Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2014, 08:06 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 138 Posts
Default Best wager you've had

Thought I'd ask this one one the back of a weekend game of golf I had. Also a recent thread about 'how many like' gave me the idea. I was playing with a good friend who I've had many a late night beer chat with regarding our wives and how much we fancied each others. We also both knew about each others extensive collection of photos. Anyway, after one heavy night shortly before a game of golf we decided on a wager. After much discussion we half jokingly agreed on seeing pics of each others other halves.
The next morning in he cold light of day, I was convinced we would both change our minds when it came to the crunch. However, on the day of the game he asked if I was still up for it. I looked a little shocked but just shrugged and said yeh, why not. We basically decided on three games in one. Stroke play, match play and stable ford. For those who don't play it's pretty simple. Stroke play is all your shots added together, lowest score wins. Match play is whoever scores the lowest on each hole wins the whole. Person with most won holes at the end wins the match. And finally stable ford is a kind of point system. 2pts for par, 1 for bogie, 3 for birdie etc. most points at the end wins. With players of our ability (not that great) it would be possible for us both to win any of them or some of them.
What we decided on was whoever won match play would see the others wife in her underwear. Stable ford would be a topless pic and stroke play would be a naked picture. And if one of us won all three they could choose a bonus.
As the game progressed, it was all pretty even, both having good holes, both having bad holes and both having shockers. As it turned out, I won the match play with two holes to spare and decided to claim my prize straight away. So got to see his wife in a very sexy set of underwear. That only seemed to inspire my last couple of holes. Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough to beat him on stable ford, so I showed him a topless pic of my wife. Finally the stroke play scores we added up and it turned out to be a draw. So over a beer afterwards we took great pleasure in seeing each others wives in all their glory. She was even sexier than I was expecting. Can't wait for the next game now.
If this thread takes off there is another story from years ago of a bet with me best female friend at the time.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:37 AM

Thanked 26,408 Times in 959 Posts

There is a thrill to showing your wife's pictures to someone in person and when they know her it just makes it all the better. Done the same thing but not on a wager just on a one for one, show me one and I will show you one, it ended up going to videos before we ever stopped.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Old 11-02-2014, 10:09 AM

Thanked 3,557 Times in 148 Posts
Smile Wagers are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Thought I'd ask this one one the back of a weekend game of golf I had. Also a recent thread about 'how many like' gave me the idea. I was playing with a good friend who I've had many a late night beer chat with regarding our wives and how much we fancied each others. We also both knew about each others extensive collection of photos. Anyway, after one heavy night shortly before a game of golf we decided on a wager. After much discussion we half jokingly agreed on seeing pics of each others other halves.
The next morning in he cold light of day, I was convinced we would both change our minds when it came to the crunch. However, on the day of the game he asked if I was still up for it. I looked a little shocked but just shrugged and said yeh, why not. We basically decided on three games in one. Stroke play, match play and stable ford. For those who don't play it's pretty simple. Stroke play is all your shots added together, lowest score wins. Match play is whoever scores the lowest on each hole wins the whole. Person with most won holes at the end wins the match. And finally stable ford is a kind of point system. 2pts for par, 1 for bogie, 3 for birdie etc. most points at the end wins. With players of our ability (not that great) it would be possible for us both to win any of them or some of them.
What we decided on was whoever won match play would see the others wife in her underwear. Stable ford would be a topless pic and stroke play would be a naked picture. And if one of us won all three they could choose a bonus.
As the game progressed, it was all pretty even, both having good holes, both having bad holes and both having shockers. As it turned out, I won the match play with two holes to spare and decided to claim my prize straight away. So got to see his wife in a very sexy set of underwear. That only seemed to inspire my last couple of holes. Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough to beat him on stable ford, so I showed him a topless pic of my wife. Finally the stroke play scores we added up and it turned out to be a draw. So over a beer afterwards we took great pleasure in seeing each others wives in all their glory. She was even sexier than I was expecting. Can't wait for the next game now.
If this thread takes off there is another story from years ago of a bet with me best female friend at the time.
Bring on the story Yorkie! I think wagers and dares are the absolute best way to see something you wouldn't normally have a chance to see. There is something about losing fair and square and having to pay up, that really gets the clothes to come off, even for women who would never imagine getting naked in their regular life.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 10:22 PM

Thanked 26,503 Times in 1,269 Posts

This is easy, I can't remember the year but it was when Trivial Pursuit first came out and was wildly popular. We played with friends but mostly my wife and I played against each other. She is highly educated, I am not, I am in IT where self education is more important, so I won almost every game, much to my wife's annoyance. We would bet sexual favors sometimes, nothing too wild, just the 2 of us.

My wife had a childhood friend who frequently visited us, Gail was divorced and fairly attractive, she was dean's list all the way through college. She came in for a football weekend and Friday night we all went out for dinner. My wife usually prefers I don't drink much alcohol, but this night she was encouraging me to have a second martini and wanted a bottle of wine with dinner. No problem she'll be designated driver.

We get home not too late and now I see the plot forming, they want to play Trivial Pursuit and Gail is a ringer, she "never loses" and I'm going to get my ass beaten. The alcohol was to make me easier to defeat. I am not intimidated, I tell them they can even play as a team. No bets are mentioned yet.

If you don't know, by answering trivia questions you have to get 6 wedges and the middle first to win. I am quickly down 2 wedges, not a problem to me, but my wife and Gail start getting cocky, high fiving and fist pumping. My wife starts telling Gail about some of sex bets, we've never discussed anything sexual with her but she finds this hysterical.

Tired of their premature bragging I say "how about if I win I get my BJ, but from both of you". My wife looks a little shocked, but Gail pipes in "but if we win you have to take us to 'fancy restaurant' for brunch."

"That's a deal", I snap back.

They never got another wedge, I wiped them out.

As the end got closer they started arguing every question, my wife is an the jealous side and Gail is fairly modest, so they were trying to back out, but I stuck to my guns. When the game was over my wife asked me to go take a shower and they would be ready when I came out. When I went in the shower I fully felt "this is never happening".

But amazingly when I came out they were both in our bed covered with a sheet, but obviously nude underneath. My wife did most of the sucking, but Gail participated and I get to see her naked.

BTW, I took them to the fancy brunch place the next day anyway. Gail visited a few more times before remarrying and moving too far away. We never repeated, I think my wife was not comfortable with it.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:40 AM

Thanked 1,963 Times in 190 Posts

My wife is as stubborn as a mule when she gets her mind set on some topic. (takes after her mother!)

She was adamant one day about the name of a restaurant which I knew damn well she had got wrong - so she bet me on her being right and her prize was a meal out there. My prize was a month of BJs (which she isn't overly keen on !)

I won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a lot of cajoling some days - but I made her pay up for all 30 BJs.

She doesn't bet me anymore - sadly.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:53 AM

Off out for another round of golf this weekend. My mate has just text to see if we're doing a similar wager. He wants to up the ante a little too. If one of us wins by an as yet undecided amount or wins all three ways of scoring he wants to know how far I'm willing to go. Will see how this pans out!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2014, 07:58 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Off out for another round of golf this weekend. My mate has just text to see if we're doing a similar wager. He wants to up the ante a little too. If one of us wins by an as yet undecided amount or wins all three ways of scoring he wants to know how far I'm willing to go. Will see how this pans out!
Let's us know when the wager is decided.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2014, 04:37 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default A football bet

This happened back in the 90s before I was married. Some buddies and I would get together on occasion to watch college football games when my favorite team had an off week or an away game too far to travel to. One week were were meeting at a friend's apartment to watch the Michigan State-Notre Dame game. One friend was a Fighting Irish fan. The rest of us didn't have a dog in the fight. Anyway the girlfriend of the guy whose apartment we were at was there as well. She was about a 5'4 brunette and wore glasses. She wasn't a fan of either team but started talking trash to the ND fan. About 15 minutes before the game started, the guy told her to put up or shut up. She said she didn't have money to bet but if they guy would put up $100 she would flash her tits if she lost. The guy wouldn't agree to it. She then said if he would put up $200 she would be a topless waitress for us the rest of the evening if ND won. My buddy didn't have that much on him but the rest of us quickly pledged the difference before she changed her mind.

We agreed to give MSU 7 points. If they covered we would give her $200. If they didn't cover, she would go topless for the evening. We couldn't touch and no pictures but she couldn't cover up or hide. She had to stay in the living room unless she was fetching beers. Boyfriend was good with it and so we shook hands.

Notre Dame killed MSU winning about 35-10 or so. I expected her to back out of the bet, as everyone was teasing her during the fourth quarter. She was very red in the face from blushing. When the game ended, she excused her self to the bathroom. About 5 minutes later she came out and said a bet was a bet. She took off her shirt, revealing a white bra. She turned away from us and unhooked the bra and slipped it off. She turned back to us. She was covering her tits with her hands and was blushing so much that her neck and upper chest was splotchy. Finally after about 30 seconds she moved her hands and revealed some very perky B cups. Her nipples were quite erect. Everyone cheered which cause her to blush some more.

She then proceeded to wait on us, grabbing beers and snacks for everyone and she sat on the couch topless, beside her boyfriend while we watch her/the next game. Every so often, she would make eye contact with someone staring at her tits and turn beet red again. After the second game was over, she slipped her shirt back on but not her bra.

The guy later broke up with her. About a year after the fact, we were talking about it and he confessed that she really wanted to show his friends her titties but was too embarrassed to do so. He was the one who suggested the bet and had her pick MSU since they were likely to lose. She told him later that night that it was the most exciting thing she had ever done and she fucked his brains out. Although she loved it, so was to embarrassed to make another bet. The boyfriend said he tried to talk her into a full nudity bet but couldn't.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
There is a thrill to showing your wife's pictures to someone in person and when they know her it just makes it all the better. Done the same thing but not on a wager just on a one for one, show me one and I will show you one, it ended up going to videos before we ever stopped.
Same thing here started with headless shots but ended up swapping vids clips. Done it so long with my mate we can watch the hairstyle change along with our wifes weight go up and down. LOL And yes it's a great thrill.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dkdiablo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 04:16 AM

Well I was asked to keep a couple of you updated. We did indeed go out again with the same basic wager. This time it had to be different pics. The extra bit was that if one of us won all 3 formats then the pic had to be more graphic. It was up to the loser to determine how far the went. We also decided that if some one wonby a considerable margin (we decided on 10pts,10strokes or 6 holes) then the loser had to send the winner a picture for him to enjoy at his leisure. Unfortunately for me I lost all three this week. In fact I had such a shocker that at one point I was in danger of losing by ten. Luckily he mucked up the last 2 holes. Playing again on Thursday......
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6

0m:46s

04-10-2005
Day at the beach

0m:38s