Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-25-2015, 04:33 PM

I was an enlisted guy, going through Weather Observer school at Chanute in 1975. The female airmen were on the top floor of our barracks, with the males on the middle and bottom floors. We'd form up to march to school in the early morning, when it was still dark outside...but the barracks were well lit. Add in that the venetian blinds on the barracks windows were usually angled down, and those of us who formed up in formation first usually got a great view up into the female floors. You couldn't see below the waist, but there were some great views above the waist...our favorite was the Polish-surnamed WAF with a great chest who took a LONG time to get dressed every morning and would usually come running out to the formation just before we started marching. Of course, the running was accompanied by a lot of oscillations above and below her waist.

Most of the girls knew they were on display, but didn't care. Even after one came down early and realized the show they were putting on, very few closed their blinds before changing.

F
Old 04-26-2015, 05:03 AM

Default wife in netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by barza.andreea View Post
My wife 30yo and i are planing on going to the netherlands. If someone is intrested i can tell in pv when and where so u can take some pics while she will be naked in the hotel room.
I'd love to see that... why don't you come to Stuttgart Germany... i could look at her there... hmmmm
The Following User Says Thank You to sirlix For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 05:35 AM

Default Similar College Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
There is, quite fortunately, a rather large group of women who fall into your category 'A'.

Where I went to college there were several large multistory dormitories on the campus property that sat on a hill. Even the lowest one on the hill was relatively higher than most of the development on the campus around it; and of course as a high rise (10 stories or so) the vast majority of the rooms were well above anything that could have blocked the view into the room.

To make the setup even better, just off campus was a large residential neighborhood that sat on another hill even higher than the one on the campus. There was the obligatory 'fraternity row' right across the street from the campus, and as you got farther back into the neighborhood there were several multi story apartment buildings; most were no more than three stories, but as luck would have it there was one that was seven stories and I lived in that building on the seventh floor in a room directly facing the lowest of the four high rise campus dormitories...and the windows of that dormitory were almost directly facing my building.

The result was that I could see into about 90% of the rooms in that dormitory, and with my excellent angle in about 75% of the rooms I could see the whole room from the single window that each room had all the way back to the single doorway that went into the interior hallway of the building. About the only thing that I could not see was a very small piece of the room immediately underneath the window itself, which for the most part was where the students would put a desk so that ended up being really irrelevant.

I really have to kick myself because I went through my whole freshman year oblivious to the visual extravaganza available to me. But in the summer between my freshman and sophomore year I recall one evening just gazing out my window while studying and realizing that dimly, in the distance, I could see what I thought might be a naked person walking around in the room. Quite too far to make out any details - not even the sex; but it got me thinking, and within a week I had a VERY nice pair of high powered binoculars...and the rest is history.

Over the next three years I saw everything you can possibly imagine might happen in a college dormitory. Very quickly a naked woman became 'plain vanilla'; something you could easily see many times each night. What you really spent your time looking for was at the very least someone you knew, perhaps from a class; throughout the years I found several of those and enjoyed their nakedness, and on two occasions in that first year of voyeurism I found two girls I actually knew personally. Unfortunately they moved into apartments the next year, but still, it was quite a thrill to have lunch with them or study with them all the while knowing exactly how nice they looked totally naked. Of course the best find was actual sex; while as you can imagine it took place quite often in a dorm that large, sadly most of the folks who were 'getting busy' did so in low or no light, but even so I would catch two or three really excellent sessions a month. And once, only once, I caught a foursome, complete with partner switching

I spent untold hours with my binoculars, but for any given evening it was really not much time at all; it only took about five minutes to scan the whole building to see if there was anything interesting, and each year I would get to the point where I could remember where the 'best' rooms were which would last at least the whole quarter and sometimes that whole year. So I might, if I really had nothing to do, look as much as twice a night - but more often than not I was busy doing other things and most nights would pass without ever checking at all. The only serious amount of time I spent would come when I found something good while scanning

Keep in mind, too....these were college girls. They were all in the best age range for this type of activity - late teens to early twenties, with a heavy percentage in the late teens due to the fact that most people only lived in the dormitories their first or second year, so the majority of the women I was seeing were eighteen or nineteen. Just PERFECT. Of course not all were attractive...but in such cases, I'd just scan right past just the same as if it was a room full of just guys.

So, back to the question the OP posed: These girls were TOTALLY oblivious. Part of it was their age - too young to know better - but in my opinion the largest factor was that if they looked out of THEIR window, the nearest window they could actually see into was so far away that the unaided eye couldn't make out anything, so of course they assumed that the reverse was true; and as far as someone using binoculars or some other device, what were the odds, right?

As it happened, they were very good odds indeed
Love reading your story... reminds me of my college days, (or should I say college nights?)... i lived the first year in a dorm that was adjacent to the female dorm. Several of the windows were visible from my room, and I was able to enjoy the occasional evening of watching the ladies undress...

However, as you so rightly pointed out, the hottest views were when you saw someone you knew... I remember a girl I had gone to high school with, in one of those small midwestern high schools where everyone knew everyone... and she was in my class. I had noticed she liked to leave her shades up, and watched her undress several times, but one particular night was the best... I had been speaking to a couple guys who lived next door to me, and they began to talk about this girl, and her supposed obsession with undressing with the shades open. Within a few minutes i made my way to my room, where she was beginning another episode of undressing, but funny thing was that I could hear the two guys talking in the next room. I could hear them saying they were going to call her dorm phone... Apparently that is exactly what happened, because a couple minutes later, I watched as this girl got up from her bed and headed out the door of her room... shortly after i could hear the guys come back, excitedly talking about calling her... and they would not be disappointed... soon she returned, and walked closer to the window, and pulled off her t-shirt to reveal and amazing set of breasts... she rubbed them for a minute, standing and posing towards the window at just the right angle, then put her shirt back on... That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen.... She OBVIOUSLY knew she was being watched, and enjoyed the hell out of it...

