photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2015, 08:48 PM

Default The Aquanet Mafia (ENF, Catfight, Illustrated)

This is a story I just started thinking about--a small gang of girls who "rule" some territory, and strip girls who don't give them proper respect. A number of victims may pop into this story, providing some variety, until of course, maybe they'll get theirs someday. One can expect catfights, stripping, some spanking, wedgies, and a bit of general humiliation. There WON'T be m/f sex, m/f violence, vore, snuff, etc.

I have a lot of running projects right now, so it may take a while to fill this out. For now, I'm just going to introduce the characters. Left to right: Clara, Lupita, and Alma.

Introduction:

The Aquanet Mafia was an informal gang in our neighborhood. It only had three members. They didn’t have a long rap sheet, a few petty thefts, underage drinking in public, a number of minor assaults. But any girl who pissed them off was in for a living hell.

Lupita, 19, was the driving force behind the group. Clearly the most athletic, she had belonged to a popular dance crew at only 16. While several of the dancers went on to careers touring with celebrities and appearing in videos, Lupita got kicked out for attacking another girl who couldn’t seem to learn the moves right. She had always been volatile, but from that day forward, she had a huge chip on her shoulder. She kept training and dancing, but had no real platform to show off her moves. Still young, she felt the world had it in for her and she would never succeed. Her rage and aggression was what caused her to form the gang with her friends Alma and Clara.

Clara had been Lupita’s friend since she moved in two doors down when they were five. She rarely left Lupita’s side, until Lupita started spending time with the dance crew instead of her. Clara was somewhat shy and a reluctant member of the gang. She joined mainly to hang out with her old friend again, and try to keep her out of trouble. She usually tried to talk Lupita down form her more dangerous plans, and suggested the gang take mercy on those who weren’t actually their enemies. She hated it every time Lupita called her Gordita, but when Alma did it, it was even worse, as she saw Alma as an interloper.

Alma moved in from Jersey sophomore year is high shcool, and met Lupita right after her dance crew excommunicated her. She grew up with more money and privilege than the other two, but Lupita considered her more adventurous and hardcore than Clara. Alma usually went along with Lupita’s schemes, and tended to egg her on, much to Clara’s chagrin. Alma, for her part, always saw Clara as the dead weight holding Lupita back, but, felt they were stuck with her until they could recruit more members. Deep inside, she liked Lupita as more than a friend, and as long as Clara was her best friend, she’d be in the way. Alma enjoyed belittling Clara almost as much as complimenting Lupita. She hated it when Lupita called her Pirata on account of the way she wore her bandana.
Attached Thumbnails
Chola001.jpg   Chola002.jpg  

Chola003.jpg   Chola004.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 01:53 AM

A preview of their first victims. It's going to get interesting.
PART 1

Amalia savored the smells in the air. They were far from salubrious, but they represented success to her. She was free, free from the podunk town she couldn’t wait to leave behind, free from the school where she had been tormented the last few years for looking different. She looked over at her friend Michelle, who in many ways had made it possible. If Michelle hadn’t also gotten admitted to Metropolis University, there was no way Amalia’s mother would have let her go. As it was, her childhood friend, her companion through the last four years of hell, she was not only attending the same school, they had rented an apartment together. They’d only been living there a little over a month now, but they loved their loft space in a converted warehouse. Sure, it wasn’t the safest part of the city, but it was their place, their own, without moms or dads telling them what to do every day. The two weren’t really party girls, but they had shared a few drinks with friends in the new place the first week or two, simply because they could. “We’ll have to split this bag of donuts,” Michelle said, bringing Amalia out of her contemplation. “I have a full class schedule today, it may be all I get time to eat,” Amalia replied. “Well, make sure you eat enough, we’re going clubbing tonight, DJ Thierry is visiting from Brussels.” “I know,” Amalia laughed, “you think I’d dress this way for class?”

