photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2014, 11:37 AM

So I've gone ahead and put up a new Interactive: Professional (Mis)Conduct.

I wanted to do something a little bit different from my normal stories by presenting a somewhat more specific scenario. There are still a wide array of settings to choose from, but they're all framed under the context of being a workplace or work related for the main character. I figured, hey, being naked in public is bad enough, but naked at work? Where people see you daily and are going to recognize you? That has to be so much more embarrassing.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantompen View Post
Sounds good. Which site is this on? Could you post a link?
Old 09-25-2014, 07:19 PM

Yeah, like a true genius, I meant to put the link in that post, put space in there for it, and then... forgot.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...sConduct/map/1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantompen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 05:26 PM

I've also noticed that Teraton has put up a Halloween Interactive?

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/cid/1863025
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 04:48 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

It really feels like there's been a bit of a drought lately as far as ENF fiction is concerned. I love the interactive realm but lately all the stories I follow have been fairly stagnate. So I was just wondering what everyone else has been following. Here, writing.com, any ENF oriented fiction (my personal preference is towards small breast ENF, but at this point anything people think is good). Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 06:14 PM

@SPLOTCH11: I'm afraid I can't help you too much; I've never known there to be quite such a lull over the summer period as their was this year, but hopefully as we go into the colder months authors will gravitate back to their keyboards. That said, while you can't always guarantee the quality of a story or that it will be to your taste, I tend to keep an eye on The ASN Story Board, TEEN GIRL PANTSING / STRIPPING PRANKS & GAMES and Stripping and Humiliation (along with the One Click Chicks Forum of course), as they get a fairly steady number of submissions. Probably the stand out for me recently has been the Amy and Ash series by KennyBee, which has recently been posted here too.

Always grateful to you for the 'Nothing to Hide' updates of course! Any plans to continue GRETCHEN'S WORLD? Not to push you but some people have been saying there's a bit of an ENF drought on at the moment.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantompen View Post

I wanted to do something a little bit different from my normal stories by presenting a somewhat more specific scenario. There are still a wide array of settings to choose from, but they're all framed under the context of being a workplace or work related for the main character. I figured, hey, being naked in public is bad enough, but naked at work? Where people see you daily and are going to recognize you? That has to be so much more embarrassing.
Naked at work stories are my absolute favourite stories.

But I think people get discouraged when they see a story that's basically blank. You should try to at least populate most of the early chapters of your story. Give people inspiration and draw them to your story. :P
Old 10-04-2014, 01:29 PM

Indeed. You have a good point. I'll try to buckle down and knock out a few chapters to hopefully spur things on. Just need to get into the right inspirational mood...
Old 10-11-2014, 02:15 PM

Default Introduction & taking requests

Hey everybody. This is probably overdue, so I thought I'd get in on the discussion finally. Don't mind the weird username- I originally made it for writing.com never thinking I would be adding stories myself, but it turned out I quite enjoyed writing. Though I'm a long-time OCC member under a different account, it seemed easier to just make a new one to match my writing.com name.

For one reason or another, things over there have seemed kind of stale lately. Or maybe that's just me because I haven't been having much inspiration, I don't know whether other people have been feeling that way, too. Regardless, with mrwoodson making another unwelcome return, I wanted to do something to help make things better! So for at least a little while, I'll be welcoming all requests, and I hope everyone here will take me up on the offer. Tell me them however you like- the more specific, the better- and I'll try to make the best stories I can out of them. Even if there's just a particular ongoing story you want me to continue, it'd be helpful to know. I want to get people excited about new stuff coming out again, and I hope that it will breathe some life into the community and encourage people to finish promising stories that too often get dropped halfway through- or worse, just short of the climax.

On an unrelated note, if anyone has any feedback for me- positive or negative- I would love to hear it. I'm still pretty new to this and don't feel too confident. It will also help me make your requests more to your liking.

Cheers!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lolwritingcom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolwritingcom View Post

On an unrelated note, if anyone has any feedback for me- positive or negative- I would love to hear it. I'm still pretty new to this and don't feel too confident. It will also help me make your requests more to your liking.

Cheers!
You don't have to worry about your confidence, mate - I think you're a brilliant writer and I'm always glad to see your name on the 'Recent Chapters' page.

Coincidentally, while I was checking your profile I noticed that you contribute to a story I'd never heard of before: Sweet Dreams. For anyone who, like me, hasn't heard of it before here is the link:

http://www.writing.com/view/1923583

I'm tempted to add a chapter or two myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p