Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-10-2017, 11:37 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
After looking into other threads,,, here is a OPEN thread to anyone who want to --tell/discuss -- their "SHARING" story/ experiences.

So if you want to "Share" your story w/o starting your own thread... here it is.
GRITS, thank you for opening the discussion. It is always nice to learn about others with the same interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudebeachlovers View Post
I have been enjoying the sharing of my wife and previous girlfriends since I first became aware of how erotic it was to consider the woman of my affections a sexual object for other men... I loved the idea that she would be turned on beyond her ability to say no - that her body would crave sex with a man that conventional society would deem to inappropriate.

Once I found that out about myself, I enjoyed exposing the woman I was with either in the car or on the beach, including taking them to nude beaches so I could also witness the displays she would put on when men looked at her naked body...

My wife was the perfect match for me because when we got together it was clear that she enjoyed the attention men paid to her, and though she was very modest from a catholic upbringing, and would never venture outside the norm on her own, she trusted me enough and wanted to please me enough to try things that went contrary to her raising, like going to nude beaches. I was luckier still because she did not deny the excitement she felt being exposed to naked men who did not hide their arousal from her. It was of course very arousing for me to see her become aroused, and in no time I was encouraging her to be as naughty as her inclinations would allow her. She trusted me enough to take me up on it, and boy did we have fun (and are still having fun!)
Nudbeachlovers wow, it is amazing how much you and your wife have in common with us. From the modest Catholic upbringing to the excitement she has when other men aroused by her. We hope to read many more of your adventures along the way.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default HUH

Surprised nobody asked for any gory details from last weeks business trip, for wife or me??
Old 05-11-2017, 08:24 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Surprised nobody asked for any gory details from last weeks business trip, for wife or me??
Don't want any gory details but would love to hear all the hot sexy ones. I'm very curious how the wifey spent her time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 03:30 PM

Really enjoying reading this thread! Great stuff!

A quick update on my wife's exploits. She had completely lost interest in hotwifing, or so it seemed. But one guy that she had been talking to last winter contacted her again out of the blue a few days ago and she's ready to get back in the game now. She also started looking at the Craigslist ads again and contacted a new guy last night.

We play a little cat and mouse game with this. She doesn't tell me about who she is talking to right away and I pretend not to be interested. When she does tell me, she always downplays it, "Oh, I'm just emailing him to find out what made him post that ad, I'm not really interested." And I nod and smile and say something like "Yeah, those guys are crazy to think they'd find a woman on Craigslist, what on earth are they thinking?"
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rufus2252 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Don't want any gory details but would love to hear all the hot sexy ones. I'm very curious how the wifey spent her time.

Greendoor, see post # 673... she wrote about her time ....thats her post.

Ask her for any questions beyond what she wrote? Just specify your asking her.

Last edited by GRITS; 05-11-2017 at 09:56 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 02:13 AM

Default where

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothguy View Post
We have a bunch of new ones posted! Check them out.

Where ???????????/
Old 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM

Default This weekend

Well folks,,,

we'll be attending our "Private Swing Group" get together in Gaitlinburg, Tenn, this weekend.... if you read back a few months, our last get together was cancelled due to weather...
So this weekend we'll be at Baymont suites w/ our Swing Group Friends to party our asses offf... lol--- the Baymont said they were ok after the BIg FOREST FIRE recently...
Really nice place w/ balconys overlooking the river.. the last time we were there, there was alot of balcony sex going on!!

Reminder, our Swing Group is NOT our "select friends".... we have been members of our private swing group for well over 10 yrs. Its a group that I was asked to be a single guest yrs back, and actually met my wife there... yes we met at a swing party.

The group is very selective as to who is a member....some requirements are": very strict rules--

- STD tests on paper every 6 months...
-couples only... (guests are approved by all w/ STD tests too) - we don't really do many guests...
-no pics, no video, no nothing but enjoyable sex w/ friends.
-everyone gets along, and everyone is well known to others...
-new members are screened criminally, no DUIs, no abitual drunks, no drugs...
-financially able to participate.

Most members have been w/ the group very long term.... there are 12 couples only.. and limited to that...
we approved a recommended new couple 2 yrs ago because one couple moved to Wyoming. They were voyeur guests first for a while to be sure everyone was ok w/ it all..

Anyway thats just our groups history...if you are interested..??

The womens theme this weekend is "Summer Stuff"... most likely bikinis, tennis dresses, etc.. but anyone can wear anything they want.... the guys are just naked. Everyone gets their own room, but everyone chips in for a big double SUITE w/ jacuzzi to meet & party in together... we'll probably play, KEY PARTY on Friday nite.. the guys meet in the Suite, and pick a room key out of the hat, then go to that room for private time w/ someones random wife for the evening...sometimes we split the evening and pick out of the hat twice.. I like that way.

Our group comes from 4-5? different states, and its always considered a long weekend getaway car trip wherever we pick to go. Not everyone shows up... I think 8 couples will make it this weekend??

Depending on the amount of "thanks" will tell us if you want to hear about the weekend or not. let us know that way.
Attached Thumbnails
smok - Copy.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 05-17-2017 at 11:51 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 09:52 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

GRITS, your group sounds like a great bunch of people. We have not ever found a group that is that close, we have had a few couples/singles over the years whom we have been close with and who were regular partners but finding a group like you speak of is awesome.

Hope you and your wife both have a great time and enjoy the weekend fully. Would love to hear some of the details if you decided to share here.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following User Says Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 03:53 PM

Thanked 16,086 Times in 1,115 Posts

My recently-divorced friend was over again last night! He is getting more comfortable in general, which is great.

He was only mildly interested until my wife came down in a tank top (no bra), lifted off her top and he watched her large breasts fall down and bounce, and he grabbed them first this time.

The best part is that I finally got to watch this time. All of the other times, they would get started downstairs, then go up to the bedroom. This time they did everything downstairs.

As if watching her give him a blowjob wasn't amazing enough, watching her lie on her back and him entering her like he was finally comfortable was amazing, too. We were trying to get him to stay the night, but he didn't want to.

So lovely.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 02:36 AM

Default Weekend in the Smokeys

Hello everyone , got back from our weekend , "private swing group" meet... 9 couples showed up , and everyone was happy w/ the results of the fun weekend.

Friday nite, we all decided to have a double "key party", where as the guys go to the shared suite and the gals stay in their rooms. The guys put their 2 rm keys in a bowl, and they all pick 2 different room keys.... the plan was-- each guys goes to the first rm key for 2 hrs and plays w/ that wife, and the goes to the second room key to play w/ that wife... then the evening is done and go back to their own rooms...

The wives wait for "whoever" to show up at their room to play.... the evening is very private time w/o the husband being their... so usually alot goes on.

The first key rm I went too, I was greeted by the wife naked in heels... she sat in the chair and told me too undress so she could look at my body?... (we've all seen each other naked thru the yrs).... so I stood their for her as she gazed at me sipping wine...then I asked her to stand so I could gaze at her body.....after that we were embraced, kissing, fondling each other. She had the shades open and lights on... she took me to the balcony and we continued to kiss & caress .. don't know if antyone was watching?? .. we then retired to the bed and began to explore each others body... She was 5'5", brunette w/ nice B- tits to play with.... she got on top of me facesitting while I explored her pussy w/ my tongue while reaching up to play w/ her tits bring her to an explosive orgasm.. actually several.. she kept teling me to do it again and again... she was shaking hard.... ( I never knew this wife could have orgasms like that, since we have played in the past)... she then climbed onto my cock and rode me gently, teasing me and keeping me hard but not letting me cum yet... she was dirty talking me and teasing me until she started riding me w/ long pussy strokes up & down on my cock which was sending me into orgasm mode.. when she realized I was coming close, she dirty talked me telling me to cum in her pussy because she wanted to feel it... a moment later I did!!.. wow, she really built me up to a good strong orgasm!!...
She stayed on top of my cock enjoying her cum filled pussy feeling..... from there we fucked and sucked until it was time to go... we took a shower together ... BTW- everyone m/f ...is encouraged to shower before going on to the next key holder session...... 15 min. between each 2 hrs. to get where you have to go....

Session #2, with my second rm key , was someone I always like being with.. shes , 5'6', redhead, w/ nice C-tits and a thin body.. shes really nice looking considering she has 4 kids at home.....and sexually exciting... she greeted me wearing garters stocking, heels, and a metallic shiny tube dress that was very sl*tty looking.. her tits really filled out her tube dress and her hard nipples were showing thru... We kissed and hugged, and I complimented her on her dress... she said the last guy thought it was nice too......
.. I got undressed, and she gave me an erotic lap dance that was a turn on for both of us... I reached under her dress and caressed her pussy as she straddled my lap on the couch.. she was grinding & moaning as I did so, and was rubing her nipples thru her dress on my mouth... I pulled down one side of her tube dress exposing one breast and sucked on her erect nipple to her delight... her nipples could poke your eye out if your not careful.. LOL...
I asked her if she has sperm in her pussy?.. she said yes... so I told her I'd rather not go down on her if she dosen't mind.. she understood, and was fine w/ it.... (all the guys in the group are straight)...
.. We continued to caress and tease on the couch, until she put my cock in her pussy and started riding me under her dress while gently and erotically sucking her hard nipples .... she wanted me to cum in her pussy to feel it because it makes her orgasm... she was driving me crazy and I exploded a huge load into her, sending her into a hard moaning orgasm.. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock.. it felt like she was sucking my cock into her pussy!!... wow what a feeling.... she walked me out to the balcony and knelt down to suck & clean my cock. The shades were open but the lights were low.... I like playing under a womens dress, and we went to the bed and fucked and sucked w/ her dress on.. I did her doggy under her dress pulled down over her ass... she liked that because it made her feel like a dressed sl*t... At the end of our session, I asked her to shower w/ me, w/ her garters stocking and dress on?.. she thought it was erotic and agreed... it was!! and she really enjoyed me reaching under her dress soaping up her pussy & ass , and pulling down her tube drsss top soaping up her tits... .. wet stockings and cloths are an erotic look and feeling..... before I left, she told me shes going to stay in her wet cloths for her husband when her gets back...... she is erotic!!.. hes a lucky guy.

I returned to my own room where my wife spent her 2 sessions with I don't know who???..
Upon arrival, I found her dressed in a schoolgirl outfit,,, tied over the egde of the bed doggy style !!! I asked her what happened, and she told me she asked the last guy to leave her the way they played for her hubby!... So appearantly they played submissive tied schoolgirl wifey !!??!!.... as I'm looking at her like that, there is cum running down her doggy spread legs onto the floor.... I lifted her skirt to find a very swollen leaking pussy... so whats a husband to do ???... I got undressed and left her tied like that, and fucked her the same way the last guy did!!... pulling her hair and telling her what a submissive sl*t she was while I was gone!!.. she loved it!.. I asked her while fucking her, "how many guys shot their sperm in your pussy tonight?".. she said, "both of them"... I asked, "were you tied like this for both of them?".. she said, " no just the last guy wanted to play like this"... I asked. "how many times did they cum in your pussy?".. she said, " I don't know, I was too busy having orgasms enjoying whatever they wanted to do w/ me".... Well, appearantly she had a good time too... lol... After I put another load in her to join the other loads from the guys.. I untied her... we told each other what went on w/ each others session, and took an intimate shower together , and fell asleep fast from exhaustion...... We never tell each other who we were with, just what happened... some of the other couples do tell each other who they were with..

So thats what happens at a "key party".............the next day everyone met for breakfast and did the tourist thing shopping and whatnot..... the Saturday night BIG GETOGETHER for the group in the shared suite we all chipped in for was great....

I'm too tired now to write, so if you want to hear about it, I'll know by your thanks or comments .
Attached Thumbnails
170.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 05-22-2017 at 02:50 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s