Amalia looked down at her large platform boots, over black thigh highs that hugged her chunky thighs. Over that, she had a simple camouflage skirt, and a black thermal t-shirt, with fishnets on her arms. Suddenly conscious of how she appeared, she put her hands to her scalp to check that her fall of black and purple cyberloks was staying in place. Amalia was a heavyset girl, with large breasts. Although she sometimes enjoyed wearing corsets when going out, it didn’t seem appropriate for a day when she had to wear her outfit to attend classes.
Considering that point, she noted how Michelle’s outfit was rather less modest. The tall, slender girl was sporting black boots very similar to Amalia’s, since they bought them in the same place, but she was rocking a miniskirt with no stockings. Her pale legs contrasted sharply with the black skirt. In a similar way, the black skull tank top she was wearing, somewhat distorted as the skull stretched over her large breasts, contrasted with her pale arms and neck, as did her auburn hair as it fell rather messily over her shoulders.

“I don’t know about this shortcut,” Amalia groused, “it looks kind of dangerous over here.” “Stop your whining, if we don’t take a shortcut, we’ll be late for organic chemistry. And you know how Doc L. will be about that.” “Yeah, she’s such a pain in the—“

As they turned the corner from the alley they were in into a space between some decrepit buildings, they came nearly face to face with three girls: a thin one wearing a bandana, an athletic one with her hair in a ponytail, and chubby one in a flannel shirt. From their expressions, they were amused but not happy to meet the two college students. Amalia stopped speaking and grabbed Michelle’s arm, trying to get her to stop and turn back, but it was too late.
“Oye, chicas, what have we got here?” Lupita asked, rhetorically. “Two circus clowns seem to have lost their way,” Alma snarked, adding, “Last I checked this neighborhood wasn’t a circus.” Clara chimed in, “What she means to say is why don’t you two go back the way you—“ “Cállate, Gordita. I’m talking.” Clara’s look went from apologetic to staring daggers at Alma.

“We’ll…just be…going...now…” Michelle said, her voice quavering. That’s when she realized she had lost sight of the athletic one. As she turned, she found Lupita had gone around behind them so they couldn’t exit the way they came in. They were trapped. Amalia, frightened, turned toward Clara, who seemed the most reasonable of the girls so far. “We don’t want any trouble, we’re just trying to get to school. Ummm, want some donuts?” Alma grabbed the bag and tossed it to the ground, “She’s had enough donuts,” she said, poking Clara’s love handle through her flannel shirt, “and from the looks of you, you’ve had too many, too.”
Clara was fuming but she knew that this wasn’t the time to fight Alma. No matter how senseless it seemed, Lupita had clearly made up her mind that she was going to mess with these girls, and there was no way Clara could talk her down with Alma supporting her; she was the odd one out here.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 05:41 PM

Sorry it takes some time to develop. I have a lot going on at the moment.
PART 2:

Lupita made the first move. As Michelle was keeping an eye on the two girls in front of her, she suffenly felt a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind. She grabbed one of the arms, but there was little she could do. Lupita was too strong. “Please, whatever you want from us,” Michelle whined. “Oh, there’s no doubt I can have whatever I want from you. You just be a good girl and let us take it. Or not, feisty is fun, too,” Lupita laughed.

Clara wanted no part of this, but it was too late; if she didn’t want this to end badly for Lupita and her, she’d have to play along. She approached Amalia, who rasied her hand to take a swing at her. “Not a smart move, Chica,” Clara laughed, as she caught the goth girl’s hand and responded with a knee to the crotch. Amalia moaned as Clara held her up against a wall. She wanted to let her go, but then she’d suffer the wrath of the Aquanet Mafia instead of this poor innocent girl. And she’d be out of the gang and unable to protect Lupita, or help her make better decisions. Instead, she found her holding this young woman against a brick wall, telling her, “Settle down now, and it will go better for you.” Amalia, still reeling from being kneed in the crotch, responded with a nearly imperceptible whine.

