Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2009, 06:36 PM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk
Default Bad Girl Jade and sexy chav Dean

A new chav lad called Dean who is 19 has appeared on our street. He rides up and down all the time on his motorcross type thingy. Anyway he looks really sexy. He is often shirtless, he has shaved head, blue eyes lovely arse, six pack, piecered eyebrow and is a really bad lad. He turns me on a lot. Anyway I have gotten to know him over the last month, I have been dressing very sl*tty and it worked lol. I got to know he had no bird and was gagging to give someone a good seeing to. He would eye me up all the time. I decided enough was enough and went around dressed in a tight black crop top with no bra so my nipples were out. I had a short black skirt on and no knickers, I had big black stellito heels on as well as black tights. I had purple nail polish and lip gloss on.

Anyway I went to his place and knocked on the door. he was shocked to see me. anyway he said I looked "fuckin well fit" and "get your sexy arse in babe".

We sat on his sofa(his family were out), I had some wine, anyway we got chatting then i said to him i looking for some fun. he said wanted me bad for ages. He had heard from the chav crew I know I was a great shag.

Anyway he then just lept on me, he snogged me deep, his hands all over me feeling my tits and then going to my pussy. he then poured ale on my pussy and licked it off he then sucked and fingered my c*nt hard and fast, after this he got naked fast and took my stuff off as well, he then had me suck his dick, he poured wine on it and i licked it off and sucked his cock hard and fast licking his balls at same time.

He fucked my face hard and fast drilling it like it was a c*nt. After this he got me and bent me over the couch and before I could say get a condom he just put his hard cock into my tight wet sn*tch and started to fucked me hard over the couch(good job im on the pill he is clean thankfully too), after this he then took me into his bed room and threw me on the bed he then had some poppers and had some weed whlist i fingered myself hard and fast whlist drinking more wine. He then had me on my back, legs in the air and he fucked my pussy hard and fast banging it really good. he kept leaning forward and snogging me whlist pumping my c*nt. as i felt his arse and scrached his back

He continued to pump my c*nt and then he pulled out and cam on my tits. After this we just chatted a bit he talks shit so it was well not interesting he was also off his face so lots of laughing and stuff. anyway after more wine and him off his head a bit more he got hard again. he then had me on all fours and fucked me hard doggy style pumping my tight c*nt with his hard dick his balls slapping against me. He then felt my tits whlist pumping me hard and fast. I knocked back more wine as he fucked my c*nt. After this he had me have some weed with him. After I was off my face he did me hard up the arse whlist i was on all fours, he pumped my tight arsehole with his large cock whlist feeling my tits. He then sat back on the bed and I faced him and rode his dick which was up my arse, it felt good and I lent forward whlist he sucked my tits and snogged me at same time. After this he wanted to do my pussy more, he took me into the toliet and he sat on the bog whlist i rode his cock. He fucked me pussy good and sucked my tits at the same time whlist he sat on the bog. He then bent me over the sink and fucked me good doggy style, he then came hard in my pussy. I pushed it out a bit and then put it in a glass and drank it. After this i was bad and smoked 2 normal cigs which is bad as i quit but i was slighty drunk and high so thats why anyway i have had none since. after this i got dressed and walked back
I then got bollocked off family for being late in and clearly drunk lol.

Well the next night I went dressed in a low cut red top, red skirt, no knickers, really sl*tty fishnet tights and high heels, I got to the door and he dragged me in snogging me striaght away. he had more wine as it got me giddy, he pulled my top off and sucked my tits, he had me on the living room table which is fair big he had it ready i think for this, he poured wine on my tits and sucked it off, he then knocked a can of stella back and poured some of that on me and on my tongue and sucked it. then he pulled my skirt off and had me sit on the table proper whilist he sucked and licked my wet c*nt. he then fingered my pussy hard and fast i had my hands on the back of his head pushing his face into my pussy, he tongue probed it deep whlist i moaned, next door pissed off at the night before and pissed again banged on the wall to shut up, he then got up and banged back. After this interuption he came back to find me now on the bed in his room instead fingering myself whlist knocking back wine, he then jumped on me and fucked my pussy whlist on top of me snogging me , he spread my legs so he could pump better, after this he lifted me up and stood up bouceing me on his cock up and down as i held on to his shoulders, he kissed my neck and sucked my tits as same time
He then took me into the toliet, he sat on the toliet whlist i rode his cock and he sucked my tits, he then bent me over the bath and fucked me hard, after this he took me into the front room and we fucked on the floor, he pumped me hard as i felt and scrached his arse cheeks. He came in my c*nt, after this we sat on the couch for a bit as he talked more shit whlist we drank and he smoked. I caved in and smoked with him. He then fingered me whlist snoging me until i came a few times. i got dressed then he walked me back.

Hope you liked it xxxx

Im seeing him again this week yes result lol

At uni I was never this bad lol xxx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bad girl jade louise uk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2009, 04:04 AM

I just love your stories, I can't wait for more
Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to slugg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance