uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2017, 06:45 PM

Default Should be fun

This should be fun. Not full of drama. Sorry it ran bad, hope things improve.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:25 AM
A user who abused the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_cord View Post
P and I were both quite intoxicated with our experience having oral sex with Cat and Antoine, and I had expected that more of the same would happen again. Cat had of course been sweet talking me the previous evening, telling me how much she wanted to fuck me, and how she needed to feel my bigger cock in her (words I've never really heard before . She obviously knew which buttons to push). I was very, very tempted, and honestly did want to fuck her - but didn't know how to broach such a subject with P.

P beat me to the punch, however. She quite simply and honestly told me that Antoine had through the course of the previous evening told her how much he wanted to fuck her - and honestly, given her attraction to him, and the obvious business prospects that were dangled before her while they "worked" on the documents the previous evening, she was very amenable to being fucked by him. Wow. Even though we both knew that things could come to this, it was still a jolt to actually hear my wife say she wanted to be fucked by another man. What also struck me was that while I was driven by lust for Cat alone, in her own lust, P hadn't lost sight of any potential advantage at work. Antoine had also correctly gauged how to push P along into thinking about fucking him. P also joked and massaged my ego, saying I would end up fucking Cat a lot more than Antoine would fuck P, if our ability to keep getting hard was any comparison.

Antoine and Cat had gone all out for the day. They surprised us, saying they'd hired a small yacht for the day! It wasn't a huge yacht, but wasn't small either - it had a main deck with inside and outside areas, along with a cabin, with 2 cabins on an upper deck. The roof was an open deck, with enough space to sunbathe there too. The girls were excited to sunbathe once we were moored a short distance from the coast. Cat stripped completely, deciding to sunbathe nude - I was pleasantly surprised when P did the same. While the 4 of us had been nude around each other these past few days, it was in a private setting. Here, it was on a yacht which had staff on board - P was openly nude, and all the 2 staff members got to see her that way - an added bonus. The girls were on the topmost deck, while Antoine and I were still on the main deck. At this stage, Cat got the staff up to help apply the sunblock - for her and P! This became a routine throughout the day - even when we were on the same deck - was fun to see P lounging around nude with men other than Antoine around, and even get oiled up by them.

After some time, the girls decided to shower, which was the signal that we were heading off with "our respective girls" into the bedrooms. Antoine and I shook hands before we entered our rooms (quite odd to shake the hand of the man who's about to fuck your wife!).

Cat was all over me once the door was closed . She completely took charge to begin with, and almost seemed possessed! . We skipped foreplay almost completely, and just couldn't wait to fuck. I had my condom on, and Cat was on top, lowering herself onto my cock. Man! She was still quite tight, and knew how to work my cock while she was on top. It was a fairly mad and intense session, with both of us going as hard as we could - it had me coming within minutes! I then went to work eating Cat, and had her orgasming in a little while. This gave me enough time to be ready for round 2 - we took our time in this session, with Cat happy to try different positions. I particularly loved a slow rhythm face to face . I was able to last long enough to make her come first, and then came myself, while fucking her from behind. My mind did wander to what was happening in the other room a couple of times, wondering about how much Antoine would fuck P.

We met up for lunch, and P sure did have a satisfied smile on her face! We retired back to the room post lunch, and Cat was quite frankly insatiable. She did say that she was happy to have a younger partner- as Antoine couldn't quite keep up with her libido . I managed one round of fuckng in the afternoon, and barely managed another right before we left in the evening - was safe to say I was drained .

Once we were back in our hotel, I asked P how she liked being fucked by Antoine- she did enjoy it, especially as it was different from our own sex together. It wasn't as energetic, obviously, but Antoine did know how to pace himself, apparently, and was quite quick to pick up what P liked. He did however manage to fuck P only twice - though made up for it by eating her out endlessly, as she put it. Both of us were tired, and I was especially drained, and in no shape to have more sex, for at least a day or two! P and I settled for cuddles and kissing- which felt ambit strange, knowing that just a short while previously, P was being fucked by another guy. Our trip was ending in a day and a half, and we didn't get a chance to do more with Cat and Antoine, apart from some making out etc.

Neither of us expected any of this to happen, and just went with the flow - I guess it was easier to, given we were on holiday, and Cat and Antoine worked very well in tandem to seduce us. We did decide that we weren't interested in becoming swingers - and would only consider doing this again with Cat and Antoine. P teased me, saying I'd done a lot more fucking than her - and I teased her back, saying Antoine would be in India for work sooner rather than later, and she'd have plenty of opportunity to score more than me - she got serious and said she'd only fuck him when he brought Cat along. She also wanted to ensure Antoine helped her at work, before she got into bed with him again

Cutting to the present, Antoine has asked for P to be his primary point person at P's firm, and is likely to send more business her way -this is going to help P with a promotion soon. The founder of P's firm (a woman) seems to have realized that Antoine has a thing for P, and has also been encouraging P to flirt with him, and meet him for after work dinners, to help gain business . Cat does occasionally send me naughty messages, and has been talking of visiting India soon
You should post some body pics of your wife .....what a sizzling hot story.thanks for sharing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to torpemaha2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 05:59 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default Here's some of my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpemaha2 View Post
You should post some body pics of your wife .....what a sizzling hot story.thanks for sharing
Here's some photos of my wife. Let me know what you guys think!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0493.JPG   A46FF6B3-B34C-4ABD-8A5B-3D2566BBB7DE-3488-000002DC2E6B2788.jpeg  

Old 08-29-2017, 08:28 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Very nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 11:52 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default I let my subordinate to have my wife twice.

I have one quiet and very royal subordinate at work. As I know more about him, I always felt pity on him not having girl friend in his entire life. He almost giving up having sex with normal women (he only had sex less than 10 times and with prostitute). I started to bring him to our apartment and let my wife cocked a few times.

