photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2024, 06:50 PM

Default How many women enjoy swallowing?

Last night, my wife and I enjoyed a soaking in the hot tub followed by a quick shower to rinse off the chemicals, as we always do. As usual, we got a little frisky and had a round of oral sex. She finished me in her mouth and swallowed my load, something she doesn’t always do. Don’t get me wrong, we have plenty of oral sex and she swallows regularly, just not all the time. After I came, she kept me in her mouth for a while, slowly moving her lips up and down my shaft, I was in ecstasy. After she was done she commented that she really didn’t like doing this, but she’s always known how much I enjoyed it and that made it worthwhile. So that got me thinking about how many women I had known who actually enjoyed swallowing cum. We’ve been together since 1985, I was on the market from 1976 until I met her, I’ve been faithful with the exception of one tryst in the 90s.

So probably 75% of the women I knew were in the same category of my wife, willing to do something they didn’t like but only because it pleasured me. A few were immediate spitters, another small group wouldn’t let my cum be anywhere near them, always catching my load in a towel or a sock. But two were clearly different.

Diane was a senior year classmate/fwb, she told me she loved the taste of my cum and if we weren’t having intercourse she took my load in her mouth and swallowed. She told me she had never been with a guy (except for getting felt up a couple times in high school) but she was a fast learner and had great skills. We had hooked up winter quarter of our senior year and stayed together through graduation in June. I honestly think we could have made a long term thing if we hadn’t had drastically different career goals.

The other was Nancy, a girl I had a fling with my junior year of college. She has the honor of being the only woman who could finish me without using her hands. She’d clamp down on me with her lips and tongue and take every drop. Our relationship was doomed, she had told me from the beginning that I could never meet her parents because only a nice Jewish boy would be acceptable. But it was a fun month and we hooked up occasionally my senior year, I think she just got horny and wanted to have a good time.

There are two other women that are in the honorable mention category, both long term girlfriends. Both were catholic and would not have intercourse since they weren’t on the pill. Both had amazing oral skills and kept me satisfied. To this day, I’m not sure if they enjoyed sucking me or were only doing it to keep me happy. I was with both about a year and a half, they both went on the pill after about a year together but the oral sex continued. So maybe they liked doing it, I’m not sure.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 11:27 AM

Thanked 84,615 Times in 2,952 Posts

A receptionist (in her late 40's) where I worked told me was reading a romance novel that talked about sucking cock. She had never done that, so she began sucking her husband's cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, but he would not. So, she hooked up with my boss, then with me. I got a blow job several mornings, and sometimes fucked her, and after I came she would suck me clean.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:04 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts

My 'new' fwb and I have been playing only for about 6 months. couple years ago her hubby died. They had been married for over 50 year. She had never had sex with anyone else. They were very sexual. But!!! she have sucked his dick. Never sucked ANY dick.
It took about five months but she gradually started sucking me. It was a slow gradual process.
Now she loves to suck me. Not only that. she loves for me to cum in her mouth and she loves to swallow. She loves when it over flows her mouth and runs down her face.

I sometimes think I've died and gone to heaven. TRUE STORY
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 09:24 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Had a FWB a few years ago who appeared to get off on swallowing. I've honestly never had as many blow jobs.
Sadly my wife stopped about 2 years before we got married and only occasionally takes me in her mouth as part of foreplay.

I miss my FWB
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 147 Posts
Default The swallows always return

So I have been around a number of years and here is my take on it.

I have had partners that would suck my cock but would not swallow, felt it was gross. I have had partners that wouldn’t suck at all, felt that alone was gross. I have also had partners that loved to suck and would swallow.
To me it was great if they too enjoyed it, however it was never that important.

My current partner (7 years) seems to not only enjoy sucking me off and swallowing, she really seems to enjoy a good face fucking. She will even cum and squirt while I do it…. It’s a real turn on for her.
Even if I cum during intercourse she will often clean me up in her mouth after… now we are talking!

So different strokes for different folks I suppose - I am just happy to accommodate.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 12:25 PM

Thanked 1,220 Times in 66 Posts
Default I Swallow.

I swallow, I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth and then letting it slide slowly down my throat. I love to deep throat and feel the throbbing in my mouth and then the explosion of cum deep in my throat. I cant see any reason to give a BJ if I'm not going to get a mouthful of cum and swallow it all. I can get an orgasm giving head and getting my mouth full of cum. I love it. I would rather give a BJ than shag. Many times when shagging I will stop in mid thrust and take his cock into my mouth and finish him off so I can taste his cum mixed with my pussy juices. I love the feel of a throbbing cock as it squirts in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. When I swallow cum it is an incredible feeling as it slides down my throat and it sends me into wild ecstasy. The intensity of my orgasm when I am giving head and getting my mouth filled with cum and then swallowing it is hard to describe, it is overwhelming. I squirt all over the place!
Old 03-08-2024, 02:34 PM

Default Wow!

This is the hottest thing I have read today! You go girl!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to relysunrise For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 03:06 PM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts
Default my wife

My wife always swallows and loves it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 03:16 PM

I like...
The Following User Says Thank You to Luisa1974 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 07:37 PM

My personal strike rate would be ~10%.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post: