photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2010, 12:15 PM

Default Young Waitress who was simply not aware!

This story is not a strictly 'down blouse' story, but as it does lead to those sort of issues I feel sure I shall be forgiven

It began about two years ago when I took my wife to a resteraunt one Saturday evening, a place we had been to previously but not for several months. It wasn't till we were at our table and on the main-course when my wife remarked quietly in my ear "that young waitress has a really hot arse!" It is not usual for my wife to bring such things to my attention but quite naturally I took a look as the young girl was walking back to the kitchen.
My wife was not wrong. This girl had a wiggle which simply oozed sexual signals!
She was young (probably only about 16, something I have had an occasional guilt complex about) and very petit with small breasts, yet a perfect bottom.
Throughout the evening I found myself glancing in her direction when ever she was serving on a table or just setting up a table where someone had just left. I am so sure that nothing was practised or deliberate in this girls actions, just natural and innocent. Not only was the 'wiggle' displayed every time she walked, but underwear and a hint of 'bum-crack' was evident when she bent across the tables.
At the end of the meal, we said we would have our coffee's in the conservatory where we could sit comfortably on sofa's. The coffee tables in front of the sofa was quite low and when the same young girl put the tray of coffee's down on the table, I could see all of both of her small tits down to her waist!
Her nipples were perfectly formed even though small and my glimse of them although brief was quite exciting for me.
My wife was not aware of what I had witnessed until I told her about it in the car when we were driving home. She laughed at this and commented "so that is why you ordered a 2nd coffee!"

After that evening we had a regular outing to the same place about once a month and found that the experience was just as rewarding each time. My wife often pulled my leg about my obvious interest in this waitress, but never objected when I suggested we go there.

In fact my 'monthly treat' only stopped when Amy (the young waitress) left suddenly . . .

Iv'e never booked there since, although I am a little surprised that my wife has not mentioned this and just accepts us going to new and different venues . .
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 03:32 AM

Default We need new stories!

Come on boys.
Last summer was hot. What did you see?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:36 AM

Default Wife's friend

Every once in a while one of my wife's friends has a computer problem; of course, my wife volunteers me for these jobs. This time I did not mind...
Before I started working, I noticed that "the friend" was wearing a low cut top and that her blue bra was a bit small for her. She must be a B cup or a large A, but she's very petite, has a kicking little body and is very cute. Anyway, after talking to her for awhile and stealing glances at her chest, I notice that her bra is so small that her right nipple must be hanging out of her bra. Being clever, I ask her to help me move the computer and show me what's wrong. After a few minutes of her bending down to help me, I earned my prize- a beautiful right tit.
Incidentally, at a party a few days later I noticed she was not wearing panties under her light brown tights. When the light hit her just right, I got a great see through of her bald pussy.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM

I have a physical disability(car accident in late teens), and I hire people(women) to help me out. When I can, I try to hire attractive women, and I've had some pretty good looking women. Over the years I've gotten some really nice downblouse shots. But at most I was only seeing a lot of boob. Their bras always hid the nipple shot. Well that all changed with my latest employee. She started in the beginning of last summer. She's really cute, tall and athletic, and has nice perky breasts. At first I didn't really get any downblouse shots. She would always wear t-shirts that weren't very loose in the neck. One day while I was taking quick looks at her chest while she was just standing upright, I noticed that her nipple pokies going on, so I kinda figured she wasn't wearing a bra. Well one day I finally got my confirmation. She was still wearing a t-shirt, but this neck hole was bigger than the others. When she bent over in front of me, there it was, her right breast, and no bra. I could see it all. Her nice perky breast and hard little nipple. Oh how I wish that I could have just frozen time and starred all I wanted. But no. Over the rest of the summer I got a few more shots. Couple better then the first when she finally did wear something that had a low cut collar. Even though it's winter now I still get some nice shots of her tit. There are a few light colored sweatshirts with torn collars that she wears that open up real nice when she leans forward. I've always been kind of tempted to ask her about the no bra thing. Don't know too many girls that would go braless to work. Maybe see if she'll just show me her tits since I've pretty much already seen them. But I'd be afraid if she knew I noticed she might stop.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:52 PM

Thanked 16,203 Times in 1,124 Posts

As I have said before, every time I see my sister in law, I see down her shirt. She always has a bra on that's waaaay too big, so I see her nipples, too. Always. Every time I see her, which is about twice a week. I saw down her shirt again today. It's really no big deal at this point, but...

...my point is that, like the poster above, I have wanted to talk to her about it. Just to see if she knows but doesn't care, or if she really doesn't notice. Then I realized that if I told her, she would actually wear a bra that fits and that would be the end of my regular viewing. (Even my wife looks, by the way. She doesn't think I should tell her, either.)

One day, though, I started talking about a "friend at work" who always wears shirts that are way too big and bras that are way too big. My sister in law said that she knows people like that, too, and that she thinks it's so dumb when women wear clothes that show their breasts and nipples like that......but she doesn't realize that she does that exact same thing herself!

It's also funny when she holds her shirt up when I couldn't see anyway, then 30 seconds later she bends over without holding it and everyone in the room gets a view.

Just thought I'd share, since I can't really share this with many other people in the world...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:44 AM

She may just be unaware. Is she small breasted and wearing stiff padded bras? This girl that works for me. There was one day she was wearing a tank top and pokies were showing like crazy. She left the room, and when she came back, no more pokies. I don't know what she did to make her nips stop poking out so much, but it worked. So she is obviously aware of what happens when she goes braless. And yet she still does. This type of job usually isn't a longterm thing, so maybe I'll ask her when she leaves.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PeterGibbons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM

Working Renn Faires for a few years, I came away with a few good stories. One of my favorites was from a Faire in Massachusetts where a couple of girls, one of them Natalie Portman hot, who got the idea to wear their peasant blouses without corsets or waist cinchers. I doubt they were really that oblivious to how much they were showing. They never shied away from lingeringly bending over no matter who was around. I saw not-Natalie Portman hot the next week in a top entirely too short to keep covered 100%. What would you call that? Underboob?

Guys will appreciate this story: In college, I was in one of the computer labs printing out an assignment for a class starting in less than 30 seconds two buildings. I'm standing at the printer gathering the pages, and I look down to see this ultra-cute hippie chick in a loose top kinda leaning forward, enabling a clear as day view down her shirt to a sumptuous pair of nipples wanting me to lick them. She either didn't know I was checking her out, or didn't care. She never really even acknowledged me practically standing above her. I went back to the computer I was using and started sending 3 copies of webpages to the printer just to stand by the printer and look.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Irish drunkard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGibbons View Post
She may just be unaware. Is she small breasted and wearing stiff padded bras?
Ya, she is moderately small breasted with very stiff, padded bras that are way too big. Of course she is unaware, but the funny part is that we had a conversation and she said she was annoyed by other women who are unaware...yet she is the worst offender herself!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 01:13 PM

I got a real nice view today of the same girl. She was wearing a dark sweatshirt that was torn pretty wide open in the front. She was leaning forward in front of me for like 30 seconds exposing her perky right breast. It's funny, it must be the way she leans forward or the angle or something because it's always the right one that I see. I would be surpised if she wasn't aware of what she is doing. Wearing a shirt torn open so much at the collar and no bra. She looked up at me while I was looking but I think I looked away quick enough for her to notice. I know Seinfeld said that looking cleavage is like looking at the sun, you glance and look away. But that's a tough rule to follow. Maybe I should just let her catch me looking sometime. Maybe she won't care and just show them to me. Or slap me in the facre.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PeterGibbons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGibbons View Post
I got a real nice view today of the same girl. She was wearing a dark sweatshirt that was torn pretty wide open in the front. She was leaning forward in front of me for like 30 seconds exposing her perky right breast. It's funny, it must be the way she leans forward or the angle or something because it's always the right one that I see. I would be surpised if she wasn't aware of what she is doing. Wearing a shirt torn open so much at the collar and no bra. She looked up at me while I was looking but I think I looked away quick enough for her to notice. I know Seinfeld said that looking cleavage is like looking at the sun, you glance and look away. But that's a tough rule to follow. Maybe I should just let her catch me looking sometime. Maybe she won't care and just show them to me. Or slap me in the facre.
Since you have seen them so much now, you might as well let her catch you--you have nothing to lose if she starts covering them up since you have seen them, and you don't know what she might do.

I know what you mean, though, I have seen my sister-in-law's right breast twice but her left breast about 1,068 times...it's almost always her left one. Heh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample