photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2016, 06:37 PM

I remember being twelve and being at my friend's house. His mother had a book shelf behind her couch. Their cat Kelly would love to sit behind the couch on the shelf and swat at people. My buddy's mother tried to reach back while sitting on the couch to grab the cat. When she reached back and was scooting around her knee high dress started to ride up.

She was trying to grab the cat while staying seated, but the cat was not having it. it was moving around avoid her clutches. The whole time my friend's mom was giggling like a lunatic unaware her dress was riding up legs. We started to see her thick brown bush. My buddy was laughing his ass off and so were the rest of us. His mom thought we were laughing at her trying to grab her cat.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:51 PM

A bunch of us were skipping school. To out the back way we had to climb a fence. Everyone in jeans went over the fence no problem, but there were two girls in mini-skirts. One of them was little so a friend and me grabbed her by the wrists and under the arm and hoisted her right over the fence no problem.

The other girl was too tall and too thick to lift up like that, so she had to climb the fence. She got over the fence going up. Going down however caught her mini-skirt lifting it up exposing her shear panties. The more she struggled the tighter the fence grabbed her dress. We all could see her furry little triangle through her panties. The other girls there tried to free while the guys hooted and hollered. It was a wonder we did not get caught. The big girl who was caught was laughing so hard it was a wonder she did not wet panties.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:57 PM

This is an “up pyjamas” incident rather than “upskirt”, but anyway…

Until I saw this thread I’d completely forgotten the incident where I was temporarily renting a room in a shared house. I had a room downstairs. Upstairs there were three rooms, two of which were rented by two girls in their early 20s who were friends of each other and were of the partying persuasion.

One Sunday morning I took a call on the communal downstairs phone and someone was asking for girl number 1. I went upstairs and knocked on her door and wasn’t 100% surprised when there was no answer, what with it being the aftermath of Saturday night and everything.

I was halfway back downstairs when her door opened and she shuffled out bleary-eyed, somewhat dishevelled and half awake. The upstairs rooms opened out parallel on to a landing with the banister in front so from my lower position I could see up through the supports to where she was standing.

As I relayed the message she was rubbing her eyes, barely awake, wearing only a long t-shirt: from where I was standing I had a perfect view of her gorgeous pussy. Wouldn’t have been visible if standing on the same level.

I only had a brief glance as if I’d continued staring and if she’d stopped rubbing her eyes and saying things like “ey? Duh! What?” in a sleepy and confused fashion I’d have been rumbled and probably in trouble!

Nevetheless, that lovely and unexpected pussy is etched on to the memory banks!
Old 12-29-2016, 07:36 AM

Default My first upskirt at school

I was at Std.6th when I first saw the upskirt of my classmate. Or may be that was the fist time I noticed and had some kind of a feeling within me. Before that we could be considered as kids, so sexual feelings don't hit us.

So here is my experience.
I completed 10 years of my school life in a school at Central Mumbai. Uniform for boys until std 7th was shirt and knee length trousers and for girls shirt and knee length skirt. Those were the times when girls only used to wear a petticoat and panties beneath their skirt and not knickers like today.

So this happened during a physical training class. Class leader was a Gujarathi girl named Daksha. She was a big girl when compared to others in my class, taller than few of the boys. The teacher requested all of us to take our positions and place the yoga mat on the floor.

All of us sat in padmasana position on the mat. Teacher showed us few yoga exercises which we need to do in this position. Then she got up and asked us to continue. Since Daksha was the class leader, she was asked to come forward and sit on teacher's yoga mat facing us. That was it.

Daksha came forward and turned facing the entire class, I was in the front row. She sat down folding her legs and adjusted to get in to Padmasana position. I was looking at her crouch. And got what I wanted to see. She was wearing a white underwear which had crawled up her ass, exposing her but cheeks nicely. It looked like thongs, but it was not. What a moment!!!!

She started to show us the exercise and we followed. She had a smile on her lips, when she looked at the girls in our class, I think she knew she had already exposed her secret.

We were in the same class for 10 years and that was the first and last time I saw her panty.

And the first time I got an erection because of a girl in my class.

After that I was lucky to see upskirt of many other girls from my class and school. Will share that with you in another post.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:24 AM

Default My School Upskirt -2

Hi All,

Hope you guys have enjoyed reading my first post. Here is another one of my experience.

This happened when I was studying in std. 9th.
I and few of my friends from our class had joined a private tution for mathematics with a teacher from another school. Few students from our school and other schools were there. There was a girl named Meenakshi, who was from our school but a different division.

She was a friend of one of my friends. Both of them are from Brahmin community and as usual scholars. We were together for the tutuion for almost 3 years starting from 8th till 9th. The teacher had taken a separate flat for tutuion class right below the one which she was staying.

Meenakshi was a normal looking girl, slim and wore spectacles. She looked beautiful in few facial expressions, especially when she had some doubt in her mind.

That day teacher had given us some problems to solve and went up to her flat where she stayed to get ready to go to school. It was a holiday for us though. So we all were very calm and relaxed. All other students had left, it was only me and 2 of my friends and Meenakshi in the class. As soon as teacher stepped out, we started playing cricket in the class. Meenakshi was busy with her mathematics. She didn't bother what we were doing and was sitting at a corner table.

We made a ball out of paper and used text books as bat. I was the fielder standing besides Meenakshi's table. One of my friend was batting and the other one bowling. The guy who was batting hit the ball straight for a six, which hit the wall and went beneath the chair besides the one where Meenakshi was sitting. I requested Meenakshi to get me the ball. She was furious and shouted at me asking to take it myself and that she was busy solving maths problems.

I had no other option. It was a plywood table with long legs. The chair was not as tall as the table, so the person sitting on the chair should stretch themselves a bit or sit very straight to get their hands to the table top. Meenakshi was sitting very straight, her both the legs were placed on the table frame, which it self was at a particular height. So she was in a semi crouch position. She was wearing a cream shirt and black skirt which was well below knee when she stood up, but since she was sitting in a semi crouch position, with her legs placed up, it had pulled up to her knee.

I bent down to see the ball. I saw it was next to Meenakshi's chair. I will have to stretch myself a bit to get to it, as it was in a corner. As I stretched, my eyes came in direct view of Meenakshi's legs which was already kept very wide from each other. She had no clue about all these and was deeply involved in her books.

I saw her white petticoat and beneath that kind of off white panties which was only covering her v**** as it had crawled deep inside her black ass. Even a small portion of her pussy was visible.

I felt my heart was beating fast. I threw the ball at my friends and asked them to continue playing and I left home, with my heart still beating at an abnormal rate , thanks to Meenakshi!!!!!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nkarun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 04:23 PM

Nkarun, great story, was Daksha embarrassed that everyone saw her panty?
The Following User Says Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2017, 10:24 PM

Default MIL

So my MIL was about as frigid as you can imagine. I felt sorry for my FIL because he probably only got it on special occasions. I think he had an affair with a secretary way back and she decided to make him pay for it for the rest of his life. Anyway, she was actually quite attractive and had nice legs and body (which was a good sign for my future! I had fantasies of fucking her until her personality ruined that!). Here's the odd thing. She used to shower every evening around 8PM. The shower had a glass enclosure and from the pool deck you could see in through the master bedroom French doors (no blinds), through the open bathroom door, and into the shower (BIG house). I observed her showering a hundred times. She would then thoroughly squeegee the shower walls and door before getting a towel and stepping out. My wife caught me looking from the pool one time, but apparently never clued in mom. FIL seemed to have never noticed, as he generally didn't come out far enough onto the pool deck to get the view.

Now it gets even stranger. She had a terrycloth robe she wore every evening after the shower. It was short! Just below her butt cheeks. She would then follow her routine of cleaning up the kitchen and loading the dishwasher. If I sat at the kitchen table, every time she bent over to put something in the dishwasher, her naked pussy and asshole would be on full display. Again, I seemed to be the only one who noticed this! I would pretend to be reading a magazine or catalog. FIL was always watching a game on the TV in the adjacent family room and I guess the daughters didn't pay any attention. It was a voyeurs dream! She didn't shave, but it looked like an older version of my wife's pussy (which looked fantastic from the rear, loved that angle). This went on for years until my divorce. Wish I had a proper digital camera back then, I would definitely post them, LOL. I really don't think she realized she was flashing her pussy. Seriously, there was not an ounce of sex in her. Just didn't realize or didn't care. I can still see her bent over, pussy on display as she arranged some dishes in the lower rack.

I think the FIL was a legs man or upskirt aficionado in a small way. I came across some vacation photos where he had her sitting on a rock or something with her skirt pulled up high. Nothing visible, but hinted of his "interests". Oh well, he turned out to be a dick too.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:53 AM

Thanked 3,573 Times in 389 Posts
Default Waiting for bus

I have been dying to see an upskkrt in real life and it finally happened. While waiting for the bus, a girl (in picture) was waitning for the bus. She was unaware that her skirt was caught between her backpack and her tights. She gave me a great view of her behind. Then when I had thought it over she entered the bus and bent over due to a low clearing of the bus and steps only to she me her pink underwear through her tights. It was heaven. I couldn't get the shot of her panties but I got the shots of her waiting at the bus stop. Sorry for the quality was from my phone
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0198.JPG   IMG_0199.JPG  

IMG_0200.JPG  
Old 02-23-2017, 03:55 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

A bonus today while sitting outside the class waiting to collect my kid. A cute blonde was standing a few meters away with her back to me while talking with some other mothers and tending to a youngster.

She was wearing a thigh length summer dress and kept bending forward to mess with a bag on the ground in front of her. Every time she bent at the waist with her legs straight and every time I could see her panty clad (nothing special) pussy bulging between her legs.... The whole time I was imagining what it would be like to pull them aside and slide in.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
I love this thread!

I've had 2 upskirt sightings on a bicycle (from the front) last summer, both ladies weren't wearing anything underneath. Maybe I'll post it in non-fiction one day.

I'm just hoping someone will post a pic of it so I can point to it "That! That's what I saw!".

One was a landing strip; the other was a little chubby, shaven and mounted the saddle.
As mentioned in a post in another thread, I like to find an accompanying picture to show what I saw; and I found something.

In my city most people own a bicycle, uncoincidentally upskirt sightings are not that uncommon here. The occasional panty peek, most of the times nothing to see. Nothing to write home about. But every now and then, someone gets lucky; and in the summer of 2015 that was me. Before 2015 I wondered how some people get So lucky, I'm really into the absence of panties; most of the times, if at all, all you see are panties...

I was on a moped, waiting for a red light. Early afternoon on a sunny Saturday, sometime during spring. On the cycle path 2 women (mother & daughter presumably) approach from the opposite direction. The daughter was wearing a dress, and of course caught my attention from a distance. The mother was wearing a denim skirt and some blouse. As they came closer I started to notice that the mother was showing quite an upskirt. We're still talking about 40 meters here. I assumed they where big white panties as they had the sun from the front and everything was pretty bright. Eagerly I hoped for a chance to get an upskirt on the daughter instead.

As they passed me, at about 3 meters distance at most, it became blatantly obvious that I had been paying attention to the wrong lady. You could Not have missed it. Those wheren't panties I was looking it, she was cleanly shaven and a little chubby. And Nothing was covering her lady bits, she was all out in the open.

Obviously I took took a detour so I would pass them again, on the cycle path. This was only 2 minutes later, but she had pulled her skirt down enough so that nothing could be seen. I am certain she had noticed how much she was showing, and she did Not intend to.

Now, I have a crisp memory of what I saw; and I will Never forget this. She had thick lips, and a thick mound. Largest part of her lips where hugging the saddle. She was literally mounting it. She was shaven clean. And coming from a long boring backroad she had apparantly missed the fact that her skirt was hiked up Completely. I think she could've gotten away with leaving her skirt like that, people usually don't seem to notice or care. It didn't even register as a bare pussy from a distance.

I found 2 images that closely resemble what I saw. The first shows how high her skirt was hiked up. The second image shows what her intimate bits looked like, and when on a saddle. She was a little more pale than in the picture. I understand moments like these are extremely rare, but since then I've started paying more attention to girls on cycles. I've spotted another one since; but strangely far less exciting as this fantastic lady.

Ofcourse I immediately told my wife about this. She's gone without panties on a bicycle before, and after I told her. I'll save it for another story.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nzlnp3BLyx1rhez2wo1_1280.jpg   23152059635_fbf9c44dbb_k.jpg  

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy