uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2021, 07:15 AM

Default BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Yesterday I celebrated my 58th birthday with the love of my life Beth, we have been together for almost five years now and really love each other. We love doing everything together and make special days of our lives something to remember.
Beth is 56 years of age and still looks really great she is the all American blonde that you dream about and really she is out of my league, her only problem is she has to wear glasses when she is reading or driving a car but she is to ashamed to wear them in public.
About a month ago Beth asked me if there was anything really special I wanted to do celebrating my birthday I could not think of anything except spend time with her and have a nice romantic weekend together.
When we first started seeing each other she had told me about her best friend Renee, they had gone known each other all their lives and that they only got to see each other maybe two or three times a year because she now lived in California. About two years ago Beth and I had went into Wal-Mart to get somethings and were walking around and we her someone yell her name BETH BETH I had never met Renee so I didn't know anything about her or what she looked like at all. Beth looked at me and asked who is that? I said I have no fucking idea who it is as she got closer Beth exclaimed Renee they both hugged each other and started chatting then Beth said this is Jeff The man I have been telling you about, nice to meet you she said and we shook hands and gave each other a little hug and I got a massive hard on instantly. Renee was the opposite of Beth she was and brunette with a body that would give a dead man a hard on. She informed us that her grandmother had passed away and had just got to town and would be in for a week so we decided to meet up and go out for drinks on the up coming weekend after she had taken care of the family issue and and went on about our business.
When Beth and I got to the car she asked well what do you think about Renee? I replied if I wasn't with her I would be trying to fuck the hell out of her and she just laughed and said something like your silly, I asked if they had ever had any type of sexual contact with each other and she NO that the only thing close would be that they had seen each other naked a couple time when they were teenagers.
A few days later we met up and went for drinks like we had planned. I noticed Renee kept looking at me in a funny way but I really didn't pay it much attention as her and Beth kept chatting back and forth. She told us that she had been divorced now for 18 months and was looking at moving back that her company had made her a offer and she was seriously thinking about it.
We decided that it was getting late and we needed to get on our way and we all hugged each other while Renee and I were hugging she slid her hand down to my penis and gave it a quick rub and I was already hard from looking at her for three hours and dreaming about the things I would love to do with her. She looked at Beth and said you are one lucky woman I am jealous don't let him go or I will be all over him.
Later that evening Beth asked me how it felt to have her best friends hand rub my cock? I didn't think she knew but she did and I replied it was okay I could get use to it I guess I bet you could. Well lets go to bed and and make love and you can pretend I am her and fuck me the way you want to fuck her.
So as I mentioned earlier Beth had asked about my birthday and Renee ended up moving back we were always hanging out together at my house or Renee's for cookouts and stuff.
Beth told me she had a very big surprise for me dealing with my birthday all she would tell me was she had rented a house at the beach and we would have a four day weekend together. We packed up and took off late Thursday and arrived at the house went in and got settled in. Beth turned and looked at me with a kinky kind of smile on her face and said I told you I had a very special present for you are you ready? I guess so what is it we going to have sex in public or something like that you will see just wait. Then she looked and said I may as well go ahead and surprise you just get comfortable and when I tell you to close your eyes do it and don't be peeking. Alright what ever you say.
She walked towards the bedroom and and I was sitting there wondering what the hell was she doing I thought I could hear her talking to someone but her phone was laying next to me I thought maybe I was just imagining things and did not pay much more attention.
I her say alright close your eyes and keep them closed until I say open them yes ma'am what ever you say. After about a minute She said you can open your eyes now. When I did there stood Beth and Renee dressed in the sexiest, sl*ttiest lingerie and heels I had ever seen. Both of them had wonderful legs but the heels made them stand out even more my dick got so hard I thought it was going to bust and I was going to end up in he hospital and not even get to enjoy this.
Beth looked at me and said this is going to be a one time thing you under stand me? Now lets get started Renee has not been fucked in over two years and she wants to have that cock of yours deep inside her I told her how good it made me feel and that that not only was it big in length but also how fat it was and you knew how to use it to make a woman get off.
I am not bragging but I am pretty well endowed when fully erect I am 10 and 1/2 long and 8 inches in diameter I have had a lot of women get scared when they seen it for the first time and only one that could deep throat it all the way.
Renee came over and ripped my shorts and underwear straight off say lets see this big fellow the biggest I have ever had was about seven inches and Beth tells me your a lot bigger that that. When my erection came into view I thought she was going to pass out, she screamed you got to be fucking kidding be it is as big as a baseball bat there is NO WAY THAT WILL FIT IN MY MOUTH OR MY TIGHT PUSSY. Beth told her to calm down that it would fit and she would love it, Renee then took hold of it in her hand and started rubbing it and stroking it and said it felt big in Wal-Mart that night but nothing like this damn girlfriend you are one lucky b*tch can you you take all that inside you fuck me I am going to be sore and not able to walk after this.
Renee then preceded to start licking the head her tongue felt so great and then she looked up at Beth and me and said well lets see how much I can fit in my mouth, she went about half way and gagged a little and then in one long gasp swallowed every inch all the way to my nut sack and pulled out and said she could feel my pulse in the head of my cock, throat fuck me like a cheap wh*r* and show me you do to Beth every night.
I grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved my cock in her moth once again she was only halfway with each thrust I tried going a little deeper until I felt something in the back of her mouth kind of pop and it went all the way in to my ball again Beth started saying fuck her mouth harder don't pull out or you not get to fuck either of us treat her like the b*tch you told me you. I must have throat fucked her for 10 minutes and Beth said let me have some now now. Beth started doing her usual thing as Renee looked on and started saying she wanted to see how much she could fit in her pussy Beth told her she would have to wait until I eat her out so that she would be good and wet she said that if she was going to have wait that she was going to lick her pussy.
I swear I almost blew my load right then I told them I wanted to watch this and they said what ever you want to do is fine Renee slid between Beth's legs and started licking her blonde c*nt like a starving homeless person I got so turned on nd started stroking my dick thinking I don't know how much longer I can take of this when I noticed Beth making eye contact with me to enter Renee from behind in a doggie style position. I got behind her and started rubbing the head of my erection up and down her slit I had not had the chance to even taste her pussy but I was ready to do what ever Beth said. I finally eased the head inside her love folds and she bucked a little a little a yelled oh my god while still eating Beth's pussy go ahead and shoved it in me I want to feel it as deep as you can go. I kept easing in until her muscles relaxed and I went all the way up to where I thought my balls were going to go inside her.
We fucked like this for about 10 minutes until I gave both of them a cum shower With more cum than I had ever produced at one time in my life. Beth asked both of us how it was and we both said great she then said well I hope you really enjoyed it because we are going to fuck for the next two days and nights only stopping for fluids and food.
We just wound up the Sunday morning fuck session and they yelling for me to come get some more we got anther 24 hours before we check out and I am sure we are going to be drained by the time we leave.
Oh I almost forgot I think the weather outside is real nice also.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to romane2112 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2021, 10:17 AM

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Attached Thumbnails
8A8903AA-1BD8-4F90-9F37-FE948FBA891D.jpeg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rocksuperstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2021, 12:17 PM

Default On that note...

...I suppose 8" diameter would also be considered a 'stretch'

Zing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post: