photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2017, 05:41 PM

Default Reading girlfriend "sexts" with her ex-boyfriend.

One of the most exciting experiences that I've had this year was reading the sexts between my gf and her ex-boyfriend at the time they were dating. So, no cheating involved.

Two months ago I was trying to sext with my girlfriend, but she was in a family trip and privacy was non-existent; so it was quite hard for her to take pictures. Besides, I noticed that she wasn't as horny as I was.

So I asked her to send me some photos that she had taken before, anything would do the trick; and things unfolded amazingly. The messages were something like this (I could copy them as they were written, but it would be a hell of a long post)

- Why don't you send me some old pictures that I hadn't seen? Anything will do.
- I don't have any; I only take nudes when I'm sexting.
- Well, haven't you sexted with someone else? That way, those photos would be new for me!
- No!
- Not even your ex-boyfriend?
- Hahahahaha. Well, you know I did; but that doesn't count. Also, I don't think you wanna see that.
- Why not?!

We continued a few minutes until she sent me a sexy pic she had sent to her exbf; she was still wearing bra and panties, but her legs were open. I felt like my cock was going to explode; but I kept pushing the boundaries until she started sending me more revealing pics every time. First her nipples, then her bush, her ass, and at the end, her wide open vagina.

I was excited as fuck and I could notice that she was even more excited. But we couldn't sext anymore because they had to go. I finished the job with a HUGE load imagining that I was the ex-bf, and I couldn't stop thinking about it for the next days.

When she got back from her trip; when were on my bed, I told how exciting it was to see those images, and she told me that she got so wet sending them. So, without thinking about it twice, I asked if I could see those messages. She agreed immediately.

She scrolled through all the conversation, until a sexy part. We started reading it while she was jerking me off. I got super hard reading how she wanted him to put his dick inside of her; or her ex telling her that he loved her nipples.

When we were halfway through, she asked me to stop, because there were some pics of him; and probably I didn't want to see them. But... I was waiting for that moment the whole week. We continued scrolling and I saw his dick pics. It was quite thick, but not too long. I got super hard seeing that hard cock (and the hardness was caused by my girlfriend) and my gf's responses like: "I want to suck it", "Put it into my pussy", etc.

It didn't take long for me to cum gallons of sperm. It was the most exciting thing of the last quarter.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:58 PM

Awesome story! Any chance of seeing those pics?
The Following User Says Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotmartin View Post
Awesome story! Any chance of seeing those pics?
Unfortunately, no.

I have shared her pics with her permission and blessing with two of my friends. She seems to enjoy to be seen, but she is still reluctant to share or expose herself to a "broader" audience. Ha.

It might take a few years, even, but I'm sure that someday she will agree to be shown naked to everyone. In the meanwhile, I don't want to get into trouble.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 11:13 PM

Definitely understandable!
The Following User Says Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 07:49 AM

Default Great Story

That wasa great story. Got me going wishing I could see what my wife did with her Ex's
The Following User Says Thank You to waddayasay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 04:25 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
When she got back from her trip; when were on my bed, I told how exciting it was to see those images, and she told me that she got so wet sending them. So, without thinking about it twice, I asked if I could see those messages. She agreed immediately.

She scrolled through all the conversation, until a sexy part. We started reading it while she was jerking me off. I got super hard reading how she wanted him to put his dick inside of her; or her ex telling her that he loved her nipples.

When we were halfway through, she asked me to stop, because there were some pics of him; and probably I didn't want to see them. But... I was waiting for that moment the whole week. We continued scrolling and I saw his dick pics. It was quite thick, but not too long. I got super hard seeing that hard cock (and the hardness was caused by my girlfriend) and my gf's responses like: "I want to suck it", "Put it into my pussy", etc.
Your GF loved sending the pics she had sent to her ex to you and probably was turned on by the memories of things she did with him. Have you gotten her to tell you more stories of sexy things she has done in her past? Had a nympho GF years ago who loved to tell stories when we were playing around. Was so hot, sometimes re-enacting some of them.

Maybe your Gf should "accidentally" send a couple hot pics to that ex or others. Might start up some new sexting threads for you two to share... All for fun...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Your GF loved sending the pics she had sent to her ex to you and probably was turned on by the memories of things she did with him. Have you gotten her to tell you more stories of sexy things she has done in her past? Had a nympho GF years ago who loved to tell stories when we were playing around. Was so hot, sometimes re-enacting some of them.

Maybe your Gf should "accidentally" send a couple hot pics to that ex or others. Might start up some new sexting threads for you two to share... All for fun...
Yeah, she has opened up about her past quite a lot, and she asked me to see my own sexts with my ex-girlfriends. It was quite horny, too.

She doesn't talk to her exes anymore. However, she currently has a very nerdy friend who has a crush on her. I know he isn't a threat at all (well, nothing is 100% for certain but... you know what I mean); so I want her to sext with that guy; probably sending a couple of sexy pics; but she is hesitating about doing it. Time will tell.

I haven't told her but I would probably let her suck that guy if she recorded everything. But it's just a fantasy at this point.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 06:54 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

You should def get her to send several hot teasing pics showing a progression of her revealing herself. Maybe best after a few beverages to get her to take the pics, then later in the evening after more beverages convince her how hot it would be if that other guy saw those pics. If that other guy knows about you she could pretend to be sending them to you - if he does not know about you then she could be sending them to another guy. Hell, might be even hotter if that other guy thinks she is sending the pics to a 3rd guy even while dating you! You know he would love it, nothing hotter than a sexy girl who seems available but currently just out of reach - and you know your GF would get so hot doing it. Fun times for all!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 07:03 AM

Thanked 11,015 Times in 1,026 Posts

TOTALLY HOT ulsafiu!!

Thanks for keeping us up on your smoking hot relationship. With the nerdy guy I know exactly what your talking about I have been trying to have my significant other do exactly the same thing.

Please keep us posted, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4134 0012 1

2m:24s

06-03-2008
Ruffina chiropratry massage

8m:45s

04-18-2024
Spitroasted

2m:46s

02-15-2016

3m:57s

07-25-2015