uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-26-2013, 10:22 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Renter

If your a landlord, have you ever had sex with a woman you rented to? if so what led to it. A long time ago I owned a few places in SW Missouri I rented, there was this one time a lady that was behind on her rent offered me sex in order to catch up on it, I thought about it but didn't follow thru with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:38 AM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts
Exclamation Renter sex

I Had the opportunity , She had HUGE SAGGY TITS and was not ugly but had BAD TEETH and was not a Clean person
so I Passed. She moved out owing me over 500 Bucks ..I also had a girl that was kinda hustling me and I thought she was going to rent from me, That one I Wanted . Turned out she worked with a guy who was looking for a place and he moved in .. He Banged her several times and said she was HOT AND SHAVED !!! Eight years later she called me and told me that my divorced sister had stolen her boyfriend from her.. I found out from Bob the renter that she was psycho so I Have stayed away from her .. Turns out she was Fucking a married guy in town here that also had a cheating wife..
This guy shot his wife and commited suicide ...The wierd thing is that both girls are named Terri and Terry ...

Wierd shit happens !!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 11:58 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Landlord

I rented a place to a 30ish beach girl/massage therapist a few years back. She came to my place to sign the lease. Noticed I had a pool and asked if she could take a swim. I said ok and she stripped down nude and got in. I watched chatted with her for a couple minutes and she said why didn't I come in. I stripped down and joined her - the big head said I shouldn't, but the little head prevailed. We ended up in the pool for over 1/2 hour with only some touchy-feely. I ended up getting massages regularly from her that I paid for, but we usually ended up having sex. She was a blast and I have other stories of my massage visits to her.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:53 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Renter

I wouldn't of mind fucking her and did think about it real hard, but after thinking of what trouble it may be in the long run I decided against it. She was ok body wise and all but as well gave me the impression she had a few issues upstairs if you know what I mean.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s