woman who I never got friendly with.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:31 PM

Thumbs up

I remember a couple years ago when I was 18 or 19 I had sprained my knee cap , I had to wait 3 days to get in to see me doc, they had me put on scrubs over my underwear and 2 nurses came in they had me on my back for what ever reason and both had there big tits on my legs & what not, they were stretching bending my knee so I slipped my dick out thru the slot in my boxers I saw them both stare at it a few times
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 06:07 PM

Default Quick Medical Story

During my college years, I worked in an office at major U.S. medical school. I came into regular contact with doctors whose practices related to the matters that our office was studying.

Once, one of the young male doctors offered me the opportunity to go into the operating room with him.

The operation, as far as I recall, was a laproscopy. My recollection is that the doctor put a microscope type tool into the patient's abdomen, so he could look at her fallopian tubes and determine why she was having trouble conceiving.

The patient, who was unconscious, was a woman who was 35 or so. She was completely naked on the operating room table. Her boobs were big and sloped down to the side because she was lying on her back. Her pussy hair was brown, untamed, and not too thick. I really enjoyed the view, although I had to act cool.

I got the opportunity to look through the scope, but my memories of her naked body are a lot more vivid now than whatever it was I happened to see in the scope.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:47 PM

Default OGLING CHIROPRACTOR

When I was little, my mom went to a chiropractor, and I often went along with her. My mom would get changed alone into a gown with just panties underneath, and we’d go into the exam room. I would sit quietly in a corner as my mom laid on her stomach and got worked on by the chiropractor who sat on a stool at her side by her lower back. The chiropractor was nice and friendly and professional. I always watched closely as he would untie my mom’s gown in back, discreetly opening it just enough so he could work on her back but not expose any of her panites. And when he was done, he would just as discreetly fold the gown over her back, and tie it at the neck.

Except for one time, when he must’ve momentarily forgotten I was there. Instead of discreetly folding the gown when he was done, he grabbed the two ends of the gown, and lifted straight up, giving him a clear unobstructed view of my mom’s panty-clad butt. He stared down at her butt from two feet away, with a dirty expression on his face. Then he remembered me, looked over at me, and got a guilty expression on his face, and tied the gown. I didn’t call him out on it, or get mad at him for perving my mom. Since I’d first learned that doctors got to see grown women naked, I figured it was a perk of the job.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:48 PM

So I have a story that fits this category, and actually just happened a couple of months ago. I had to go to the doctor's office for a physical exam, and having just moved I didn't have a new doctor yet. So I just went online, found one in the area who was taking new patients, and made an appointment. I had to get the physical because I'd recently changed jobs and switched my insurance, and I really just wanted to get it over with.

So I went to the appointment, did all the paperwork crap, and eventually got called back by the nurse for the usual height/weight/etc stuff. All pretty standard stuff. Then the nurse left and the doctor came into the exam room and was...a middle aged guy (Not where you thought this was going, right? lol). But...shortly after entering the room and introducing himself, he asked if it would be alright if a medical student who was observing him for a few weeks sat in on the exam. So I of course said yes, and was happily rewarded to see that the med student was a beautiful Latin American girl in her mid to late 20s! Needless to say, I was now hoping she'd get to do as much of the exam as possible.

The doctor had me take off my shirt and lie on the exam table while he did all the usual poking and prodding, etc. For the whole thing, the med student was right at his side, eying me closely. He'd often push on some part or another (i.e. "this is where the liver is, you shouldn't feel any rigidity...") and then ask her to repeat the test. So this was at least interesting, and better than just being examined by some dude.

Then he says, "We're going to need you to disrobe completely for a more private part of the exam. My student can wait outside, or I can draw a curtain so she can hear but not see, if you'd be comfortable with that." Trying to be nonchalant, I replied, "Hey, I'm not shy. She can stay behind the curtain, or whatever is best for her learning experience." To which the doctor replied, "Well, if you're comfortable with it, there's nothing like first-hand experience for learning, so would it be OK if she stayed in the room to watch?". Needless to say I said "yes"!

At this point, with both of them standing there watching me, the doc asked me to stand up and remove the rest of my clothing, which I did. I was happy to see the med student's eyes dart down to my crotch, before forcing herself to stop looking. The doctor then proceeded to give me the usual checks for testicular and penile cancer, with the med student kneeling down to get a closer look, her eyes only a foot or so from my cock. I was happy the room wasn't cold or anything, because it would have been an awful time for shrinkage! But I like to think she was happy with what she saw.

Then, when I thought the exam was over, the doc turned to his student and said "Now you repeat the procedure, just like I did it." She got even closer, reached out, and took my balls in her hands, and spent a good two or three minutes gently fondling them all over. Then she moved to my cock, and did the same thing. I was of course looking down at this gorgeous girl with her hands on my cock, and totally ignoring the doc, who was updating my chart or something. Several times during the exam she looked up into my eyes, with her hands on my cock and her face only inches away from it.

The exam ended after a few minutes of her examining my cock with her hands and finally giving it what I think was an extra squeeze just for fun, and then she stood up. Which was probably just in time, because I could feel myself starting to stiffen. It took a lot of willpower to resist getting a complete hardon instantly, but with the doc right there I didn't think I could risk that (talk about an embarrassing way to get thrown out of the doctor's office!). I can only hope she's still there the next time I go to see the doctor!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0912jb View Post
text wall
i wonder how many times you wished the doctor to go away for a pee break or something :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s