Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-06-2017, 02:13 AM

Default Unavoidable Fact: Our friends masturbate thinking about our GF/Wife.

We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life. From our family members to friends, coworkers, schoolmates, etc. And I'm 99% percent sure that the vast majority of us have jerked off thinking about our friend's GF/Wives.

So logic tells us that our friends do the same; but thinking about our partners.

They probably jerk off watching our GF's facebook pictures, the photos they took in a recent friend's trip or just remembering those denim shorts she was wearing yesterday.

I've found extremely exciting to picture my friends pleasuring themselves thinking about my girl. They don't have a clue about the way she looks naked; but they try to figure it out by seeing the contour of her body through her clothes.

I know for sure that most of my friends (if not all) have cummed imagining their load filling my girl's vagina.

How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
Old 07-06-2017, 04:15 AM

I think thats too limited. Some of your male aquaintances have likely thought the same about you.....

Personally, i havnt done this for years - thats why we have sites like this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 05:22 AM

Thanked 6,935 Times in 615 Posts
Default Awesome - so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life. From our family members to friends, coworkers, schoolmates, etc. And I'm 99% percent sure that the vast majority of us have jerked off thinking about our friend's GF/Wives.

So logic tells us that our friends do the same; but thinking about our partners.

They probably jerk off watching our GF's facebook pictures, the photos they took in a recent friend's trip or just remembering those denim shorts she was wearing yesterday.

I've found extremely exciting to picture my friends pleasuring themselves thinking about my girl. They don't have a clue about the way she looks naked; but they try to figure it out by seeing the contour of her body through her clothes.

I know for sure that most of my friends (if not all) have cummed imagining their load filling my girl's vagina.

How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
Awesome - just so true. Hands up, who has not found a look-alike pic on the net of friends / colleagues
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 07:46 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Strange but true

Thinking of look-a-likes, the strangest thing happened to me the other day.

I was lurking on a swingers site where they have chat cams. I clicked on this single female, to my astonishment she was the absolute double of my own wife, her face, hair, body, massive tits the whole lot.

It was definitely not her.. before anyone one makes that remark!

Before I knew it, I was cracking one off to someone that looks like my own actual wife!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:38 AM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

I don't need a look alike photo or whatever. Sure, I agree with this thread. I do it and hope my male friends do it thinking of my wife. One time during our now 5 year marriage I arranged for two of her colleagues to believe they were spying on her, unaware that I arranged for her to be watched after she showered and got dressed. She never knew it happened. If I could do it again I would. The thought of other men imagining my wife while masturbating is awesome. Knowing two guys who see her every day have seen her totally nude secretly is a great turn on to me.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:39 AM

Default how about more details on how you set this up?

sounds like a sexy story with the details
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 10:35 AM

Thanked 56,541 Times in 2,177 Posts
Default Friends wives

Back in the days before the internet, I used to do this with some frequency. Now, as pointed out by a previous poster, the images available on the internet provide the main strokin' fodder. I still do, however, cast frequent glances at nice bottoms and peak down blouses of my friends wives/gf's when the opportunity arises.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 05:53 PM

Thanked 23,552 Times in 1,095 Posts

not necessarily... truly I really can't recall the last time I've masturbated thinking about girlfriend or wife of a friend. Thats may be because if someone has a relationship with one of my good friends her position in my life sits on a different place.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 06:31 PM

Default I'm not that noble.

I've definitely checked out friends wives, wife's friends, wife's co-workers, etc. Before we were married, a bunch of us used to meet once a week for live music, dancing and drinks. Kind of makes a lot of them 'fair game' as far as fantasizing.
I gotta say, a couple of them would be awesome additions to OCC! One is a dead ringer for Letha Weapons when she was a brunette. Another used to wear gauzy little mini skirts that were nearly transparent. I swear, sometimes when the light was right, I could see protruding pussy lips!
As for my wife fueling other mens fantasies, I suspect she does. She's got nice perky tits and an ass to die for!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dollybabe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 11:57 PM

I have one very good long term friend who I have been friends with for a long time. One night a few years ago we were both sitting up after drinking while both his wife and mine were off to bed hours before. He asked me if I ever fantasized about his wife and I told him no, which was true. He then without my asking told me he has many times fantasized about fucking my wife and jacking off to his thoughts. At the time I was really taken back but now with our introduction to the swinger lifestyle I find it is pretty common.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s