“Hold her still while I get those boots off her, I don’t want to get kicked with those!” Alma growled at Lupita. “They look expensive,” Lupita mused, tightening her grip on the struggling girl. “I wouldn’t wear them, would you?” “Nah,” Alma responded as she pulled the boots from Michelle’s feet revealing her pink socks. She tossed the boots aside, “Now let’s see what other secret’s your hiding.” “Please, let me—let us go.” Michelle responded. “Fat chance,” Lupita laughed, “sorta like your friend over there.” With Michelle’s pink-socked feet creating less of a kicking hazard, Alma knelt on the ground in front of her and grabbed her short skirt with both hands. Sliding it down slowly, she revealed a pair of pink panties with a rose print on them. “Ohh, this girl like pink? Who woulda thinked it?” “Rhyming’s not your thing,” Lupita laughed, “keep your day job.” Having pulled the skirt all of the way off and tossed it aside, Alma poked at the public mound in front of her. “Seems like quite a bush she must have in there. But now, let’s see if the top matches.”

Lupita pulled back Michelle’s arms as Alma pulled the black skull tank-top up over her head. With a sharp tug, she managed to rip the shoulder straps that bound it to her restrained arms. “Well, well. A matching bra. We can’t say these girls don’t try to have some fashion sense. They just fail.” “How cute,” Lupita grinned looking right at Michelle. “Tell you what, you behave and do what you’re told until we’re done with you, all I’ll let you leave her with your adorable pink rosy underwear. OK?”

Against the wall, Amalia struggled. “You don’t want to do this; you have no chance,” Clara warned her.
Attached Thumbnails
CholasA0001.jpg   CholasA0002.jpg  

CholasA0004.jpg   CholasA0005.jpg  

CholasA0007.jpg   CholasA0009.jpg  

CholasA0010.jpg   CholasA0012.jpg  

CholasA0014.jpg  
Old 04-25-2015, 08:49 PM

PART 3:

The struggle caught Alma’s attention, and she went over to the wall where Clara was holding Amalia. “Now for you…get her away from the wall.” Clara was reluctant, knowing how sadistic Alma could be to subject the girl to this. “I said get her away from the wall.” Alma pulled Amalia by the hair, and clara changed her grip to a sort of headlock. Immediately, Clara started stripping off the girl’s skirt, showing her white polka dot panties. “Where’d you get these?” laughed Alma, then turning to removing the shirt and fishnet. “Wow, those are some serious stretch marks.” Clara, herself a big girl, couldn’t bear the route Alma was taking. “That’s enough.” “No, Gordita, I decide when it’s enough. You understand?” Alma replied, threateningly. “You wanna know what I think happened?” Alma continued, “I think these donuts gave you those stretch marks. Let’s test it.” Alma went to where they had thrown the donuts on the ground and picked up a chocolate-iced donut. Walking back to Amalia, she smeared the icing over her mouth, nose, and face. “I think that’s it!” she laughed., as Amalia spat the excess icing from her mouth. “Well, let’s see what this strained bra is holding up.” “Let us go, you b*tch!” Amalia replied as Alma’s hands wrapped around her to unhook her bra clasps. “Keep talking like that, you’re in no position to make threats or bargains, gorda.”

“Well, aren’t they a sight. Big, saggy, but still very full. I think I’m going to call you ‘vaca’ from now on.”
Clara bristled at this, but knew she had no cards to play. “Hold her arms behind her back, gordita, I’m gonna set what’s under these ridiculous underwear.” Clara did as she was told. “Wow, you need some attention from a landscaper there. I can give you some numbers to call.” Amalia had heard too much, she couldn’t control herself anymore. “Are you going to kill us you pyscho b*tch? No? Then let us go.” “Oh, Vaca, you’re so naïve. I can’t let you go until I take the very last shred of your dignity.” “What did we ever do to you?” “You existed, then you walked down our street. Now, we have to teach you a lesson.”

Alma grabbed Amalia by the hair and led her over to a small porch in front of a dingy door. She sat down and used the leverage from the hair to force Amalia onto her lap. Amalia’s resistance was at an end as the gang member started smacking her ample backside. With each smack, her body shook, her hanging breasts wobbled, her thighs and stomach quivered, and her cheeks reddened. Soon, her eyeliner was creating rivers down her chocolate-smeared face.

