uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2012, 07:22 PM

Default Eyeing up my wifes friend

My wifes friend who is also married with a child looks after our son after school when my wife works 2 after noons. As i start early in a morning I get to finish before my wife so go to collect him and spend time chatting to her friend. I think weve become better friends following our regular chats and i certainly enjoy looking at her. We chat away about anything I can think of and she never seems in a rush for me to leave, which is fine by me as in addition to her lovely personality she has a much better figure and looks than my wife. Her tits are beautiful and I often fantasise about feeling her up (and more) yet dont want to push things in case it spoils what weve already got. I've had numerous downblouse views and occasionally can make out her nipples under her top and bra. A couple of times she clearly hasnt had a bra on and ive struglled to stop my self from getting an erection as weve chatted. Im not sure if she has any feelings for me but I look forward to our chats more than anything. Has anyone else been in a similar situation and did you get anywhere ?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:15 PM

She looked even better today, had dyed her hair lighter and had it cut shorter, her top was one of those gypsy type blouses with puffy sleeves and a button above a loop that gaped to show the insides of her tits, the full round smoothness of them had me sneaking a glance every chance I got. Definitely my favourite milf :-)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truckertom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 PM

Post some pictures of her. Take a picture of her butt with your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM

Default Ripe for Picking

If you work your lady right, you will be in her pants in short order.
Make sure you compliment her on what she is wearing when it benefits you.
If she is braless make sure you compliment her on the blouse or sweater she is wearing
Same thing if the cleavege being shown is good.
It may take several weeks, but she will figure out that the sexier she dresses, the better your compliments get.
She will be dressing to please you in no time, and will be waiting for you to ask her to show you some of her other clothes, perhaps which bra looks better under a certain blouse??

Good Luck
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watchitnow1917 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 08:26 PM

Thanks. I often say "you're looking lovely today" and add a word like honey or sweetheart, and she smiles and says thankyou. I make sure I say that when no one else can hear though. I've sometimes chatted to her for so long I'm still there when her husband gets home and I ask how his day has been as we exchange hellos. He then goes off to get changed while I continue chatting to his wife. He clearly has no idea how much I admire his wife. Would she be giving me some kind of sign that she would go further or do I just keep complimenting her and see if any thing evolves from that?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truckertom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM

Thanks for the advice Watchitnow and Sexyjill, things seem to be taking shape, she looks great everytime I visit now. We went to a dinner dance with her and her husband and another couple last year, her and the other wife looked great in smart cleavage showing dresses, and weve been invited to the same event this year, in a couple of weeks time. None of us are swingers but we all danced with each others wives as well as our own and I'm certainly looking forward to that too. Will let you know how things go if anyone is interested, or has suggestions I could consider.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truckertom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 PM

Thanked 16,255 Times in 1,136 Posts

Before I was married, I used to spend a lot of time at my friend's house with him and his wife. We would stay up late enough that the wife would invite me to just stay the night since I lived an hour away. This was almost every weekend for a year.

It started out innocent enough...she would stay in her regular clothes until we all went to bed for the night. Then after a month or so, she would start wearing pajamas around me, with a bra on.

We were watching a TV sitcom and there was a scene where a bunch of female friends were hanging out in their pajamas with bras on. My friend's wife made a comment about how in real life, women don't wear bras under their pj's. Then I said, "I have seen you in pj's almost every weekend and you always have a bra on." She said, "I am only wearing one because I don't want to offend you." I told her she would never offend me and she can wear whatever she wants, even when I am there.

The next morning, she was walking around the kitchen before breakfast in the same pajamas without her bra. It was extremely obvious. You could see the texture of areola and everything. I said, "you seem way more comfortable without that bra on" and she said she couldn't believe it took her so long to ditch the bra around me.

The next few weekends, she was braless in her pj's right after dinner onward through the night, but her tops kept her covered from showing skin, but you could still make out everything.

Then it started to be the hottest part of winter, and her pajama tops turned into tank tops, and then really, really loose tank tops, while braless.

Then it happened. One evening, she bent over to pick up the cat and I saw both her nipples at once. And again, and again. Then for the rest of the summer I saw her nipples every time I stayed over. Super dark nipples for her light skin, really tiny areolas, but the nipples stuck out a lot, and her tiny breasts really filled out a ton while bending over. I saw them 20, 30, 40 times each night, every weekend, all summer long.

I assumed she was quite aware of it but just didn't care, and I was so flattered. A few years later I brought it up when I was staying over there again while my now-wife was out of town. She was wearing a bra. I asked her why she wasn't braless in her pajamas. She said she had a friend (female) stay over recently and she made a comment how her nipples were visible, so she doesn't go braless around friends anymore.

I told her, stupidly, "Oh, I saw your nips every weekend that one summer and I was sure you knew it but didn't care." The look on her face was pure fear. I tried to convince her that it was no big deal, but to her it was.

To this day, I still can't believe she didn't know that she was flashing her nipples all night long, every weekend for an entire summer. But, maybe she really is that clueless/careless. (Her husband doesn't notice her anyway, so it doesn't shock me that he wouldn't say anything to her about it.)
Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckertom View Post
Thanks for the advice Watchitnow and Sexyjill, things seem to be taking shape, she looks great everytime I visit now. We went to a dinner dance with her and her husband and another couple last year, her and the other wife looked great in smart cleavage showing dresses, and weve been invited to the same event this year, in a couple of weeks time. None of us are swingers but we all danced with each others wives as well as our own and I'm certainly looking forward to that too. Will let you know how things go if anyone is interested, or has suggestions I could consider.
When dancing make sure that you have an erection and she notices it. She may even try to cop a feel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
When dancing make sure that you have an erection and she notices it. She may even try to cop a feel
And get that hand very close to her ass! Like, VERY
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 07:32 PM

I definitely intend to. Last time we went to this function I held her waist and my hands drifted to her lower back, not quite close enough to feel her tits against my chest but I'll be aiming for that milestone in the not too distant future. Had a couple of great views down her cleavage this afternoon too, once when she put something away in a cupboard and then when she handed my son something before we left. Dont think she noticed me manoevering my position to get the best view of her beautiful tits :-)
As we exhanged smiles as we said goodbye, she probably thought we were both smiling because we'd enjoyed our little chat again, not knowing my smile was more to do with having seen a good portion of her pefectly hanging smooth shapely creamy white tits.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truckertom For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full