Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2020, 03:30 AM

Default Wife Kissing with stranger in the bar

Hi all ... Im 36 M and wife 35 F

We are Asian couple (sorry if bad English)

Wanna to share about my lovely hot wife although she had two children but im sure her body still look georgeous

And the one day we have to go to club (bar)in our country

And she used this dress
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190726_235803~2.jpg   IMG_20190726_235530~2.jpg  

Old 12-02-2020, 03:34 AM

Easy to see her cleavage and she no panties too

We sit on the bar table ... we drink and we have fun that night

At 1 pm i left her alone on the bar and i go outside with hope some man Will seduced her

Im still chat with her outside the club to let her know that i left her alone and ask her to find some stanger to buy her drink , flirt and maybe little kiss just for fun

At 01.20 i see two big and tall guys from Spain (i know from her after that night)

I hope he Will sit beside her

And my wish come true haha

At 01.30 i don't have any reply from my wife ... Maybe she busy or something happen so im Going to get inside the club again

I see from far side how that one guy talk with her , laugh and order drink (like some tequilla on shoot)

They dance so tight , he hug her from behind , and latter the thrill is i see the moment that Spanish guy face close to my wife face

They are kissing and i Saw that from far side

Not just kiss but kissing passionately

My heart was beat harder to the guy always kiss and hug my wife ... His face burried on her neck , ear and from her back

Its just happen only on 10 minutes

But when IM still enjoyed some bar staff say hii to me ... He know my name and my wife too .. ITS make some.problem cause didnt want he tell to other about what happen to my wife (i mean about our privacy)

So i go to my wife and pull her and take her go home

If that guy or bar staff never say hii to me and if i give more time to my wife and tha Spanish guy

What would be happen on next 30 minutes or maybe 1 hour

Really i wanna know maybe all of u here have some imagination

My wife non panties that night and already tipsy

Thx for all comment
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sableng212 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 04:39 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default My Wife Kissing a Stranger at a Bar

Well, I can tell you that it doesn't take much imagination. My wife was at a bar and very tipsy. She didn't have a bra or any panties on. She asked if i cared if she danced while I was gone to the restroom if a good song came on. I said, "Sure." I had not even reached the restroom when "Sweat Home Alabama" started playing. I knew she would be up and dancing to that. She had worn a black button up the front see through blouse that night with a mini-skirt. I was in the restroom about five minutes. By the time I came out, a slow song had cranked up and was almost finished. She was on the dance floor with a stranger. Of the five buttons on her blouse, only one at the bottom was still buttoned. Her boobs were handing out of the open top. Then i spotted the guy's hand down under her skirt finger-fucking her right on the dance floor. She saw me about that time and pulled away from him. I heard her say, "I can't do this." Then she walked over to me and said, "Let's go home." I agreed and took her outside to the car. I pulled her shirt off, because after we drink heavily, I like to feel her boobs all the way home during the car ride. She got in the passenger seat, but I grabbed her right leg and pulled it out toward me. With her spread eagled, I inserted my finger to find her pussy tripping wet. I pulled her other leg toward the car door, and then pushed her upper body down to the seat.

There she was topless and spread-eagled and pamtiless with me standing there straddling her two legs. I fingered her good. Whenshe was about to climax from the fingering, I dropped ,y trousers while standing there between her two legs and fucked the shit out of her.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
Well, I can tell you that it doesn't take much imagination.
Damn so fucking hot buddy

Maybe the stranger or Spanish guy would do like.that too

Last edited by Turtle; 12-02-2020 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sableng212 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

Being swingers lots of fun things have happened to us. 1 in particular stands out.

We were vacationing on Cape Cod a few years back and we went to a bar. Our friend, female half of a couple we had played with showed up as well. We had a few drinks. Then we went to the bar. There were 6 people at the bar.

3 males and 3 females. They were all in their 20's...we're in our mid 40's so probably a good 15-20yr difference. The boys were trying to hit on the girls with little luck.

One of the boys my wife took a liking too. So she kissed him. The women looked at me in shock. I told them we were swingers. Their mouths opened. My wife just kept kissing him. She asked if he had a condom but he said no. They guy was kind of shocked he was able to kiss my wife.

After more than 10 minutes of them sucking face our friend pulls me outside and pulls my pants down and blows me in the parking lot. The women that were in there come out and see and they stop and watch. Our friend had her period so I couldn't fuck her. The women were in amazement this was happening. Eventually I came in my friends mouth and she swallowed it down. I picked her up and kissed her deep and wished I could have fucked her. She said "Yea me too.....my pants are soaked now" (She is a super squirter so I believed her)

Mean while my wife was all hot and heavy as she wanted to get fucked then and there. I took her home and fucked her silly. She actually squirted a bit that night too. I talked dirty about how those three guys wanted to fuck her there and then at the bar. She came hard as I mentioned this.

So it was a fun night. She still blushes when we mention it to swinger friends. It's a fun story and I wish I had a follow up to it but we don't. Sorry.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:37 AM

Thanked 4,726 Times in 421 Posts

Your wife is very attractive. Thank you for the story and pictures
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 02:07 PM

Wanna use this dress for next nightout

How do you think ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sableng212 View Post
Easy to see her cleavage and she no panties too
Before give more pic

Actually i wanna ask to all of u cause im new on swinger or cuckold life style

What would happen next if that day i gave her more time maybe 30-60 minutes ?

Cause only 10-15 minutes they meet the Spanish brave to kiss her on lips

Thanks alot and so sorry again if really bad English ....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20201128-WA0006~2.jpg   IMG-20201128-WA0008~2.jpg  

IMG-20201128-WA0009~2.jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 12-02-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Merged Posts made a few minutes apart
Old 12-02-2020, 09:57 PM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default That should be enough time

That dress alone should give her a head start toward a great strange fuck. It reminds me of a blue dress my wife often wears which gets things going very fast. We also like to swing with other couples at the same time and in the same bed. It turns us on to see our significant others getting off sexually on someone else. My wife also likes to make out a little with the women I have done or will be doing. Plus, i think she likes it when she can have some two or even three on one working on her at the same time. Being in the bed with both couples promotes that type of thing.

I will attach a copy of a pic with her blue "Starter Dress." It is mostly see thru, and her boobs readily fall out from time to time. She wears it with no panties.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00910.jpg  
Old 12-24-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
That dress alone should give her a head start toward a great strange fuck. It reminds me of a blue dress my wife often wears which gets things going very fast. We also like to swing with other couples at the same time and in the same bed. It turns us on to see our significant others getting off sexually on someone else. My wife also likes to make out a little with the women I have done or will be doing. Plus, i think she likes it when she can have some two or even three on one working on her at the same time. Being in the bed with both couples promotes that type of thing.

I will attach a copy of a pic with her blue "Starter Dress." It is mostly see thru, and her boobs readily fall out from time to time. She wears it with no panties.
Shes gorgeous buddy
The Following User Says Thank You to Sableng212 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2022, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Being swingers lots of fun things have happened to us. 1 in particular stands out.

We were vacationing on Cape Cod a few years back and we went to a bar. Our friend, female half of a couple we had played with showed up as well. We had a few drinks. Then we went to the bar. There were 6 people at the bar.

3 males and 3 females. They were all in their 20's...we're in our mid 40's so probably a good 15-20yr difference. The boys were trying to hit on the girls with little luck.

One of the boys my wife took a liking too. So she kissed him. The women looked at me in shock. I told them we were swingers. Their mouths opened. My wife just kept kissing him. She asked if he had a condom but he said no. They guy was kind of shocked he was able to kiss my wife.

After more than 10 minutes of them sucking face our friend pulls me outside and pulls my pants down and blows me in the parking lot. The women that were in there come out and see and they stop and watch. Our friend had her period so I couldn't fuck her. The women were in amazement this was happening. Eventually I came in my friends mouth and she swallowed it down. I picked her up and kissed her deep and wished I could have fucked her. She said "Yea me too.....my pants are soaked now" (She is a super squirter so I believed her)

Mean while my wife was all hot and heavy as she wanted to get fucked then and there. I took her home and fucked her silly. She actually squirted a bit that night too. I talked dirty about how those three guys wanted to fuck her there and then at the bar. She came hard as I mentioned this.

So it was a fun night. She still blushes when we mention it to swinger friends. It's a fun story and I wish I had a follow up to it but we don't. Sorry.
Great experience buddy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sableng212 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017