Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2020, 03:54 PM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhenderson View Post
As evidenced here and all the other lesser but similar sites, there is no shortage of naked women on the internet. How risky do you think it really is to post pics with nudity showing face? In the unlikely situation where someone did recognize you or your wife/gf, seems even less likely they'd do anything other than enjoy the find. I guess there will always be weirdos and jerks like anywhere but I wonder if the risk is overstated. Any stories from those who have posted face pics and good or bad outcomes?
I think it depends on how embarrassed you would be if someone you did know came across it. My wife is less worried about what other people think, and it's just a little nudity so who really cares. Unless you are planning on running for office, I feel like it's just innocent fun. nobody is hurt and especially in these times we all need a little excitement. That's part of the fun too. Maybe someone you know will see you?

Last edited by Turtle; 10-21-2022 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Moved to first post
Old 11-18-2020, 05:18 PM

Thanked 1,699 Times in 139 Posts

I kind of think it depends on how young and fit the gal is. Mature women are reposted plenty I’m sure, but it seems to me that the pics that get shared far enough to actually risk being discovered by friends and family are chicks in their sexual primes with their faces clearly showing.

I’ve been wondering about “clothed/unclothed” pics. I have a feeling that when nudes of these women are shared for the first time, they probably aren’t shared side by side. I think more likely, when a nude pic makes it far enough to be discovered by some random hornball who lusted over the girl in high school, he then takes it upon himself to match the pictures up.

Why am I thinking about it at this depth? Clearly, because I am the aforementioned random horn-ball. Know-thyself, young grasshopper.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:42 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Faces

I recognized a lady that posted all the time on another very popular adult site for years,we passed each other in a super market and talked about her post,we became friends she even told what town she lived in and where all the outside public area photos were taken.I asked her if anyone besides me ever recognized her and she said only once at home depot and the guy asked her if she was Judy,she said yes and he walked away and would not say anything,,this friend did 1000's of photos for years..
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 07:00 AM

Thanked 6,931 Times in 615 Posts
Default Perhaps?

Perhaps the question is - if we post a naked face pic of our wife or GF, should we also have to do the very same with our anonymous faces, granted that hardly anyone would want to see our naked portly bodies and unremarkable faces?

I think that answers the very nature of this question
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,442 Times in 143 Posts

I know of a woman whose husband, with her permission, posted nude pictures of her without her face. As it happened, one of her coworkers recognized her from the background of the picture as well as some jewelry she was wearing. He immediately approached her for sex. When she declined, he became aggressive, obsessive, and indiscreet. She wound up having to quit her job and move out of state to start over just to get out of the situation.

I agree that the chances of being recognized in this day and age are rather slim. However, the downside can be huge. I think most women over the age of 20 recognize the danger of the crazed admirer and most men don't. The crazed admirer is more common than most men think. The woman discussed above was concerned and a bit frightened of the coworker. Some people are just crazy and good at covering it up.

Personally, while I appreciate the people who do take the risk, I think the downside of the slight risk is just too high.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:44 PM

Thanked 1,455 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
I know of a woman whose husband, with her permission, posted nude pictures of her without her face. As it happened, one of her coworkers recognized her from the background of the picture as well as some jewelry she was wearing. He immediately approached her for sex. When she declined, he became aggressive, obsessive, and indiscreet. She wound up having to quit her job and move out of state to start over just to get out of the situation.

I agree that the chances of being recognized in this day and age are rather slim. However, the downside can be huge. I think most women over the age of 20 recognize the danger of the crazed admirer and most men don't. The crazed admirer is more common than most men think. The woman discussed above was concerned and a bit frightened of the coworker. Some people are just crazy and good at covering it up.

Personally, while I appreciate the people who do take the risk, I think the downside of the slight risk is just too high.
Every picture posted of my wife is either from not in out home or an unidentifiable background. I've also blurred her jewelry.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to postnit4u For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 05:25 AM

Thanked 4,118 Times in 416 Posts

It's not worth it. Worst case scenario is just too bad compared to the pay off for mine.
But it all depends on the couple and the situation and the lifestyle etc.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 08:42 AM

Thanked 9,952 Times in 516 Posts

I think the more and more people post online, the lower the risk becomes. There's just so much of it now, that there is less of a chance of being discovered.

However, that chance is not zero. There is always some risk. The large majority of photos we post either here or on Reddit are either not showing face, or at least a masked face for plausible deniability.

I do share some photos and videos of her, including hard core (with her knowledge) with some friends that I trust.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:54 AM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 193 Posts
Default I posted nude with hidden face pics

no harm was done but there is a senior contributor on another adult site that checks out every photo and if deemed worthy he will save the photo. My photos on Fl..kr were set to block people from saving them so this person used the snipping app to cut and paste the photos.
Don't think that if you block others from saving your photos that you are safe. There are people out there that don't care about copyright rules. Just saying......
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 03:52 PM

Thanked 2,791 Times in 408 Posts
Default new technology - don't rely on hiding in the mass of images

You cannot untell a secret.

Assuming you are still together: no complicating new partner or inlaws. No new job, colleagues, working abroad (eg a Muslim country), neighbours where this could be a problem. Would your (adult) children and partners be stigmatized?

New Technology.
Consider the vintage pictures here. Smartphones and the internet were not imagined. Many naturists/nudists willingly posed for print magazines and friends with film cameras. Distribution was limited. Family/friends/neighbours/colleagues unlikely to see it, especially for foreign magazines.

Don't count on hiding in the mass of images.
Current technological developments include facial and location recognition eventually available to all. A prospective employer might put the candidate's image through one and find your nude or sex pics. Or a doxxer, puts the nude picture through facial recognition and up comes your Facebook page.

OK this is planning for the unplanned - maybe I'm just paranoid.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:

Tags
face pics, nakedeve, nude, posted online

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s