uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2018, 05:54 PM

Hey Tim
Ask her to take off her panties anywhere in public like restaurant or park or car ....
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,110 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
That would ne great! Often women in holiday do much more than at home, no stress, no works, more time for herself and her partner, more time to be horny, there's nobody there they knew...

My wife did things outside (masturbate on the hotel balkony until her orgasm, give me a blowjob in wood,...) that she doesn't do at home...

Perhaps your wife has many more time for herself and you, dear Tim, should enjoy it! Much fun in holiday again!
That has been our experience as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Overtime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 08:45 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Any news, Tim? I really miss seeing your wife and exchanging pictures.
Any progress yet? Have you already convinced her to show up without slip under her short dress?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 09:44 PM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

We just returned from our holiday in the south of Italy. We had a great time, with good weather, good food and wine, nice people and beautiful scenery. From the balcony of our apartment we had a great view over the Thyranian Sea, and the apartment itself was very nice indeed. Large enough for the two of us, and the view over the Mediterranean was spectacular.

We took a lot of pictures during our holiday, and send a lot of pictures to our friend too, so I will be posting this update in two parts. All pictures in the two posts below were send to our friend.

Needless to say both my wife and I were very relaxed, and enjoyed ourselves very much. Our balcony was fairly secluded, and as soon as I noticed that I knew my wife would be willing to be scantly clothed outside. The apartment next to us was occupied and the couple staying there had two small boys, so we had to be a little carefull, but considering the fact they usually went to bed fairly early that just meant my wife had to delay changing into something more revealing until 9 pm or so.

I uploaded a couple of pictures to a hosting site, hoping I would be able to include the pictures in between the text of this post, but it seems OCC doesn’t support that functionality. If anyone knows how to include a functioning link to a picture (which shows not just the link, but the picture too!) into a post I would love to hear that, but for now I have had to attach all pictures below the posts... In order for the text to make sense, and to preserve the link to the relevant pictures I have included the uploadorder of the pics in the text.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 09:48 PM

After arriving fairly late in the evening we went to bed quickly that first night, being very tired from the journey. We had to drive for an hour in our rental car to get from the airport to our resort, and the Italian roads are not all too great: anyone who has driven over backroads in Italy will know what I mean….

1. picture: As I wrote before the view from our balcony over the Thyranian Sea was spectacular, and the view surprised us the next morning. I asked my wife to pose at our balcony, and send the picture to our friend. He told me in the past he loves short pants on woman, so he got quite a nice picture. My wife holding up her shirt must have been a nice bonus for him ;-)

2. & 3. picture: After a nice long day at the beach we were both sitting at our balcony. My wife found the wind a little chilly, so she wanted to put on a thicker blouse. On my request she didn’t wore anything below, and since the blouse has buttons running along the front it didn’t take me long before I had opened them all. Seeing my wife’s breasts completely exposed like that made me highly aroused, and I wanted to send some pictures of the view I was having to our friend. My wife still held firm to her one breast rule however. So the pictures I got to send were highly revealing, but showed one breast only. At the end of the evening she did allow me to send a picture which showed almost both breasts and two nipples (after closer inspection), but nothing too obvious.

4. to 7. picture: The next evening my wife wore the same blouse as the night before (allowing for some nice views of her breasts), but also a mini-skirt. After arriving back in our apartment we sat on our balcony and the mini-skirt of my wife kept creeping up: giving me a very nice view upskirt. Ofcourse I took some pictures of her like that, and told her I wanted to send these to our friend. The pics she allowed me to send to our friend were highly erotic indeed. As you can see below this post my wife’s panties had a little snowman on them (even though the temperatures were quite high during the day ;-)), and it didn’t took long before both our friend and I were openly joking in our shared textgroup about that snowman. My wife read all our texts, and actually seemed to like the attention and compliments she was getting about her attire, but she held strongly to her one breast rule. Ofcourse I kept sending revealing pics all night long, and some of them even show both of her nipples (even if it’s only barely). The more she drank, the more it seemed to me she was loosening up…

8. to 10. picture: We visited the volcanic island of Stromboly this day, and I bought my wife an armband made in part from volcanic rock. She was very happy with it, and wore it for most of the rest of our holiday. It had been a very hot and exhausting day, so we were happy when we were back home. Since the Germans in the apartement next to us had gone to bed already my wife changed into a sheer brown top and the same slip she wore last night: the one with the snowman. I send a couple of pictures of my wife sitting on our balcony like that, and our friend was very complimentary indeed. He was once again joking about the snowman, just as I had hoped. After I texted him I had bought my wife the armband he wanted to see it, and I used the opportunity to take the last picture below this post: it shows the armband in all it’s glory, but it’s also a closeup of my wife’s left breast. Our friend texted us her very, very much liked the picture so I hoped my wife would be willing to go a little further, but she indicated she was tired and went to bed soon after.

