photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2017, 07:44 AM

This just keeps on getting better and better. I'm hoping that once the summer kicks in fully and your wife's friends start coming around to tan that she tells them about Han so he can come over while they're there. Of course, your wife may want to keep her friendship with Han to herself and not share ;-)

I think all of us at one or another have missed some playtime that our wives have had when we left the room. For me, it was at a cabin in the Smokies with another couple. The wives started playing together naked on the couch when the other husband slipped behind his wife and started spooning her while my wife was going down on her. His cock was right in my wife's face and he couldn't seem to get the right angle so my wife reached down and guided him into his wife's pussy, then continued to work her clit with her tongue. I was recording all this action and then the battery on the camcorder died. I went to get another one and couldn't have been gone more than 5 minutes. Upon my return, I noticed my wife had her head on the other wife's stomach, watching them fuck. It wasn't until later that I learned as soon as I left the room, the other husband "accidentally" slipped his cock out of his wife and into my wife's mouth. My wife was shocked and thought it was an accident at first so she just slipped him back into his wife. A couple of strokes later, it happened again. This time she took the opportunity to suck him a couple of times before she slipped him back into his wife. At this point, she said she was actually getting aroused and waiting for it to happen again. When it didn't, she looked up at the other husband and just opened her mouth slightly, giving him an invitation this time. He pulled out but didn't put it in my wife's mouth. She said he just smiled at her and bobbed his cock in front of her. My wife said she just gave him an evil grin and went after his cock. While she sucked him, she could feel his wife running her hand over her hair. My wife took this as approval from her and really turned it on with her husband's cock moving her hand down to stroke his balls while she got him really close. Of course with all the action we'd seen between the wives up to this point, I'm sure it wasn't going to take much. When he announced he was almost there, they heard me coming back and my wife pulled off him and left his cock twitching and jerking. She then put him back inside his wife and laid her head on her stomach to watch the action. I wondered why he didn't last long in his wife and now I knew. I sure wish I could have seen that 5 minutes though. Sorry for the detour, I had to take a quick trip down memory lane. I'm back on track now.

I think your wife is feeling very comfortable around Han now. This last pool time and her being mostly sober seems to prove that. Because of his age and his politeness, she doesn't see him as a threat and neither should you. But don't underestimate him either. I think that if old Han gets the chance and feels that he can perform, he will take it further if the right moment presents itself. Especially given the fact that you said he was a player at one time. I'm sure he never thought he'd have a chance to play with another woman as sexy as your wife and this brings back lots of memories for him. If he gets your wife in the right mood and opportunity presents itself, you may be watching more than just Han giving your wife an orgasm.

And thanks for the updates. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I really enjoy reading about your adventures and hope to continue hearing about them. But now you have my curiosity piqued. How do you plan on manipulating things?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

As I told someone once on a PM. I enjoy the evolution of a situation as much as the situation itself. By that, I like to ask questions and see how one is thinking and what they were thinking before during and after. I have had several weeks to do this with both my wife and Han. Having Han as a neighbor makes it easy. Of course I enjoy getting in details with the wife. To manipulate a situation I first like to see if it's possible.

A short summary of the wife. She actually relates Han to Mr John. She sees him as a nice older gentleman just as she saw Mr John. She seems to enjoy Hans company more. They have common interest in yard, plants and decor and Han is more active. I asked if Han has mentioned either situation. He has. He first asked my wife if she tanned nude for me. She told him at first she did but now enjoys the freedom and the lack of tan lines tanning nude offers. She said that she now tans nude almost exclusively at home if I'm there or not. He asked her about me allowing him to touch her. She told him that I allow her to make her decisions and supports the decisions she makes.

My wife explained to Han her past insecurities and that it took a long time to feel comfortable in her own skin and comfortable with others seeing her nude much less touching her. He told her he couldn't imaging a woman as beautiful as her, with her body, having any insecurities. She gave him details of her progression and how she enjoys seeing a man's reaction to seeing something forbidden. She even told him about her first sexual experience with someone other than me. She and Han are developing a close friendship.

