Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2013, 01:31 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Before Sharing - The preliminaries

My wife had her first sharing experience several years ago, at 54 yo, but before that happened she had several hot episodes that eventually led to her taking the big step. She has always had a high libido and had flirted and flashed guys many times, most of the incidents I didn't learn about until later. But, as a schoolteacher and mother she tried to keep the animal in the cage lest some small town scandal affect our children and marriage. So sharing was relegated to whispered fantasies in the bedroom.

When this occurred we were in our early thirties and lived in a small town, so secrets were hard to keep, I knew of some people having clandestine affairs and I'm sure there were many I didn't know about. A local athletic legend finished his short pro football career and came back home to live, he opened up a fitness club in a strip mall, I'll call him Bo. Bo was not a huge lineman type, he was only 6' or so and maybe 210 lbs and pretty fit, naturally. His fitness club was the only one in town other than the one at the country club which we couldn't afford, so my wife, being a health nut, joined immediately on a cheap, introductory membership.

She started going in the summer when school was out and continued stopping by for a workout after school later on. The club was less then a mile from our house and stayed open till 9, so sometimes after the kids stuff was done she'd go over from 8-9.

In our bedroom fantasies she started teasing me that sometimes, usually in the evenings, she and Bo were the only ones there when it closed. Then one night, after she had a workout, she wanted weeknight sex, not a common occurrence on a school night. As we were kissing and caressing she whispered to me "Bo saw me naked", that got my attention.

She said "It was about quarter to nine and i thought I'd just take a quick shower so I wouldn't have to when I got home. When I came out I was standing there in the woman locker room looking in my bag for my panties, Bo walked in and just stood there staring at me for a few seconds, then he ran out saying he was sorry, he thought I had left".

"So I got dressed and he was in the front when I walked to the door, he apologized again, but I told him it was alright. A few months ago when I was out of shape I would have been embarrassed, but I'm in shape now". She said the laughed and she left, but being seen made her horny and she wanted to be fucked. She got her wish that night.

From that night on she said there was this quiet flirtation between them, he was married too and younger, but she loved catching him watching her work out. She had these lycra athletic shorts that if she wore them without anything underneath it looked like her vulva was spray painted, they hid nothing. One day she was doing yoga at home and I told her how sexy they were, she was teasing me and said "maybe I ought to wear these for Bo, that would get his attention".

She teased me about that several more times, but she said there were always too many people around to even flirt anymore. Then one Saturday afternoon she came home from the club and asked me "you want to screw your horny wife or watch football games".

She took off her shorts and showed me her lycra covered pussy and said "the club was empty, Bo was trying to watch football until he saw me in these, then he came over to talk to me while I worked out. I was straddling the bench doing lifts and he kept glancing down every chance he got, I even spread my legs a little more just to tease him."

As she said that she straddled the big padded arm of my easy chair, mimicking the show she gave Bo. "he was watching me closely and I could see he was getting an erection. We were just making small talk about how much better shape i was in since he opened the club, that gave him an excuse to look closer at my body. So I asked him, 'Bo, that night you walked in on me in the shower, I think you knew i had not left, you're a naughty boy peeking at a schoolteacher".

She said now she had him blushing, she told him "that's OK Bo, I'm not shy, I've even modeled nude for an artist once, you can look, just no touch".

She said he smiled and he said "ok'.

He saw her topless one other time when she was changing. But unfortunately Bo's fitness club didn't make it financially and he had to close and move to take a job in a family business.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:40 PM

Default The Next Chapter

We luckily got transferred out of that small town to a mid-sized university city, not so much worry about every hello and glance at the grocery store being reported on the g****vine. Our fantasies were still just that and we hd 2 teens at home. My wife got a job teaching at a developmental school, small staff, small class load, perfect for her.

One of the other teachers, was Peter, a tall lanky, single guy who had the classroom next to my wife. They shared a lot of resources and worked together a lot with some of the more difficult kids. It wasn't long before he was a part of our fantasy world, my wife especially liked to ride me imagining she was riding Peter's cock.