So after arriving in Italy it didn’t took even 24 hours before my wife allowed me to send highly revealing pictures of her to our friend. She still held firm to her one breast rule however. It seemed to me this rule began to show some cracks considering she allowed me to send some pics which would have been a definite no-go some time ago, but at that start of our holiday she was still turning down a lot of pics for texting….
Attached Thumbnails
20180619_084756_LI.jpg   20180619_230234.jpg  

20180619_231608.jpg   20180620_222114.jpg  

20180620_223507.jpg   20180620_224214.jpg  

20180620_224459.jpg   20180622_001914.jpg  

20180622_002954.jpg   20180622_003039.jpg  

Old 06-24-2018, 09:50 PM

After a couple of days in Italy my wife had relaxed quite a lot and was getting used to the Mediterranean lifestile. Getting up fairly late, eating and drinking well, and going to the beach at every opportunity.

The fifth day of our holiday we descided to go to a little town about an hour drive away from our resort, and after parking our rental car and visiting the town we wanted to go to the beach. This proved to be a problem: the town is situated on a cliff and there was no obvious route to the beach. Google Maps actually let us down for the first time ;-). Luckily there were some tuck-tucks in the central square, and one of the drivers was happy to take us to the nearest beach. It wasn’t cheap, and during the drive I understood why he had asked 15 euro’s: the beach was almost 30 minutes away!

On the upside the driver of the tuck-tuck took us to the only beach in the neighbourhood which had umbrella’s, which were necessary because we didn’t want to burn in the sun. Another upside was the beach proved to be almost deserted: not even the locals went that far from the town to go for a swim. The downside was we were in the middle of nowhere, but the beach still had a (little) bar and the driver gave us his telephone number so we were sure he would pick us up afterwards.

1. picture: I had dared my wife all vacation long to go topless, but she had not dared to do that on the beaches we had visited previously. No one else went topless either, so it seems to me it’s no longer the norm on the beaches of southern Italy. But at this day on that beach my wife descided to go for it. The picture shows her laying on her back with the breasts fully visible, getting some sun. Almost directly after I took that picture I send it to our friend, without consulting my wife. After she read the text in our group she became a little upset, but that didn’t last long and I actually think she liked the favourable reaction from him. Remember: this was actually the very first picture in which she is completely topless in public, and which got send to our friend. He had now seen her totally exposed from the waste up, and she knew it full well. She rationalised to me it was on the beach and it is normal to go topless on a beach, but still we crossed a boundary.

After bathing at the beach and returning to the town via tuck-tuck, we had a very nice and romantic diner. I asked my wife a couple of times about how she felt about the fact our friend her seen her now definatly completely topless, and she seemed to be both embarrassed and aroused by the idea. I descided to not push the subject, but both she and I knew full wel how much our friend had seen. She did told me this was not going to be the norm however: being topless on the beach was somewhat entirely different to being topless elsewhere!

2. and 3 picture: After returning to our apartment we noticed a local stray cat had wandered onto our balcony. We descided to feed it, and as a result he stayed near our apartment for the rest of our holiday. I told our friend about the cat, and took a couple of pictures featuring the little animal and my wife. My wife didn’t really seemed to mind me taking pics of her giving a nice view upskirt including cameltoe, and even held up her skirt herself so I could take some sexy pics.

4. to 7. picture: Our German neighbours went to bed at about 21 hours that day, and as soon as they did my wife changed into her sexy red mini-skirt and her highly revealing white top. My wife knew by this point that most pictures I took of her would be send to our friend, but she seemed okay with that. At my request she put one of her feet on her chair, in order to expose her panties to me and our friend, and the picture our friend got can be found below this post and leaves little to be desired as far as showing her panties goes. After that I send a lot more pictures of her. Most of these pics had the cat in it and I wrote comments suggesting the pics were actually about the cat ;-), but both my wife and especially our friend knew full well they were actually about my highly sexy wife. Picture number 7 was already probably violating her one breast rule: showing both her sexy white panties and (almost) both of her breasts to him.