Clara couldn’t bear to watch, and went to try to talk Lupita into letting their victims go. She found Lupita looking at Alma’s behavior admiringly. Then she looked to Michelle “Remember when I said I’d let you go with your underwear? I lied.” Peeling off her last remaining clothing with the exception of the pink socks, Lupita took her over to the wall and pushed her into a slightly bent-over position. Then she spanked Michelle just as hard as Alma was spanking Amalia.

Clara approached her. “Please, let these two go, they don’t deserve this.” “Since when do you care?” Lupita shot back. “I’m kind of hungry, let’s let them go while we find something to eat.” “Now that you mention it, I could use some food. Alma! Bring her over here.” “OK, I’m going to let you go now. If you talk to the police or try to get revenge, we can find you again, and we can do this every day. Clara, collect their clothing.” Alma picked up Amalia’s bra and tied her hands securely behind her back. Lupita laughed and did the same to Michelle. “OK, girls,” Alma said, “you need to go straight to your college. If you try going somewhere else, untying your hands, or going in some other building before you reach your campus, I’m going to use _this_.” Producing a large purse that she had left in the shadows, she removed a taser. Clara’s look of shock was not lost on her. “I stole it from a cop car,” Alma said proudly to her friends, then looked back at the two naked girls. “I’m going to follow you. I won’t be noticeable. I’ll leave when you get to your campus. But don’t try to get out of it, or I WILL use this. Understand?”

Amalia gave a terrified nod. “Now, go!” Lupita ordered, and the two young women scampered off as quickly as possible, trying to put some distance between themselves and the gang. Of course, this made their bodies bounce lasciviously. When they reached the main street, they received a great deal of positive and negative comments from passing drivers and pedestrians. There was even a small accident. Alma shadowed them until they reached their campus, where a crowd gathered before they managed to get inside the restroom of the first open building they came to, the library. Lupita and Clara had made their way to a burger joint, where they ate fries as they awaited Alma’s return.

Meanwhile, a traffic jam built up behind the fender bender that had occurred. Inside a long, black limousine, a young woman in a very expensive dress pushed the button that rolled down the window between her and the driver. “What’s the holdup? My record label said I had to be there by 5.” “Sorry, madam,” the driver responded, “the traffic ahead isn’t moving.” “What’s your name?” “Janet, madame.” “Stop calling me madame, it makes me sound like an old woman. Now listen Janet—you have just one job—get me to that publicity even on-time. If you don’t figure out some way to do it, I’ll see to it that you have no job.” “Yes, madame. The only way we could get around this traffic is through some very, um, colorful back streets. It isn’t recommended.” “Turn on your damned GPS and get us there.” “Yes, Madame.” “Stop that!”
Attached Thumbnails
cholaa00018.jpg   cholaa00019.jpg  

cholaa00020.jpg   cholaa00022.jpg  

cholaa00025.jpg   cholaa00026.jpg  

cholaa00030.jpg   cholaa00031.jpg  

cholaa00032.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 08:50 PM

Still had a few pictures to add.
Attached Thumbnails
cholaa00033.jpg   cholaa00034.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 02:26 AM

PART 4:

Fifteen minutes later, the GPS had sent the limo onto some back streets. Some of them were crowded with people staring at the car, making Janet a little uneasy. She would have been nearly relieved when they came to a quieter part of town. Things here almost looked abandoned, she thought. But her enjoyment of the lack of car and pedestrian traffic was soon interrupted with a tap on the window pane between her and her passenger. The window slid down. “Julie!” “Janet, ma’am.” “Julie, Janet, whatever. The phone charger plug back here isn’t working. Why isn’t it working? You should have gotten it fixed before picking me up.” “I don’t know ma’am.” “Stop calling me that. Ma’am is for older women, I’m only 25.” “Yes, ma-…yes, certainly.” “Well, now my cell phone is dead and I can’t call my agent to tell her I’ll be late. You’d better drive faster.” “Yes’m…” Julie grabbed a lock of the dyed red hair sticking out under her Chaffeur cap and twirled it a little. She often had to drive difficult celebrities for the record company, but Danita Amore was known in the industry to be one of the most demanding, disrespectful divas alive today. It was one of the best-kept secrets in entertainment. You couldn’t deny her incredible talent, but her explosive temper and massive ego might have been enough to overshadow it. Sure, she could play nice for a few minutes hobnobbing with label executives or fans, but then she’d take out her frustration on the lowly people who had to work with her. As successful as she was, this trait had made it so no entourage usually travelled with her. Even her stylist, wardrobe, and makeup people would use any means of transportation possible to not have to ride with her. She hadn’t had a personal driver in over a year because of it, this car had been sent by her label. “I just have to keep my mouth shut for the next half hour and hope she forgets to complain about me,” Janet thought. “What was that, Janet?” “Oh, nothing.” (Did she say that out loud? That was close, she thought.) “Careful,” came a nagging voice from the back seats, “that turn almost made me spill my wine. If any of this gets on this dress, I’ll see you pay for it from your own wages.” “Yes, ma’am.” “Madame again. That’s it! I swear I’m having you fired the moment my publicity event is over!”

