uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2016, 09:41 PM

Default Spy cameras

My mother was traveling to Miami with her best friend and she asked me at the airport to often visit her house. By hearing this, her friend asked me the same, but as at that time she had no a duplicate key, she gave me the password for the security camera system she had at home (she would change it when she arrived).

Even when these tasks were not amusing at all, I committed to them, after all it was only for two weeks (beside of this they would also bring some of my orders).

Two days later I went to my mother’s and move there. I really did not want to make electronic surveillance of the house of her friend. Anyway I connected to the Internet and through the password, entered the security system. Apparently, after a burglary at her building she had installed hidden cameras at the living room, the kitchen and the bedrooms.

Watching through a laptop an empty apartment was the most boring thing I had ever done.

One morning, after a week of their departure and when I thought that there would be no news, I saw that there was clothing spread on the bed of one of the rooms. Thinking that there had been a robbery, I began to check with other cameras.

For my surprise, somebody was in the kitchen!!! Looking carefully I realized that she was Silvia, the daughter of my mother’s friend, who was supposed to be at her own honeymoon. She was making some coffee and was wearing a tank top and short sweatpants. She was really attractive, 5’7” tall, thin and blond. Until that moment, there was nothing but her ordering her clothes.

An hour later, I connected again and she pleasantly surprised me wearing the same tank top again but staying in only panties at the bottom (not very revealing panties, but white cotton panties nevertheless). I followed the next twenty minutes as she continued with her task.

Suddenly I had an idea and phoned her. I saw how Silvia jumped (possibly startled by the ring tone of the phone) while she stopped what she was doing. She looked how the phone rang wondering whether or not to answer. Finally she picked up the phone and said:

"Hi, who is this?"

"Hello, Kate? (Her mother’s name). I am Robert, Diana’s son.

"How are you doing, I'm Kate's daughter, Silvia. My mother is still traveling with yours. "

"Good morning, Silvia, long time not seeing you (I almost messed it up)".

"It is true, what happens is that I have just married and I returned yesterday from the honeymoon. I am my at my mother's looking for my last clothes remaining here. "

By then, more relaxed, she was sitting on the bedroom floor and had set the "hands-free mode" for speaking more comfortably while she was drinking something like a soft drink.

We were talking for half an hour, during that time she told me her recent trip to the Caribbean, beaches, and hotels, always not aware that I was staring at her. I finally mentioned about the high temperature of that day, which also explained why she had taken off his pants.

"Yes, that’s true; this heat is getting unbearable inside this department. As this is the top floor the sun makes hot the terrace all the day long and superheated the roof. Beside of this, there is no air conditioning here. I can’t stand it anymore "Silvia said.

My comment proceeded as a trigger and then, while I was speaking, she stood up and crossing her arms, took her tank top from the bottom and pulled it up taking it off over his head. Now Silvia was striped in just her bra and panties. My voice was trembling now and I began to stutter!! She was wearing a matching white bra. Her boobs were perfectly shaped and she looked so sexy in just her lingerie!!!

The communication lasted five minutes more but the wonderful view continued by at least an hour more until she finally kept her clothes in a bag, dressed again and the show ended.

Fortunately, the system not only allowed to see the video more times but also to record it.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:00 PM

Thanked 4,380 Times in 875 Posts

So upload the video then, or at least some screenshots with her face blurred if your worried.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2016, 10:11 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by everytimei View Post
So upload the video then, or at least some screenshots with her face blurred if your worried.
What he said.... lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022