photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-02-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

Sometimes you don't even have to look far or go find the hamper. You find this in the middle of the living room floor after you get home from work. Now you go to investigate who is here..........
Attached Thumbnails
heels n panties.jpg  
Old 03-03-2017, 08:00 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Sometimes you don't even have to look far or go find the hamper. You find this in the middle of the living room floor after you get home from work. Now you go to investigate who is here..........
Now, that's a sexy photo!
Old 12-14-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 7,256 Times in 279 Posts

Always get panties from women I know... my favorite is my best friends wife... have shared them with 4 different women...they have even worn them for me while we f*ck...so erotic..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 12:14 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Mrs. Grits here..

I wish I could find all the white panties I've lost or mostly were stolen from me throufgh the years...I had about 8 white panties stolen when I was a BUD Girl... thats what was required to wear under the Bud dress...... and many many more since HS days... I wonder where they are????? Pantie heaven ???
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0245.JPG   DSCN2830.JPG  

Old 01-31-2018, 08:24 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default wife

Anymore of these?
Old 01-31-2018, 08:53 PM

One of my friends needed somewhere to stay a few years ago so we let him stay in one of our spare rooms for a few months.
He had been staying a few weeks when my wife came to me thinking he was taking her worn panties to his room each night.

She would have a shower and put her dirty clothes in the clothes basket. One night she had her shower about 20 mins later came back in to put it all the the washing machine so she had clothes for work the next day and couldn't find her panties anywhere. At the time she thought it was strange but didn't say anything.

After it had happened a few times she said something to me about it and I said I bet Dan my friend was having a shower after my wife and taking them back to his room for a sniff or wearing them lol. They were always there the next morning though.

It turned me on so I never said anything to my friend but the good thing was my wife actually started wearing more sexy underwear to work knowing he was going to sniff them at night in his room.

One night she was going back out with some work colleagues for drinks and she hit him up if he had seen her pink g string she wore to work that day and he mentioned he hadn't seen it. She asked him if he could check his room as she knew she had only just taken it off earlier that afternoon but it was missing and really wanted to wear it again for the night out. Apparently he went pretty red but about 5 minutes later he came out with is and said it must have got mixed up with his clothes as he had had a shower after her. She didn't say anything more to him but after that day it seemed to cease.

He was only around a few months but it was a horny few months for me knowing my wife was turned on by it all.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 AM

Thanked 2,220 Times in 161 Posts
Default Used panties

I have written previously about "scoring" panties.

I have 5/6 pair from previous flat mates and a pair of my GF's flatmates panties.

I helped GF's best friend move and scored a gstring as well as a training partner to move and another gstring joined the collection.

I also have several pair from a girl I have never met, but she sent me multiple videos of her masterbating in them before posting them to me.

Would love to know if anyone would like photos of my GF's panties post wearing them?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM

This is one chick who wore my buddies wifes panties for me...she squirted many times in them...she still has them and will let me know when she wears them out...so hot
Attached Thumbnails
lisa.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 01:42 PM

Another one...she gets em nice and tastey for me
Attached Thumbnails
1463760695623.jpg   IMG_2001.JPG  

IMG_2002.JPG   IMG_2005.JPG  

IMG_2471.JPG  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireman996 View Post
One of my friends needed somewhere to stay a few years ago so we let him stay in one of our spare rooms for a few months.
He had been staying a few weeks when my wife came to me thinking he was taking her worn panties to his room each night.

She would have a shower and put her dirty clothes in the clothes basket. One night she had her shower about 20 mins later came back in to put it all the the washing machine so she had clothes for work the next day and couldn't find her panties anywhere. At the time she thought it was strange but didn't say anything.

After it had happened a few times she said something to me about it and I said I bet Dan my friend was having a shower after my wife and taking them back to his room for a sniff or wearing them lol. They were always there the next morning though.

It turned me on so I never said anything to my friend but the good thing was my wife actually started wearing more sexy underwear to work knowing he was going to sniff them at night in his room.

One night she was going back out with some work colleagues for drinks and she hit him up if he had seen her pink g string she wore to work that day and he mentioned he hadn't seen it. She asked him if he could check his room as she knew she had only just taken it off earlier that afternoon but it was missing and really wanted to wear it again for the night out. Apparently he went pretty red but about 5 minutes later he came out with is and said it must have got mixed up with his clothes as he had had a shower after her. She didn't say anything more to him but after that day it seemed to cease.

He was only around a few months but it was a horny few months for me knowing my wife was turned on by it all.
Very hot story. Even better that your wife got turned on by it. Did you ever tell her how excited it made you knowing your friend was smelling them. Or tell her that you liked her reaction to it?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2