It was in the middle of this explosion of temper that the engine suddenly started to sputter. “Great! What did you do? Call me another driver and car right now.” “There’s a small problem with that, ma’am,” Janet replied, making sure to linger on the hated honorific. “And what’s that, you imbecille?” “I don’t own a phone.” “You don’t own a—how is that even possible?” “Driving for the label pays poorly. I couldn’t manage my cell bill, and last week it was disconnected.” “If you had fixed the charger back hear like I suggested, this wouldn’t be happening.” “Last time I checked, the charger was working fine.” “Well, it’s not now! Look, there are some girls over by those dumpsters. Go ask them if you can make a call, I’m sure one of them has a phone.” “I’m not sure that’s a good idea,” Janet said, still looking at the three women staring at her car. “Well, _I’m_ not going to go talk to them. You go ask them, right now. That’s an order.”

Janet timidly stepped out of the car, making certain to lock the doors, and put the keys into her jacket pocket. As she walked cautiously over to the women, the thin one with red hair and a bandana walked toward her menacingly. Janet was relieved when Alma simply brushed past her and continued on her way. But Alma was smiling as she cupped the keys in her hand so they wouldn’t jingle, a trick she learned from a pickpocket it Atlantic City.

“Look,” said Clara, “this is a bad idea, Lupita, this could come back and bite you in the culo. People with cars like that can hire people, find us…” Clara stopped speaking as she noticed Janet coming into earshot. “Um, excuse me,” said Janet, looking back and forth between Clara and Lupita before settling on the latter, who had an air of being in charge. “My car broke down, and I was wondering if either of you might let me make a call on your phone.” “I don’t have a phone,” Lupita said, “but I’m a regular Mrs. Goodwrench. Maybe I can fix your car for you. “

Back at the limo, Alma opened the lock. Danita, who had been watching the television in the car, looked up, assuming it was Janet. “Who are you? Close that door immediately!” Danita shouted when she saw the bandanaed ganster girl. “Oh, of course I’ll close the door,” Alma smiled, “but first, your highness, you’re coming with me!” With that, she grabbed a chunk of the singer’s hair that included her earlobe, and used the pressure to make her stand and climb out of the car. “See?” Alma said as she slammed the door, “that was easy.”

Janet turned when she heard the shouting, and started to rush back toward her car. Her passenger wasn’t pleasant, but she was still her responsibility, and Janet needed to protect her no matter how the thought of what might happen made her smile. But Lupita reached out and grabbed her shoulder, warning, “Don’t try anything, limo-girl.”
Danita was nearly screaming at Alma. “You can’t do this to me! Do you know who I am? I’m a star! I have two Latin Grammys!” Alma grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her toward the rest of the group. “Oh, aren’t you special. I have two Latin grammys and both my abuelos!” “You…what? Are you really that stupid?” Danita shouted before Alma silenced her with a slap. “You shouldn’t talk to me like that, princess. Things can still get much worse for you.”