Then she started coming home telling me about how much they flirted with each other. In particular the time after school she was in the supply closet trying to reach something and Peter came in looking for her. He said he could reach it and came up behind her and pressed himself against her back reaching over her. She told me she could feel his cock against her butt and couldn't resist pushing back a little. She said they might have screwed in the closet it Peter wasn't waiting for a parent to show up for a conference, the parent arrived a few seconds later.

My wife came home and told me that Peter had accepted a teaching job in another state and would be moving as soon as school was over, just a few weeks away. I still had a lot of ambivalent feeling about whether or not I actually wanted my wife to fuck another guy and I knew she would be very tempted, especially since she would never see him again in a short time. So my radar was on full alert, even though we always agreed that if she ever really though she was actually going to have sex with another guy, she'd let me know first, antics in the closet notwithstanding.

The last 3 days of school the students are gone, the teachers have to get all of their materials out their classrooms, there are a lot of meeting and lunches. The teachers have to be there at the beginning of the day and the end of the day, but they are on their own the rest of the time. Their classrooms were at the far end of the hall because the students were 'special' they were loud and unruly, sometimes the noise disturbed other classes.

I didn't notice, but my wife wore a jeans skirt to school, jeans or slack were usually worn by special ed teachers since they spent a lot of time on the floor. She said she had not forgotten the day in the closet when Peter rubbed against her and that she purposely saved a few things she needed to take home on a top shelf.

During the morning she called Peter to come help her get something down from a high shelf, she said she used a somewhat playful tone. She said he came in the closet with a big smile while she was reaching high, she was sure he could even see the bottom of her panties. Peter didn't even pretend to help her, he just reached under her skirt and caressed her bottom through her panties. She lowered her hands and just leaned against the bookcase and groaned in approval.

"You like?"

"Yes sir".

Peter then pulled her panties down to the floor,she stepped out of them, he said "I'm going to keep these".

He continued to finger her and slid his fingers inside, she said she felt a shiver and an orgasm swept up her body when he caressed her special spot.

She said she turned around and knelt in front of him on a pad he pulled off a shelf. She unzipped him and reached in for his cock, only the second adult penis she had ever touched. He was long and thin like his body and she started sucking on the head, he was moaning, and I know how she likes to swirl her tongue over a cock. She stroked and sucked him and when he started to spasm she held his butt so he could't do anything but shoot in her mouth.

When she told me this I got a little jealous, since she always professed a dislike for swallowing. She said "I didn't have a kleenex and I could risk it getting it all over my hair and blouse".

She stood up and Peter asked her, "can you come to my apartment after school so we can finish this"

She told him she couldn't, she had to be home for our kids since they were getting out early for their last day.

She didn't tell me about this until the weekend in bed, I thought maybe she had actually screwed him and told her it would be OK, but she said her "marital cherry" was still intact, if I didn't consider oral sex as the same thing, I didn't.

I asked her why she told him she had to be home for our children, that wasn't true, she said she wanted to keep our promise not to really have sex until we talked about it.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:43 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Excellent encounters. Thanks for sharing.
Would love to hear more.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:04 PM

Default Massage

My wife adventures up to this point have been without me there, in our fantasies I had hoped to see some of the fun. We were on vacation in Vancouver to catch a cruise ship, at a cafe I picked up an underground newspaper just to have something to read at lunch. Something caught me eye in the classified ads, "Tantric Massage" and a phone number. My wife loves massages, I frequently give her gift certificates for a massage for presents, so I thought that sounded interesting, although I had no idea what a tantric massage was. Her massages were always d****d and very vanilla.

When we got back to our hotel room I looked it up on the net, tantric massage sounded very interesting. I showed it to my wife and asked her if she was interested, she definitely was. So I called the number, asked a few questions to make sure this was legit, got a price, an appointment and a location. The studio was walking distance from the hotel, I thought this would give us a chance to scope it out before going in.

The studio was in a nice office building, not high end, but not sleezy either. We went to the office/studio and were greeted my a young, Indian lady, she said her husband would be out in a few seconds. He came out, very tall, he explained the massage, making in almost sound clinical and spiritual. I forgot to ask on the phone if it would be ok for me to be in the room, so when i did, he hesitated but said "ok", explaining that it can distract the subject sometimes.

My wife and I went into this warm room with soft eastern music playing my wife undressed, she has never been shy, and got under a cool sheet, I can't remember the masseur's name so I'll call him M. M came in and checked all of his oils then for quite a while gave my wife what looked like a regular massage, except that she was uncovered completely most of the time. Then he got to the erotic part, I can't say exactly what he did but for better than 30-45 minutes my wife was either having an orgasm or approaching having one. He massaged her nipples, her labia, her clit, inserted fingers, pressed down on her pubis, manipulated her into sensual heaven.

When he finished I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room to fuck, my wife was having trouble standing up. When we left we passed his wife in the outer office, my wife told her, "you are a lucky woman".

I bought some books on tantric so I could give my wife the experience again, I did pretty well, but it is more sensuous to have a stranger do it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 05:52 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Then he got to the erotic part, I can't say exactly what he did but for better than 30-45 minutes my wife was either having an orgasm or approaching having one.
And you can't describe it? Grrrrrrr! Take better notes!

But it sounds like a worthwhile side-trip!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:29 AM

Default Getting Bare

My wife and her sister Sarah are very close, they have shared secrets their whole lives. I think her sister knew more about our sex life when we were dating than I did. Her sister and husband live a few hours away and visits are frequent, they'll come spend a weekend here or we'll go up there. They got a pool put in and they invited us for the weekend, I couldn't go, big college game. I'm a lifelong season ticket holder. So wife went without me, not unusual.

Sunday afternoon she comes home and we are both horny and head for the sack. My wife says I have a present for you, she gets undressed and has a smooth hairless pussy, I love it, usually the most she'll do is a neat trim with scissors.

"Wow, did you go to a salon"? I'm checking her out and it look like a professional job, no missed spots, smooth.

She whispers "Jeff did it". Jeff is her BIL, Sarah's husband.

This is hot, we have done some topless hot tubbing with them, but never more than that, except when Sarah was single I saw her bottomless at the beach house we shared, that's another story.

Of course I wanted the details. When they got the pool Sarah bought some skimpy bikini's that showed too many pubes and she decided to go to a salon to get a Brazilian. Jeff suggested that since they would be spending a lot more time swimming than before, maybe he could do it for her if they had the right equipment. So they got what they needed, wax, clippers, etc, and he learned to do a good job, and they had fun doing it.

So wife shows up and puts on a bikini and the girl talk about Sarah's smoothness and of course Jeff volunteers to do my wife. My wife said she laughed at him, but later in they afternoon, after a few drinks and sun she decided in might not be a bad idea. So she asks Sarah, she says "OK, but I get to supervise". My wife mentions that there had been another couple there for a while, but as soon as they left Sarah took off her top and my wife followed suit, so all she has on if her bottoms.

Of course Jeff is all for it and goes inside to get everything ready. When her called them in he had her sit up on a towel on the counter in the bathroom next to the sink , and after she took off her bikini bottom, so she was now nude. She had Sarah get her a shirt since the house was a lot colder than the patio. I asked her if she was embarrassed to have Jeff staring closeup at her pussy, "a little, but I was more worried about him finding out how wet I was, you know it turns me on to show off".

She said the hottest part was the shaving, the way he rubbed the warm shaving creme all over her pussy, touching her clit. Then when he shaved her he had to manipulate her labia to get to some spots. It was so erotic that she was fidgeting around and Jeff had to tell her to be still, Sarah, said "he gets me to be still by putting 2 fingers inside".

My wife said "go ahead, do that".

So her slid his fingers in and moved them around, my wife said thats when she put her feet up on his shoulders and he used his thumb on her clit. He put the razor down and concentrated on her pleasure and it didn't take long for the first spasm to hit. She said she was embarrassed at how loudly she came and Jeff kept moving his fingers and she kept coming.

After he finished pleasuring her he finished her trim, she said Sarah and Jeff excused themselves to the bedroom since they were a little worked up themselves. My wife told me as soon as I tore myself away from football, we could go back and they would show me how and I could practice on Sarah. I did that and she was fidgeting a lot.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018