uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 01-17-2012, 03:13 PM

Thanked 11,125 Times in 384 Posts
Default Climbing the Pole

I wanted to do an exhib thread about something different. I have lots of pictures of both professional and amateur strippers working the pole but I wanted a sub, sub-genre of strippers. As I was thinking about that, I came upon some of my pictures of women climbing the pole and decided that they would be interesting.

And by "climbing the pole," I mean really climbing the pole. Not just twirling around with feet off the ground but really climbing up the pole. You can see by the muscles on all of these women that it's not easy and takes strength and skill. I don't know if they're high school gymnasts gone bad or pros who have worked had to develop their skills or something else but I think you'll enjoy them.

These are all my original pictures owned by me.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing01 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing02 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing03 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing04 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing05 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing06 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing07 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing08 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing09 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing10 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

Old 01-17-2012, 03:36 PM

When I was in elementary school and got to go outside for recess, there would always be one girl who climbed to the top of the jungle gym and then stand up on the top bars. This woman in these pics is that little girl grown up. She was up on multiple different poles all the time. Here's one set and I'll be posting more later.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing11 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing12 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing13 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing14 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing15 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing16 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing17 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing18 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing19 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing20 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

Old 01-17-2012, 03:43 PM

Thanked 2,386 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGears View Post
I wanted to do an exhib thread about something different. I have lots of pictures of both professional and amateur strippers working the pole but I wanted a sub, sub-genre of strippers. As I was thinking about that, I came upon some of my pictures of women climbing the pole and decided that they would be interesting.

And by "climbing the pole," I mean really climbing the pole. Not just twirling around with feet off the ground but really climbing up the pole. You can see by the muscles on all of these women that it's not easy and takes strength and skill. I don't know if they're high school gymnasts gone bad or pros who have worked had to develop their skills or something else but I think you'll enjoy them.

These are all my original pictures owned by me.
Wow. Amazing body AND oversexual attire. I don't know what those red strings on her thighs are but man i do like them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manuantino For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 04:04 PM

This is the hardest working woman at every biker party she attends. I don't know if she's a regular at a club but I've seen her a a bunch of rallies in different states over the years. She's obviously in superb physical shape and whether she has a cage or a pole to work, she's always in the air and always making money for it.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing21 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing22 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing23 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing24 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing25 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing26 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing27 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing28 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing29 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing30 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

Old 01-18-2012, 12:25 PM

This is not the first pole that this woman has climbed nor the first crowd she's worked for dollar bills. Which means that she's really good at climbing and even hanging upside down and more of that to come.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing31 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing32 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing33 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing34 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing35 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing36 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing37 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing38 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing39 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing40 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

Old 01-19-2012, 01:56 PM

We'll do some more of yesterday's woman, who has some serious upper body muscles if you look closely at the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing 41 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing 42 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing 43 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing 44 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing 45 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing 46 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing 47 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing 48 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

Old 01-19-2012, 02:38 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,029 Times in 3,278 Posts

Absolutely brilliant, high quality photos. Thanks for the high resolution images. They are fantastic. Love the fit women too.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:29 PM

Back to the hardest working woman at biker parties. And the most physically fit. She's a real biker too, I've seen her riding a Sportster by herself.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing51 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing52 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing53 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing54 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing55 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing56 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing57 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:24 PM

I have thousands of pictures of various NAPs but this is the only one I could find of anyone climbing a pole. Tehre's probably more that goes on during the formal contests but they don't interest me much so I don't shoot them.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing561 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 10:50 PM

I love this woman. Body, smile, hair, and she climbed every pole she could find that weekend and had such obviously great fun doing it. And style. How can you beat a tanned and toned body like that in a denim mini and boots for style?

And this is a private pole, not part of the rally organization. It always impresses me how much time, effort and money various guys will devote to building poles and then the lights and sound systems to go with them.
Attached Thumbnails
climbing61 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing62 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing63 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing64 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing65 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing66 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

climbing67 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg   climbing68 rubbergears climbing the pole.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c