I have bumped into Han on several occasions alone. He is guarded with his questions to me. He asked me if i enjoy my wife tanning nude. I responded with I would have to be dead not to. I explained that she enjoys tanning nude and so does some of our friends. He asked if I get jealous with such a beautiful wife being seen nude or even touched. I did my best to explain no because she is my wife and she has free will as long as we are honest with each other. That's a very short version. He seemed confused by combining her looks and being married to actions. I explained that we are happily married and look to enjoy our time together as long as we can. Another short version.

In these talks I found that Han wants to continue enjoying life around him. His wife, according to Han, is content being old in the house. He is grateful to have finally met my wife and I. He said he has watched for some time but was reluctant to introduce himself. He said that I am a very imposing figure and he was somewhat intimidated. I laughed at him and asked if he still thought the same. He said no that we are kind, nice people and regrets not meeting us from day one. I enjoy talking to Han and he is good company to have.

Now the manipulation. At some point I asked my wife if sex with Han was possible. She was hesitant but said no. So I don't think anything will occur on that front. However, if you read my post earlier, as Han was "applying" sunscreen on her pussy. He would spread her open with his middle fingers and stare at her intimately. He did this several several times and each time his face got closer. By the last time his face was less than a foot an over her pussy.

I have not asked or mentioned to my wife nor said anything to Han. I keep thinking of what would her reaction have been if he had taken that opportunity to actually lick her pussy. This had me thinking. I have two thoughts. One, maybe a little too devious. Have sex by the pool with my wife prior to a preinvited Hans arrival. Deposit a nice load. Then see if I can manipulate a situation where Han may have a chance to orally stimulate my wife. Two, just see if I can manipulate leaving out a pre deposit. Granted this will take some alcohol to achieve and some planning but I keep thinking about both. I guess eventually I'll see.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 07:28 AM

I too, enjoy the "chase" of a situation, so to speak. From the initial discussion, then letting it happen, and then discussing it afterwards, sometimes reliving a situation is even more erotic than the situation itself. I did learn early on that when discussing such topics with my wife, especially after the situation occurred, never say anything that would even remotely make her feel guilty about what happened. Saying "I can't believe you did that" had an entirely different meaning to me than it did to her and I found that out quick. And I'm sure you already know this about your wife.

So, does Han knows about Bob, Kenneth and/or your brother then? That could be a game changer. Meaning he now knows that you're ok with your wife having sex with other men. He still probably doesn't think he has a shot though and according to your wife, he doesn't. Interestingly, one thing I've discovered in all the years my wife and I played around with others is that situations and outcomes can change. Rules and boundaries that were made in the beginning are subject to change and something that would be thought taboo in the sober light of day can become more acceptable in the drunken cover of night.

I think it's totally cool that your wife found a buddy in Han though. He keeps her occupied while you're gone and helps out with stuff around the house. And then occasionally, when she gets in the mood to tease, she can do it to him without any worry of it affecting you two. That, in itself, is a special relationship you have with her that goes far beyond just being married. It's an unwavering trust between you and as a result, she can spread her wings a little. Communication between the two of you is key to keeping this successful which leads me to my next point.

I think you should tell her about wanting to see Han lick her. She may be a little reluctant to let it happen but if it does get that far at some point, at least she knows you're ok with it if she decides to let him. And I have the feeling that if she was totally aroused and Han tried that, she may act shocked at first but she probably wouldn't resist him. I think you should try that first and then go from there. If she likes it and continues to let him go down on her, tell her about your other thought of a surprise for Han. You may be surprised by her reaction. It turned my wife on like crazy to have another girl/guy lick her after we'd had sex earlier that day or sometimes earlier that same night. She would always give them fair warning and I think that's what turned her on the most, they knew it and did it anyway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 01:38 PM

Does Han know about Bob, Kenneth and my brother. According to my wife Han has seen us in certain stages of undress. He has a view of the pool from the window but not the remainder of the yard towards the house. They have talked about their lives and Han was very interested in her giving her progression of role as an insecure wife to her currently working on being confident in her actions. She told him about Bob and Kenneth in this conversation. He does not know about my brother and his wife. She has also told him about Bob and Kenneth wives.

They seemed to have discussed most of our activities to date in conversation. She told him that once school is out that others will be over around the pool but they like the fact that our house is private with only one neighbor that is rarely seen. He said that he would maintain that privacy. My wife did tell him he was ok to watch but keep it discrete. He was happy with that.

As for rules and boundaries. We have yet to set them I guess. She enjoys the teasing very much and loves the effect it has on me and others if there is a reaction. I know that first and foremost she does not want to do anything that she thinks will upset me. I assume that is a boundary. She also wants to feel safe. Another boundary. I just always tell her if she is enjoying herself then I am happy. Drinking is where I tend to be cautious. The more she wants to do, the more she will drink. I understand that it's nerves or an excuse at times for her or the others. I have asked about this after several occurrences and she gives me no rule boundary.

We rarely plan out a day or event. It just happens. Countless times she will be in some state of undress or in the mood to tease and nothing happens. Other times she is not in any mood of teasing and opportunites i see that would be perfect are missed. I actually leave everything to her. I will suggest some times but now it's totally her call. Communication before during and after is always fun and entertaining. It brings to mind an event I didn't post, I will post it because it relates to this paragraph.

So all that said I will have to ponder the pre communication of my possible future manipulation.

Again I may post of a short not too sexy event that frustrated my wife from last summer that writing this remind me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 04:56 PM

I try to only post new and different events as we/my wife experience. After posting I was reminded of a time last summer I did not post because it was similar and not too different. However it relates to my wife's progression and willingness along with completely her idea and plan. I will try to be brief. We still laugh about it today.

Many times I suggest a state of undress and opportunity and am declined. I guess my wife is used to my constant desire of her body and time or place or feeling was not happening. This event was unusual because it transpired during a rare time that I was exhausted and my desire was lagging.

I had been working long hard hours traveling between my locations. Hiring, firing, meetings, preparation, etc.... fifteen to sixteen hour days. Get home sleep, up and gone before daylight. I arrived home late Friday night to an aroused wife. Again I try to never turn down sex but I showered and went to bed. I had every intention to continue through the weekend. When I got up, my wife had our truck packed and was sitting in the kitchen. We were going to our country house for me to relax. My wife knows it's hard to get work out of my head when I get going like this. I changed into comfortable clothes a little disgruntled and we headed south.

After we got on the interstate my wife reclined her seat and removed her top. She asked if this would get my mind off work. I'm sure I said yes. Three and a half hours later we arrive at our exit and not one truck acknowledged her presence. She was looking. We get to the house and I start to relax or trying. She is walking around in skimpy attire and looked great. I believe I fell asleep on the sofa. My wife woke me about mid afternoon. She was well on her way to a good wine drunk. She wanted to go to a town twenty miles south that she saw concrete yard art. She could not drive so she WOKE me up. Now she is cute when drunk.

She asked if her attire was appropriate. See through silk top and shorts. She changed shirts but remained braless. She takes the remai see of the bottle and empties it in her glass. On our way. She wanted to go the back roads so we did. I can not recall our conversations but we arrived and the place was busy for a small town outdoor shop. My wife shopped and received a number of looks from other husbands. We bought several items she wanted. Loaded and headed back.

My wife was voicing her frustration as she emptied her glass that she got no reaction from the men. I explained on deaf ears that the wives might have played a part. She finally said I'm going to get you aroused before we get back. She stripped completely naked or almost. Tennis shoes, ball cap and sunglasses. She had me turn on a more rural road. I voiced my displeasure that this will add another twenty minuted to the drive. She said stop at the first bridge and she will stand there till I call her back.

She is drunk saying this. I hated to tell her but from the direction we were traveling there are no bridges over traffic. She was ranting how no one looked on the entire drive down and no one noticed her at the place we just left. I said well maybe it's not your day. Soon we pass three people walking on the side of thus small road. She jumps and said stop and I will get out in front of them. I had to rein her in some. One they looked to be high school and if they saw a naked white woman get out of our truck there may be police called. Frustrated she agreed.

As we drove, she came up with her plan. Next people we pass she will throw her hat out the back glass window and will have to go get it. Again she is drunk and frustrated. I say not in front of young people. She reluctantly agreed. Not long we are on a long straight stretch of road with open fields on both sides. A mile in front of us is someone walking down the road towards us. She perks up and says this is it. When we were about a quarter of a mile from him my wife throws her hat out the back glass.

The gate is down but the hat lands on the bed not out the back. It blows up to the cab. It then blows up and out as we pass the man walking. I slow down to a stop. I start reversing back. I know my wife is drunk because she never curses. I hear her say "oh shit, he stopped". As I back up I see the hat on the left edge of the gravel road and he is a little past it on the right. I say, I will get it for you. She says stop. I stopped. We are about four truck lengths away from the hat and five from the man. She takes the last drip of wine from her glass and says quote, "watch this".

She opens the door and steps out onto the gravel. He can not see her on that side of the truck. Before she starts to walk he starts walking across the road toward her hat. He only has to make four or five steps. I get a good look at him now as my wife starts down the side of my truck. He's a middle aged black man carrying two cane poles and a large green bucket. He walks up to the hat. Sets the bucket down and retrieves her hat. I could tell the minute he saw her. He started to take a step and stopped. I see my wife from behind walking like she is fully clothed swinging her arms with her ponytail blowing in the wind in no hurry.

She walks straight up to him. He didn't immediately hand her the hat. They spend a good minute talking and I see him smiling as they did. He finally handed her the hat. I thought she would head back. No. She stood there putting her hat on and running the pony tail through the back talking. She then bent down and looked in the bucket. He leans over to his side head cocked trying for a better look between her legs. Again i am sitting there watching. They continue talking. He reaches into the bucket and steps back. My wife steps up to the bucket as he moves to behind her and bends over looking. She bends reaching in the bucket for several seconds. She stands saying something and this time she bends down and has her arm in the bucket as he continues looking between her legs.

She finally stands up laughing. As she turns facing him he is standing upright smiling also. She waves her hands and turns to walk towards the truck. After a step she stops turns and says something. She then turns facing me smiling, opens her legs wide and bent down and retied her shoes. The man was smiling big as she turned and said something then turned and walked back to the truck. As she closed the door i gassed it and we were gone. She kept saying "oh my god, I can not believe I just did that" over and over. I asked several times what was said and what took so long. She just said let her get her breath still repeating the statement.

She gets dressed and we get to the house. She knows I'm on pins and needles wanting to know. We have talked about this so much I have it etched in my brain. She said once she got out she thought she was going to get sick her stomach was fluttering so bad. She saw him start across the road and decided to approach him like there was nothing unusual about her nudity. As she got to him he was staring at her body. So she said that her hat blew out the window. He asked if she was ok. She said she laughed and said that her husband made a deal with her that if I bought her the things she wanted she had to ride home naked.

He smiled and said that it looks like he got the best part of the deal. She said she now thinks i did. She asked him if he had been fishing he said he was on the way. He told her where what and how he was going to fish for. She said she knew he was stalling to keep looking at her. She said he really never looked her in the eye just below her neck and above her knees. As she was finally putting on her hat he said I see you are a true blonde. This embarrassed her some being he acknowledged her nudity and did not know what to say. She then asked what was in the bucket. He told her goldfish. She did not believe him.

