Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2021, 03:08 PM

Thanked 1,359 Times in 100 Posts

great cleavage there MassGuy.

We went out last halloween and just walked around the party club strip, often with her boob halfway out. It was amazing to me how many people didn't notice, but one guy in a car hung his head out and told us how great we both looked. I'm sure he saw what we were doing. I'm sure her halloween pic is posted somewhere on this site.

This halloween, we're going to the same area, and i've expressed my desire for her to push the boundaries. She on her own picked out this harem girl outfit, and the top is very sheer. the whole outfit will be very revealing. she's to the point in her life where she just doesn't care who sees. We have also been going to nude resorts, so the whole idea of being nude just feels natural, and she obliges me and just doesn't care who sees her body.

We're not the youngest couple out there, so I think a lot of the younger guys just kind of ignore us, which is nice so that we're not getting our pictures taken.

Here's her outfit last year!
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=2797732

Last edited by BigMacAttack; 10-07-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-22-2021, 07:46 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 613 Posts
Default former gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showife View Post
+1 on that.

I've always enjoyed my previous girlfriends and partners showing to other guys, and I get a huge thrill knowing their bare pussy or tits are overtly exposed in public by their revealing clothing. I concede that I've always encouraged them along that route but never tried to force them to do so, and they obviously enjoy the naughty factor as much as I do.

I love seeing the pride in a woman bloom as she comes to realise and acknowledge the power she has in her body, but in almost all cases they appear to be more comfortable laying the blame for their 'wickedness' on me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all, my pleasure Ma'am.
She usually acted like she didn't know but let me expose her pussy and tits in public all the time. fav bar: we on bar stools facing ea other, her thighs spread, my hands on her thighs inching toward her bare pussy as we talked and guys looking over MY shoulder at her pussy. !!! good times
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 08:44 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showife View Post
My wife, contrary to her token protests, enjoys mildly shocking people with her outfits... As she approached the counter the woman serving leaned towards her and said " Your top's come undone dear", my wife looked down, smiled and said "No, my husband likes it like that", then picked up the tray and walked away. I love my wife!
Thanks for posting that, Showife. "My husband likes it like that"-- A lovely come-back, indeed! My wife refuses to wear anything revealing after an embarrassing incident at her job. She naturally has some visible cleavage regardless of bra or blouse. Her rather Puritanical co-workers created a scene whilst safety-pinning her workblouse (without permission & in front of customers!) to cover up her cleavage.

That experience left her rather traumatised and she's now perpetually stressed by even an erect nipple creating a slight bump under a padded bra. I tried to explain to my wife that cleavage is natural and that she most definitely was not 'displaying' herself. But the emotional damage was done.

A bit of pre-emptive wisdom from your wife would have done her wonders!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 05:42 PM

Thanked 5,015 Times in 210 Posts

My wife is a frequent and excellent model (good erotic art should have some effort and artistic thought put into it).

I've enjoyed the rare occasions where she's consented to an outdoor shoot. The possibility of stray eyes is an exciting one.

And, of course, I enjoy when I find an articulate soul to share our work with.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bsanchez21000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2022, 08:11 AM

Default bar stools

She never wore panties when we went out. Short skirts. We sat at the bar facing each other as we drank. I'd have my hands on her thighs hiking her skirt up as we talked. Other guys at the bar, behind me. I's work her thighs apart, skirt getting higher and higher til I can see her pussy. I'd start to rub her clit and finger her. Now guys behind me are watching and i lean to left or right a bit so they have better view. Til finally I'm finger fucking her and she is getting wet.
We left many puddles on bar stools and on bar floors
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,044,375 Times in 31,276 Posts
Default Having planned ways comes in Handy!

