Login
or
Register

Old 01-12-2019, 05:37 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvoraknc View Post
Hubby here. We rent our basement room to a friend/co-worker who stays there during the week and travels back to his home in Oregon on the weekends. Does anybody have any ideas how I can expose pictures of my wife to him and let him know my wife has been sl*tty at times of her life. I have 100s of digital pictures of her nude, sucking and fucking.
From North Carolina to Oregon and back every week? Holy crap, thats some commute!

There must be a thousand ways to get him to see pics of her if he lives with you both. Do you want it to seem accidental? Leave your computer or phone laying around with a slideshow playing. Leave a thumb drive where he can access it. If he doesn't say anything to you about it, then you have to either catch him looking or just call him out on it. Either way will start a conversation where you can tell all.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 05:57 PM

Thanked 1,497 Times in 54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
From North Carolina to Oregon and back every week? Holy crap, thats some commute!

There must be a thousand ways to get him to see pics of her if he lives with you both. Do you want it to seem accidental? Leave your computer or phone laying around with a slideshow playing. Leave a thumb drive where he can access it. If he doesn't say anything to you about it, then you have to either catch him looking or just call him out on it. Either way will start a conversation where you can tell all.
We actually live in the Seattle area now so Portland is a 4hr drive for my friend/co-worker. Thanks for the great idea. My plan for now is to leave a tablet I have with no passwords on it in his room. It has her full collection of nude, sucking and fucking pics as well as videos. The welcome screen and background screen are pictures of her spread and ready to be fucked. All he'll have to do is pick it up and turn it on and he'll see what a sl*t she can be. Excited.
Just wondering where in the room to leave it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dvoraknc For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 08:44 PM

Default If

If he has been there awhile leave it anywhere in his room and he will know you want him to see it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 06:52 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Also, make sure that you can validate that he has been using the gallery to watch the show, otherwise he will tell you he didn't look because 'he already saw too much'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 01:34 PM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 31 Posts
Default Wife sent me nude pics while I was with a buddy.

A good friend of mine and I went fishing one morning to a remote river about an hour from our town. No cell service at the river, so on our way home I was checking my phone for messages. My wife had text me several times asking how our day was going etc. Then as I was showing my friend a picture of a new fly I wanted to tie up and try on the river, I got another text from my wife. I opened it up and there was my wife, in her uniform at work with her tits out in the bathroom. We both went “whoa”! I quickly pulled the phone out of view and we laughed. He said “damn, you are one lucky son of a b*tch”! I was looking at the pic full size now but out of view from him. Then I thought “what the hell” and said “Well I guess you already saw them” and I showed him the picture full size on my phone. His eyes popped out a bit and I gave him a nice long look. I text my wife and told her that she sent that picture while I was showing him something on my phone and that he has now seen her boobs! She text me back acting all embarrassed but she asked if he said anything. I told her that he said I was a lucky son of a b*tch, and she texted me back the little “embarrassed” emoji. I’ll include the pic she sent me that day, then another pic she sent me while we were on a different fishing trip a couple months later!

So my buddy and I were returning from another fishing trip, different river but same scenario, no cell service until we were back on the highway. This time we had had some beers after being done from the day and I was fairly buzzed. Well this time my wife had gone to a waxing appointment that day. She gets a Brazilian wax done regularly to stay nice and smooth for me. She had never done this before, but this day she decided to send me a picture of her nice smooth pussy. Once again I’m in the truck with my friend, and my wife, who knows that he has seen her tits, decides to send me this picture, knowing that I am with him. Coincidence? Probably not! So this picture pops up on my phone while I’m next to him and I say “Oh my god!” and start laughing. He says “what?” I say, “ my wife just sent me this pic” and I turn the phone and show him the picture of my wife’s freshly waxed pussy. Once again, his eyes bulge out and he takes a nice long look before I pull the phone away. I text my wife and told her that once again, our friend was right next to me when she sent that, and he has now seen her tits and her pussy! She sent back some embarrassed and surprised statements but I’m pretty sure she was secretly turned on knowing he had seen her. I’ll include the second pic as well. Let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails
9B63E17B-5255-40F2-B597-3F2AD674D55A.jpeg   76A43AD5-39E9-4EED-8CFC-75822CF3D380.jpeg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, acecal, allready, Areolaman1, avon88, BaconBot, BadPhotog, breastexp101, britrob, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, cartman88, Chazm, clayman1280, colascne1, collector5757, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, cufan86, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, eclipsecz, ENFFan01, eviltwin, feelthesun, gijoe1955, gq_devil, greendoor, ham268, Havingfunwithus2, hoosierdaddy4, Jcsp, Jess561, JohnDon, Kgjoe2010, krushboy07, latenights, luvs2spin78, mcubed, mustardseed, naularry2, nectcouple, nikos1982, Obironic, Ohioredlover, Omega88, outlaw53, Peek, Plainlover2002, ripstar1, rold63, rracoonz, sam4142, Sn0wCrash, snowhound, spiegelei, spinalator, Srey, stiv837, Str8m8, Summer120, supersmoothy, thealbaarea, theradioshack, tommytomato, toyroller1, tristanwoods, vegahunter, vitalianos, vonvilkee, VXCguy, whatnow3, Womanw, yan_ick
Old 01-15-2019, 03:20 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post
A good friend of mine and I went fishing one morning to a remote river about an hour from our town. No cell service at the river, so on our way home I was checking my phone for messages. My wife had text me several times asking how our day was going etc. Then as I was showing my friend a picture of a new fly I wanted to tie up and try on the river, I got another text from my wife. I opened it up and there was my wife, in her uniform at work with her tits out in the bathroom. We both went “whoa”! I quickly pulled the phone out of view and we laughed. He said “damn, you are one lucky son of a b*tch”! I was looking at the pic full size now but out of view from him. Then I thought “what the hell” and said “Well I guess you already saw them” and I showed him the picture full size on my phone. His eyes popped out a bit and I gave him a nice long look. I text my wife and told her that she sent that picture while I was showing him something on my phone and that he has now seen her boobs! She text me back acting all embarrassed but she asked if he said anything. I told her that he said I was a lucky son of a b*tch, and she texted me back the little “embarrassed” emoji. I’ll include the pic she sent me that day, then another pic she sent me while we were on a different fishing trip a couple months later!

So my buddy and I were returning from another fishing trip, different river but same scenario, no cell service until we were back on the highway. This time we had had some beers after being done from the day and I was fairly buzzed. Well this time my wife had gone to a waxing appointment that day. She gets a Brazilian wax done regularly to stay nice and smooth for me. She had never done this before, but this day she decided to send me a picture of her nice smooth pussy. Once again I’m in the truck with my friend, and my wife, who knows that he has seen her tits, decides to send me this picture, knowing that I am with him. Coincidence? Probably not! So this picture pops up on my phone while I’m next to him and I say “Oh my god!” and start laughing. He says “what?” I say, “ my wife just sent me this pic” and I turn the phone and show him the picture of my wife’s freshly waxed pussy. Once again, his eyes bulge out and he takes a nice long look before I pull the phone away. I text my wife and told her that once again, our friend was right next to me when she sent that, and he has now seen her tits and her pussy! She sent back some embarrassed and surprised statements but I’m pretty sure she was secretly turned on knowing he had seen her. I’ll include the second pic as well. Let me know what you think!
I would think she did know or at least that you where with the same guy and she figured you would show him. Very lucky guy. So fun and exciting. You should tell her next time to send you a video of herself playing and that she is thinking about you showing your buddy and she is very wet thinking about it.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:53 PM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 31 Posts
Default Reply

Well, we didn’t really talk about it too much other than me teasing her about the fact that our friend saw her pictures. I could tell she enjoyed the fact that he thinks I’m a lucky SOB by the grin on her face and her fake embarrassment. She knows I like to show her off and it really depends on her mood if she likes it or if she will get kind of pissed about it. Sometimes she will flash truckers for me and act all shy, and other times she will strip fully naked in the truck and play with herself while I drive along side of a truck for an extended period of time while she looks right at the driver. I haven’t had much of a chance to share any more pictures with him. He had knee surgery and is out of commission for a bit. I’ll see if I can get her to take a video for me and send it to me, that way I’ll have it saved for if another opportunity comes up.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post

Well yes you really are a lucky sob! lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clayman1280 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2019, 04:29 PM

Thanked 2,199 Times in 154 Posts

So i want to try and start having my wife expose herself without her really realizing! Often at dinner i see her in what she wore to work that day and i can see straight through the gap in the buttons of her shirt! I love the thought of her work colleagues seeing this also and looking right at her bra or bits of her boobs on show! I told her once but she didnt believe me so now i just let her as it turns me on!
Also in our bedroom her side of the bed is narrow and often she will brush against the curtains exposing us inside. She often does this when fully nude! I hope the neighbours or someone walking past takes a good look at her tits one day doing this!

Looking for others ways i can get her exposed without her realising! I am going to start tumble drying some of her tops so they shrink slightly and expose her curves and nipples some more, what do you think?
Old 01-22-2019, 05:22 PM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

@hav: try to convince her to not wearing anything under that blouse
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting