photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2020, 04:03 PM

Default I think my Wife may be an Exhibitionist (but does she realise)

Hi, my first post here. I only came across this forum in the last few days but I am now hooked!

I came here as I love the stories of wives showing off etc, and I think it’s only fair if I share something to.

I have a very sexy wife (35) who I have been with since she was 19. And over those years I have lost count of the number of times she has exposed (accidentally) a bit too much. To my friends, her stepdad, the neighbours or strangers.

I love it when something like that happens, but when mentioned she just brushes it of. What I cannot get my head around is does she know, does it too turn her on?. I want to ask more but the risk is I push her away when hands up she appreciates my Showing My Wife kink. So instead should I just stay quiet and enjoy my sexy wife and her inability to keep her modesty?!

Some examples are that when the weather is warm I can easily persuade her to wear dresses without underwear, but she will then without fail flash me her pussy (sometimes bald, but mainly neatly trimmed) without realising. Or anyone else that happens to be with us!! I have tried to attach a photo below from a party. My wife (on left) was taking a selfie with her best friend and the friends husband. All evening her tight short dress has exposed her pussy whenever she was sitting down. Sorry for poor quality, but my heart was pounding and needing to a quick shot to avoid it being obvious. I do hope the friends husband noticed the show but not sure. What do you think?!

I have more examples but just wanted to know what you all thought? Is she as innocent as she makes out? But if not, why does she not instigate a discussion etc. Help!
Attached Thumbnails
AAC901B3-135F-4DA5-9F03-312029700C8D.jpeg  
The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to MyWifePandora For This Useful Post:
24r135, 2dollarbills, acecal, ale27, americuadorian, BaconBot, badduladdu, BadPhotog, barerider69, beachbum_61, bertimos, bigdownloader, bladesfan1725, braddvorak, breastexp101, bucky23, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, cartman88, clc100, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, DippsyDudel, Donono, DRDavenport, Dx3600uk, Esandes, eviltwin, freddyfi, ghettybooty, gq_devil, GS1000, HDTour, HedoRocks, hs97jhs, iotache, Iwfqm, jb1188, jellyworm, Jess561, jho.n3, jmm1155, jonnyx, kajuk, kinky_very2001, krushboy07, kuryaki, LBnJB, meandmygirl, mlcupple, mustardseed, nectcouple, nhd95, Obironic, OlliP, Omega88, originale02, Peek, pippys, pope111, raysallx, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, Saddledrifter, sam77sam77, savaged, Showoffmywife, SimonTabs, Slaurel89, Sn0wCrash, solva193, spiegelei, spinalator, testme97, thealbaarea, theradioshack, the_lex_terry, timsthreesons, Tomdaly71, toml, toyroller1, tristanwoods, vitalianos, wifeonshow, Womanw, Wunderheiler, xxxxenophile, zarh, zeuren
Old 07-01-2020, 06:15 PM

Default Good for you.

She is certainly one that you do not want to let get away. However, I must ask, do you talk? I mean really talk?
Do you discuss important matters, such as bills, rent/mortgage, the future? Talking about your sexual interests is equally as important as discussing where you see yourself in 1 year, 5 years etc. Business, friendship, or marriage - communication is the key to the successes of any type of relationship.
If you are not talking openly about what you like and do not like, how these experiences have been enjoyable for you, then you are not being honest with her. This form of dishonesty usually drives one to cheat on their partner in order to fulfill hidden desires. Do not present it to her as if it is a demand and you should expect her to think about what you have said for a good deal of time before expect her to answer. And when she does, she will start the conversation. You just have to plant the seed. Let her know that if it is something intentional or not, that it is okay.
Most people simply need validation of their feelings to stretch their limits. Often in the case of women, who have been degraded and insulted for having sexual desires, they only need permission in order to free their mind of the many societal norms. What you feel is okay. What you desire is okay. Knowing that you will not be judged harshly is very liberating.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 07:11 PM

I’m not sure what to think. I’m going to need to examine the rest of the evidence to decide. So if you have more to present that will definitely help us all understand the situation better.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghettybooty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 08:01 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

Hmmm. If this were a recent thing, then I would understand. But you have been with her for 16 years, and you imply that it's ALWAYS been this way. Therefore, how can you not already know? Heck, as absolutely confusing as my own wife is (as I have posted here many times), I more or less have had her figured out the entire 16+ years that we have been together, and it drives her crazy that I know her better than she knows herself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 08:55 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

I’m 99.99% sure that she knows. Almost all women know when they are exposing themselves.

As to why she doesn’t discuss it, look up “plausible deniability” on the site. Many, many women like to exhibit themselves, but only when they can plausibly deny it if caught or called out.

So my guess is that you wife loves doing it, knows that you are aware, but is not comfortable talking about it. I would continue to enjoy her behavior and not try to get her to talk about it. Otherwise she may shut down.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:19 AM

Been told by more than one female that 99% of the time they know what there showing.
Mentioned to one that you could see down her blouse and told me that she was aware and when that was the case she wore her sexy bras.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to digger62 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 03:18 PM

I really appreciate all advice given. I am glad you don’t think it was a ridiculous question. I have mentioned In bed during dirty talk etc Certain moments or fantasies and she is willing to reply, but only the bear minimum and I get the impression she is only saying what she thinks I am want to hear.

So to respond to one I’m of the posters. I only have a few other photo evidence. I hope you appreciate catching a wife in the act when not planned is a matter of luck! The first couple are when we had the in laws staying over night. My wife cane down in a silky shirt nightdrsss but she assumed the thick dressing gown protected her modesty...... wrong. Her step dad and i were presented with 30mins of Upskirt. The pho don’t even give it justice. He sat down eventually (next to her) and she put her legs across his lap. God know how much of her beautiful pussy he saw that morning.

I don’t know if she knew her bald lips were on show. Whether she did it for me or others?!

In briefly caught this moment but she had been wearing this after a day at the beach, and sat like this with me and her step dad around for maybe 15mins. I was so hard I couldn’t stand up.
Attached Thumbnails
5ABE197B-EBEC-4256-9EDE-D6428ACC70C1.jpeg   6EBA79DE-39AE-424B-A418-0E4C8619C362.jpeg  

762B0597-4C3F-4C35-8D11-949421BC5D35.jpeg   18632D63-56D2-4ABB-AB11-1B3C77950EBF.jpeg  

Last edited by Turtle; 07-02-2020 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Merged 3 Posts made a few minutes apart
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to MyWifePandora For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 04:39 PM

Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm very much interested in reading in detail about these situations where she was accidentally exposed.

When she was younger my mother in law could behave the same way, so I know how exciting those situations can be.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 04:58 PM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 172 Posts
Default The truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWifePandora View Post
Hi, my first post here. I only came across this forum in the last few days but I am now hooked!

I came here as I love the stories of wives showing off etc, and I think it’s only fair if I share something to.

I have a very sexy wife (35) who I have been with since she was 19. And over those years I have lost count of the number of times she has exposed (accidentally) a bit too much. To my friends, her stepdad, the neighbours or strangers.

I love it when something like that happens, but when mentioned she just brushes it of. What I cannot get my head around is does she know, does it too turn her on?. I want to ask more but the risk is I push her away when hands up she appreciates my Showing My Wife kink. So instead should I just stay quiet and enjoy my sexy wife and her inability to keep her modesty?!

Some examples are that when the weather is warm I can easily persuade her to wear dresses without underwear, but she will then without fail flash me her pussy (sometimes bald, but mainly neatly trimmed) without realising. Or anyone else that happens to be with us!! I have tried to attach a photo below from a party. My wife (on left) was taking a selfie with her best friend and the friends husband. All evening her tight short dress has exposed her pussy whenever she was sitting down. Sorry for poor quality, but my heart was pounding and needing to a quick shot to avoid it being obvious. I do hope the friends husband noticed the show but not sure. What do you think?!

I have more examples but just wanted to know what you all thought? Is she as innocent as she makes out? But if not, why does she not instigate a discussion etc. Help!
Trust and believe your wife knows exactly what she is doing. All women desire to feel sexy and wanted by guys. They don't care who the guy is so long as she feels desired. I have so many girlfriends that love to tease guys with their bodies and they tell me it's because it turns them on the whole time acting like they are so innocent and unaware. Yeah okay BS
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Macmmot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2020, 12:17 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
So my guess is that you wife loves doing it, knows that you are aware, but is not comfortable talking about it. I would continue to enjoy her behavior and not try to get her to talk about it. Otherwise she may shut down.
Exactly.

You have to learn to play the "plausible deniability" game; otherwise they get self-conscious and "shut it off."

My wife goes braless all the time in the summer. Because she has long, naturally hard nipples - depending on what she's wearing it can be very obvious. If she's wearing a loose tank top...it's "nipslips all day long."

Before we go out she'll sometimes ask me if her nips are showing too much. I know she is perfectly aware they are; but I'll play the "plausible deniability game" and tell her they aren't. Even if I can see them from a mile away. It's actually kinda hilarious sometimes.

Tags
exhibitionism, pussy flashing, upskirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022