Getting into the sharing mode to Spice up our long married life, made ways for both of us to think of more ways to meet others that are willing to have some fun too!
I Post some Naughty pics of my wife in my locker at work and when I find the time is right and I have the right co-worker subject, I'll make life it was an accident for him to view those pics! But we know everybody wants to see and know more, so I'll strike up a conversation on sex and more about my wife but only with a request that they'll tell me something too about their wife or GF!
I'll tell that guy later if everything is working out right and he has some things to exchange, that we have many movies and clips from our Adult cruises and stays at Resorts having sexual exchanges with people we meet there of friends that go with us and share! I'll say that my wife isn't Home now so if you want to follow me home, you can view some of the movies and enjoy more maybe later with the chance of him bringing over his wife / GF for some live exchanges?
Coming home I know my wife is there and I'll call her letting her know I'm bringing home a co-worker. She then makes out her own plan or one we used before. I'll set up the TV with our movie playing and get us some drinks to enjoy while watching! Sometime later my wife comes down from our upstairs bedroom and she'll be NUDE or in something that hides anything lol. She'll act real surprised to see anybody home with me, while trying to cover up and doing a terrible job. Then she make up a conversation about what we're watching on TV and ask the guy if seeing Naughty or doing it excited him too? She'll ask questions about his wife or GF and if they'll be willing to share some pleasures together or would allow him to without her?
Then she gets more brave into it and asks him if seeing her exposed live now is getting him more excited?
When she goes fully nude again, she'll want to see his reaction by taking off his clothing and I'm not surprised they all so far have let her do it! By that time she is talking sex and wants to know if he is willing to try it out and if he would rather have me the hubby leave or if I can stay and watch cause its still thrilling for me too!
We have gotten to be closer friends now with more of my Co-workers and they have came back with their wife or GF and it turned out well for all of us. I would say maybe 2 weren't able to produce a women, but still asked to come back for more! lol
So if you have a willing wife and a Plan, you can have plenty of good times in sharing sexual pleasures!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2022, 07:36 AM

Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Short skirts and no panties at the bar is always fun.
Did this all the time. we facing e ach other at the bar, on stools. I'd hike her skirt up as we chatted and drank, til her pussy showing n guys peeking around me looking at her pussy
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 03:06 AM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 110 Posts
Default New Outfit to Spice Up the Evening

I have bought numerous very sexy outfits for my wife to wear out in the evening. Sometimes, she claims they are too sexy and refuses to wear them. However, i keep buying and attempt to stretch the envelope a little further with each purchase. When she refuses to wear what I buy her, I pass it along to her friend, and I get to see her in it. So, all is not lost. However, the other day, I struck pay dirt. I bought her a micro-mini skirt that was stretch black material and laced up each side with leather lacings. It left a 2" gap on each side, which was actually about as frontal as it was to the side. With that 2" gap, there was no way any undies could be worn without showing. I also figured that with the tight skirt, it would ride up enough the real goods would be somewhat uncovered. To my utter amazement, when she opened the package and tried on the skirt, she loved it. Now, first objective met. She had told me that she noticed that her lady friends were most frequently wearing tops that pushed their boobs out their low top confines. She said that maybe she should follow suit and not wear so many low plunging cowl neck tops that didn't push her boobies up. Now, I have to admit that I like her deep plunging cowl neck tops. Many of them drop all the way down to her navel and below. As the evening wears on, it is not uncommon for her to have one or more boobies slip out of their very loose confines. If she is very drunk, they often stay out. However, I am not opposed to her pushing her boobies up and possibly out so far that her tits emerge. So, I found the perfect match for her skirt. It is a top that has two flaps going from her waist up to the mid-point of her jugs. The two flaps are held together by leather lacings (very similar to her skirt). These lacings run between the two front flaps over her jugs and those flaps are then laced to a back portion that stretches across her low- to mid-back. The top is a nightmare to lace, but when it is finished, it offers a sight to behold. Her boobs are only covered by about 4" of width and the top of the flaps barely covers her tits when first laced. I say first laced, because as she dances and shakes a little, her tits emerge from the tops of the flaps, and her boobs start working their way to either side of the flaps. Initially,she became upset when her boobs and tits stuck out. She continually complained and kept working them back under coverage. After several hours of attempted modesty, she gave it up, and said, "What the hell -- they have been out in various stages off and on throughout the night." With that, she gave up the fight, Her boobs emerged between the flaps and her tits had already climbed out above the flaps. She ignored her privates were on display. She danced and set them up on the bar whenever she was ready for another drink. As a matter of fact, she had many drinks purchased for her at that bar. She and her outfit were the hits of the evening. And I know that didn't go unnoticed by her. We didn't discuss it, but she never mentioned a word about any reluctance to wear that top in the future. And I did fail to mention that her micro-mini skirt did ride up high enough to see the real goods when she sat her butt down on a high stool. Her concentration on the top exposure seemed to make her forget the pussy cat exposure down below. I love it when she is showing both top and bottom!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 05:38 AM

Thanked 8,602 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonScores View Post
I added some paragraphs to make it at least a bit readible!

I have bought numerous very sexy outfits for my wife to wear out in the evening.
Sometimes, she claims they are too sexy and refuses to wear them. However, i keep buying and attempt to stretch the envelope a little further with each purchase. When she refuses to wear what I buy her, I pass it along to her friend, and I get to see her in it. So, all is not lost.
However, the other day, I struck pay dirt.
I bought her a micro-mini skirt that was stretch black material and laced up each side with leather lacings. It left a 2" gap on each side, which was actually about as frontal as it was to the side. With that 2" gap, there was no way any undies could be worn without showing. I also figured that with the tight skirt, it would ride up enough the real goods would be somewhat uncovered.
To my utter amazement, when she opened the package and tried on the skirt, she loved it. Now, first objective met. She had told me that she noticed that her lady friends were most frequently wearing tops that pushed their boobs out their low top confines. She said that maybe she should follow suit and not wear so many low plunging cowl neck tops that didn't push her boobies up.
Now, I have to admit that I like her deep plunging cowl neck tops. Many of them drop all the way down to her navel and below.
As the evening wears on, it is not uncommon for her to have one or more boobies slip out of their very loose confines. If she is very drunk, they often stay out. However, I am not opposed to her pushing her boobies up and possibly out so far that her tits emerge.
So, I found the perfect match for her skirt. It is a top that has two flaps going from her waist up to the mid-point of her jugs. The two flaps are held together by leather lacings (very similar to her skirt). These lacings run between the two front flaps over her jugs and those flaps are then laced to a back portion that stretches across her low- to mid-back.
The top is a nightmare to lace, but when it is finished, it offers a sight to behold. Her boobs are only covered by about 4" of width and the top of the flaps barely covers her tits when first laced. I say first laced, because as she dances and shakes a little, her tits emerge from the tops of the flaps, and her boobs start working their way to either side of the flaps.
Initially,she became upset when her boobs and tits stuck out. She continually complained and kept working them back under coverage. After several hours of attempted modesty, she gave it up, and said, "What the hell -- they have been out in various stages off and on throughout the night." With that, she gave up the fight.
Her boobs emerged between the flaps and her tits had already climbed out above the flaps. She ignored her privates were on display. She danced and set them up on the bar whenever she was ready for another drink. As a matter of fact, she had many drinks purchased for her at that bar.
She and her outfit were the hits of the evening. And I know that didn't go unnoticed by her. We didn't discuss it, but she never mentioned a word about any reluctance to wear that top in the future.
And I did fail to mention that her micro-mini skirt did ride up high enough to see the real goods when she sat her butt down on a high stool. Her concentration on the top exposure seemed to make her forget the pussy cat exposure down below.
I love it when she is showing both top and bottom!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2022, 07:13 AM

Default parking lot flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by markofohio View Post
I like to expose me wife when we are driving. On road trips I can usually convince her to give me road head. This leads to her unbuckling and leaning over the center of the car and buckling my pants. This lead to her on her knees with her butt up in the air and showing out of the passenger window. This also when I start running her pussy through her pants or underwear if she is wearing a skirt. I almost always get those off so she is flashing, while I am fingering her, who ever is driving next to us. I have been pretty successful pulling up to and slowing down for trucks as we get each other off. Construction slow downs are also great. This provides the truck driver with an amazing view of my wife’s ass and vagina. I also give her lips a nice little spread to expose her even more. On a good day I can get a video of these happening. Once, noticing how exposed I had her, she asked if anyone was next her the car as I spread her pussy lips for the truck next to us. She melted when I said yes.
She has only skirt on, on knees sucking me in car as I drive. Pussy and asshole up in the air facing open passenger window. I drive slowly thru parking lots watching for ppl slowly moving to and from their cars,waiting for us to pass not know ing they gonna see me fingering her pussy and asshole as we slowing drive by
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm

0m:49s

09-04-2005
LockerRoom 005 chunk 2