Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-13-2018, 12:52 PM

If you want, I can give my opinion based on what I’ve experienced. I think at some point in any sexual relationship, the new wears off. In relationships that are built off more than sex (friendships/marriage) the new wears off them too but there’s more to the relationship than just sex. With that in mind, sex probably isn’t going to happen every time you see each other. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as everyone is cool with it.

We never had any of our vanilla friends become playmates but we did make some long term friends out of a few playmates. One couple and a single female that broke up with a long term boyfriend. Both the couple and the single female have since moved away but our relationship with both of them morphed from a fuckfest every time we saw them to learning more about them and just hanging out because we had stuff in common. Those were also the ones that I trusted more with my wife.

Even before they moved away, sex usually only resulted when the girls wanted it and that was usually only after some drink and flirting around. Maybe sex with them was just an itch and once we scratched it, we were good. I don’t know and could probably get into some deep thought as to the whys but I do know that in the end I valued their friendship more than the sex even though the sex is what brought us together in the first place.

I’ve said this before and will say it again. I think it’s awesome that you can take several of your long term friendships to this level. The fact that you can have fun with them without the drama speaks for itself. Things may ultimately go back to the way they were before with an occasional romp now and then but what’s most important is how you’ve deepened and strengthened your friendship with them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 04:22 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well put. I too think there's something more to my thoughts. That we can sit around talking and visiting in the nude with nothing remotely sexual occurring has to have a more profound meaning other than later thinking, "damn no one brought up sex".

Not that my wife and I have sat idly by and nothing occurred in the past month or so. We have made several trips with our boat to our country home. Only once was my wife able to excite our elderly gentleman at the convenience/gas store. Each time we stopped there were many females around. So she and the owner would talk suggestively but that's it. Once his wife was there so nothing then either.

The one that did happen was on the last boating trip. We were alone and she wanted to head out early. She had agreed to wear her white bikini but I was disappointed when she got in the truck wearing shorts and a tshirt over it. We left the house as daylight broke. I pulled up to the pumps directly in front. I was kind of stupid. Pumps were on the opposite side from good viewing.

As I shut off the ignition my wife said happily, "looks like he's alone inside". I laughed and said I believe he just opened this early. She removed her tshirt then her bikini top. She asked if I thought she was safe enough going in topless. Looking in the windows, he was definitely alone. I said sure but no guarantee no one will drop in. She smiled and said, I can run in the bathroom if so.

She hopped out and strolled into the store topless with my credit card in hand. I could see her talking with her back to me facing him at the counter. That's the only view I could see of the store pumping gas in my boat. These are old pumps and takes forever. I see her walk away with him in tow. As I continue filling a truck pulls in opposite mine coming from the lake pulling a tiny metal boat. Two men get out. Both older. The driver said to me, getting an early start. I said yes. We chatted about fishing. The rider just propped up on the side of the truck waiting.

He pumped gas in two containers and his tank. I said you guys in a hurry. He said they wanted to get back to their fishing hole before someone else took it. I said I understand. He put the handle in the pump and told his buddy to get a bag of ice while he got the beer. I did not see my wife at the counter. His buddy went to the outdoor cooler and brought back a bag of ice and put it in the cooler. Several minutes later he was complaining that they needed to get going. I just smiled as my boat was full. I replaced the handle, went to the next pump and started my truck filling.

The man came back. His buddy asked where was the beer. He said nothing. He looked at me and said, is your wife in the store. Straight faced I said yes. He asked if she was without a top. I smiled and said yes. He said he walked in and swore he saw a lady topless walk by to the restroom. I said yes that she lost a bet and had to shop topless. His buddy is now looking over my truck into the store. I glance but see nothing. He looked at his buddy and said let's go buy the beer. They turned and headed in. My truck was full.

I left the handle in and watched. I see them enter looking around. They disappear. I see the owner behind the counter. I replace the handle and get in my truck. I have a perfect view through the windows. One man is talking to the owner then the other stops at the counter. A good minute or so, my wife approaches doing a good hand bra. She has drinks, food and assorted items stacked on the counter and the owner starts his job. She stands talking continuing the hand bra. When complete she releases a tit and crosses her arm across one tit and hand on the other to operate the card. They got a brief quick glimpse of titty.

Once complete she puts the card in the plastic bag and corridinates the handles to get them in one hand. She turns and heads out. I hop out. She rounds my boat with the two men following. She hands me the bags. The two men stopped by me facing her. I took the bags and said what about ice. Not moving she said she paid for four bags. I smiled and said ok, I pump gas you shop. The two guys are just standing looking at two smushed tits saying nothing.

She looked at the two men and said could you get my ice for me please. I said oh, they can help. She is standing there arm across tits, I'm sure glaring at me behind the sunglasses. Fine. She drops her arm. Both tits on display. She pauses, says, well are you going to help. They head to the cooler one on each side. She is walking hiding nothing. I am in the boat now waiting. The coolers are at the far corner of the building. I have a quartering side view. Her tits are bouncing nicely as they walk. I'm waiting on one of the guys to stumble and fall staring at her tits as they walk.

At the cooler the rider opens the door. They pause. She bends into the cooler and retrieved two bags. Hands them to the driver repeats. The rider refused saying he had the door. The owner is watching from the counter. She returns dangling a bag from each hand. Damn her tits were perfect. They got back I put the ice away and climbed down. We said our goodbyes. As she crossed between the boat and the truck she waved really big to the owner.

We got in and laughed all the way to the ramp. She did initially hide in the restroom but saw it was just two guys and came out teasing them. She showed me how she had her initial hand bra with nipple peeking out or some areola peeking. I had her convinced to unload the boat topless but there were park rangers at the ramp.

I have a few more flashing episodes but they are somewhat repetitive. I start one shortly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 07:35 PM

More please
The Following User Says Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 09:58 PM

We are at our house in the country. We spend Saturday morning on our boat. After a few hours relaxing and drinking at the house my wife said how about you stop drinking and we drive some old country roads and see what trouble I can cause. We headed out.

She had her white bikini on with shorts and tshirt. We drove down many uncharted country gravel roads. Passed several exposure opportunities but too young or too many or etc... walking the roads. She continued drinking while we did a lot of backwoods sightseeing. As we were driving one gravel two lane road we passed a tractor cutting grass on a pasture. My wife said turn around. So first chance I did. We drove back and stopped to view. He was circling the pasture cutting. She said to drive up and she would drop her hat and she would get out to pick it up.

She opened her door stepped out, removed her tshirt and bikini top. Removed her shorts, took a bottle of water and doused her bikini bottoms front and back. She tied the sides tight. She was completely naked. Nothing left to the imagination. He was making the turn down the fence next to the road when she dropped her hat and I stopped maybe twenty feet away. He is headed towards us. She takes a big drink and steps out.

She walks to the back of the truck and pauses as he is directly by my door. He waves at me, I wave back as he passes. She the nonchalantly starts walking to her hat. He stops. She walks to her hat bends down pick it up stands facing him and puts her hat on her head. He opens the cab door and says hello. My wife standing facing him says hello back and she lost a bet. He said I'm damn glad you did. She did a slow turn and back to facing him. She said I hope you have a wonderful day. He said I certainly will now. She walked back and we left.

She was so giddy. She said he was so cute too. She wanted to do it again, so we drove back by with her standing waving in the back of the truck. She wated to find another.

We drove around for a long time up and down roads. Finally. On a small dirt road we passed two black men looked to be late 30s walking. Not sure where because there's nothing around. Down the road my wife had me stop. She said we should turn around and ask directions. I said absolutely. She then floored me. She turned in the seat leg propped full pussy on display in her wet bottoms. She leaned against the door and asked, if I pretend I'm asleep am I too exposed. I'm looking at full on pussy and hard ass nipples. I said no. She pulled her hat brim over her eyes and said good let's go.

I drive up to the two men. Stop, and roll my window down. I'm almost in the center of the road they are on the side. I ask if they could tell me how to get back to the highway. They stop. One asked which highway. I said the one leading to a town I assumed close by. He said how you get lost. I said my wife and I went to a party and decided to leave and drive around. We ended up swimming in a stream and now shes passed out and I'm lost. They walk towards my truck but stop when they can see her. One said, I think your wife may be naked. I looked at her. She has moved her leg to where her pussy is now facing directly at my window but not moving.

They can see her tits but not her pussy from where they are standing. I said yes, shes had too much to drink so after skinnydipping shes passed out. I continue, is the highway this way or behind me. Same guy said I can tell you if we can have a closer look. I looked at her again and back. I said shes out so go ahead. They walk up to my truck. One guy was tall enough to look into the window and down. He said, good lord I can see her pussy. The other shorter guy said move let me see. He was literally jumping to look. The taller one was glued to the door looking. I said ok, which way. He said straight down the road and .... he gave me directions.

Once done the shorter guy said that he wanted to see pussy too. I smiled and said ok but one at a time. I opened my door and they both took a minute or so looking each. They gave many compliments. One asked for a touch. I said better not. They each took another look and I closed my door and drove off. After a few turns my wife sat up and said I just knew you were going to say go ahead and have a touch. I said I would have if you would have said ok. She said I didn't know you were going to open the door.

We made it to the house in record time and had several good sec sessions to this whole event.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 07:27 AM

Great stories, fheath!

Love the spontaneity of both situations and the fact that your wife was the one to suggest the country ride. It's a shame the rangers at the boat ramp weren't the ones that you've shown your wife off to in the past. I'm sure they wouldn't have minded a little show by your wife one bit I'm trying to imagine her wearing some sort of wicked weasel type bikini that gets totally transparent when wet. If so, I can guarantee it left nothing to the imagination and you gave those two guys the thrill of a lifetime. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 07:59 AM

We have been to the lake multiple times and yet to run into our ranger. Just picture a basic white string bikini with a thick liner to prevent any exposure when wet. Then I took a thread cutter and removed all interior liner one day when bored and horny. She later repaired the minor damage I had done. It has definitely become my favorite bikini.

As I said she gets comfortable with a situation and looks to repeat the same or similar setup. I'm not complaining. We drove a tank of gas out and had to do a thorough truck cleaning after but always well worth it for the reactions she received. She loved all the compliments from the two men along with how excited they were to see her. Seems that is the part she desires. The shock along with excitement the viewer displays.

I will add the other event today.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 01:52 PM

This is somewhat new somewhat not. During the same weekend of the country road drive but Sunday.

I am sitting on the deck early Sunday morning drinking coffee watching the sun come up. I receive a text from kenneth. He was spending the week with family and extended family at his beach house so I was surprised to get a text. He asked if I was awake. He knows I am up before daylight almost every day. I text yes. My phone rings. Kenneth, said that some of the men decided to head back early. They were already half way back to home. Kenneth, his father and his brother-in-law were in the truck. Their significant others were driving back later.

He asked if we were at our country house. We had discussed earlier we may take the boat down. I said yes. We talked about our weeks first. I said I was unsure of our plans for the day. He said they were about three hours away and would drop by if we were around. I told him I would find out our schedule when my wife is up. He had absolutely no fun with his wife. Too many people and she refused to wear anything but a one piece swimsuit the entire time. I got most of the intimate info by text. I text him about our country ride. We text off and on until my wife came outside.

My wife and I sat outside post coffee reliving the prior day. By her mood I could tell she was loving talking about the positive attention. She really did not want the hassle of loading and unloading and cleaning the boat so I left the plans of the day to her. We sat around talking so I mixed a batch of bloody Mary's. She asked if I thought my brother had cut grass around the pond on our place. We jumped in my truck and headed over. It looked as though he had cut grass the day before. Looked manicured. I smiled to myself. He now keeps it this way so that his wife will go tan.

My wife said let's just spend the day here and I could relax fishing, drinking and smoking. We headed back. She packed our food as i packed premade drinks and the cooler. I had forgot about kenneth. We get back to the pond. It's hot as an elephant's nut sack. We unload. I hook up the troll motor on the deck and set up my spot in the shade. We sit awhile drinking and talking in the shade. She eventually fills her small cooler and loads her crap on the deck. I then haul her heavy ass lounger onto the deck.

We finish our drinks. She stands up removed her tshirt, no bra. Removes her shorts. No panties. Sets them in the chair next to me. Heads to the deck. She moves it to about ten feet in front of me in the sun. Sunscreens up, hat and sunglasses. Drink in hand, reading a paperback book. I'm sitting listening to music. I check my phone. Multiple text from kenneth.

I text that we are at the large pond on our place relaxing and sunning for the day. He text back, wife????. I text sunning naked in the water on the deck. He sent many smiley faces. He text that they are thirty minutes from the exit if we want company. I text what about your company. He text, hold on.

I then tell my wife that kenneth is on the way back from the beach and wants to know if we want company. My wife smiles and said sure tell them there's plenty of room. We know his dad, he has been to our house several times. We know his brother-in-law but just a couple of meetings at kenneth's house. Kenneth's text, a consensus vote of no problem from his vehicle with a bunch of party imoges. I text, you better bring your own drinks and supplies we packed for two. He text ok.

I'm sitting trying to decide how to tell her. She ask were they going to come visit. I said yes but stopping for supplies. She said according to kenneth's wife's text this week they did not have much fun. I said same from kenneth. I continue thinking what and if I should say as we talked. She looks damn good laying there. She then plugs her earbuds in rolls onto her front. She is propped up reading. Her tits look fantastic hanging in that position.

Later she then rolls over into her back reading. Soon I hear Kenneths truck coming. I throw a stick and she looks. As they drive down the hill she scrambles onto her stomach. She raised her voice saying who is with kenneth. I lied, I said no idea. They are now getting out of the truck and unloading a cooler and carry two bags walking towards me. My wife is panicked, telling me to throw her the shirt and shorts. By the time I get up they are greeting me from a distance.

My wife took her big hat and placed it on her ass and laid flat. I greeted all three. We do our customary greetings, they seem to be focused on my wife floating on a deck around ten feet away. Kenneths BIL, heads back to their truck as his dad says the classic, as he smiles, turns facing my wife, so nice to SEE you today. My wife apologized profusely that I did not tell her we were having company. They both spent time apologizing. Kenneths BIL retrieved beach chairs from the back of the truck. He also did the same apology greetings with my wife.

With all that workup, here we are, three guys sitting, drinks in hand, talking about a week in a beach house full of people and my wife laying flat hat on ass sweating listening. Soon she had drifted to about five feet from the side. She is just in f etont of us but now in the shade. Kenneth and his BIL start talking about how they tried to get the wives to at least go topless but to no avail. The BIL said we should have had your wife there to lead the way. Everyone looked at her.

She had asked for her tshirt and shorts several time but kenneth was sitting in that chair on them and refused. The BIL asked, wheres the restroom, I have to go. I pointed around and said pick your spot. He was wearing Atlanta hawks basketball shorts and shirt. He got up took three steps, facing my wife said how about here. I said sure. He pulled down his shorts, a heavy dick fell out. He took hold and started pissing. My wife is staring. Actually we all did. Kenneth said to me, I guess you dont fell so big now, laughing. I laughingly agreed. After finally finishing, he whipped it around a second and pull his shorts up and sat back down. We all started clapping.

After he was seated and the conversation died down, he asked my wife if she now felt more comfortable. She said not really. Kenneth volunteered to strip. She again declined but said here. She reached back and removed the hat from her ass to her head. She is directly in front of us. We have a side view with some side boob protruding. Kenneths dad and BIL stood and took the two steps to the waters edge to look at her bare ass. Several several compliments including her full tan.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:16 AM

Sitting here alone by the pool sweating l will finished the last rather tame post.

I ended with my wife lying flat with her ass on display. She has her ankles crossed so the most visual that was given was her naked backside and the side boob. She was enjoying the compliments and attention. The conversation switched back and forth about topless and full nude tanning between each of us men. To kenneths surprise, his sister and BIL have visited a nude resort in Jamaica along with several topless beaches. Kenneths dad already knew this, he and his wife have had many topless/nude experiences in their past. He went into detail of a few in the 60s. Kenneth was shocked he had never heard any of this. His dad laughed and said he had almost caught his mother several times topless or nude by their pool when he was in school. He again had no memory of this.

The ensuing conversation really focused on kenneth and his families openness to casual nudity. They argued among themselves about the week they just spent on his mostly private beach and all ladies acted like prudes when each privately declined to even go topless. Turns out all three had requested but received negative responses. I asked how his neighbor was doing, he said good and asked about my wife and me. It was fun just watching kenneth and his shock that his mother and sister have both enjoyed and continue to enjoy this experience.

Kenneths dad said it seems to him that the ladies had reservations because of kenneth and his wife. His mother and sister have been topless together before, only in the company of dad. BIL knew this also.

Back to my wife. She really got comfortable listening to the conversation and even added some of our experiences including tanning with kenneth and his wife. Literally no shock from BIL or kenneths dad. My wife finished the last of her drink. As she did she had to raise up a little. This exposed most of her left tit. Kenneths dad said, honey you take another drink, you might just show us an entire breast. Damn cushion kept the nipple hidden. She said if I had another drink I might just get comfortable enough to be a little more casual.

