or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2016, 05:20 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovinnakedladies View Post
Anything else to show or tell us. We're all on tenterhooks waiting here
Hi. Unfortunately it was bad weather / windy the last days so not much more happened. But I'm proud my GF was pantyless in her dresses all the time the entire trip .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwillIam View Post
nice thread hoping to take g/f later on this year to Maspalomas. Hopefully I'll get some photos of her nude on beach too. Any tips on best part of dunes for first timers
Definitely walk along the sea from Maspalomas until people start to become naked and stay there. You can see the nude beach from the regular beach all the way at the end, but it's about 20 min slow beach walk to get there.

After a few naked days you can start introducing your GF to the dunes and the activities happening there. But know that men will stare at pretty girls/gfs there, masturbate closely and even ask for sex. So your GF might freak out if she's unprepared for that. That doesn't happen on the regular nude beach out in the open.

Get a hotel/apartment just by the beach, such as Duno Oasis or similar.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 01:00 PM

thanks for that dude hopefully we'll get better weather and it will be pantyless on the beach too. great that ur g/f was pantyless all trip under her dresses love it when mines out pantyless in short skirts and dresses
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKwillIam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 04:17 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 109 Posts

Just got back from Maspalomas where I made 3 visits to the dunes.

First visit I walked back from the nudist beach at Kiosk 4 all the way out to the exit by the camel rides. Saw only guys together in the bushes behind the nudist beach and a couple who were not playing. Spent a long time exploring but only saw fellow meerkats.

Second visit walked out from the camel rides and after about an hour saw a couple staring to play. Within a minute there were at least a dozen guys watching and wanking. I set myself about 6 feet away directly looking between her legs. The husband/boyfriend fingered, ate and fucked her then they handed out condoms and 4 or 5 other guys took turns. It was amazing to be so close and watch her pussy being penetrated. I shot my load over the sand. many guys covered her in come.

Shortly after in the bushes nearby a girl was topless and giving hand jobs to about half a dozen guys. She had great tits but I noticed she was wearing shorts which made me slightly suspicious. Sure enough the next day I went to the beach "she" had taken off her shorts to reveal 8 inches of man-meat.

The last visit was a bust, but as with all voyeurism half the excitement is in the anticipation and the hunt. I can't wait to go back.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
Sure enough the next day I went to the beach "she" had taken off her shorts to reveal 8 inches of man-meat.
WP dude
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are going to Gran Canaria easter this year. I have told a few stories about her earlier about her. She's about 1.60m tall, pale, skinny and has a nice body. She is a bit shy buy last year she has been starting to use skirts and dresses without panties often.

For this trip I suspect she will wear a short dress or a skirt pantyless every day. Plus I have "accidentally" booked a hotel right next to the Maspalomas nude beach. I told her I "found out" about the nude beach after ordering and it sounds like she will bare it all.

This will be her first time at a nude beach and I can't wait. I will keep this post updated through the trip.

But in the meantime, what other exciting stuff can be done in Maspalomas? Anything like a nude bar, nude cruise or something that's possible to join? Anything innocent and sexual I'd love to introduce her to. I've heard some stories about sex in the dunes, is that true?
All you have heard about sex in the dunes is true. I was there last year and always sex going on in the dunes, admittedly a lot is gay sex but there are couples exposing and fucking and you could be asked to join. When I was there I got to fuck a German woman and an English woman while husband watched. Also lots going on, I think i shot my cum every day there
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paulswings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 01:02 PM

Thanked 2,150 Times in 136 Posts
Default Fuerteventura

My wife and I are planning a trip to fuerteventura in the new year and was hoping someone could provide some information.

We have never been and are planning on spending a week in Jandia and a week in Corralejo.

I would love to hear opinions on the various nude beaches in these areas and people's own experiences.

When I look for research all I read is that it is only old German people that are nude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockeypuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeypuck View Post
When I look for research all I read is that it is only old German people that are nude.
Everyone says that, but as far as I've seen both in Canary Island and other nude resorts, that is far from true. Actually I've seen plenty of 8-10's standing nude right next to me.

What I've noticed is that girls nude in these locations from 20-25 generally don't shave/almost full bush. While hit girls 30-35, and older generally do. Coincident?

My girlfriend is always shaved .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 03:00 AM

I have been to maspalomas again just last month. Im not interested in sex on dunes on a family holiday. What i would say is that the playa des anglais end is a dump, and it has a reputation for gay gatherings. If you did want to walk the dunes to the nude part its a long walk and i guess if you dont take the correct route is extremely hilly. I stayed at the much nicer mildly eletist meloneras end. And yes, the place is very german oriented. And if it matters, the island has little in the way of tourist places to visit, its more of a beach hol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 09:26 AM

Some 5 years back we were on the beach in Maspalomas. Nobody of the family wanted to go so me and my boyfriend went together. Because of the wind we went over the first dune. There were some half circles of stones so we decided to lay down in the sun and out of the wind. Next to us, about 10 metres, was another stone circle with a couple. Little did we know this was a nudebeach and even less about what we were to see. Reading a book and my Bf sleeping i watched over to the other couple. She was zitting on her knees and putting sunlotion on her huisband. As she saw me looking she waved and i waved back. She smiled and bent herself over zo her breast were hanging and swaying. It got me aroused right away. She put soms rocks down and i could zee the mans cock which she started to stroke. I couldnt help but sit up and watch and put sunscreen on my Bf. It didnt take long to wake him up. I told him what i was seeing and he got up on his elbow to see fort himself. He got an erection right away. The woman stroked her mans hard one and i did the same. When she toon his cock in to her mouth I did the same. Suddenly she stopper dan stood up and zo her husband did. We were dissapointed at first. They got there stuff and walked away but waved with their hands that we shoud follow. Me and my bf discussed and said to eachother why not. So we followed the couple, Norwegian it turned out info the dunes. They laid down in a sanddunes with bushes around. We walked up to the and sat beside them. We chatted a little about the island and weather. At soms point my Bf touched my breast and startend fondling them. The couple soon followed and befor we know we were kissing and touching while looking at them and they at us. The man sat besides his wife and she started sucking him. We stopped and watched. My Bf knows i like giving blowjobs and i have done that in clubs, but not on the beach. He asked me if i wanted to suck the man. I responded by walking up to them and asking if i could try. Together with his wife we sucked the man and made him cum over my face and her breasts. Then we asked my Bf to lay down and we both licked his balls and sucked his cock. When he was about to come, he sat on his knees and jerkes himself of and came over oud faces. It was so horny to zee him come over her face and see her man enjoying the sight. We cleaned ourselfs and chatted untill it was time to go back to the hotel. Top bad we forgot to ask them their name and number...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Healthycouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416