uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2008, 08:31 PM

Talking Making a ENF Comic. Need Ideas

I'm commissioning someone to draw me a ENF comic of the Powerpuff Girls. (the grown-up version of them)

The theme is practical jokes. The whole comic is about the girls playing pranks on each other.
I'm currently writing the script, but i could use some help. Does anyone have any ideas? The comic is going to be pretty long.

So, what would be some cute & naughty pranks the girls could play on each other?
The clothes they wear can be anything. They don't have to be wearing their regular clothes.

(Alex, can i please keep this thread in this ENF section? I mean after all, a link to a full colored ENF comic will be the result. Thank you)
Attached Thumbnails
powerpuffzee.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1982morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2008, 08:57 PM

Also, here's an ENF picture of Blossom. So, can i keep this thread posted here?
Attached Thumbnails
The_party_of_the_cherry_blosso_by_Akira_M.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1982morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2008, 11:50 PM

How about this. One of the girls gets mad at the other one for stealing her boyfriend. Anyways she gets mad and when they are in a public place she pulls down the other one's pants. The girl is wearing granny panties and it just so happens that she is in front of her arch nemesis. The girl who just got pantsed is absolutley humiliated. She tries to pull her pants up but her nemesis gets in on the action. The nemesis says somehting like "Nice panties, you old hag". She then rips off the girls granny panties. The girl just has her hands to cover her bottom half. Then she gets pushed over by her nemesis and she steals her pants. The girl's sister meanwhile is just luaghing and saying somehitng like "That's what you get for stealing my boyfriend.' Her sister eventually just runs away. Her nemsis meanwhile constantly taunts her. She has to then run through the city just covering her bush and butt with her hands. Some people in the town yell at her for being indecent and others just luagh at her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rohanbaxter21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 12:51 AM

Not a bad idea, Rohan. But the comic is going to be more playful, rather than revengeful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1982morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 01:41 AM

I'd like to share a few ideas, but I don't have any at the moment. But all I know is that there NEEDS to be a part where one of the girls (preferably Blossom) ends up having to run totally naked through town in complete and total humiliation as a result of a prank. Stuff like that is what makes TAG and CAGE such awesome ENF mangas. There needs to be AT LEAST one part like that and you'll already have a win comic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowfang5678 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang5678 View Post
I'd like to share a few ideas, but I don't have any at the moment. But all I know is that there NEEDS to be a part where one of the girls (preferably Blossom) ends up having to run totally naked through town in complete and total humiliation as a result of a prank. Stuff like that is what makes TAG and CAGE such awesome ENF mangas. There needs to be AT LEAST one part like that and you'll already have a win comic.
Let's go further...

A prank that goes wrong which ends up one of the girls having to run naked through town.

My fav pranks are bikini ones naturally. My idea is something like they are on the beach and one is sunbathing face down topless and another saw a crab so she picked it up and put it on the sunbather's back. She is startled by this and screams and she scares the crab in a way that it clings onto her bikini top and bottom and runs off with them. Now that's all I got so far, I have to remember she would have a towel and therefore is able to cover up so we need an idea to go from bad to worse for her and has to run through town. But can't these people fly? therefore she would fly above the town to avoid anyone seeing them? Just my idea anyway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stormz89 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 05:17 AM

Default Making a ENF Comic. Need Ideas

1) The girls get new outfits, but they are a little loose and unsexy - Buttercup has the great idea of sending off to a mail order catalogue for some special stuff that shrinks clothes just a tad, so they are super-tight. Unfortunately Blossom uses too much, and her skirt becomes a belt - then she bursts out of her top, then her panties shrink into a piece of string, etc etc - until eventually she bursts out of the whole lot.

2) Some nasty person invents a device that can dissolve clothes into their component molecules - the PPGirls set out to foil his dastardly scheme (spoilsports) with the inevitable results.

btw who is the artist?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvae For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 01:19 PM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 110 Posts

How about they have just finished a successful mission and have hit the showers ready to do a interview with a tv camera crew , one of the girls is taking to long in the shower so the other two steal her clothes and towel and tell the camera crew that they are ready ,camera crew come in and catch the last girl wet and naked and its live on tv.

Or they could unknowingly sabotage each others costumes and while they are fighting their costumes start to fall
apart.

I hope these are of use to you good luck with the comic mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aroobachew For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 03:45 PM

I look forward to seeing the comic, unfortunatly the idea's offered would be better then I could do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2008, 03:46 PM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts
Default Memory lane

One of the all time greats from my youth ... probably politically incorrect today (isn't everything)?

It was a single cartoon panel showing a mature nude woman looking very uncomfortable, dancing on a tiny table. A couple of very young guys (ahem, I mean "obviously over 18!" ) were sitting around the table with big grins on their face.

The caption was something like "Mrs. So-and-So had to entertain the neighborhood boys."

I don't remember any of the rest of the story, but I'll never forget the embarassed look on her face!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1