Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2015, 06:12 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Wifes bus ride.

Back in the early eighties when my wife was in her early twenties she was living half way across the country with some relatives. She decided to visit her parents for the holidays and took a bus to get home. The bus made several stops and at one of the stops a black guy got on. My wife said the bus wasn't very crowded and her and the black guy struck up a conversation. They ended up sitting together and hanging out when the bus would make stops.

After one of the stops my wife and her new friend decided to move to a seat at the back of the bus. When it got dark they started to kiss and feel each other up. My wife gave him a blow job and then got on top of him and rode his cock till he shot his load in her. He fucked her a second time that night , and the next day gave him another blow job about a half hour before he got to his stop.

They exchanged telephone numbers and promised to keep in touch, but later when my wife tried to call him the phone number didn't work and she never saw or heard from him again. After this she entered what she called her black guy period.

She started hanging around a black girl she worked with and her boyfriend. They would have parties with many of their friends and my wife was a big hit at them with her blonde hair and big tits . After the parties she would spend most nights in a spare bedroom, drunk, on her back with her legs spread or on her knees giving the guys a thrill.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:49 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default What a sl*t

Your wife is such a sl*t!

I like sl*ts. I respect them 100%!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 04:52 AM

I already answered this about my current wife, so this is about my second wife.

Shortly after we married while having sex, I asked her about her first time. She said her first was a black classmate a couple years older than her. She was to young to drive and he didn't have a car, so they used to make-out in her garage. One night he got bold enough to feel her up and then one thing led to another and he fucked her on the floor on a big piece of cardboard. She spent the next week worried that she could be pregnant but then had her period. He fucked her several times after that and even arranged for his brother to fuck her a couple of times. After every time she would worry about being knocked up and I thought to myself "What...... you never heard of condoms"?
Old 10-03-2015, 09:34 AM

Default i have..

my wife has never had black that i know of but i have had a few black men feed me.

*****ONE CLICK DICK PHOTO REMOVED*****

Quote:
9. Please don't submit photos & videos featuring just men. After all this is the "One Click Chicks" website, not "One Click Dicks". This applies to albums, avatar & profile photos too!
10. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content. (No shemales. No transexuals. No scat. No watersports. No bestiality. No **** etc...)

Last edited by Mudbug; 10-03-2015 at 06:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to larrycuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 01:49 PM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by william64 View Post
Just back from holiday in Cuba
That's a few more added
To her score board
Visit if you can
Will you be sharing any details?
The Following User Says Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Talking Black and White

We both love these stories and agree the skin color really has nothing to do with it for us. Like with the white guys, the few black men Dollie fucked just happened.
I remember way back when we were maybe in our mid thirties and Dollie would go topless on a public yet fairly secluded beach. We discovered mostly male nude sunbathers in the little "blow outs" in the dunes. For years I tried to get Dollie to pose for pictures with other men holding her tits. Well it just seemed to happen and Dollie was the one to okay holding her boobs for pictures. To make this exciting I spent a lot of time adjusting the camera focus, brightness, distance, etc. Also I used the excuses of a few clouds need to pass so just hold that pose.
We were having fun walking from one nudest to another asking the young white guys to pose. Sometimes two or three men together, but mostly singles fondling her tits and rubbing hard cocks on her ass and hips.
After hours we saw two black men at the far end. Both gay and the little guy was playing with the 12" cock of the big guy. Man were they black. We surprised them and they hid behind trees. But I talked Dollie into walking topless wearing a tiny bottom to ask them to pose with her holding her tits. These were the friendliest, gentlest men we'd met at that time. Again both cocks being rubbed all over Dollie and them thanking us.
Kep in mind Dollie hadn't fucked any other men besides me until May 2014. But she often talked about that 12" very black cock and how it would feel good. As much as I often talked about her fucking others there was no way I was gonna suggest fucking that cock! Now his may have not really been 12" but sure appeared that way posing while holding Dollie's brown boobies.
So fast forward to after May 2014 and Dollie's new hobby of fucking other men. The black neighbor of her 50 year old fuck buddy came over to his mobile home and the next thing we knew a big black maybe 12" cock was fucking Dollie. Over many months she let him fuck her but it was just too long and Coke bottle sized to be comfortable.
Since then Dollie has been fucked by several normal sized black men and enjoyed it. Add to that a few west Indian type motel/convenient store type and mostly white boys and men. Still color doesn't matter, yet there is something kinky about watching a wife get fucked by a dark skinned man in the sunlight or a well lit room.
At her age and after surgeries she welcomes alll the semen any man can shoot inside her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 06:42 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Wfe & I

Prefer not too....can't see any novility in it, so why bother... We had some friends who tried, and they'll never do it again..... Actress Chelse Handler was into it a while ago, but now her words are as heard on "Jimmy Kimmel show" , {never again!.} and -- thats concerning coming from a very liberal celebrity , considering , I would presume.

Not something we need to brag about to appear open minded.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 09-09-2017 at 10:16 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 12:25 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Keep going.

Quote:
Fair enough
I shall keep my mouth shut
I believe he was sharing his opinion about himself and his wife, not you. Remember, opinions are like a$$holes...we all have them and some stink more than others! (If his comment was directed towards you, then his ignorance is showing. )

My wife has had a black lover or two, but not because of their complexion...just the right place and time. Neither of us see the novelty in it and couldn't care less about color, but that doesn't mean your story isn't a hot one so please continue.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Thanked 3,865 Times in 130 Posts

First time i my ex had a black cock was when she was 16, he was in the gymnastic club she belonged too, they trained every day morning and evening before school and after. We was not dating but i was around as friends with her brother, one summers day i was over playing video games, and as it took so long to load them lol, i went down to the kitchen , in the garden was his sister an the guy, they was training , she had on fuck all tight thong type ting and crop top, he was just in shorts. i watched as she stretched and he was def getting hard as i was too, he stood up and re arranged his cock, she laughed, and did sum thing gymnastic lol and then stood up and i saw her thong was very tight up the crack of ass and pulled it down, she looked around and put her leg on his shoulder and he held the leg she pulled is hand down to her pussy and he smiled, i watched as he pushed a finger in her c*nt and fast in and out. She was soon grabbing hold of him, as she was getting very flushed, she pulled his shorts and out came a fair sized cock, they moved bit and and i saw it go in part way into her c*nt, not long after that her brother walked in and shouted at her from the dinning room, she looked at me and smiled as she walked past, re arranging her bottoms, the black guy walked in and said sorry, i joked not me u have say that too, he said i know but she likes you . it was all to make u jealous and ask her out,

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 05:56 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Fair enough
I shall keep my mouth shut
Thank you for continuing with your adventure, glad that you didn't let anyone deter your posting for those of us that rather enjoy the pleasures in life. Most of us gladly follow the exploits of another's world, living vicariously through the eyes and words of those.

Appreciate your postings, and I have no questions
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:

Tags
inter-racial sex, wife sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317