Before anyone could say a word, BIL, stood. Dropped his shorts and waded out towards the deck. Rather than take the ladder he just swam to the side and lifted himself up and on. He was still swinging a semi. He took the glass refilled and said that's the last of your ice as he dropped a piece on her back. As she reached back kenneth, his dad and I all got a good look at her left tit and nipple. Poor BIL was standing next to her and saw nothing. Kenneths dad held his glass up and shouted "salute, finally a breast". The three of us toasted as BIL complained.

He did get a good close look at her ass. She had increased her ankles. I have seen this view plenty. He was now getting a good rear view of her pussy. He stopped complaining, standing holding her drink. She finally said is that drink mine or yours. He snapped out of his trance and handed her the drink. She crossed her ankles again now that the ice was gone and dismissed BIL. he dove off the opposite side and swam a second bragging how cold the water was. He finally made it back to his chair put on his shorts and sat.

He told us of the view and said he saw the most smooth pretty pussy of his life and was happy to jump in and cool his erection. We laughed, including my wife. Skipping loads of conversations about preferences of trims vrs bare vrs... I thought it funny when kenneths dad would voice an opinion and kenneths face was priceless. He kept saying, "damn dad, where was all this candor all my life".

Around this time kenneths wife called. I'm honestly thinking, hell yeah, three more naked women are on the way. Nope, they called to say they were staying an additional day and will head out next morning. Kenneth announced as each got a call with the same news. Now they relaxed no hurry. BIL took a big drink from their crown royal bottle saying well I guess we can relax too.

My wife finished her drink. She said I need a refill from the cooler. We all said ok, as we sat. She smiled. She sat up facing away from us in one motion. We saw very little. Now when she stood up, wow. She stood up and sort of stretched with her legs apart and back arched. We are all looking at her pussy slit from back to front. She stands there a second, pausing, then jumps in. Kenneths dad said, stunning. She swims around some. She is feeling the alcohol. She floats some giving us some very nice looks at her tits and nipples. We just sit watching with little conversation. She never gave us a pussy shot floating. We could just make out her strip of hair at times under the water.

She finally swims to the deck and gets her glass. At shoulder depth she stops holding the glass up. She smiles and asked if she may get another drink and ice. YES PLEASE. Good lord. She had full tease on. It took forever for her tits to emerge. When they did, there was a collective gasp. When her pussy emerged, same. When she walked to the cooler compliments flowed. She was loving the attention. Too bad the cooler was beside me. Kenneth, his dad and BIL, were to my left. The cooler was to my left. Kenneth was beside me, then BIL then dad. She stood beside the cooler her back to them facing me. Back arched with full gap between her legs. They are again getting to see her full slit from back to front.

I'm am also looking between her legs. I see the BIL leaning down in his chair looking up at her pussy. I smile. He smiles. She then gets my attention. Smiling, she winks at me and ask if she has to make her own drink. I say sure. She hands me her glass and bends opening the cooler and stands. Looks over her shoulder and ask if anyone wanted to assist. Much grumbling of excuses. She looks at me smiling. She adjust her stance wider. I'm looking now at a wide open gap full of pussy. She said hows that. I never looked up. Fantastic.

She bends at the hips straight legs down into my cooler. She has me hold the glass down in the cooler. My only view is the top of her hat and huge brim. Everyone else is looking at full pussy. She places one piece of ice in at a time. Takes forever. Then slowly pours mu premade drink. Then pours additional from the bottle and stands. I close the cooler. She sits on my lap legs crossed. All compliments flowed. Eventually conversation returned but everyone was talking to her tits as she drank.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:23 PM

It looked like the BIL, kenneth and my wife were in a race to see who gets drunk first. Kenneths dad and I just sipped away. After she had finished her drink and my lap was numb. She stood up and announced she was going in to cool off. The BIL is getting drunk. He said damn you have an amazing figure. She smiled did a fashion turn and said thank you. Kenneths dad said, being older I have bad eyesight at long distances. My wife walked/stumbled to just in front of his knees. Stood facing him. He is fixated on the gap between her legs. She said, I have more up here holding her tots a second. He looked up smiling said sorry as he took in her tits.

She turned and walked into the water. Skipping the same conversations. My wife is drunk. Kenneth and BIL are drunk. Dad and I are laughing at the three of them. Kenneth and BIL eventually strip and get in. Dad moves over by me. As they are floating and splashing around, dad ask me if I'm bothered by my wife being around naked. I said not at all. He smiled and said he didn't think I was. I told him I'm fine with her having a good time but if he is uncomfortable with his son and son in law around her I can stop her. He immediately said no not at all. He said the whole time he has known us he thought my wife was more inhibited than she is. He said she has always been sweet and kind but his impression of her was more prudish.

We talked more as we watch them swim. My wife is on kenneths back at some point. He is shouting about tits on his back. Dad looked at me. I said smiling, shes an adult I have no say in this. He started laughing and said he may have to strip his old ass and give her a piggy back ride. I said be my guess. He said that he better let the young boys handle that he is enjoying the show. After some begging she hopped on BIL's back for a swim. He shouted also but how nice they felt on his back.

They were in the water for awhile. My wife came stumbling out to me and kenneths dad. Standing in front of us she said I need a drink please, to me. As i opened the cooler, she looked at kenneths dad and said my i sit till my drink is made. He pulled up the legs of his shorts till it looked like they were briefs. He patted his left thigh. She sat. I start with drink. She said sorry getting him wet. He said no problem at all that it feels good. She said it does in this heat. He smiled and said oh, the water too. She playfully slapped his other leg and said, were you referring to your hand on my butt or my vagina on your leg. She is drunk, and teasing now. I stop and look.

He has his left arm across her lower back and hand on her right cheek. Her pussy is sitting on his thigh with legs open. He has his drink in his right hand. She wiggled her hips/pussy against his thigh and said hows that feel. Great. I continue the refill. I finish and hand it to her. She takes a drink and moves her pelvis forward and back saying your leg is soft and comfortable. He is a heavier man than us white big thighs. He said feel free to do as you please as long as you please. She handed me her drink. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight and said you are so sweet. Her tits were all up under his chin. She released him laughing.

So we sat talking. She was full on teasing. As she would talk, she would brush her nipple as if removing debris. Her nipples would go straight erect. We both noticed. She asked if her quote, "butt bone", was hurting him. I know it was but he was enjoying his hand rubbing on her ass and pussy on leg as much as he could stand. He said no that he was ok. She said i can scoot back or get up if you need. He said maybe scoot back a minute. She stood. His hand is on her ass still. He stretches his leg and moves it close to her knee.

He "helps" guide her down with hand across ass. Now her ass is hanging off the opposite side of his leg. Her legs spread wider to sit with her thighs on his thighs. She said hows this. I can barely see the top of her slit she is hanging off so far. He said much better. She said well dont let me fall. He said I got you. A little pause. I can see his arm slightly moving. She said are you enjoying rubbing my butt. He stopped and said oh sorry, I'll just brace you. She said so that is no. He actually stammered a bit, she said it's ok.

As we continued talking and her drinking, I could see his arm moving again.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Good God, I'm going too detailed, but the was the fun part for me.

I left off with kenneths dad returning to rubbing her ass. I can not see anything. I can only see his upper arm slightly moving with an occasional look of readjust arm/hand position. Dad and I are talking about kenneths beach house and our times spent there. Turns out again his wife enjoys a topless beach experience periodically. No full nude st yhe beach house yet.

I was telling about our nude experience. As I was talking my wife jerked upright quickly. I stopped and asked did I say something wrong. She said no. Looked at kenneths dad and said that was not butt you rubbed. He again stammered an apology. He said he was listening and it was an accident. I didn't say anything. As he lifted his glass and took a drink my wife smiled at me and winked. I continued. She again sat upright but not as quickly. After a couple of seconds, she said I think you are rubbing more than my butt. He quickly apologized.

We continued talking for several minutes. I see her sit up again as he is talking. She winked when I glanced at her. She continued sitting up as he talked. I can see nothing. After a good two or three minutes both kenneth and BIL started to shout for everyone to get in. She stood up and said on my way. Downed her drink and ran stumbled and fell into the water.

We continued talking and watching. I never asked or said anything and he didn't either. Dad and I sat watching neither of us had the urge to get drunk nor get wet. Kenneth, BIL and my wife spent the remainder of the day in the water or getting drinks. Kenneths dad did give my wife the opportunity to sit on his lap again but she got her drink and back to the water.

She motored the deck a little further out to deeper water and anchored this time. It seemed each time she would climb the ladder Kenneth ot BIL was below her to assist or watch. I saw several times she would "fall" back in and need a hand on the backside to make it onto the deck. Several times she was sitting on the side of the deck feet in the water legs open and kenneth or BIL hands on her knees, head between her legs looking like they were talking to her pussy.

Kenneths dad and I had some great conversations and visit. Late afternoon kenneths dad was ready to get on the road. Everyone said our goodbyes. Both naked kenneth and naked BIL got a naked hug from my wife. Kenneths dad got one also. Kenneths dad and I loaded their vehicle and he loaded the two drinks and they were on their way. My wife was beyond drunk. I loaded my truck and with her still naked loaded her.

We got to the house. I cleaned as she slept naked. I packed the truck and house. Loaded my still naked wife in the truck and we headed home. It was a great weekend. She slept the whole way. She got cold and covered with a towel.

We got home. I unloaded my naked wife and put her to bed. I went out by the pool. Turned on music and started my drink and smoke. After a couple of hours I get a text from kenneth. I text home. He called.

I have not talked to my wife. So I ask kenneth was everyone ok with what happened. He was still slightly drunk. Both dad and BIL were in bed wore out. He said absolutely. He said BIL slept all the way home. He woke up two hours into the drive. He said if his dad called my wife stunning once he did it 100 times. Also how lucky I am to have her. I agreed. He said his dad talked and talked about my wife's body. Every detail. Kenneth said he saw him rubbing her ass from the water so he asked him about what my wife said.

He said she was rubbing her bare pussy on his thigh and she was drunk. He put his hand on her butt to keep her from slipping. He said he caught himself rubbing her cheek rather than just bracing her. When she said nothing he just continued. He said she scared the daylights out of him when she asked if he enjoyed rubbing her ass, but said it was ok. He continued but rubbed more. He said she almost put her tits in his face but had nipples on his neck and his face on top of her tits. He said later she kept brushing off small black flakes from her chest that must have stuck on her from the water. So he was rubbing her ass and she was brushing her nipples inches from his face.

I was enjoying his recollection. He said at one point I got up to relieve my bladder. I only took a couple of steps to my right and did my duty but missed this. He said she was trying to get a speck off her nipple to no avail. So kenneths dad said you need help. My wife said sure. She held his glass as he removed that speck and another from her nipple. I almost dropped my phone. I missed this. We discussed. He said his dad went on and on about her nipple and how soft but hard it got and he was touching it.

He then said that she scooted back on his thigh. I said I have a good idea that he was either touching her asshole or pussy. Kenneth laughed and asked how I knew I gave him my perspective. He said really close. His dad said after she scooted back her entire backside was hanging off his leg. Her thighs were on his. He said he was again rubbing the tops of her cheeks as we talked. He said he started rubbing the middle of her cheeks and she said nothing so he just started rubbing from the crease of one cheeck to the top and swapped to do the same to the other. He said totally by accident he placed his hand under her check but it was thigh and as he slowly rubbed up his finger rubbed up her bare pussy.

He said when she startled and brought it to his attention his old heart almost left him. He said he stopped for a moment but started again. He said this time he on purpose let his fingers brush the side of her pussy and she did not say anything. So he did it again. Nothing he did it two more times letting his fingers extend further onto her pussy. He said since she said nothing he full on put his fingers across her pussy and rubbed. She let him, but again pointed out he was in the wrong area. He said after more on purpose inadvertently rubbing her, as he was doing so she sat up causing his fingers to cross her pussy. I tell him that so far it seems accurate.

Kenneth said he will shorten the version. He said once she sat up and his fingers are lying across her he doesn't move. He waited. Leaving his fingers still. He said she again moved causing his fingers to move into her creases and rub. He took this as an ok. He started rubbing. He said she actually moved to his rubbing. Kenneth said he gave details of how smooth, soft, wet etc... he swore to Kenneth he spent five minutes talking and listening while the whole time touching and rubbing every part of her pussy he could. He said the way she was sitting he had access to everything. I told kenneth that was true. I said she could have taken a piss and not hit his leg. Kenneth laughed.

Kenneth asked if it was really that long. I said I guess it's possible, we did talk awhile and she was sitting up a long time. He said his dad was rubbing around her opening and she was getting so wet his hand was drenched. I asked if he actually fingered her. He said he really wanted to and that at one point had put enough pressure on his middle finger that he had the tip of his finger started but chickened out. He had worked up his nerve again and that she seemed to be receptive but we shouted to you to get in the water as the tip of his finger was entering her and she jumped up and went in the water. He got a lot of detail.

He said he did not mention any of this to me. I said we just continued to visit.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s