uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-25-2017, 01:50 AM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default leviticus

OOOOOOOooooooh !!!!.......... sounds good to me.... out of towner once a month sounds like just enough w/o pressure.... good luck..... post pic?
Old 09-26-2017, 09:44 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
1- They taste the same, before and after a good fucking... the difference is wether or not she had an orgasm, the the taste gets sweeter....fyi

2- When one woman wants to have both hubbys at once in a foursome mmff, the other wife either watchs, or joins by playing/sucking with her nipples or pushing her hubbys thrusts into the other wife., or reaching under a hubby and playing w/ his balls to get him erotic.... I tend not to warch.

3-- with us, its not so much getting hubby to watch me getting fucked,,, as much as it is erotic for me to feel sl*tty telling him. We play cucky, and go through the motions and talk,, but we're not because usually we're both getting fucked at the same time.... its just interaction between us while being fucked by another... even when its just guys w/ me.. he watchs for his own pleassure, but dosen't do the jerk-off stuff while watching... remember we've been swinging since we met.
Thanks for the answers.
#3 made me think how hot and erotic it would be for you two to be fucking other people as you were kissing each other.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 09:39 AM

Thanked 4,002 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
OOOOOOOooooooh !!!!.......... sounds good to me.... out of towner once a month sounds like just enough w/o pressure.... good luck.....
Yeah, he lives one state over and his wife and he also have also occasionally played for many years, so they know the drill. He's in town for two weeks, then home for two weeks. My wife currently plans to find him once a week while he's here, then wait it out until next month. This seems about right; too much of a good thing can ruin it.

Quote:
post pic?
Here's a selfie she texted to a previous guy. As a bonus, here she is with the previous guy. Not sure whether she sent him the selfie before or after he fucked her, but then, he fucked her numerous times. Details get fuzzy, ya know?

I've written about this elsewhere, but on her own initiative she once invited this same guy over when I was out of town on business, cooked him dinner, then fucked him.
Attached Thumbnails
Nice tits.jpg   2012.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:12 AM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Thanks for the answers.
#3 made me think how hot and erotic it would be for you two to be fucking other people as you were kissing each other.
Mrs. here.... hubbys out of town till monday

We do that alot...

Last edited by GRITS; 09-29-2017 at 09:18 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:16 AM

Default levitous

Mrs. Grits here... hubbys out of town till monday...

Sounds like a nice set up..... also your wife looks nice, and I like those nips on her....
Old 09-30-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Mrs. here.... hubbys out of town till monday

We do that alot...
I wish i were there to keep you company and give you something to tell hubby about when he gets home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 12:08 PM

Default first time sharing her

It’s been awhile since this happened so I can’t remember all of the details. My wife and I often fantasized about picking up a guy and her doing him while I watched but the time never was right. We were in our late 20’s in the early 1980’s. We were out partying and were on our way home. We drove past a hitchhiker and I asked her if we pick him up will you have sex with him. To my surprise she said yes. I made a couple of u-turns and came back to pick him up. My wife moved to the center of the front seat and opened the door for him to get in the front. After a couple of minutes of small talk I told my wife to tell him what wanted to do. She was apprehensive at first but after I coaxed her a few times she finally told him that she wanted his cock. He looked at me for my approval and after giving him the nod he started to fell her tits. I reached over and also began to rub her tits. She still talks to this day about having two guy’s hands on tits at the same time.
We ended up at his apartment and they both got undressed as I watched with my cock in my hand. I remember him being enamored with her big firm tits (at that time about a 36C). He sucked her tits for awhile. Then she sucked his cock with him standing over her and her kneeling. His cock was huge. I can’t remember a lot of the other details but I do remember him fucking her doggie style then her riding his cock as he lay on his back and rubbed her tits. He came in her in this position as she also had an orgasm. She was on the pill and this was before the AIDS scare. When we got home we fucked for what seemed like all night. She still likes to talk about having sex with the “stranger” to this day and it always gets her soaking wet.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I wish i were there to keep you company and give you something to tell hubby about when he gets home.
Sorry, my dance card is full... lol

He went w/ my widowed girlfriend on HER business trip to Philadelphia.. she wanted some companionship.

I have been busy entertaining a few "select" friends @ home.... including another girlfriend who joined me w/ a few select friends last night and again this afternoon... its almost midnite Sat. and I'm now home alone. Tomorrow afternoon i'm having 3 "select" friends over to play... What do I wear??? decisions-decisions??.. they all suggested something different when I asked on the phone... I like dressing for teasing forplay. I think I will wear this checkered play -dress outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
c10.jpg   c2.jpg  

Old 10-01-2017, 10:41 PM

Default Everyone

Quote:

Well, everyone had a happy day today... my playtime dress was the right choice. I asked 3 "select" friends over and spent the afternoon being the object of their desires... I like being the center of sexual attention.

Hubby comes home tomorrow morning, and I'm sure he had a happy weekend w/ my girlfriend too. They've bee in San Fran since Wed. for her job.. then stayed the weekend for their selves. Hubby called this afternoon to say hello, right in the middle of the fun...
Attached Thumbnails
c6.jpg  
Old 10-03-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Sorry, my dance card is full... lol

He went w/ my widowed girlfriend on HER business trip to Philadelphia.. she wanted some companionship.

I have been busy entertaining a few "select" friends @ home.... including another girlfriend who joined me w/ a few select friends last night and again this afternoon... its almost midnite Sat. and I'm now home alone. Tomorrow afternoon i'm having 3 "select" friends over to play... What do I wear??? decisions-decisions??.. they all suggested something different when I asked on the phone... I like dressing for teasing forplay. I think I will wear this checkered play -dress outfit.
Your dance card seems full. A few select friends as well and a lady friend one night and then 3 more friends the next day...I'm surprised you could walk after all that.

I like the checkered play outfit but no the panties you picked out. First white is sexy, you know that sweet innocent look. Then they have to be small, very small. They are to there to hide but rather to tease and make them want more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s