Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2016, 07:32 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Thanks for feedback. We will be there from 24.march to 28.march, which is not long until.

I'm posting a few pictures of my beautiful girl from the last trip to hot climate 2 years ago. Made them unrecognizable by cutting the face away. These are the first pictures of her ever online. Hope you like her.
she looks smoking! hope you will be able to snap some new pic's this oncoming trip.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 09:01 AM

Default Maspalomas

To me there's something very magical about Maspalomas beach, contrary to another reply, there are plenty of very hot women on this particular beach. Mostly German women but a lot of Scandinavian women too, if you get your dates right. The sea is gorgeous, not too cold, big but not too big waves and soft sand.

We stay in Melanores, by the lighthouse, the restaurants aren't great but ok.

To me the locals seem a little miserable compared to those on mainland Spain, it might be because it's a year round resort.

All in all, it's a wonderful place even if it's just for the beach, the sea and the weather, you'll love it!!

PS. Your lady is hot, looking forward to some pictures if you decide to post any
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prototype01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 11:49 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype01 View Post
To me there's something very magical about Maspalomas beach, contrary to another reply, there are plenty of very hot women on this particular beach. Mostly German women but a lot of Scandinavian women too, if you get your dates right. The sea is gorgeous, not too cold, big but not too big waves and soft sand.

We stay in Melanores, by the lighthouse, the restaurants aren't great but ok.

To me the locals seem a little miserable compared to those on mainland Spain, it might be because it's a year round resort.

All in all, it's a wonderful place even if it's just for the beach, the sea and the weather, you'll love it!!

PS. Your lady is hot, looking forward to some pictures if you decide to post any
Thank you! I like that you enjoy my lady. She is indeed hot.

I look really forward to the nude beach now. I hope that there hot women there too when I'm there. Also I hope that the guys enjoy looking at my GF. It will be the first time anyone else than me and her exes see her naked.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 05:48 AM

Default Tasarte

Go to the more secluded beaches like Tasarte
People are less inhibited there
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 12:30 PM

Default Hope you had a safe journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Thanks for feedback. We will be there from 24.march to 28.march, which is not long until.

I'm posting a few pictures of my beautiful girl from the last trip to hot climate 2 years ago. Made them unrecognizable by cutting the face away. These are the first pictures of her ever online. Hope you like her.
Enjoy your holiday and get LOTS and LOTS of photos for us all!
Old 03-24-2016, 02:20 PM

We just went to the Maspalomas nude beach today for the first time. My girlfriend didn't hesitate much getting nude altough she felt it was a little bit weird.

We were there for about 2 hours. The weather was kind of windy and cold today so we had to leave early. Sand was starting to whirl up.

We were lying down pretty close to the ocean with legs towards the ocean. Lots of clothed people walk past close to the ocean and I could see many males discreetly look at my GF as they walked by. She did not spread her legs a lot but she was smoothly shaven and people walking by could see a lot. My GF didn't seem to mind the people walking by.

At some point a pretty old man sat down about 6m from us with sunglasses "conviniently" looking towards us. That was about the time we left and my GF stood up naked for a while facing him and stretching out. That almost made me stiff. She put on her sundress with no bra, panties or bikini under while he watched and we walked back to the hotel.

No pics for now, sorry, but I will try to get some tomorrow. What kinds of pics do you want to see?

Hope the weather is better tomorrow. Forecast says clouds and much wind. Hope that's wrong.

If anyone else is in Maspalomas now, send me a PM for a chat
Old 03-26-2016, 12:02 PM

The only sneak picture for today of my GF. More pictures and story will come later .
Attached Thumbnails
20160326_153721.jpg  
Old 03-26-2016, 06:09 PM

Today it was very windy, like 6-7 m/s, but we decided to go to the nude beach anyway. We walked behind the first row of dunes because it was less wind there.

When we started seeing nude people we decided to lay down our blankets, take off all our clothes and lay down. It was a spot right next to some bushes as the bushes took away most of the wind so it was quiet and good there. Our feet pointed towards the bushes.

My GF started laying on her back, like the pic in previous post. Some guys walked by looking pretty normal. About 20 min in we saw the first perv, mid thirties old. He walked very slowly by us really staring at my GF making no attempt to hide it. She was still lying on her back. Then he stopped like 3m below our feet and really staring at my GFs pussy/tits.

This is the first time ever I've experienced that and I felt kind of thrilled. He was standing there for like 5 min when my GF noticed him staring at her. We turned on our front and she was now laying with her ass towards him. She commented it saying he kind of creeps her out. He walked back and forth a little and at some point I noticed him having a boner in his shorts and stroking it through the shorts while watching my GF ass. Then my GF sat up and he walked (he turning around like 4-5 times).

I noticed a few more pervs walking by looking, but no prolonged looks, until my GF turned on her back again an older naked guy stopped in front and started stroking his penis and got a boner. I saw a few guys hiding in the bushes looking our way too.

Then it got a little much for second-time nudist my GF (first time being 2 days ago), and she wanted to leave. I suggested we go to a more crowded part of the nude beach with less sexual activity and she agreed. I looked it up tonight, apparently we went to the exhibitionist/swingers part of the bushes/dunes, lol.

Then we went to the normal nude beach and laid down on the sand. A guy with sunglasses came and offered us a sunbed for 7.5eur and we accepted. Then we laid on the sunbed and I sneak took the picture in the previous post. 5 min after that he came back and gave me the ticket. In my imagination that was to get a better look at my girl. He had the tickets in his hand, he could've just gave it to me right away, lol.

We were there for about 2 more hours and my GF is starting to get comfortable being nude. Much needed after the earlier voyeurism. She even spread her legs quite wide shortly a few times.

I spent a good 15 min caressing her body. That made her put one leg on my sunbed so I could get better access to it causing her pussy lips to part a little.

Then we went to our hotel and fucked good. Overall a good nude trip to the beach.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:15 PM

Anything else to show or tell us. We're all on tenterhooks waiting here
Old 04-24-2016, 04:15 AM

nice thread hoping to take g/f later on this year to Maspalomas. Hopefully I'll get some photos of her nude on beach too. Any tips on best part of dunes for first timers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKwillIam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full