He later started to have a feeling toward my wife yet never expressed in words. Yet I could see the way he looked at my wife especially looking at her cleavage last summer as she had tank top.

Almost a year ago, I let him play game with me and my wife while we were drinking at our place. Lost need to take off one piece of cloth. In less than one hour, my wife only had bra, panty, and tank top left....and she lost again exposing herself with two piece of lingerie. My wife wanted to stop there yet we traded next loss with a glass of wine..which she had 7 of them before losing to remove her bra in front of my subordinate..

I still remember his eyes and facial expression.... He was still quiet yet kept telling my wife "havenly I am in haven...
Old 08-30-2017, 06:36 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmywife810 View Post
Without all the other details my wife Marcy used to share her pics with some of her co-workers. One in particular named "Mark" use to come for a fix almost daily. A little set up, Marcy was head of a department, to get to her office, you had to go through her admin assistants office. Marcy would get there early, unlock the admins office and go into her office. "Mark" who worked in another department, would come by for coffee and pics. They would drink coffee and Marcy would hand him an album with her pics, and he would enjoy looking at them while they chatted. At first Marcy was just picking out posing pics. yep, she picked out the pictures she showed him. After a couple times, I told her guys don't just like to see naked pics, they like to see you in action, trust me. so I made her pic out a couple blow job pics. She put them in as the last two. She told me when she got home that they were chatting with "Mark"asking questions about the pics, commenting on them and drinking coffee same as usual. Then he got to the last two pics, She said he had just taken a big sip of coffee as he turned to the bj pics. She said he almost spewed out his coffee and his eyes got huge! After that she always picked out shots of her sucking, fucking, using her toys to go along with the posing shots. She came home one day with an idea, she wanted to go to her office and take pictures in her office. So we went there early on a Saturday morning managed to get in without any of the staff seeing us, and took some pics for "Mark". When they came back from processing, Marcy ade up an album and wore the same outfit she had on in the pics and off she went. She said that after she got to the office and before "Mark" got there, she had another idea and went in the bathroom and took off her bra and panties, then went back to her office and waited. When he got there, she handed him the album. "Mark" took it and started looking at the pics, she said he got quite excited when he realized the pics were taken right there. He had lot's of questions! Marcy waited a bit, then she rolled her chair out from behind the desk across from "Mark" and first opened her blouse exposing her breasts, when he looked up she said his eyes got really huge, she then raised her skirt and gave him a look at the real thing. She said the lump in his pants got even bigger, and as she spread her legs and started to play with herself, she said he never blinked. When she got home we had lots of fun after she told me that story.
Now that's how to tease the guy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:33 AM
A user who abused the forums

Default Smoking hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_cord View Post
Here's some photos of my wife. Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks man for posting ....I must admit you are a lucky man .....she looks so fucking sexy!!!do keep posting once in a while
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torpemaha2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpemaha2 View Post
Thanks man for posting ....I must admit you are a lucky man .....she looks so fucking sexy!!!do keep posting once in a while
glad you liked it. I'll post some pics here whenever I can!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by road_warrior92 View Post
Hot story! Also love the peek of your wife in other posts - please post more, she looks great!
Yeah, the trip was fun!

I'll post more of her soon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 03:34 PM

Default Continuing our adventures

Ok, for now, it's actually P continuing her adventures with Antoine.

Over the past couple of months, Antoine has made a couple of trips to India for work - as a result, he's traveled alone, without Cat (though he's promised to bring her here before the year end).

He was obviously keen to continue where he and P left off (I don't blame him!). P has however been clear thus far that they fuck only if I have Cat to fuck . I got the gory details from P after she got back home. She didn't hold back on the details, I'm not sure if that was good or bad!

She was to have dinner with him post work. She had carried a change of clothes to work for the evening. Was a quite a sexy dress. Her boss saw her, and was very happy about how she looked going for dinner with Antoine. Apparently said "you're going to knock him out in that..he's going to want to get in my girl's panties tonight". Her boss can be quite crude - she was joking, and didn't know how close to the truth she was!

Post dinner (at a fancy restaurant in his hotel), he suggested a night cap in his suite. He started kissing her in the elevator itself. Some other people saw that, and one older American (P thought) couple that entered the elevator too smiled at them, and the guy joked about how Antoine could seem to wait for even a couple more minutes after which he'd have his lovely wife to himself in private, and the lady told P can't blame your boyfriend/husband for not keeping his hands to himself, and if they feel like it, they could continue being affectionate. That it's nice to see a couple such as them. Antoine continued kissing P after that!

They continued their kissing once in his suite. He then started lifting her dress, and she obliged by helping him out of his clothes. She planned to suck him off, and not strip herself, but he obviously had other plans!

Long story short, he continued kissing her, nice and slow, and slowly but surely began undoing her dress. Once he got her out of that, P also knew it was only a matter of time before the rest came off. He took her bra, and her little lacy thong off too. His hands were going to town on her boobs and ass.

She got down to business and sucked him. He was done in a few minutes. She took his cum in her mouth. She didn't plan on it but after, he began sucking her boobs and fingering her. Got her worked up good and proper, and then stopped...so she asked him to finish her off.

So he brought his pussy eating skills to the party. The wily bastard did a fabulous job. Made her cum. And ate P's pussy so well, she decided to suck him again. This time, it obviously took time. Since she had to work to simply get him fully hard. But he got to enjoy a nice and slow, slurpy, wet blowjob, and cum in P's mouth again. After which they snuggled kissing while both were nude in bed.

A little later, P washed up, dressed and left (Antoine offered, but P didn't want to spend the whole night with him). And then she did the walk of shame out through the hotel lobby
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full