(More to come another day, can't say when exactly, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens here. On stories like this one, the art comes first, then I describe it after. It helps me think about how it all works from a physical perspective. It's a little slow, though.)
Attached Thumbnails
cholab0001.jpg   cholab0003.jpg  

cholab0002.jpg   cholab0004.jpg  

cholab0005.jpg   cholab0006.jpg  

cholab0007.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 09:57 PM

PART 5:

“Why you low-life street filth! When the police get their hands on you they’re going to lock you up forever for messing with me!” the singer spat back at Alma. The gangster smiled, and grabbed the singer by the throat, “Then it’s lucky for me that they don’t come to this neighborhood, isn’t it?”

By this time Janet turned and saw Alma holding the star she was entrusted to transport by the throat and screamed. “We can’t have this,” Clara said, and Lupita nodded, gesturing toward the chauffeur. “Careful!” she called to Alma from a distance, “no damaging the merchandise. Keep her quiet for a bit. I have something to take care of over here, then I’ll be right over.”

Clara had instinctively understood Lupita’s nod and grabbed the driver from behind. While Janet was very fit from jogging, she lacked the strength to struggle significantly against her. Lupita turned and faced her, grabbing the cap off her head and putting it on. “Look, we have no desire to hurt you. But we’ve seen your concern for miss Princess-pants over there and we can’t have you pulling any heroics. I’m gonna need that uniform. Cooperate with us, stay quiet, and I’ll let you keep your underwear. Claro?”

Janet was clearly terrified, so she simply nodded her assent. Lupita and company had a policy for stripping opponents. The shoes had to come off first, most of the time; there was too much kicking danger if they didn’t. Janet remained quiet and didn’t even struggle as Lupita removed her boots. She was surprised to feel a small tingle between her legs as the terrifying, but lovely gangster unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks. She was simultaneously petrified and turned on by the powerlessness of her situation. Her black cotton panties were on full view, and she was pleased no one seemed to notice the wet spot forming in the gusset. Next came the jacket and shirt, revealing an equally plain black bra. “Well, limo girl, I like your taste in lingerie,” Lupita commented sincerely, “unfortunately—“ She reached around behind the chauffeur and popped the clasp of the bra. “I thought you said I could keep my underwear.” “Oh, you can. Clara? Tie her hands with the bra. Now stay with us, gringa, we don’t want you to get hurt. What’s your name?”

Janet eyed Lupita suspiciously for a moment before responding. “Janet.” “Well, Janet,” Lupita continued, reaching for her panties, “you just stay quiet and behave yourself and this will all be over in a few hours, max. Oh, what’s this? These are wet as hell! Either Janet needs some depends or…she likes getting stripped and tied up. Glad we could make your day.” Lupita punctuated the statement by forcing the majority of the black panties into Janet’s mouth, and stretching one leg hole around her head to hold it in place. “Clara, go search the car and see what you find.” As Lupita led Janet, hands bound with her bra and mouth gagged with her panties, shaved pussy nearly dripping in anticipation, along the side of the limo, Clara opened the driver side door. “Not there, the passenger part!” Lupita ordered, adding, “pop the trunk as long as you’re there.”

Lupita lifted Janet into the open trunk. “Don’t worry, limo girl, we don’t want to leave you in here long. You’ll get out in a bit, we have a couple things to do first and don’t want you running off.” With that, she closed the trunk, and called Clara over. “What did you find?” “Some wine, a purse, and a dead cell phone.” “I’ll take the wine. Leave the purse here. But we need that phone charged. Take it to Antonia’s store. She has every kind of phone charger there. Get it some juice then come back.” Clara looked disappointed, “But—“ “Look do you want to be part of this gang or do you wanna end up like her?” Lupita gestured to the pop diva being held by Alma. Clara nodded and left with the phone.
Attached Thumbnails
cholasb0050.jpg   cholasb0051.jpg  

cholasb0052.jpg   cholasb0053.jpg  

cholasb0054.jpg   cholasb0056.jpg  

cholasb0057.jpg   cholasb0058.jpg  

cholasb0059.jpg  
Old 04-26-2015, 11:42 PM

PART 6:

“Well, I heard you were giving my friend here trouble.” “You need to let me go now. You seem to be in charge. Do you know who I am? If you don’t let me go, I’ll—“ “OK, shoot, how are you?” “I’m Danita Amore. Famous singer? Two Latin Grammys?” Lupitas facial expression was blank until the last part. “My grammy is Latina too, and my grampy is from Guatemala. So, you’re a singer, what do you sing?” Lupita fingered the pendant around the star’s neck, as the terrified women emitted a few pathetically weak notes. “I—can’t…not unless she lets me go.” Suddenly, Alma chimed in, “I recognize that song, Lupita, it’s that annoying song from that movie I saw once with my sobrinita. You sing that?” Danita bobbed her head, excited to finally be recognized. “Let me knock her out and throw her in the dumpster, please?” Lupita shook her head. “First, we’ll be taking this jewelry.” She systematically removed the pendant, the bracelets, and rings. Then she grabbed Danita’s shoes. All the while, the pop star was screaming, “No, don’t do that. I have money! I can give you money, please.” “Oh, we’re going to get money,” Lupita replied, “Trust me on that one. Now let’s see what kind of panties rich, annoying starlets wear. Careful, this dress looks expensive.”

As Lupita removed the dress and tossed it on the sidewalk, a puzzled look came over her face. Then, she pointed and giggled, “What the hell is that?” Underneath the dress, Danita was wearing a black, lacy, strapless bra, but from her thighs to just below her breasts, she had on a one-piece of white spandex. It was sewn together in a complex fashion with a number of reinforced panels on it. The singer’s face reddened. “I said what is that?” “Spanx,” she replied. “Don’t mind if I do!” said Alma, letting go with one hand to smack her on the backside. Lupita stared blankly, and looked the frightened singer in the eye, which was starting to well up with tears of embarassment. Danita felt compelled to explain, “a shape garment?” Lupita, with her athletic dancer’s body hadn’t seen one of these before. Alma, seeing Lupita’s confused expression, added “It’s something fat girls wear if they’re fake. Maybe Clara will want it.”

Lupita let the sleight against her best friend go for now. She was curious to see what this glamorous personality looked like out of this not-so-glamorous garment. First, she decided to remove the bra. Since it was strapless, this took very little time. Alma grabbed Danita’s wrists so she couldn’t cover her breasts, which, free of their supportive bra, fell lower and further apart than before. Then, Lupita stuck her index finger into the stretchy garment, and started to roll it down. Behind it, soft flesh popped out, overhanging the edge of the garment now that it was restrained by the spanx no longer. Lupita stopped when she had gotten it just below Danita’s navel. “There’s a lot of you packed into this little thing.” She grabbed some of the muffin top made as she pulled the garment down and fondled it mockingly, adding, “a mucho grande lot of you.”

Below that, the flesh of the singer’s hips and backside poured out of the garment. It had even been compressing her thighs. In addition, a wild tangle of black pubic hair came into view. Alma let go and stepped aside to take in the sight. This freed Danita’s hands to try to cover herself, as Lupita handed Alma the spanx, which she looked at with wonder as it dangled from her fingers. “How the hell did all THAT fit in THERE?” she said, looking at the now-compressed garment.

Danita was crying, and her dark eye makeup was forming rivulets down her face. “You can let me go now, right? At least let me get in the car before someone sees me?” Lupita laughed, “No, no, gorda. We’re not even started yet.” She turned her head to the sound of footsteps. Clara had returned with the phone. “That was fast.” “She had a charged battery that fit it.” “Let’s get to it then.”
Attached Thumbnails
cholasb0060.jpg   cholasb0061.jpg  

cholasb0062.jpg   cholasb0063.jpg  

cholasb0064.jpg   cholasb0065.jpg  

cholasb0066.jpg   cholasb0067.jpg  

cholasb0068.jpg   cholasb0069.jpg  

Old 04-28-2015, 01:07 AM

(More to this coming soon. They really have it in for the poor starlet, as you'll see. After the girls finish this victim, I might try my hand at illustrating a few scenes from Pirates vs. Ninjas, which seems quite wonderful, then maybe another chapter of the fantasy story, until I get some new ideas for the gang adventures here.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2015, 12:52 PM

Great stuff!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKen For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii