photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2017, 09:07 AM

She's wonderful. You or whomever did the photo has a real talent for it.

I hope you'll get her to pose naked more for us, soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Default More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everever View Post
my wife has often posed naked for others
Please tell us more!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2017, 07:27 PM

We were on a beach holiday with several other couples years ago, and all had a quite a bit to drink with dinner. Someone suggested skinny dipping and three couples, including my wife and I headed to the beach.

We all stripped off, at a semi-discreet distance from each other, but near enough to see tits and hairy pussies in the moonlight. All the couples were gettign handsy in the water, but only with our partners - I would have loved to have played with my wife and the other
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ozfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 01:52 PM

Default Friend shes wife nude.

First story on here for me. Many friends have seen nudes pics of my wife, and the way I found out I liked the idea of friends seeing you nude was when we were in college and my GF, future wife slept over at the apartment on night and the next morning I heard my room mate getting ready to go to class. My GF got out of bed quietly, thinking I was still asleep, picked up her clothes and quietly left the bedroom with him in the dressing room. I heard her say, "he is still asleep and want know." I lay in bed for awhile thinking about what just happened stroking my hard on.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:48 PM

Default Friends

Many friends have seen naked pictures of my wife and a few have seen in real life.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 11:18 AM

Please tell us more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 03:39 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Heyfl

Holy shit, Dude! Fucking amazing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 07:16 PM

Default Heyfl

Beautiful
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Best Pal Gets an Eyeful

Not as racy as many of these stories but........

Years ago lived with my second wife in a small apartment. (See "Spying on Wife in the Bath" in this section). When the weather was nice she liked to get down to panties and lay out on our back patio for some sun. For a while she was comfortable with bare skin doing household chores and such (and you can bet I had no objections!).

One Saturday my pal and I were heading out for something; four-wheeling, shooting guns- can't really remember. I picked him up at his place and we went by mine to grab something for whatever it was we were doing.

I walk in the little apartment. So, the layout was: front door into living room, from there to the left was the short hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom, straight back from the living room was the kitchen and dining area- the kitchen partly walled.

She steps out from the kitchen (doing dishes) to say "hi", naked as the brand new day. I say, "Hi! Uh, Mike is right behin-" just as my pal steps through the front door.

She looks over my shoulder, sees him, gives a shriek and bolts for the bedroom! He got the full view as she passed right in front of him. I turn back quickly to see what his reaction was and was greeted by the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen. We both laughed and I went to bedroom to make sure she was okay.

She was okay- just embarrassed. We left and she was free to continue. Unfortunately, she never really went naked around the house after that- sometimes just t-shirt and panties or a loose robe but never total skin.

Mike and I chuckled about that for years.

Here's a quick snap of her from that time period. She was hot then. I see her every few years as some life event with our son brings the family together. She has gotten crazy voluptuous since our time together, and I don't mind saying I'd love chance to see what we've both learned over the years!
Attached Thumbnails
TC1c.jpg  
Old 04-05-2017, 05:07 AM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Start of a fishing trip

My wife and I have a place at the beach where there is a nearby nude beach. There we have friends who wife and SIL are ok to be nude in front of as they are all nude and it is part of the lifestyle and just accepted.

Last weekend two mates came over to to go on a fishing trip with me. Rather than park at the marina I suggested they drop their car at my place and my wife could drop them off at the boat where I was.

At the house my mates park their car on the road and walked down the path through a bit of bush then around the back to the deck where we all enter. Sure enough, lying on a chair on the deck was SIL in all her glory. She sits up and said "hi I am Tracy" all while trying not to laugh at their mouths hanging open.

A minute later wife walks out onto the deck holding two coffees also fully nude. She sees my mates, apologises for being nude and asks them if it is ok. One says it's fine but wife recognises that they are a bit taken back. She hands them the coffees and goes in to make another two for herself and SIL. She slips her thong on but SIL remains on the deck fully naked. They have a coffee then wife slips on a top and still in a thong walks out to the car and drives them to the marina.

My mates seems very quite on the trip which incidently was a very good fishing trip. When we get back to the house I offer for them to come in for a drink whereupon they seem disappointed that the girls are now dressed.

I get into the house and my wife explains to me what happened. We all just laugh.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009