photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-30-2013, 02:06 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

My wife had sex with two guys before me. I know one of them and know who the other one is. Since we have been together she has been seen by a few guys and has fucked another during a threesome one night.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 05:24 AM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 34 Posts
Default My wife & other men

My wife had only had 1 other guy when we got married. We talked lots about her having other guys and it became a bit of a fantasy, so we found out about a swingers club in the city where we lived and went there.
We found a guy that she fancied and talked lots to him and then he just said to my wife 'so do you wanna fuck?' We found a 'private room' in the club and I sat back and watch them suck, lick and fuck! It was a MASSIVE turn on for both of us and since that day 11 years ago my sexy wife has fucked 4 of my friends and about 15 other guys in swingers clubs and from 'adult dating sites'!
Our marriage is stronger for it and we have a fantastic sex life!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to funinthesouth For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM

Thanked 2,823 Times in 76 Posts
Default 15

15 guys but 1 guy has boned her over 120 times
Attached Thumbnails
Fucking in BOOTS.JPG  
Old 10-31-2013, 09:33 PM

Thanked 2,334 Times in 147 Posts
Talking

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her, "deer hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's where they stayed in a cabin. She was to cook, clean, and be available to all the guys whenever they wanted her.

The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch are with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days. She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do not consider myself a cuckold but I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing her is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember.

SandiJones
Sounds like your wife is a good time fun loving woman. Something to be said knowing her past and her not keeping it from you. Every man here wants a wife that is comfortable with their body and enjoys being a sl*t at times and putting out for guys. You are very lucky. I bet she is one hell of a sl*t when she wants to be. I'd bang her in a heartbeat and wished I had been one of the guys in that hunting cabin. I bet she kept them entertained!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,334 Times in 147 Posts

Guys, Nice pics of SandiJones on pg 12
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 03:28 PM

Smile Question for SmokieUK

Wow--120 times, that's a lot!

Was this a BF before you met her? Or is a current lover that she has? Do you ever get to join in or at least watch her and he in action?

How do you feel about it--angry, jealous or turned on?

My wife and I were apart during college years--and she had a number of BFs/lovers. I know at least a couple of them nailed her many times but I never got an accurate count from her. Back then, when I found out I was angry, but now the thought of another guy climbing between her legs and dumping his load in her (late 60's and the pill) turns me on.

Anyone else want to share?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 03:34 PM

Smile Another question............

It seems that a common thread for married guys is when dating, their GF/fiance was up for many fun, sexual activities--oral, anal, swallowing, taking a load on the face, etc. But after they get the ring those activities stopped and the sex got more vanilla.

Anyone have a wife that went the other way--became more sexually open after the wedding for things like threesomes, swapping, anal, etc.?

My wife actually did for awhile--she let me in her ass a few times many years ago. And she screwed a few of our friends. Sadly, those days are over.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 05:19 PM

Interesting discussion, but the claims that wifeys have "boned" other guys with 10 and 12 inch dicks persuades me that we are in the realm of fantasy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaharthur For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 02:35 AM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 61 Posts
Default Mine Had 15

We started dating when mid teens. Broke up for a few months, in that time she fucked 2 others, one my best friend.
We married, and the thought of another mans cock in her pussy made me hotter than hell.
15 years later I convinced her to let another man join us sexually. We enjoyed the MFM life style for 13 fantastic years, with her having another 13 different cocks. Most were one nighters, but 2 of them were around for a few years.
My best friend being one of those. he was with us for 13 years and had fucked her hundreds of times.

A few B&W photos of the 3 of us is on
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...mes&page=3 81
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hotal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 03:46 PM

Thanked 60,168 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default Pic of Wife getting Boned

She looks like she is enjoying HIM !!
Attached Thumbnails
!!!!watching wife fukn.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to crassnburn96 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1