Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2016, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Canary Island Nudity

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are going to Gran Canaria easter this year. I have told a few stories about her earlier about her. She's about 1.60m tall, pale, skinny and has a nice body. She is a bit shy buy last year she has been starting to use skirts and dresses without panties often.

For this trip I suspect she will wear a short dress or a skirt pantyless every day. Plus I have "accidentally" booked a hotel right next to the Maspalomas nude beach. I told her I "found out" about the nude beach after ordering and it sounds like she will bare it all.

This will be her first time at a nude beach and I can't wait. I will keep this post updated through the trip.

But in the meantime, what other exciting stuff can be done in Maspalomas? Anything like a nude bar, nude cruise or something that's possible to join? Anything innocent and sexual I'd love to introduce her to. I've heard some stories about sex in the dunes, is that true?
Old 02-01-2016, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are going to Gran Canaria easter this year. I have told a few stories about her earlier about her. She's about 1.60m tall, pale, skinny and has a nice body. She is a bit shy buy last year she has been starting to use skirts and dresses without panties often.

For this trip I suspect she will wear a short dress or a skirt pantyless every day. Plus I have "accidentally" booked a hotel right next to the Maspalomas nude beach. I told her I "found out" about the nude beach after ordering and it sounds like she will bare it all.

This will be her first time at a nude beach and I can't wait. I will keep this post updated through the trip.

But in the meantime, what other exciting stuff can be done in Maspalomas? Anything like a nude bar, nude cruise or something that's possible to join? Anything innocent and sexual I'd love to introduce her to. I've heard some stories about sex in the dunes, is that true?
The dunes are a great place to go
The Following User Says Thank You to ppoole For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 04:07 PM

On the other hand, i have been to maspolomas a couple times and it didnt seem anything out of the ordinary to me. Its right next to playa des anglais tho if you are into the gay scene, which im not! My experience with continental beaches is that most of the women with their tops off would have looked better if they had kept em on! and then you just get used to seeing all the boobies, after several med holidays over the years
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 09:47 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Obviously some of us think all women should be super models. If that were true life on a nude beach would be boring.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 01:19 PM

Been a few times and always fun to be found in the dunes if you are looking for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Penguin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 04:12 PM

Im not saying anyone needs to be a supermodel, in reality most naked people i have seen on euro nude beaches are 60 year old german guys.

I have been with my young kids in those dunes, seen nothing untoward. Im staying a couple miles from there later in the year, getting my rocks off trying to see naked people is not on my list of things to do, been there done that on countless med islands as well as canaries. Its just background noise. I find half naked ladies on beaches quite unsexy. Although an upskirt on the street would be. I guess its all down to context.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 11:27 AM

Thanked 1,952 Times in 188 Posts

Nude beach there seems to be split into @ 3 sections - one is all gay (men). There is also a swingers club near the maspalomas beach - google it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 05:25 PM

Default Maspalomas

Quote:
Hi,

As it is your first visit I suggest you walk straight down to the sea front using the path on lighthouse side of the river (which is usually dry). Rather than crossing the dunes themselves.
I say that for two reasons. Firstly you don't know where you are going and without any reference points you can easily walk around in circles. Secondly; again as it is your first visit there are a lot of strange goings on in the dunes and you may well inadvertently put your girlfriend off the entire holiday by exposing her to what goes on there on day one.

The official nudist area starts about 1000m from where the river becomes a lagoon. There is a beach bar, 'kiosk 4' with a large number of sun beds and shade for hire a little beyond the sign for the 'nudist beach'. We last went there a year ago and the prices have remained unchanged for a number of years. A beer costs €3,soft drinks around the same. Two sunbeds and shade €9 for the day. It really is a good place to learn how to feel comfortable naked around others. Before long you will probably find yourselves standing around the bar nude without even thinking about what you or the others are wearing.

The next is I think Kiosk 7 (no other bars in between) which is the dedicated gay area of the beach. If you carry on walking around the waters edge you will find a bar (textile) near the headland before the sea shore changes direction towards Playa de Ingles. The next bar also nudist has sun beds to hire. Shortly after that you will come to the end of the official nudist beach.

As for the dunes a google search will pull up loads of stories. My wife and I quite comfortably walk to and from Kiosk 4 across the dunes from both Playa Del Inglise and Maspalomas ends and safely avoid any 'action'. But you do need to get to know the dunes to be able to do that....our very first trip we took a slightly different route almost everytime because I missed a landmark. Walking directly from kiosk 4 to the carpark at the bottom of the road near the camels takes a little under twenty minutes (including stopping to put some clothes on) Nudity is legal anywhere in Spain so you can quite easily walk almost up the the entrance points to the dunes nude without anyone batting an eyelid. On our first trip it could take us up to double that as I hadn't got used to the difficulties of hiking with few landmarks.

As for sexual activities. From what I gather from forums and what we have seen albeit participated in. Just about anything and everything goes on in the dunes.
As for other activities there are a number of swingers clubs in Playa del Ingles (cita centre). We've never visited any of them as unlike in Le Cap d'agde where they are look like any other nightclub. In Playa del Ingles they are all in the lower level of the centre and look very seedy.

I have read that Fuerteventura is the easiest place in Europe to start to experience nude beaches. While we do really enjoy Fuertventura and prefer it to Gran Canaria as there is more to do in the evenings there being very few all inclusive hotels there. I think Maspalmos is a far easier place to get used to being naked in 'public'. We like Agde as well but that isn't really for first timers.

One tip. Buy yourselves pairs of really cheap trainers that are easy to put on and take off. You will find them far better for walking across the dunes than flip-flops or bare feet. And then just throw them away at the end of your holiday as they will have been cut to shreds by then anyway.

Last edited by sheandme; 02-06-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: thought of something else to add
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sheandme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2016, 07:28 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Thanks for feedback. We will be there from 24.march to 28.march, which is not long until.

I'm posting a few pictures of my beautiful girl from the last trip to hot climate 2 years ago. Made them unrecognizable by cutting the face away. These are the first pictures of her ever online. Hope you like her.
Attached Thumbnails
GF1.jpg   GF2.jpg  

Old 02-21-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Thanks for feedback. We will be there from 24.march to 28.march, which is not long until.

I'm posting a few pictures of my beautiful girl from the last trip to hot climate 2 years ago. Made them unrecognizable by cutting the face away. These are the first pictures of her ever online. Hope you like her.
love her little anklet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob the black man For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018