Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 PM

Thanked 4,932 Times in 205 Posts
Default Swapping and MFM

I met my wife down the Jersey Shore in the summer of 1977, we were both 21. During the summer we met another couple who were 30. We stayed friends and hung out after the summer had ended. That fall we moved in together. One night when the couple came over they brought a bottle of Early Times with the expecation of getting real drunk and swapping. We did not know it at the time.

Well we sat around drinking and got pretty drunk. Tom eventually said let's play strip poker. I looked over at Mary and she was like okay. It was the 70's and she was one to try anything once. I was like sure. My fantasy had always been to see her naked in front of another guy. I was so excited I said why don't we just take our clothes off. I always wished I would have let the poker game happen, it would have been more exciting.

Tom and I got out of our clothes real quick. I was nervous as he was about 9 years older than me and sure he was much more experienced. His cock was also about 7 inches flacid, while mine was about 3 inches. I could see Mary couldn't take her eyes off of it. Angie was the next one. She took off her top and had no bra on. She was about a 34. She took off her jeans and had on some white granny panties. She took off her panties and exposed her light brown sparse pubic hair. Mary waited until every one was naked then started to undress. She loved being center of attention and I think had a thing for showing off in front of her girlfriends boyfriends. A few years before we met, she had gone skinnydipping with her girlfriend and her girlfriends boyfriend. She got down to her flower panties and bra. She took off her bra and said I may have big tits, but I'm a little chubby..she wasn't. She was 5'2 and 120. She took her panties off and exposed her big black bush.

Angie took Mary into the bedroom to tell her what her and Tom wanted to do. Tom told me that Angie wanted to sleep with a young guy like me and he wanted to fuck Mary. I was a little shocked and also wished it was one of our younger friends....but what the heck. They came back out and we nodded yes to each other. Mary layed down on the floor next to Tom and he started rubbing her belly right above the hair line. Angie came over to me on the couch and cupped my cock with her two hands and started rubbing it. Tom and Mary got up and walked into the bedroom and I could see her get down on her knees and grab Tom's ass while she started sucking his cock.

Angie and I started having sex, but I could not keep my eyes off of the bedroom. After awhile Tom got on the bed and Mary got on top of him facing me. She grabbed his cock and slid it up her pussy, all the while smiling and looking at me. She kept riding him up and down until he finally came. I came in Angie's pussy and she passed out about two minutes later.

Tom went into the bathroom and I quickly ran into the bedroom and got into bed. I wanted to fuck Mary real bad. Tom came back into the bed and Mary quickly grabbed both of our cocks and started sucking them. She made a remark that even though om was bigger than me..my cock worked just as well. Tom pulled himself away and started trying to fuck her from behind. She said wait a minute and she went into the drawer for the KY. She tossed it to him and kinda moaned fuck me up the ass.......something I've been trying for the past year. So, he put his cock in slowly, but she wanted it harder. It took him all of about 45 seconds to cum. I said what about me? She tossed me the KY and made Tom clean off his cock We then did it the other way....I fucked her up the ass, while she sucked Tom's cock. I only lasted about 45 seconds too.

After that we all kind of passed out on the bed and woke up the next morning a little more than embarressed. We still remained friends but that was the extend of our sexcapades.
Attached Thumbnails
g.jpg  
Old 04-03-2009, 01:54 AM

Great story
Old 04-04-2009, 06:38 PM

Thanked 4,932 Times in 205 Posts

thanks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked