uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2018, 02:34 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Found out a few days ago that an old friend of mine is recently single. Spent Saturday night texting her with suggestive comments and reminding her of the times we had spent together and encouraging her to send me a topless selfie.... She hasn't yet, but i can tell she is warming to the idea. She also admitted that she masturbates most days (and briefly described how) despite having denied this for years
Old 03-16-2018, 04:35 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

It was a hot day yesterday. I hit the grocery store for some stuff and there were lots of girls in skimpy clothes. I love hot weather.

I saw a woman, probably about 40, but very attractive. She was wearing a long white shirt that hung just below her butt. It was pretty see through and you could see her black bra over what I assume were fake tits. I kept looking trying not to get caught. She grabbed a large pack of bottled water and leaned down to put it on the bottom rack of her car and her ass pressed against the shirt making it tight. She was wearing a black thong. She seemed to struggle with it and stood like that for a few seconds. As she finally situated the drinks she had bent just enough that I could see he bottoms of her butt cheeks and the crotch of her black thong covering her pussy.

What luck! As she stood back up she immediately turned around and looked at me and smiled. Who knows what the deal was, but I’d like to think she caught me looking and kinda liked it.
Old 03-17-2018, 12:25 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunJoe View Post
Two families on vacation in the Outer Banks. Me and the other husband were on ocean kid watch. So we were sitting in our very low beach chairs next to each other near the surf having a beer keeping an eye on the kids in the water. There was an upside down kids sand bucket in the sand right in front of us. My wife fooling around comes up and stands on the bucket on one leg and lifts her other leg into the karate kid pose with her hands in that position. Unknowingly her saggy bikini gives us both a full on shaved pussy shot for a good thirty seconds. As soon as I saw pussy I looked at him and her never took his eyes off her lips. She gets down and goes into water with the kids.

He turned looked at me and said " she has a very nice pussy!" Thanks I said. I told my wife what happened that night in bed and at first she was embarrassed then she asked if he said anything. So I told her he thought it was very nice.

She then climbed up on me and rode till she'll came. That little slip had her fired up.

i don`t think that is low key, a friend getting a great FTG is major
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 07:09 AM

Thanked 1,981 Times in 139 Posts

When my son was very young he made a friend in a swimming pool. I was in the water with the boys when his Mum came to tell him it was time time to go. Trying to be helpful, I picked the boy up and lifted him towards her. When she leaned forward to reach out with both arms her heavy wet swimming costume fell away to give me an unexpected close-up view of her perfectly formed boobs. As she was bending down on the poolside above, these were right in my face so to speak. It was an unexpected perspective on a lady I only knew as a nodding acquaintance. I've had the same thing happen with friends and we've been able to joke about it. However, with someone you don't know very well, it feels a little more dangerous and the situation remains unresolved. That definitely is a thrill.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 03-19-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:46 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Wonderful view

Love those unexpected, bent over DB views, especially when unencumbered and hanging free... May have written this on another thread, but my first recollection of seeing that was when taking swimming lessons as a kid and the instructor was a hot girl probably a senior in HS [so 18 or very close.] The female instructors all had these white terry cloth pullover coverups that had a deep V neck. One session she was teaching the class how to do the frog kick or something like that and had the kids sit on the 2nd row of bleacher seats on the side of the indoor pool with our feet on the 1st row seat. She stood in front of us and had us practice the kick but I could not get the hang of it so she leaned over in front of me, grabbed my feet and showed me how to do the kick. My attention was immediately drawn to the view down her top: she was not wearing a bikini top and her luscious breasts were hanging about 18" in front of my face, jiggling and wobbling as she moved my feet. All too soon she noticed other kids having difficulty with the kick so she showed a couple others in a similar manner. After 2 or 3 kids I exclaimed I still could not do it so would she show me again... She came back and grabbed my feet moving them in the appropriate motion and I again had this wonderous view... She eventually looked up at me seeming confused how this kid could be so dense as to not be able to do this kick and then realized where my attention was focused. All demonstrations ceased and we were told to get in the pool to practice. An indelible memory to say the least...
Old 03-19-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

The previous post brought back memories. One of our elementary school teachers, Mrs. Wagner, taught swimming in the summer. Mrs Wagner was beyond doubt, the prettiest teacher in school, most the rest were nuns or elderly ladies, Mrs Wagner had the 5th grade boys eating out of her hand.

My mom signed us up for swimming lessons, Mrs Wagner had a pool in her backyard, so I would ride my bike over to her house. The first lesson I was eagerly awaiting seeing Mrs. W in a bathing suit, this was 1960 so the suits were not daring, but Mrs Wagner had on red tank suit with a scoop neckline, I remember I could see the freckles on her cleavage. We did all the exercises of paddling while holding onto the side of the pool, then she would support you while you swam before she would let go. I stood in the shallow in while she worked with the little kids, everytime she bent over, my eyes watched her wet suit fall away. I got a boner and was trying to adjust my suit when she saw me, she thought that meant I had to pee, so I got a lecture and sent inside.

My buddy convinced me that Mrs Wagner swam naked at night, so we sneaked out to spy on her backyard. All I can say is she didn't and we got caught, I was grounded most of the summer.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:22 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Ms Goodman

I remember my grade 12 English teacher named Ms Goodman. A very nice looking late 20's blonde with probably size B or C breasts. I couldn't tell a B from a C when I was 18.
Ms Goodman always had a nice smile from my buddy Bobby and I. We loved to sit in the front row to get a nice view of our beautiful teacher though we hated English class.
About 2 months into her class my buddy and I both noticed Ms Goodman had a gap in her buttons due to her breast size. Both of us looking at each other noticed Ms Goodman was wearing a white bra that day in her white blouse with some flowery pattern. Being in the front Ms Goodman gave both of us a very nice view of her gorgeous silky white breasts encased in her lacy white bra.
Ms Goodman asked both of us to stay behind after class. We thought we were busted but to our surprise Ms Goodman asked if everything was okay. She said we were smiling a lot in class which she found unusual.
The next day Ms Goodman asked Bobby to sit at the opposite end of the row for whatever reason we did not know at the time. She wore a darker colour blouse and again she had a gap around her breasts but this time it did not look like she was wearing a bra. I remember her smiling at me every time she looked in my direction. At the end of the class Ms Goodman asked me to stay but told Bobby to go to the next class. She had told me to stay seated at my desk.
She closed the door and seated herself onto her desk with her legs in my direction. I thought I was seeing things but one of her buttons was undone reviewing her boobs when she twisted her body. The way she was seated I could tell she was wearing thigh high black stocking and no panties. My first view of a woman's pussy, bush and breasts. As she had her legs slightly spread she said to me "I know you've been trying to peak into my top to see my breast. Then she said something like "I don't like to wear bras so I hope it doesn't bother you?" all the while she was spreading her legs further apart to give me a nice view of her blonde bush and pussy from about 10 feet away.
She got up turned around and buttoned her top. That was the end of our conversation. As I was leaving she made the comment that I have a bulge and wet spot on my pants and that I should fix it before I left the room. The last comment she made to me will always stick in my mind "one day when you are a bit older". I must have meant only one thing.....I think.
She was my ultimate favorite teacher of all time.
I tried to look her up about 10 years ago but with no luck.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:16 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
I remember my grade 12 English teacher named Ms Goodman. A very nice looking late 20's blonde with probably size B or C breasts. I couldn't tell a B from a C when I was 18.
Ms Goodman always had a nice smile from my buddy Bobby and I. We loved to sit in the front row to get a nice view of our beautiful teacher though we hated English class.
About 2 months into her class my buddy and I both noticed Ms Goodman had a gap in her buttons due to her breast size. Both of us looking at each other noticed Ms Goodman was wearing a white bra that day in her white blouse with some flowery pattern. Being in the front Ms Goodman gave both of us a very nice view of her gorgeous silky white breasts encased in her lacy white bra.
Had a sort of similar teacher in middle school, when hormones were starting to rage. She was a very shapely dark brunette in her 30's who simply oozed sensuality - but was not altogether what you would call beautiful. She had that gift of being able to give a look or walk in a mannor that made the hearts of the male population, at least my contemporaries, skip. She would frequently wear a fairly sheer but formal white blouse under a jacket and a relatively short skirt. One could easily see the lace pattern of her bra through her blouse, and some times, when she moved [like twisting to write on the blackboard] or if she removed her jacket, one could make out the darkening of her nipples. Her tops seemed to be a size or 2 too small so frequently there would be gaps between the buttons as they struggled to hold her shirt together. She too would sit on her desk at the front of the class, legs gently swinging back and forth as she tried to instruct the class on whatever. Guessing she wore stockings but do not recall. She was definitely a distraction as I have no recollection of even the subject(s) she taught. Never any contact or close encounters with any students, at least not to my knowledge, but many had a fantasy or 3 about her...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 08:24 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I had a teacher in middle school as well. Can’t remember her full last name as it was a long name so we called her Mrs C. She was very curvey but not overweight. Brown hair and very soft facial features. Big breasts and a great round butt. I think she may be the reason I’m a butt guy more than boobs. I too recall cathching glimpses of her bra and breasts through openings in her buttons. But what really drove me wild were her panty lines. She always seemed to wear underwear that only went down about half her cheeks. And thin dress pants so when she walked you could see the fat of her ass do it’s dance. I remember sitting in that class just hoping my boner would go away before the period ended.
Old 03-20-2018, 10:10 PM

Default Old girlfriend tonight

So I had this girl that I loved and we did all the couple stuff and it was a ton of fun. Fast forward to today we broke up two years ago and she has this place at college that is her "office" but it is kinda a public area. So tonight I was in the building and I had to go into her office expecting nobody to be in there. (Let me preference this next part with the fact her office has a locked door and no window it just in the corner of the building. Also at this time she had a concert so she was in concert black when I saw her a few minutes earlier) Anyway I had to go get something out of her office for a class I was in so I unlocked the door to her office and walked in and she clearly was not expecting anyone to come in at this time. She was changing into some different clothes for some reason so she had her pants off. I immediately turned around and went to a completely different building. It was honestly kinda hot seeing her in the panties that I remember being too small for her and seeing her cute ass again. Overall a nice night for me tonight!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sioux45 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022