He went on stalling telling her about how and why to fish with goldfish. After his long dissertation stalling he asked if she wanted to see. She stepped over to the bucket and looked in. He said you can get a good look if you want. She knew he wanted her to bend so she said she didnt part her legs too much and bent over the bucket. She saw him out of the corner of her eye leaning trying to get a better view. This got her going on teasing him. She said he was talking about the goldfish but was taking to her nipples. She said as he was talking she casually brushed her chest and across a nipple causing him to stumble talking. After he finished my wife asked how he got the goldfish out of the bucket. He said by hand. She said she didn't believe he could catch one.

He walked to the bucket swirled his hand in and had a goldfish. He said its easy to give it a try. She said she knew he wanted her to bend over again. She asked how. He said get your hand to the bottom and swirl the water then grab one as it goes by. Tease mode on. I only had a side view. She said she walked up to the bucket as he moved away behind her. She opened her stance and bent down and got her hand in the water chasing the goldfish. She said she couldnt see him but knew he was either staring at her bare pussy or her tits shaking while chasing goldfish around the bucket. After several several unsuccessful attempts to grab a fish she said she stood to see where he was.

She turned and he was behind her. She said she couldn't do it. He said you have to go to the bottom and swirl the water then grab one. She said she was smiling as she turned. She decided to give him a full on show. She said she opens her legs and bent her knees slightly while arching her back. She said by this time she was aroused and that she is sure in this position he has the most intimate view of her pussy. She had to lean down to touch the bottom and slowly swirled the water. She said she was taking her time because she could see his shoes behind her and he wasn't moving. After getting the water moving she said she tried and tried to grab a fish but between bending in this awkward position and drunk she couldn't.

She said after a long time trying and giving him plenty of time to see all of her, she gave up and stood. She turned laughing telling him it's no use that between the alcohol and slippery fish she couldnt. She said she told him thanks for the information and assistance as she turned for the truck. He said you are welcome and that you may want to tie your shoe. She stopped looked down and both were tied. She turned back and said haven't you seen enough. He said just once more. She said she looked at me opened her legs wide like yoga stretch class. Bent down one straight leg and retied. Stood and did the same on the other. Pussy on full display. Finished she stood looked back and said nice meeting you. He said the same but included seeing you too.

When she finished her recollection, we went at it right there. Afterwards, with a little recoupe time again. This event has fueled many fun times for us.

Hell I'm sitting here stiff as a log writing and remembering. I should have posted this last summer.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:23 AM

We had set rules/boundaries early on only because we were in uncharted territory and didn't want to do anything to make the other uncomfortable. It's funny looking back because after our first time getting together with another couple for the girls to play, half those rules/boundaries went out the window. Eventually most all of them did as we got more and more comfortable with what was going on.

I can certainly understand your work ethic......once engaged, fully engaged. I usually have to be dragged away from it, often under strong protest, before I realize that I should have taken a break and relaxed long before. That usually gets a response in the form of an eye roll and an "I told you so".

I did like your story. I've always appreciated the spontaneous adventures much more than those that are preplanned. It's a rush when you find yourself caught up in that moment where you wonder is that as far as she's going to go or is there more? Kinda like the story with your wife and the older camper at the park/seesaw. All she wanted to do was show off, be seen and get a reaction. Could something more have happened? Absolutely! But that's not what she wanted. She just wanted to be seen and admired. Nothing in the world wrong with that, especially if it works to build up her self confidence for future adventures. Of course, when you think back to that moment and then add all the things that COULD have happened, I can certainly understand the resulting reaction for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 08:34 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhenderson View Post
Curious how Mr Han has been enjoying the warming weather.
Hell, I'm curious how you and the wife are enjoying the warmer weather!
Old 06-30-2017, 01:57 PM

Well it has been a good summer so far. The wives and friends from last summer have made a home away from home at my house/pool. I guess the novelty of seeing the various ladies topless or nude has somewhat worn off. It is common practice to come home on a sunny day to some combination of ladies topless or nude or in swimwear.