This evening our friend complimented my wife for the first time about her clothing, telling her how good the skirt and top looked at her. I think that is a good idea of him, to compliment her directly about her attire: she really did seem to like his compliments. And I actually think she knows he isn’t complimenting her about her clothes…

8. picture: this one was special. I asked my wife prior permission to send it, and to my amazement she didn’t object. The temperatures had dropped a little and she had put on a thicker blouse over her sexy white top, but on my request she hadn’t closed either item of clothing. The picture shows both her breasts to their full extend: both fully visible for him to enjoy. Remember: my wife allowed me to send this one! She did drink some wine and was somewhat more loose, but nevertheless she knew full well this was a picture showing both her breasts. Sending a topless picture taken on the beach is one thing, but allowing me to send a picture taken in the privacy of our balcony is another… I had a huge boner at this point, and we made love very, very shortly after taking that pic! My wife proved to be very wet indeed ;-)

9. picture: taking the morning of our departure, I asked my wife to remove her top and expose her breasts to me. She didn’t know I send that picture to our friend before she saw it in our groupchat, but she didn’t got really upset after she did. Our friend was very complimentary once again, and so he should be.

To sum it up our friend has received three pictures of my wife with her breasts fully exposed. Once on the beach, once that same evening on our balcony (with her approval) and once last morning before we left. I hope this will make her less shy about her breasts: the one breast rule she has been holding onto has been silly from the start and he has seen her in all her glory now more then once. My wife has said these pictures don’t mean she is now getting topless more often, or Is even allowing me to send more topless pics, but I think we made good progress during our holiday.

As you all know I have been planning a game of truth or dare with our friend for some time now, but next weekend both him and us have other engagements. We did plan to have a bbq the weekend after the next however, so I will try to get my wife to formulate some questions and dares in the coming two weeks. I don’t thinks she will be willing to go any further with the dares then some tickling by him in her side’s or under her arms, but that would be the first time she and our friend touch each other. So that would be highly erotic too. Progress is slow, as ever, but nevertheless we had a higly arousing holiday!
Attached Thumbnails
20180622_152044_LI.jpg   20180623_210648.jpg  

20180623_210806.jpg   20180623_221747.jpg  

20180623_222606.jpg   20180623_224228.jpg  

20180623_224459.jpg   20180623_234229.jpg  

20180624_072115.jpg  
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
abr1, agent_p, Alligator24, Areolaman1, arnysac, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, billroberts9, bob_jones, breastexp101, britur, brn995b, buddy09, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, cufan86, cyclicteacher, dave0912jb, DaveyJones2, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Egle1215, eviltwin, flarvem, Fred Ward, Gaboosh, gunner82, hogman, Itsmetoo, ivonnemorr, JayEmm, jellyworm, johnray12, kemon, krushboy07, lankylanky, malty, mancdiver, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, musicguy201, najfs413, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, pinkpanties4me, Plainlover2002, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, snakem2000, solva193, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic
Old 06-24-2018, 11:13 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Simply amazing!

Amazing progress you have made, Tim! So worth the wait! You gotta excuse me...I got a boner that I have to go take care of!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 01:14 AM

Thanked 4,668 Times in 559 Posts
Default WOW! WOW! WOW!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Your friend must be very lucky, but you, dear Tim, are the luckiest guy... No more "One-Breast-Rule" - big progress!!! Hope her slip will fall in the future, too!

The pics are very sensitive, sexy, horny - and they are making me very, very hard...

Big Thank again, very big thank!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 04:00 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Seriously the best thing ever, as always thank you for sharing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 07:05 AM

Default Plausible Deniability Rules OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
After a couple of days in Italy my wife had relaxed quite a lot and was getting used to the Mediterranean lifestile. Getting up fairly late, eating and drinking well, and going to the beach at every opportunity.

The fifth day of our holiday we descided to go to a little town about an hour drive away from our resort, and after parking our rental car and visiting the town we wanted to go to the beach. This proved to be a problem: the town is situated on a cliff and there was no obvious route to the beach. Google Maps actually let us down for the first time ;-). Luckily there were some tuck-tucks in the central square, and one of the drivers was happy to take us to the nearest beach. It wasn’t cheap, and during the drive I understood why he had asked 15 euro’s: the beach was almost 30 minutes away!

On the upside the driver of the tuck-tuck took us to the only beach in the neighbourhood which had umbrella’s, which were necessary because we didn’t want to burn in the sun. Another upside was the beach proved to be almost deserted: not even the locals went that far from the town to go for a swim. The downside was we were in the middle of nowhere, but the beach still had a (little) bar and the driver gave us his telephone number so we were sure he would pick us up afterwards.

1. picture: I had dared my wife all vacation long to go topless, but she had not dared to do that on the beaches we had visited previously. No one else went topless either, so it seems to me it’s no longer the norm on the beaches of southern Italy. But at this day on that beach my wife descided to go for it. The picture shows her laying on her back with the breasts fully visible, getting some sun. Almost directly after I took that picture I send it to our friend, without consulting my wife. After she read the text in our group she became a little upset, but that didn’t last long and I actually think she liked the favourable reaction from him. Remember: this was actually the very first picture in which she is completely topless in public, and which got send to our friend. He had now seen her totally exposed from the waste up, and she knew it full well. She rationalised to me it was on the beach and it is normal to go topless on a beach, but still we crossed a boundary.

After bathing at the beach and returning to the town via tuck-tuck, we had a very nice and romantic diner. I asked my wife a couple of times about how she felt about the fact our friend her seen her now definatly completely topless, and she seemed to be both embarrassed and aroused by the idea. I descided to not push the subject, but both she and I knew full wel how much our friend had seen. She did told me this was not going to be the norm however: being topless on the beach was somewhat entirely different to being topless elsewhere!

2. and 3 picture: After returning to our apartment we noticed a local stray cat had wandered onto our balcony. We descided to feed it, and as a result he stayed near our apartment for the rest of our holiday. I told our friend about the cat, and took a couple of pictures featuring the little animal and my wife. My wife didn’t really seemed to mind me taking pics of her giving a nice view upskirt including cameltoe, and even held up her skirt herself so I could take some sexy pics.

4. to 7. picture: Our German neighbours went to bed at about 21 hours that day, and as soon as they did my wife changed into her sexy red mini-skirt and her highly revealing white top. My wife knew by this point that most pictures I took of her would be send to our friend, but she seemed okay with that. At my request she put one of her feet on her chair, in order to expose her panties to me and our friend, and the picture our friend got can be found below this post and leaves little to be desired as far as showing her panties goes. After that I send a lot more pictures of her. Most of these pics had the cat in it and I wrote comments suggesting the pics were actually about the cat ;-), but both my wife and especially our friend knew full well they were actually about my highly sexy wife. Picture number 7 was already probably violating her one breast rule: showing both her sexy white panties and (almost) both of her breasts to him.

This evening our friend complimented my wife for the first time about her clothing, telling her how good the skirt and top looked at her. I think that is a good idea of him, to compliment her directly about her attire: she really did seem to like his compliments. And I actually think she knows he isn’t complimenting her about her clothes…

8. picture: this one was special. I asked my wife prior permission to send it, and to my amazement she didn’t object. The temperatures had dropped a little and she had put on a thicker blouse over her sexy white top, but on my request she hadn’t closed either item of clothing. The picture shows both her breasts to their full extend: both fully visible for him to enjoy. Remember: my wife allowed me to send this one! She did drink some wine and was somewhat more loose, but nevertheless she knew full well this was a picture showing both her breasts. Sending a topless picture taken on the beach is one thing, but allowing me to send a picture taken in the privacy of our balcony is another… I had a huge boner at this point, and we made love very, very shortly after taking that pic! My wife proved to be very wet indeed ;-)

9. picture: taking the morning of our departure, I asked my wife to remove her top and expose her breasts to me. She didn’t know I send that picture to our friend before she saw it in our groupchat, but she didn’t got really upset after she did. Our friend was very complimentary once again, and so he should be.

To sum it up our friend has received three pictures of my wife with her breasts fully exposed. Once on the beach, once that same evening on our balcony (with her approval) and once last morning before we left. I hope this will make her less shy about her breasts: the one breast rule she has been holding onto has been silly from the start and he has seen her in all her glory now more then once. My wife has said these pictures don’t mean she is now getting topless more often, or Is even allowing me to send more topless pics, but I think we made good progress during our holiday.

As you all know I have been planning a game of truth or dare with our friend for some time now, but next weekend both him and us have other engagements. We did plan to have a bbq the weekend after the next however, so I will try to get my wife to formulate some questions and dares in the coming two weeks. I don’t thinks she will be willing to go any further with the dares then some tickling by him in her side’s or under her arms, but that would be the first time she and our friend touch each other. So that would be highly erotic too. Progress is slow, as ever, but nevertheless we had a higly arousing holiday!

Tim

Your progress with your wife is very exciting, and I am not alone in feeling that. I think the most significant is Image 8. You asked prior permission to send it, and she was content to allow you to photograph both her breasts, in full knowledge that the image was destined for your friend. That she was very wet when you made love, tells it’s own story I think. Your wife is controlling the process, and it’s progress, but she is clearly enjoying the feeling of being admired, as any woman would. She is however still able to say she is gradually exposing herself at your request, to keep you happy. Although she would undoubtedly deny it, the evidence of her body reaction suggested she is finding the tiny steps forward arousing as well. So keep nudging her along the path and I think you will both be very happy.Thanks for keeping us all posted.

Art
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy