Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2009, 03:24 AM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk
Default Bad Chav Lads Cum In Jade and she licks a girl

This is an old story from last year. I will post some new ones soon about me and Dean. Im really enjoying myself at the moment.

It was about 9pm Saturday night and I had sneaked out of the house again while my sisters watched some film.

Anyway I went out to get fucked off the chav crew but this time I was really adventurous with the outfit. I wore a tight pink boob tube, short as in you can see the bottom of my arse pink skirt and I wore fishnet tights, big stiletto red heels and no knickers. I had my big hoop chavette earrings in and had my nose stud in and my hair like Marias in corrie.

I took a friend along this time for a one off. Her name is Sara and she told me she wanted just a good shag off some rough lads. She said do I know any. LOL she had no idea what she was letting herself in for. She is actually 90% lesbian so it would be my tw*t she would be eating more than cock to be honest.

Sara had on this pink dress that you could see the bottom of her arse in and it is tight so it covers her boobs but tight so she you can see her nipples as she had no bra on or knickers for that matter. She just had some red heels on. We both had pink lipgloss and nail polish on.

We went to back of spar and Sara watched as Jamie and Danny fucked me hard.

First Jamie got hold of me and pushed me against the wall and started to suck my tongue and bite my lips as we snogged deep, my hands all over his firm arse. He put his hand up my skirt and played with my wet sn*tch as we snogged. Sara watched on getting wetter all the time as she saw this rough chav bad lad having his way with me. He stuck a couple of fingers in my tight wet slit and snogged me deeper as he fingered me harder and harder. Jamie then got on his knees and put his face in my c*nt. He licked and sucked my clit hard and then turned me around so I faced the wall. He then licked my arsehole out and fingered it probing deep with his tongue and fingers.

Jamie then got his dick and spat on it to lube it up and pushed it hard against my tight wet tw*t and fuck it went in hard as he pushed me against the wall. I then put my hands on the wall and told him to “fuck me Jamie fuckin bang me” Jamie then started to pump me hard and fast feeling my tits as my hands were on the wall. Danny gave me a few hits of his joint while Jamie was banging me hard and fast. Jamie kept fucking me harder and harder his balls banging against me as Danny got between me and the wall. Danny snogged me as Jamie pounded me harder and harder. Danny then had me suck his cock while he drank cider and smoked his joint while Jamie continued to pump me harder and harder as Sara looked on. She was stood up with her hands up her dress fingering herself while the two chavs had there way with me.

Danny then had me finish off his joint which I did while my other hand was on his shoulder while Jamie continued to fuck the shit out of my tight wet fucking tw*t. Danny then wanted some of my pussy and told Jamie he was going to take over for a bit.

Danny had his back to the wall still and he had me in the air lifting me up, bouncing me on his dick. He bent me backwards so it was like I was lying down but in midair while I sucked Jamie upside down. They did this for a bit then swopped. When Jamie was being sucked off he got hold of my tits and got really excited and pulled his dick out and came on my face. His cum was hot and tasted great. Danny then lifted me up and bounced me up and down on his cock. He banged me up and down hard and fast, I held on to his shoulders as he pumped me on his throbbing hard cock. He snogged me hard and fast as his dick drove deeper into me as he kept me in the air with his strong arms. He continued to pound me with his hard throbbing cock until he pulled it out and put me down and I got on my knees. I sucked his dick hard and fast licking his balls at the same time as I deep throated his lovely hard chav cock. He groaned in pleasure “fuk Jade babe that fukin good fuk Im cumin” I took his load on my face and licked his hard dick clean.

Cris, Jason, Nicky and Jake all turned up then and wanted some action. After Danny and Jamie had cum on my face, the 4 of them took it in turns eating and fingering my pussy while snogging me as I stood up back to the wall. Sara also fingered herself harder and faster to what was happening. Jason was the one who made me cum hard on his hand as he had been sucking my tits and licking cider off them while fingering me.

Then we smoked and drank a lot of cider. I told them about me and Sara fucking. This got them so horny that they carried me and Sara off to Danny's flat. They then watched as we had sex on the floor in the flat.

We both did a sexy stripper dance to some pussycat dolls songs. We were snogging and feeling each others tits while the lads were sat on the couch wanking over us. We then stripped off and I got on the floor. Sara spread my legs and buried her head in my tw*t. She fingered and sucked my clit fingering hard and fast my tight wet sn*tch. She pumped me with her fingers like they were a cock, sucking on my clit and making me feel great. Jamie gave me some cider and more weed as Sara continued to finger my tw*t harder and faster. It was my turn now and we got in a 69 position with me on top. I buried my face in her tw*t sucking and licking her c*nt. It tasted so sweet and was so wet. She started to lick my arse and finger my tw*t as well. As I was getting stuck in the lads were getting really rowdy.

They were all gathered around watching and drinking, smoking shouting sexual things about us like "fucking lick her good" " go on Jade finger her tw*t off".

I then sat Sara on the couch and got on all fours and licked her tw*t out hard and fast sucking her clit and fingering her tight pussy while she moaned loud. Jake poured some cider on her tits and licked it off while I was doing this and she fucking loved it just like do when they do that to me. Jake then put his cock in her mouth as I finger her tw*t harder.

They then one after the other took turns fucking my pussy from behind as I was on all fours licking out and fingering Sara. Cris, Nicky and Jason all pumped me hard, even Danny got hard again and fucked my tight wet slit while I tongued Sara’s wet c*nt. Jamie then took over from Jake and put his dick in Sara’s mouth, Jake then fucked my c*nt hard from behind.

Sara let out a massive orgasm as this was happening (she tried to I should say as she was sucking Jamies dick at the time as well) and came on my hand. The lads then dumped there loads in me one after the other as I then sat on Sara's lap facing her snogging her and sucking tits while they pumped me. I licked cider off her tits as they dumped there huge loads in my c*nt, lubing my c*nt up with each others spunk. Me and Sara tongued deeply. Sara then licked the cum out of my c*nt and we snogged doing some cum swapping.

We got dressed and went back.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bad girl jade louise uk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2009, 02:37 AM

Default Thanks jade

Another great story.
How about you take some pics next time

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s