My wife and kids decided to make an unscheduled trip to Italy. I had eleven days of me time that was quite enjoyable. I can update that at some point but needless to say I was not short companionship.

Han will come around when the wife and I are out but not when others are around. We have become good friends in this time. I still have yet to have a conversation with his wife so one of my goals it to get Han to bring her around. He insist that she is very uncomfortable around people but will eventually have her over. Nothing new with the wife.

We have had several trips to various lakes boating but nothing exceptional. Seems when we pick a private area it stays that way. We did see and speak to our ranger friend and plan on spending the upcoming Holliday on the lake.

My work and her travels have kept us busy. I am taking next week off for the lake and she has promised me a fun week.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 08:39 PM

Default Updates?

Any good updates to give us? My weekend was very uneventful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 04:04 PM

We have had an eventful summer. Nothing really new and exciting just some of the same events from past experiences maybe even a little bit less exciting. Nothing new on the Han front other than him happening by as the wife is nude. He did tell me he has watched my wife's friends at the pool from afar.

Last weekend we did do something original. We were at our country house alone. As we talked we decided to head south and spend time on the beach. We headed to Kenneths beach house. Many hours later we arrived. After getting set up we headed out for food and drinks. Around 10 p.m. we decided to walk down the beach and enjoy the night. Practically No one on the beach so we spread out a towel by the dunes about a half mile walk from the house.

Not a cloud in the sky and with the moon and stars well lit. I decided to go sit in the water and allow the wave to wash up and over me. I'm wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt. Soon my wife leaves the blanket and joins me. She had removed all clothing. We enjoy the sights and sounds of the beach for over an hour. After several drinks and trips back and forth from the waters edge to our blanket we walk back to the house.

We were amazed that No one had happened by the entire time and my wife remained nude until we packed up for the walk back. She remained topless almost the entire way back. As we approached the developed area there were several couples on blankets so she put her shirt on. Monday morning we headed to the beach. It was deserted most of the day. We assumed the surrounding houses were weekend beach houses. We decided to extend our through Wednesday.

After a great day together we were sitting on the deck watching the waves and sun go down. My wife suggested we go back to the dunes with a blanket and drinks. I loaded a backpack from a closet and was ready to go. My wife walked in wearing a sheer white swimsuit cover she found in the bedroom closet. It left little to the imagination. She asked if I thought she was safe to just wear the cover for the walk. I said it looked fantastic and was fairly confident that she would be fine wearing it.

I could clearly see her tits and ass but the length and pickets hung covering her pussy. I had to look really closely to make out her strip or bare pussy. As we walked down the stairs from the deck to the beach she hesitated. There were several couples on blankets scattered down the beach on blankets watching the sun disappear. She took the blanket and wrapped it over her shoulders and around her front. After we passed the people on blankets she rolled the blanket and tucked it under her arm.

We decided not to go so far to the dunes but just a hundred yards or so past the last beach house. We set the blanket up and sat having drinks watching the sun making its final appearance. We were listening to music talking when an elderly gentleman approached us from the last house. My wife somewhat panicked but decided to just sit casually if he made it past us. We were on the blanket. She had her legs straight and ankles crossed leaning back on her hands. There see through material hid nothing of her tits. They were clearly visible. She asked me if I could see her nipples. I told a slight fib and said just a little in this light. They were clearly visable in any light.

Well the gentleman did make it to our blanket. I thought he was going to walk past but no. He walked straight up to our blanket at our feet. He asked if we knew that the public beach was several miles down the road. I said yes. He proceeded to tell us that this section of beach was for homeowners. I told him we knew that and that we were friends of ken. Well he lit up. He started telling us all about ken and his wife and how nice they are. He continued telling us how he keeps the homeowners beach private for the owners and friends. The entire time he is talking he is staring at my wife. We told him we appreciated the work he does. He excused himself saying he was going to finish his walk before dark. He continued his walk past us.

My wife and I got a chuckle
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009