Besides, being a bit of a exhibitionist myself, i've 'innocently' walked around naked in hotel rooms, particularly if any ladies were present from across the way, and I ALWAYS knew when she was looking... your whole naked body gets hot and tingly... i'm sure many of these girls do it on purpose, for the 'rush' of having eyes on your naked body...
Old 04-27-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
This is interesting behavior; I've encountered the same sort of thing with several women and I believe it comes down to:

Plausible Deniability

As long as they can pretend (to us or themselves) that their exposure was or could be explained as accidental, they are willing to be seen. Some of them, eager to be seen.

One friend I've known since early college and into middle age told me when we were discussing her exhibitionism that she always tried to be seen in a way that the viewer could believe was unintentional. A respected businesswoman, mother, churchgoer, good student, "good" girl; you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...but she had an absolute need to expose parts of herself to strangers, husband's friends, relatives and nearly always managed to make to seem unintentional.

And interestingly enough, as she's gotten older she's become more daring with both her methods of showing and her audience- great fun!
My wife definitely fits your theory. She's seen as an upstanding member of the community but has a bit of a hankering to become not so "good". She often comes out of a shower, briefly walks naked or topless in front of our bedroom windows with the curtains open, has a quick look outside, then half closes them. I've observed her with a hidden cam, so I've a number of pics that demonstrate her behaviour.

My mate comes round early morning occasionally to assist with various projects in the garden. When I'm talking to him, my wife usually appears with her pajamas on but clearly showing her nipples through her top. In the summer she'll appear with her short nightdress on (although she still has her knickers on).

I don't want to broach the subject with her as she would probably stop doing it, so it's all a bit of a game with me (and you lot!) knowing what she's up to but just appearing nonchalant as if I haven't noticed.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:30 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellblowmedown View Post
My wife definitely fits your theory. She's seen as an upstanding member of the community but has a bit of a hankering to become not so "good". She often comes out of a shower, briefly walks naked or topless in front of our bedroom windows with the curtains open, has a quick look outside, then half closes them. I've observed her with a hidden cam, so I've a number of pics that demonstrate her behaviour.

My mate comes round early morning occasionally to assist with various projects in the garden. When I'm talking to him, my wife usually appears with her pajamas on but clearly showing her nipples through her top. In the summer she'll appear with her short nightdress on (although she still has her knickers on).

I don't want to broach the subject with her as she would probably stop doing it, so it's all a bit of a game with me (and you lot!) knowing what she's up to but just appearing nonchalant as if I haven't noticed.
Have you given any thought to buying her some more sheer pajamas or a short, thin summer nightdress- and removing the panties before giving them to her? Maybe give her an old dress shirt of yours to use in the summer but cut off a couple of the buttons? I'm thinking if she enjoys the game at the current level, she might just need you to provide ways to reveal more to your friend. It's all about plausible deniability, remember?

If YOU give her the garments, how can she be responsible for how revealing they are (within reason)? Might be a win for all three of you.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 10:02 PM

Thanked 2,296 Times in 85 Posts

Being a bit of an exhibitionist myself, aided and abetted by my darling wife, I have put on showings of my wife in front of many a window, so it was fitting that my karma be repaid by views of other women, other wives...

One of these good karma comebacks happened in San Francisco. Rox and I were staying in a hotel that was across a span of space from another hotel we had stayed in once and fucked in front of the window. It was strangely erotic to look across the way to the other hotel and think about what others in our current hotel must have thought seeing us being free spirits off in the distance. This was made even more real when I affixed my 500mm telephoto lens to my camera and used it like a telescope to check out the rooms with open curtains on the side of our previous hotel that faced the one we were in.

Nothing much happened during the evening, but the next morning my spidey sense was tingling and I scanned the windows of the hotel a few blocks away. Something caught my eye, some movement, something - so I went for the camera and long lens. There was my karmic refund...
Attached Thumbnails
Window-13.jpg  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:09 PM

This was fantastic enough and I could hardly contain my glee, but what was even better was that the woman in the window bore a close enough resemblance to my wife to be uncanny. Since like most exhibitionists, I am a voyeur as well, I was glad to find a comfortable spot to sit and train my lens on the window where I was hoping something else might go on...

I noticed that the sexy young woman prancing around the room in the nude was not alone - she appeared to be not only giving me a show but also was being a visual delight to the man in the room with her. He was lying in the bed assumably just getting off on the display. It was so exciting to see the woman moving around the room striking various poses for both of us...
Attached Thumbnails
Window-02.jpg  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:14 PM

I watched this with great delight, but then something else seemed to be going on - the man had gotten off the bed and gotten into some clothes. I was very happy to see that the woman did not. She stayed completely nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Window-09.jpg   Window-10.jpg  

Old 04-29-2015, 10:20 PM

I didn't see the man after that but I really didn't care because he was not who I was interested in. But while he was out of the picture I saw her do some curious things...

Then I understood - she was more like my wife than I had originally thought! I assume that he went down to the street so that he could see her through the window like I was seeing her (albeit from the ground level)!
Attached Thumbnails
Window-04.jpg   Window-05.jpg  

Window-06.jpg  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:22 PM

Of course I couldn't believe my eyes, but this was better than an ordinary show! Knowing that she was exposing herself to her husband and anyone else who might look up from the street (or across from another hotel) made it all so much more erotic...
Attached Thumbnails
Window-07.jpg   Window-08.jpg  

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach